It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Karla Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Karla Spice

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:04 am

Same scammer uses a diff. girl´s pictures on FB, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 82#p358482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Panther05
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Panther05 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:13 am

3/3/14 I recently ran into JANE CARSON who posted pics of Karla Spice. She claims to have graduated 3 years ago from University of California Veterinary School. She said she had relocated to Maryland and now lived with her bachelor uncle. She said she worked as Karla Spice to fund her schooling. Her email addy: Carsonjane11@yahoo.com.
"She" has a very good grasp of English, making very few mistakes even with idioms.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:38 am

=> Migente fakey:
carsonjane11
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic/Latino
Zodiac: Gemini
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:43 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/tonialoker

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: Native American :indian:
Height: 4' 4" (132 cm) :shock:

About Me
Am tonia am 25 yrs i formerly live in California, before i relocated due to a family tragedy..

Mail
Subject: RE: Hello
yh.. you can add me on my yahoo at belindahill22@yahoo.com
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:21 pm

name used = flora scott

email addy = florascott1982@gmail.com

email

Hi,
How are you doing today? Its really nice to hear from you so i will tell you what i seek in a man....I am on here looking for a serious relationship and I think we have somethings in common. A little more about me..I am a beautiful lady with a lovely and attractive look...I am also very adventurous person who loves life at its fullest. i love the outdoors and also love almost anything called sports. I'm tender, caring and loving and can make anyone laugh at anytime... I am looking for a friend , someone that can be my lover and we can get to know each other well and hopefully get together, plan life and get settled for what life's has got to give us.. I believe you and I could be ..I really want to get settled in life, I just hope i can find a man that can mend my heart cos right now my heart is burnt.

Flora

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:23 pm

CF = florascottluvme

31 / Female / Straight / Single
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined May 30, 2014. From ABILENE. Living in Ama, Louisiana. :liar:

About Me
Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With.....Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With......Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:24 pm

twitter =
belen cabral
@belencabral07

Simplemente original, alegre , amo a mis amigos, me gusta conocer nuevas personas..
Joined May 2012

~Josh Billings

bature72
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bature72 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:29 am

topface.com Marielaure , 33 Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

I am looking for a girl, 16-80 years old,
I am looking for a guy, 43-51 years old, Canada
I am looking for a guy, 16-99 years old,

hello marry me sai laureate I would like to inform you if it not bother you at all and here is my skype duvaliemariechristina

Location abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire

bature72
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bature72 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 am

Uses this photo as avatar on Skype.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

florascott1982@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:11 pm

florascottluvme

Native American

31 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 11:03 am

Beigetreten May 30, 2014. Von ABILENE. Lebt in Brimfield, Massachusetts.

Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With.....Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With......Single Sexy Honest Loving Caring Looking For Soul Mate Someone I Can Relocate With And Spend The Rest Of My Life With
ImageImageImage
Hi
How Are You Doing Am Flora Scott Am New To This Online Stuff I Will Love To Know More About You If You Care To Talk More Email Me On My Direct Email florascott1982@gmail.com

bature72
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bature72 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Found on Zorpia

Sandra
31, Stade, Germany

Am Sandra by name single with no kids,Am a honest and good caring lady,Am here to seek for the right man to spend the rest of my life with him as well

anuze_love@yahoo.com

anuze_love:‎ Well am also 32 years old,but am not working at the moment,My dad is a German and my mum is a Ghanaian but they had a divorce and my mum took me to Ghana..Inforturnatly i have naturalized as a Ghanaian now

anuze_love:‎ I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

anuze_love:‎ I am looking for some one who honest,caring,lovely truthful,trustful,some one who don't lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing.

anuze_love:‎ Am looking for Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

melissabrunneil@gmail.com & melissa_brunneil@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:42 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/miss_melissa14

Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 0" (122 cm) :silly:
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
i am single..looking for a perfect man to spend the rest of my life with...add my gmail...melissabrunneil@gmail.com and my yahoo melissa_brunneil@yahoo.com
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

queensmith73@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/queensmith73

Age & Gender: 38 Year Old Woman

About Me
queensmith73 is my im messenger address that you can add me and lets chat on awesome..I am looking for one special man who appreciates the woman he is involved with, who knows how to treat a woman, and also loves being treated the way a man should be treated. I believe that Love starts as an attraction to another. Love grows with mutual respect. Love thrives on confidence and dignity and survives on Wisdom and Honor.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mariahhogan09@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:23 am

:) Pandora wrote -> flirty9 / mariah09

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Nigeria

flirty9 / mariah09 = mariahhogan09@yahoo.com
Hobbies: Cycling, reading and camping
Relationship: Single

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:16 pm

name used = beckley richard

email addy = beckleyrichard271@gmail.com

email =

Hello Dear,
How are you doing and nice to read from you and i want you to know that am Beckley Richard single and never married 30 years from Melbourne Australia, presently in Nigeria right now due to some confidential matter i don't know if you will like to meet me in person?

I am an easygoing person,caring,loving,cool,calm,kind ,generous,faithful ,honest,discipline,humble,God fearing and I'm more interested in spiritual happiness than material gain. I try to remain as humble as possible. I'm not a saint by any means but It is important to me.I love children,I'm childlike,love to laugh and joke,keep things light and count my blessing.I don't drink,but don't hold it against any one who does,It's their choice and I don't judge them,just want them to be themselves.Let's talk.But at this point in my life I'm waiting for the total package,a companion, friend and a loving man.

Tell me more about you and i will be so glad to ask you some question and i hope you will be able to answer them?

1..what do you like in a lady ?2..Are you a player or for real ?3..Are you single, married or divorced?4.. Do you have kids?5..what do you do for a living? 6..Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?7..what do you do for fun in your free time? 8.. Tell me about yourself ? 9..How do you treat your woman?

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my letter and i think this is enough for first letter, and i hope to read from you soon.

Kiss and hugs,
Your's Beckley

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”