It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Adorable Amber / FTV Amber

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

precious_roseline@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 pm

rose900

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Amsterdam, Noodermarkt
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

im passionate, loving and caring person who love meeting people from different parts of the world. i love hanging out with friends at coffee bar. i love to meet an honest and serious person here for serious relationship.

Whitelabel ISP BV
Gastersberg 10
6372 LA
Landgraaf
NETHERLANDS

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Precious Roseline from Wichita; lives in Lagos

https://www.facebook.com/precious.roseline.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

precious_roseline@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Adorable Amber

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:14 pm

thanks God bless u dear

From IP: 5.2.68.7
ISP: Whitelabel ISP BV
proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jeff1100
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jeff1100 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Bonjour,
Pour faire suite aux recherches que vous faites sur cette personne, je suis en contact avec elle sur facebook :

Elle se fait appeler Maire-Laura Dupraz, se dit être belge de Liège et habitant Londres. Elle dit être étudiante en commerce et travailler en même temps. Elle correspond avec moi par email, son adresse mail : flora55@live.fr

image sur facebook
image qu'elle m'a envoyé

Adresse de son profil facebook : facebook.com/flora.kessy.73

Je ne vous transfert pas les dialogues, car je l'ai travaillé 1 semaine et il sont chaud... mais dans l'ensemble le même scénario utilisé et pour finir elle demande de l'argent.

Je vais la tenir encore quelques jours, si vous souhaitez reprendre la piste derrière moi et ensuite je supprime le contact.

Bon courage!
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue May 13, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reupped hotlinked pic ;)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:41 pm

name used = tracy smith

email addy = tracy_smile101@yahoo.com

IP NOT IN RS DB

IP: 105.226.149.51
ISP: Telkom Internet
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Johannesburg

header =

Return-Path: <tracy_smile101@yahoo.com>
Received: from [105.226.149.51] by web164806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Jul 2014 07:34:14 PDT

email

Good morning, Tracy is my name from Confirio, let me know you receive my email..

pic sent already posted.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 pm

CF = caringtracy

31 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 2:10 pm

Joined March 11, 2013. Living in Atlanta, Georgia.

About Me
I believe that i am a young lady who is full of life,honest,romantic,loving,caring,understanding,easy going,neat,hardworking,kind hearted and God Fearing..My hobbies are,Swimming,cooking,dancing,shopping,boating,playing tennis,listening to music,watching movies and reading,I am a Single lady,never married,no kids,But i hope to have a family and wonderful kids some day..Above all,I am a Christian.

Honestly,I am an easy person when it comes to decisions of who i want to meet,I am not asking for much,All i want is a good God-Fearing man who is trustworthy,Understanding,kindhearted,romantic,loving,, hardworking and neat too..He should be able to love me truly for who i am and make me happy.. Thanks edit To be one of the best woman

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:50 am

=> Skype: tracy, san marcos, United States, tracyamith
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

deborkimm@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:44 pm

From C

jlove

20 / Female / Straight, Living in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.

About Me
I’m a very sincere and open person. I like to communicate with people and I like to spend time with my friends. I like to have fun and I love my life. I try to enjoy every day of my life!I'm keen on sport. I'm sure I'll be the best wife and very good girl friend) So, do you want to have the best wife?)) You have a chance!)My man has to be sincere and kind. He has to be honest and I have to trust him for hundred per cent. I want to spend with him the whole my life and I need to feel his love and his care. He has to be the best father of my children and I need to be sure in him and I want to feel his protection. I need a real man, whom I'm ready to give all my love, tenderness and care.

Hi Sweetie, I like you and wish to be your friend,i will like to get acquainted with You, I am happy you are lovable mam wish i will show you true love For More Communication kindly reply me at deborkimm@yahoo.com i will send u my sexy pictures and tell u more about me and how we can meet this weekend Hoping to hear from you Love xxx
2015-03-15 16:31:17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Amber from FTV

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:47 am

same profile, new email:

jlove Hi Sweetie,

I like you please can we date,i will like to get acquainted with You, For More Communication kindly reply me at
deborahkim105@yahoo.com

I will send u my sexy pictures and tell u more about me and how we can meet this weekend
Hoping to hear from you

Love xxx

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> Z:
Deboraj

21, Tokyo, Japan
Last seen 56 minutes ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 40‑90, in Japan.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Haadi, victoria_haad1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 16, 2015 3:12 pm

DMF
vsexybaby
- 22 y/o female
- chicago, USA
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2015-05-16 15:20:00
- ID: 246200
I am not perfect but nice.....ABOUT ME Most of my friends use words like funny and quiet when talking about me, I choose to believe that those words are always used in the best possible light.I`m a sensuous person and i have often been told that i possess a good heart. I like to try new things I think swimming in the ocean is a transformational experience, but a hike in the mountains with a picnic is a pretty darn good day. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'd skip the camping, though I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'd rather cook in a real kitchen and sleep in a real bed. Im single never married, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,
God Fearing :twisted: , and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with friends,my personality type tends toward being outgoing. People would most often describe me energetic, loving,caring, extremely emotional, bubbly, understanding, very supportive, very caring and warm, very passionate and loving...

Hello,I'm Miss Victoria Haadi,How is everything with you and i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (victoria_haad1@yahoo.com)i have something special to share with you as a mother to me hoping to hear from you soonest

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Adorable Amber / FTV Amber

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:54 pm

clone;
.. badoo.com/profile/0253893221
Margaret , 37
Machabee, Seychelles, Seychelles
I want to meet new people

About me
I am just a simple woman with a big responsibility on my shoulder being a single Lady. I work as
a waitress and have gain to develop my social life and learn how to respond to different kinds of
personalities. Being a woman is quite challenging role for me, but it does not stop me to believe
that I could still love and be loved by the right man for me.

Stan: I am a single girl
Orientation: I am open
Appearance: 154 cm, 53 kg
I live with my parents

Image Image

.. blackplanet.com/smithdora/
smithdora
Sex: Female
Zodiac: Taurus
first pic above :)

.. globalpenfriends.com/penpals/253382
Maria205
M255700
Athens, Greece
Religion: Christianity
Languages: Greek, English

.. plus.google.com/103428579853516041548/about
maria morten
female
first pic above, add: Image Image

KristofZiegler
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Adorable Amber / FTV Amber

Postby KristofZiegler » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Thank god after 1 day something seemed off.
After 1 hour chatting got message that she/he couldn't stop thinking about me and I'm THE one!
English was pretty good, but some words and sentences were off to be from a true American (Texas) girl. I'm not from Texas and couldn't compare to anything, but my gut felt something and had to google some quotes from her mail.

Some things I could see that were off. Misusing live and life...

She sayed like you can read in the previous posts that her parents had died around 2010 and when I asked her about the details this is the answer I got:
It really a bad day of my life to remember that again,My parents had an serious accident inside my father car,on 25th of December 2013..i lost both of them that same day.

Found her on be2.com, but forgot to write down the ID.
Name: Maria Morten
Birthday: 11 may 1983
Height: 5.7ft or 173 cm (here profile on be2.com stated 163 cm)
Weight: 154 lbs (pounds) or 70kg
Born and raised in Texas
skype nickname: maria.morten2
email: mariamorten@outlook.com
cell number: +27618469501

Graduated 5 years ago as Nurse and the dream of her mother which was from Belgium (Ghent) is to life and work in Belgium.

Staying in Johannesburg, but needs to go to cape town for further business arrangements about the oil/gas project of her father (here profile on be2.com stated she lived in Antwerp, but instead she hasn't got even a Belgium ID)

She has no smartphone and only can sent/receive text messages, because the smartphone was stolen by street kids in South Africa. These days without a smartphone and when you're a US citizen :-o I can't believe that.
When asked to video chat she was on a desktop of the hotel, because you guessed it. It was also stolen by the same street kids. :thinking:

Social Media, all with a different pic but same girl:
https:/ /www. facebook.com/maria.morten.180
https:/ /en-gb.facebook.com/mariaontop
https:/ /www. facebook.com/maria.morten.54
https:/ /plus.google.com/101688461894972840375
https:/ /plus.google.com/103428579853516041548

some pics she send me:

A mail I've got and that made it all clear:
Good morning to you darling,
Thanks so much for your email with nice pictures,you are looking good and handsome, i do like all your picture and i love cat as well,i like the picture of your cat too..yes i love cat and what is your cat name?i wish to carry your cat someday..i really wanna tell you more about myself..Am sorry for the mistake about my email last night..just check it later when you left baby.

About me::

I'm Maria Morten by names,single,no children yet,i just graduated as a Nurse,but not working yet..Am presently in South Africa as i told you before..have been single for 1 year after i divorced with my ex man (Tyler)..i believe in truelove and i still believe that there is some men that have strong feelings towards women..I was born and raise in Texas city in US,i started my study in Texas and i graduated as Nurse about 5 years ago..i have been a full house wife before i divorced,i have bot work before,but what is on my mind now is to come to my mother land (Belgium) to start a new life time.you really brought lot of happiness in my heart with your sweet words last night..My heart is beating faster since i woke up this morning to read your text and email with nice pictures of you.
I am the only daughter of my parent and next of kin to every properties they have abroad.That is why i decided to come down to South Africa about 3 weeks ago.
My dad was a petro-geology for oil looks modest in his time. And he supplys Oil and gas directly to Oribi and Oryz fields offshore, which are located in Block 9 off South Africa's southern coast. he was the highest suppliers of crude oil to their oil fields back then in 2005 with the rate of 45000 barrels reserves..Before my dad died, he has a larged shares with Exxon Mobil Oil Field, which i was the next of kin to claim the shares on the fixed deposited account of the total income made during the last 10years. I am here with the hope to claims this benefit in short period of time..My heart really beat faster and good about you,thinking about you is giving me lot of joy too..You sound like a man that is gonna brighter my life..i was very surprised about chatting with you last night and hearing lot of sweet words from you too.i have never chatted with a man before,but you really brought joy into my heart..I do want us to make it reality with each other and i believe you gonna like me when you meet me in real person..It been a long time i heard all this sweet words from a man..You are so much a darling..I'm looking for a man who has similar interests looks, race, religion, size,and age don't matter to me. I look for whats in the heart, not the outside.I don't like them to be synical, I don't like atittude, sarcasism is ok.I'd like a man to be honest and no games, i like fun loving,bubbly,gowas ofy,silly at times, a good sense of humor. I'm not too picky to a man who is serious,loving,caring,warm hearted,understanding,loyal,and patient.I need someone i can spend the rest of my life with,my soulmate and my dream mate..He must be nice and friendly,get along with people and romantic.he doesn't need to be afraid to tell me how he feels about certain things or expressing himself..I hope to tell you more about myself when you come on Skype in the evening..I cant wait to chat with you again later today,your words really touch my heart and i felt alive with you..hope you like my pictures too?have a great day ahead..lot of love from me to you..Kisses all over your body..

Yours faithful

Maria
After receiving this mail, I knew enough. Because there was 1 thing I was curious about namely: "gowas ofy" what that was.

Hope my post help other men to not fall for this trickery! :( :evil:
Can't believe that there are people doing this to each other...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Mills, sandramills757@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:34 pm

Sandra
40 y.o.
Woman
Gay

Am sandra and am looking for sex and i hope add me on hangout sandramills757@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mariamorten@outlook.com & Skype: maria.morten2

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:36 am

Still active on Skype…
maria.morten2
skype nickname: maria.morten2
email: mariamorten@outlook.com
cell number: +27618469501

Also on Skype..
Maria Morton
live:.cid.bd60fab8191cdade

Morton Maria
morten.maria2

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: mariamorten@outlook.com. cell number: +27618469501

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:10 pm

phone number 27-618-469501
ZA cell phone
carrier cell C

Return to “White Females”