It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Nicole Graves

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Nicole Graves

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Name used = mary felix

email addy = mary_felix2000@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP: 197.251.171.134
ISP: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <mary_felix2000@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.171.134] by web142505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Jun 2013 16:04:57 PDT

email sent =

Ohh My GOD and Good Day to you!!! My Name is Mary and am 35 and am new on this dating site and you ? i really enjoyed reading your profile and it's hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like you be alone over there without getting ladies chasing on you. Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will go and also if you are interested in me,send me at mary_felix2000@yahoo.com send me an email so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about me and see when it will take us too.send me an email so that i will send you some pictures and and tell you more about me.
Yahoo Messenger mary_felix2000
My E-mail Address Is mary_felix2000@yahoo.com
please send me an email and tell me more about yourself and i will also send you about me and some Pictures
Cheers Mary

mary_felix2000@yahoo.com i am online now

i will like u to send me an email and tell me about yr self and send me some pictures

this is my email address mary_felix2000@yahoo.com

u can add me on mary_felix2000@yahoo.com i am online now

3 pics get no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:36 am

Abiba, holyspirit159@yahoo.com

zorpia
Username: Abibaissah
Name: Abiba
36, Female, Accra, Ghana
Last seen 3 hrs ago

hello goodmorning my dear i am really interested about u and my brother want a woman like u to marry and plz this his yahoo id holyspirit159@yahoo.com and i think he will be very much interested in u my dear u are very beautiful woman i wish u can marry my brother and he will be very match happy about u plz takecare and enjoy the rest of ur day

motmikr74pm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby motmikr74pm » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 am

Hey Just to let you all know she is back on POF as trueloveindeed2.
This person is good but did not get a cent from me.
Very Very convincing and we spent hr's talking each day and she asked for nothing except for like some bday gifts down the line.
I had my doubts all along but the pics she sent just seemed of a beautiful girl and were no nudes or anything like that.
The email I have is from a josephimesmith73@yahoo.com
My friends said I was paranoid but the girl was Just to good to be true and I told her that and she plays it off like you doubt her and she will say stop talking
she actually texted me and tried to call but by this time I had found this site and seen one of the pics I was sent.
Yeah it sucks thought I found something here but if it does seem to be good to be true it is.
She is using Nicole Graves pics but "dressed" I had no idea until I found this site and seen who Nicole Graves was
My stomach dropped and hope they catch this JO.
what people will do to get money
she/whatever it is uses the term "My dear" a lot and said was from Ghan SA and fully white living with her aunt in UK
she then said she got her nursing cert and flying back to Ghan today from UK
he/she was able to pull up a camera of a attractive woman sitting at a desk "dressed" I asked her to wave Hi and never did and then went black
whoever it is very convincing and patient BEWARE I am paranoid and why I just could not swallow it but was almost falling for whoever this was.

I am glad this site is up

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:57 am

welcome to RS and thanks for update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

motmikr74pm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby motmikr74pm » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 am

thanks and welcome to all
-have the pics,texts and chats and phone number that called me
-was from Ghana area code
-if needed please post and I will get to you

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 am

yeah, please post the phone number, that's what we really need.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

motmikr74pm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby motmikr74pm » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:48 am

text came through saying" am home" when I was told she was leaving uk to go back to home Ghana and she would call as soon as arrived 011 and then the number was 233266827665
-did not pick up call because figured it out the night before
hope this helps

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:14 am

thanks , yes it help :) . and please block him from your email list, YIM, etc and you did right not pick up her call ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

gnikpoog
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gnikpoog » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Here is what I received.
I gotta say that I am brand "spanking" new to the world of "hook up" dating. I am beginning to think that the whole thing is a scam, unless you like the Big ones.

This woman's name for me was Dora Napel and on the site I was looking at "hookup.com" said she lived in my area. Then I too received the Ghana email.

It's nice to see your email. How are you doing, I hope you doing well as i am doing. My name is Dora Napel 33yrs of age as you know, I'm still a student studying in the nursing field , soon to be graduated ..I do live in western part of Africa in a country called Ghana and does distance bother you in a relationship ?

I'm 5'7 fit 130 lbs with blue eyes and I do have a dark - brown hair. I do live with my grandma and uncle since my mom and dad died,My mom and dad died 8yrs ago.I am single with no kids never married.My dad was a British and my mom was also a British but her background was a Ghanaian that is why I don't look like a African and also I was born and raised in Ghana that made me a Ghanaian by birth and how about you.?

My hobbies are sports, walking at the beach shores,playing with kids and listening to soul music .I always make sure to share the little that i have and Among my goal are raising a family, start a new life when i am able to relocate to my man ,taking good care of my family so that we can live happily ever after ,grow old with my family and be with them till end of time!! And tell me about you also ,For how long have you been on that site and what have you been looking for ?Tell me have you ever had a chat with any lady from Ghana or Africa before?Do you have any problem with me living in Ghana and I am looking forward to get to know more about you and do you access to yahoo instant messenger so that we can chat there and share more pictures,Hope to hear from you again

One word of caution. I have the feeling that both "TinEye" and romancescam are both in on all of this. Only one of the four was matched on TinEye, and I believe that the "scammers" use these sites to change the photos on a regular basis. Just my opinion.

Good luck to all!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi, can you please add the scammer´s email address as well here? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

gnikpoog
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gnikpoog » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Sure...

Dora Napel <doranapel78121@gmail.com>

Looks like she graduated from Yahoo...hahahahaha

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 pm

One word of caution. I have the feeling that both "TinEye" and romancescam are both in on all of this. Only one of the four was matched on TinEye, and I believe that the "scammers" use these sites to change the photos on a regular basis.
Not RS. Scammers are blocked from viewing anything here. They steal pics and scripts from each others anyway: Scammers receive each other´s massmails and formats all the time.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

FB
April Chavez
About
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Houston, Texas

Image Image Image

am looking for a serious relationship any serious man should add me or text me at 850-733-8926 dont want lies and if u are from africa :mrgreen: dont text me please and dont add me

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Abigail - lovelynuhubaby@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 am

yahoo avatar:
Abigailbaby441

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: 90012
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

Hi!

How are you doing today ? I'm new to this site and your profile caught my attention while am surfing through. I'm Abigail Barry by name, Friend called me Abby am 33 single with no kids, I'm from Ghana GA .I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life , I need someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size Woman 5 ft 10 and I enjoy going out to places to see new things, traveling , watching movies,listening to music dancing, beaching and all kinda of outdoor activities. I want open minded man that will make me happy again, I have go though many hurts in my life and I think is now for me to love again and live happy life. contact me on at yahoo l/o/v/e/l/y/n/u/h/u/b/a/b/y/ dot com or you add me my email is lovelynuhubaby@yahoo.com email me to YIM so that we can chat better and if possible we share some pictures as well .

Sincerely
ABBY....

nuhubarry40@yahoo.com

IP: 198.7.58.98
Hostname: hosted-by.leaseweb.com
ISP: Leaseweb USA

proxy. means, not real

yahoo avatar of lovelynuhubaby@yahoo.com:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

ashaibu47@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:16 am

mariamabu94

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Highland Park
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

172.162.100.11 ...... from the Bad IP-List here

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Bas Shid (picture shows "Jeff Miller"): http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=64549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/bas.shid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Females”