It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Annabelle Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Annabelle Angel

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Name used = Christianah James

email addy = christanahajames29@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 50.2.6.18
State: Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, & Canada :thinking:
City: Apo
ISP: Eonix Corporation

header =

Return-Path: <lovelycyn299@yahoo.com>
Received: from [50.2.6.18] by web162301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 04 Apr 2013 07:16:20 PDT

email sent =

am christianah by name you send me inbox me your mail address so i want to know you better...here are my pics for you and will love if you could reply me as well and attached your pics to it as well and cht better

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Christianah James - christanahajames29@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm

the above email address gives a hit on FB... same name... http://www.facebook.com/#!/christanah.james.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lives in: New York, New York
How you doing babe,am christianah by name am single and searching and is ready to mingle you can get me on my mail..... CHRISTIANAHWILLIAMS290@YAHOO.COM .....will be very glad to hear from you soon.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish.

profile there =

About Me
I'm Alice Lora,seeking serious relationship that will end up to something good.

Name used = Alice Lora

email addy = alice.lora13@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.58.7.215
IP Country: Nigeria
IP City: Lagos
ISP Provider: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED

header =

Return-Path: <alice.lora13@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.7.215] by web164006.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:39:03 PDT

email sent =

How was your day? your profile look so nice and am sure your way of living will be good enough to live and get married with . I'm Alice born And Brought up In Beaverton,Oregon Spent some few years in Danville,KS but just moved down to Arnold,Pennysylvania after i lost my folks. i work as an hair stylist but currently layed off which really sucks and keeps banging my head every day. i really need to find someone that is really serious about wanting a relationship cos I'm pretty tired of being single BTW I'm not getting any younger ,just decided to give the online dating scene a try since seeing each other everyday don't really work out fine with me all my ex's always cheating on which i don't like well i just hope to see if online is gonna work out for me...Distance does not bother me as I know we could meet, that is if we want each other after getting to know more of each other. I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am putting this questions to you.....
Where are you from?

What do you do for a living?

Do you have any siblings?

How long have you been on fishmeetfish?

what are your intentions on fishmeetfish?

What do you seek for in a relationship?

Do you live alone?

What do you do for fun?

How long have you been single?

What's being single like?

How do you treat your lady?

Would you hit your lady for any reasons?

I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.I want to get to know you and meet you.,

I will be waiting to hear from you.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gladys Gyimah; <all_in000@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Username: hillary000

Email: all_in000@yahoo.com

User IP 173.193.202.116

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

Full Name
Gladys Gyimah

About me
hello am Gladys Gyimah from mixed country and am new to this site and i wish to have a soulmate i can trust love and will care for me anytime wish to hear from anyone who is ready to share his profile with

Come from
Virgin Islands (USA)

City, State, Province
Virginia

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Trader

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Name used = Caroline MORO

email addy = carolinemoro@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.66.224.190
Hostname: 41-66-224-190-dedicated.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Alcatel Project
Assignment: Static IP
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <carolinemoro@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.224.190] by web141202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Apr 2013 13:28:54 PDT

email sent =

Hello once again this is Caroline, and thanks for your responds, as was saying am a 23 years of age female with no kids ...never been married...5'5 feet tall and athletic and I was born in grove city in Ohio, my late Dad was an American and Mom south African, now a graduate of nursing at The Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery in London,but not start my service yet, and now in Ghana on a mission concerning my late Dad contract some NGO in Ghana, never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. i am,am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don't have any kids, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don't know and can't tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us some pic for you and pls write back and stay blessed.

hope to hear from you

take care of your self for me

~Josh Billings

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Annabelle Angel

Postby pacman4u309 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:18 am

Annabelle Angel
Email: annabelleangel231@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Annabelle Angel

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <annabelleangel231@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.93.151.186]
this IP, listed in RS Database

IP Address : 41.93.151.186
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Expresso Telecom Ltd
Timezone : Africa/Accra (UTC)
State / Region : Greater Accra
City : Accra
Coordinates : 5.55572, -0.196306
;)
Continent: Africa - Country: Ghana - City: Accra

Email Received

Hi,Thanks for giving me your email address ..I am 33yrs old single with no kids and living in Ghana now with my uncle and mom .. .. I am student studying to become a nurse .I consider myself as an attractive, and romantic highly intelligent, caring, sincere, hardworking,I'm honest, loyal, good listener well I enjoy playing golf, watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v.I enjoy my life and my situation and am looking forward to sharing my life with someone who is also content but knows that life is more full when shared with a loving partner,My ideal partner would be someone who is also caring and who is able to be open and honest in a committed relationship,I am a Christian woman who put Christ first in my life, .. Hope to hear from you soon ..
Last edited by minerva on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged coz she's more as famous here!!!!!!!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Name used = janet fisher

email addy = janetfisher500@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Hello.............Hello Goodevening how is your day kindly know that Each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me! To share Little about myself.I am Janet by name a divorced mother of 5years old daughter,I have been divorced for 2years now,I am here in Augusta Georgia US ,to talk of Fun I love trying new things.I love to travel. I enjoy going to new restaurants. I have always wanted to try sky diving,and try other daring things. I have a variety of interests, but a few of my favorite things include: Running, shopping, getting ready,old movies,traveling,baking, watching sports,rainy weather,meeting new people,and anything that allows me to be creative.I love going on picnics and camping,I have 2dogs snoop 9years and kelivin 7years,I am a christian. Now it is your turn to cheer,what do you do for fun? are you widowed or divorced ? what do you do for a living ? do you have any kids?what is your religion ? have you ever been to Augusta Georgia US once? How do you want your dream woman look like? kindly know that Life is like a book. Each day is a new page. May your book be a bestseller with adventures to tell, lessons to learn and tales of good deeds to remember.Hope to read from you soon.

janet

Pics sent get no RS hits according to GI

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

profile there =

anitalaural Profile: Anita
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini<---------another frickin Gemini!!

About Me
born in Reston, Virgina
i am single, am a caring person, and also faithful,i love hanging
out with friends and Families, love going for Adventures and love
outings. am self employed.am a one-man
woman.. i don't believe in playing Games in a relationship, so i
hate men that cheats in a relationship.... looking forward to Find
the right man....

Name used = Anita Laural

email addy = anitalaural121@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.71.145.107
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Ikorodu

header =

Return-Path: <anitalaural121@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.145.107] by web141205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:18:15 PDT

email sent =

NONE!!! :mrgreen:

Pics got no GI hits to RS.

Image<---profile pic on fish

~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Sacammer with pics of Annabel Angel

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:08 pm

hudsonjenny97@yahoo.com from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=67800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
leads to FB with Annabel Angel pics

Joined Facebook :July 18

Last edited by IceFM on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:59 pm

sarah_boateng2001@yahoo.com

datanta
sarah
am here looking for a man
In: United States New York
Nacionality: United States
Language: English Language
Second Language: German Language
Marital Status: Single
Do you have children? No
Do you want children? I don't know
Weight - Pounds: 45 :lol:
Headline: am sarah single with no kids
I define myself: I am a women and I am a mother. I have a son :mrgreen: . For now he is my everything. I try to do my best for my son. But I want to be loved not only by my son. I want to be loved and love my second half. I want to create really happy family. I know that would not be easy, but I am ready to work hard on it. What about you? Are you ready for this?

hello am new here and seaching for some one who i can be able to shear life with if intrested add me or e-mail me on yahoo sarah_boateng2001 @ yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon

won't upload the pics which are already several times in the thread ;)

yahoo avatar shows Josie model

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Bernadine David /
26 year old, woman from Providence, United States

Message from bernadinedavid54
Date: 18 Dec 4:21:15 p.m.
Subject: Nice to meet you mom.

Hello ..... I'm glad to meet you here and I would choose you as one of my best friend for mydailyflog
has. I'm not a lesbian. I just like to be your
a friend and I will be grateful if you accept me as your friend.
My yahoo mail is: bernadinedavid54@yahoo.com and my skype is: bernadine.david54
Thanks!

Image Image

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:11 am

Fireplace

User Name: mercy0007
Mercy Maline

I’m a honest man :-o :mrgreen: and I a very romantic. I like to take walks on the beach and watch the sunset and listen to the cool breeze. i like to cuddle up in front of the fireplace when it’s a rainy day or when it’s cold outside. i love to cook. i would love to have a beautiful woman who knows how to cook and being in the kitchen with a good man. i like to go to the movies or i will watch a movie on TV or if I buy a movie and listen to romantic music. i am a good, strong man looking for love and fun.
Hobby: Travel
Interests: Animals/Pets, Boxing / Wrestling, Cars / Motorcycles, Computers / Internet, Cricket, Cycling, Dancing, Food and Wine, Football / Soccer / Rugby, Golf, Gym / Aerobics / Keep fit, Literature / History, Martial Arts, Music - Christian / Gospel, Music - Country, Music - Pop / R&B, Music - Rock, Reading, Restaurants, Shopping, Singing / Playing Instrument, Sports (Playing), Television / Radio, Tennis / Racket Sports

Birthday Mar/25/1985
Sign of the Zodiac Aries
Gender Female
Orientation Bisexual
Body type Average
Type of Relationship for romance, for long relationship, for friendship, for dating only
Country United States
Email You must be at least a Silver member to view this data
States/Province Washington
ZIP 90001
City miami
Marital status Single
Children 1
Height 5'10" (178cm)
Weight 190 lbs (86kg)
Hair color Blonde
Eyes color Other
Ethnicity White/Caucasion
Religion Christian
Smoke Non-Smoker
Drink Occasionally
Education College graduate
Known languages English
Job Immigration Officer

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 pm

name used = queen destiny

email addy = qdestiny60@yahoo.com

email sent =

I am Mary by name i am 33 female with no kids ...never been married....5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in florida and raised in Ghana and my race is florida My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever.. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart.. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.
unfortunately im leaving for school and i shall be back in 3 to 4 months time and we can keep in touch by emailing each other to know each other better.so will see what the future hold for us all..bye see you sweetheart and hope to hear from you soon..love you so much and your pic...

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:44 pm

CF = destiny

33 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online January 12, 2014.

Joined January 12, 2014. Living in Sarasota, Florida.

About Me
My friends say that I am very positive, kind and tender-heart. I'm a very purposeful person and I always try to reach all my goals. I can be calm and shy, but in fact, I am a strong-willed and ambitious person. I fallow my dreams, never getting up with troubles and disappoints. I am feminine and sweet and I know I will be a good wife for a good man. Family is very important for me; I am an absolutely family oriented person. My eyes are always open for the world and my heart is always open for beautiful feelings.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Google + = Katie Raine

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”