It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Nicole Graves

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Nicole Graves

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Full Name
Josephine Plange
About me
Bright girl , with great sense of humor . I love life and enjoy every moment of it . I am mysterious,but can be very open and communicative person at the same time . I like nature, like to travel and get to know something new . I am always ready to help people who need my help.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 2:41 am
City, State, Province
FL
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
later
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

bigdreams101: any serious person should contact me

Email: honesty-seeker@live.com

IP: 41.215.160.133 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:54 am

Mavis Ofori
Email oforimavis40@yahoo.com
YM oforimavis40

Pictures of Nicole Graves

Return-Path: <oforimavis40@yahoo.com>
Received: from [80.87.92.58]
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

Continent: Africa – Country: Ghana – City: Accra

I am a family person with serious intentions. My family is always in the first place for me. I am a communicative person and that is why I have a lot of friends whom I often like to meet. I am a happy person with a good sense of humor. I am honest and sincere person who cannot live without helping others. and i work as a nurse
talking about relationship i have been married before but not any more....am from U.S but as for the moment am now in Ghana looking for my ex-husband to get my daughter back.....my ex was a black man who came from Ghana but i meet him in the STATES..we married for 5 years and had one girl called JESSICA .....he run away with her back to Ghana after we divorce and as for the moment am in Ghana for 3 days looking for him to get my daughter back ....i will be here for 2 weeks and then come back to the State .....i believe and hope this not a problem for you, we can still remain in contact..i will be happy to meet you when i get back ....i can't call you from here but i can text you to meet me any time am online........i will be happy if you reply back to this mail and tell me if you still want to remain in contact with me, if you do try and send me some pictures of yourself and i will reply with mine as soon as i got yours.

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 am

Mary Rogers - Regina
Email marywant2talk69@yahoo.com
YM marywant2talk69@yahoo.com

Photos of Nicole Graves

Return-Path: <marywant2talk69@yahoo.com>
Received: from [93.186.31.84]
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

Continent: Europe - Country: United Kingdom - City: London

Hope you are doing good Talking about myself I can say, I'm Regina as you know already, I was born in USA Tampa but am right living with my mother in Accra Ghana because she is not feeling very well and there is no one to take good care of her.. I'm calm not emotional. I don’t like to be involved in any conflicts but at the same time I am never indifferent towards what is going on with my friends and relatives. I am always ready to help and support my close people. I am a person you can always rely on. I am not selfish and like to be useful to people. I am very outgoing and open. I am a nice woman who can love and would like to find a man to share my life with him. I am honest and caring too. I can be serious when it is needed and I appreciate a good sense of humor as well. I think that I can be a good wife and mother in the future when compatible and living under the same roof in peace and in harmony. I'm a member of Non Governmental Organization which exhibit on wild life and project work on tree medicines. I'm kind, gentle, faithful, understanding, cheerful, and one-man woman. I cook well and I am happy to feed my family with delicious dishes. I consider the point of view of other people. I know what I want and I think that if there is a goal, there's perspective. I write poems, enjoy camping, fishing, cooking, gardening, music, movies, BBQ and lots of others. I dislike violence, racism, divorce as it brings a lot of problems to the family and also to the kids in the future. I like to play Lawn Tennis, do lots of swimming, like to play piano etc. I dance modern dances, read a lot and with pleasure. I am fond of jogging and consider it as a good way to be fit and healthy. I adore going to the forest. , I'm sure that a person should try to develop himself or herself no matter how old he/she is, your age is unimportant to me as true love means a lot to me because the future is very important to me. I'm also a very active person and try to cope with all my tasks and duties on campus. So far I succeed in them. I have a lot of hobbies but most of all I like flowers and dancing very much. I always try to make my mom's house comfy. My friends say that it is really very cozy when them visit during weekends when am with her. It helps me to relax and forget about all problems of everyday life.Well let me tell you what i seek in a man like you, I see my future husband kind, gentle, cheerful, single-minded, decent, faithful and also have a good sense of humor. I want him to love children. If my future husband has children I’ll be glad. I’ll not be against having children. I want him to be active and go in for sports like me sometimes. I don't smoke i drink beer or wine on special occasions. In ideal relations people should understand and take into account the views of each other. The most important features of character in a man who will be able to make me happy are kindness and love to children. I really want to find a man who will be a good husband for me and a good father for I want him to be very family-oriented. He might be a man who will be my soul-mate and life partner. That's all i need in a man, tell me much more about your self and also what you seek in a lady like me...I will tell you more detailed about me when i hear back from you.. Lots of hugs and a kisses

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Name used = Thebig Apple <--------------- :mrgreen:

email addy = thebigapple993@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 197.251.131.60
IP Country: Ghana
IP City: Accra
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <thebigapple993@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.131.60] by web160104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:30:34 PDT

email sent =

Hello thanks for the message and I hope we become more than friends.....I think I love you.since the day i saw your profile(an hour ago!!! :mrgreen: ) I think about you every second of every day. When I fall asleep, my dreams are about you. When I wake up, I look at the empty pillow next to me and wish you were there looking into my eyes. I wish I could tell you how I really feel. I would have told you by now, but I did not, and now I am afraid it is too late.

The distance difference is what worries me, it is the reason why I am scared to approach you. If we were already together and I hurt you, I would beg you for one more chance to make you fall in love with me. But the fact is I never had you I dont think I ever will. I hate the way I feel but at the same time love it so much. I wish I could see u everyday, talk to you every day, help you with your problems and you help me with mine too. But the only way I will be fine is if I am with you,

I wish I could tell you but I dont want to scare you away from me, and I would rather see you and not be with you then to never see you again, because seeing you every day is a gift from God that I was blessed with. I guess I will never know how you feel unless I confess my love to you. Who knows - you might feel the same about me. I really think I love you I just dont know how to tell you...And I hope you will like this few pics of mine.....

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rahma Saeed, rahman_love11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:19 am

person.com
USER ID: 7019628
Nickname: rahman_love11
Name: Rahma Saeed
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
More about myself: I am Rahma and am single, Never been married with no kids, I am 5'7'' tall..Also have blue eyes, blond hair and live with my grand mummy,uncle and sister.Contact me on *********************** if you want to get to know me more.Am looking for a man who wants a friend and which will lead us into a long term relationship and if possible marraige.i want a man who has a great sense of humor and also who is not on here for games nor ... talks.

add me on rahman_love11 @ yah oo . com

2nd person.com profile
USER ID: 5692620
Nickname: love11
Name: Rahman
State/Region: Western
City: Sekondi

Yahoo avatar
Last edited by Bix on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rahman Saeed, rahman_love11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am

FB :dumb:
Rahman Saeed
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Accra, Ghana
https://www.facebook.com/search/results ... man.saeed3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:pee:
Image Image

whos that girl???
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rahma Saeed, rahman_love11@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 am

yahoo avatar leads to
add. pic from a fake FB profile

Fati Mohammed
Worked at Family Tree
Studied at University of Ghana, Legon
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Accra, Ghana

adult model Nicole Graves

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christian; <sweetprettyqueen@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Username: sweetprettyqueen

Email: sweetprettyqueen@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.174.87

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
christian

About me
My name is Christian,I am 32 years Old, with Measurements 36C-24-34 I am Single fair with Aubum/red hair,blue eyes, 5' 6, 129 lbs,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.My heritage is English I don't have any kid .I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated,I don't even remember the last time i frowned.I am not bostive,I am cool calm lady who take each and every day issue one after the other.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
cordova

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
nursing

Yahoo avatar is a picture of a man
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Confirio.
Katherine's Profile

36 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 10:07 pm

Joined December 12, 2011. From ADAMS . Living in Monroeville, New Jersey. Attended Abilene Christian University :Abilene (TX). Completed graduate school at Abilene Christian University: Abilene (TX).

About Me
Hello how are you doing? Well my name is Katherine single with no kids an I'm looking for someone who`s honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness.compassionate faithful loyal generous and God fearing man who will care and love me and i will also commit and share all the rest of my heart and life with him well if you are interested in me contact me at kate.single14@yahoo.com am online now so that i can send you more of my pictures and as well as tell you more about me Hope to hear back from you soon Kate

Hello there i must confess and say i really enjoy reading your profile well i must confess that i am impress by reading your profile My name is Kate single with no kids and i am seeking to meet Caring truthful honest compassionate faithful loyal generous and God fearing man who will care and love me and i will also commit and share all the rest of my heart and life with him well if you are interested in me contact me at kate.single14@yahoo.com
am online now so that i can send you more of my pictures and as well as tell you more about me
Hope to hear back from you soon
Kate
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm

CF.
Hey handsome how are u doing,My name is evelyn nice to meet u,I am single young lady never been married and i dont have any kids.I am new on this site and i dont know more about it,But i want u to know that i am not here to play games or to joke with people,I am here to look for my soul mate,I am looking for a man that i am going to spend the rest of my life with,I will like to make friends first and see where it will lead us to,I am looking for a man who will give me a true Love no matter if i am older than him or he is older than me i dont care,All i want from him is true Love,Love is not the matter of age or nice or Money,Love come from the heart..I will really Like to know more about u,U can add me on yahoo so that we can chat over there,Or if u can send me ur email address so that i can add u,I am online right now On yahoo,My yahoo id is lookingfortherealmen@yahoo.com,Hope to hear back from u soon
L O O K I N G F O R T H E R E A L M E N A T Y A H O O D O T C O M
Evelyn clean heart's Profile

34 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 7:39 pm

Joined April 11, 2013. Living in Los Angeles, California.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:45 pm

=> BP:
Ismailmusah
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American

FB:

Ayisha Mohammed
Lives in Birmingham, Alabama

A "friend" of the same name has also Nicole Graves´ stolen pictures and many black male friends, one he calls "bud" :mrgreen:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 pm

evaforlove65@yahoo.com

person.com
basit
no pic
USER ID: 5777558
State/Region: Southern Highlands
City: Usa

for gmail variant of address see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 71#p309271" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

profile there =

About Me
I'm an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and i don't think that i'm too critical about things

Name used = Alicia Spencerq

email addy = aliciaspencer2012@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP.

email sent =

got you message on fishmeetfish.com how are you doing i will like to know about you and where are you at?

i will waiting for mail here

Alicia

2 pics got no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:

Image<---profile pic on FMF

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 pm

aliciaspencer2012@gmail.com on FMF

gave me the email address aliciaspencer2012@yahoo.com :D

yahoo avatar

this address leads to FB
Francis Olusegun
Engineer, draftmanship. at Facet constructions.
Past: ken sona global investiment
Studied at lagos state poly
Past: OKE ODO HIGH SCHOOL
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria

Image Image Image

To aliciaspencer2012@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/04/30
Location Providence, Utah, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 206.190.158.75.static.midphase.com (206.190.158.75:13208)

IP: 206.190.158.75
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (4)
Type: Corporate
State/Region: New York
City: New York

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 pm

how are you and how is it there? I am writing this to you in other to tell you more about myself and I would really like to get to know you more,i also want you to know that distance means nothing to me as well as age is just a number that i can only count but personality and what is in the heart matters so much to me..I've never done this before and I'm new to this internet dating thing, I just want to give it a try and see how it works, my ex-boyfriend cheated on me, i caught him on the bed with my best friend.I hope you know how it feels..It was a shock for me but later I decided to break up with him..was i right with the decision I made??? right now my heart is fragile and i need someone who can help me mend it and make it love like before, I do not want to get hurt anymore .

i will be glad if you tell me more about and where you at okay.

Alicia

Received: from [206.190.158.75]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013

Image Image

Return to “White Females”