Scammers with pictures of JC from FH

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: Scammers with pictures of JC from FH

Postby The Enchantress on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam SaintPeteTom.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 am

angeltreasure32@yahoo.com .... am a medical doctor :thinking: , but i will like to come and meet you for more discussion.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 am

Amerie Clark <ameriejane@yahoo.com>
Lagos, Nigeria

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_K5WRLOQUV72PITOS3MB5VVJ5BM
Julie Smith
36 - Female - Newjersey

ImageAvatar

not picked up by scamdigger

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Amerie Clark - ameriejane@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Amerie Clark <ameriejane@yahoo.com>

this one has lots of fb friends... goes by the name Julie Amerie Smith

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=824553537
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Becareful. She scams you for Money from Nigeria, USA.

Postby GRIMreaper on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:44 am

Jessy Alisha - jessyalisha@yahoo.com
jessy alisha - jessylisha227@yahoo.com
Jessy Lisha - LISHAJESSY227@YAHOO.COM

Jessy Alisha, has already been shown on this web-site; however, i thought i would add a more recent photograph.

I do know that she is on HI5, and will ask you for where you hang out on social networking sites.. Becareful - She works for some guy that owns his on travel company (so money can be passed directly to Western Union) letting you know that..
GRIMreaper
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Becareful. She scams you for Money from Nigeria, USA.

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

IPs? (=scam proof)
Money request? (=scam proof)
Early emails?
Fake travelling company´s email addy + IPs?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:50 am

Is also on epe rsonals.com

lauryj
30-year-old woman from Providence, Minnesota
Seeking: A date, a friend, a long term relationship
age is nothing but a number!!
well i am an easy going person,love honesty,am very understanding and also love people dat re very caring and understanding...

Where is she on romancescam.com? LInk please. (SD can´t find that particula rpic.)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 pm

JC from FH ;)

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam GRIMreaper.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

Please post any further details you can.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Whoaa :-o how did you find this? Scamdigger did not...

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:19 pm

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Aaah if you use those enchanting spells... ;)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 pm

From above post

Jessy Alisha - jessyalisha@yahoo.com
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_WCOO7KFHIOFFMFAHRFNLEIKHJ4
Jessy Alisha
Female

jessy alisha - jessylisha227@yahoo.com
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_NC4PE43DOFIDGROJXHAHITPE3E
jessy alisha
Female - New York, New York

Jessy Lisha - LISHAJESSY227@YAHOO.COM
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_2F5UOPFYSXXJMOSXB4W3GFTY7A
jessy Alisha
I'd rather not say
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby lechem_a_n on Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 am

Ok met Lara on Mate1 with usual greeting sequences. Finally requested funds when had not spoken for a while and nearly all but out of the blue.

Intro Email:
Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for your contact. How are you today ? I believe you enjoying your day . I checked your profile and it gave me much interest in you . Well, I hope you do not mind me of my age. Does this bother you and have you dated younger lady before ? I am 31 years old but most people say that I look much younger than what I am maybe(around 20) I hope this does not bother you. I try and stay in shape and my heart is young and I try and smile at what life has to offer me either good or bad. I am a strong believer that there is a time for everything when one needs to be serious but most of the time I truly like to smile and enjoy life to its fullest. I am single. I consider myself to be very compassionate and a true romantic. I love treating men with respect and believe in the old school of romance. I love to kiss and cuddle just holding hands and loving that person so I guess the word I am looking for is sensual.

I graduated from the University of South Africa with a Bachelor's degree in business administration.I was born and raised in Aurora, CO, USA I come from a small family, We relocated from Aurora, CO, USA to South Africa, 10 years ago after my father's death .I love good conversation and most importantly someone who is not afraid to express himself and appreciates a woman who shows affection in return. I love a man who can show affection. I believe life is just too short not to hold hands and to give a kiss just because it doesn't mater where one is. Well I have probably bored you to deaf and if so I apologize but I definitely would love to continue communicating with you and I hope you feel the same way. I hope to hear back from you real soon. I hope you could send me some more pictures of yourself I truly would like to see what you look like totally. Have you met anybody on this site and if so how was it. please let me know what you think. Until the next letter, from the bottom of my heart .

Lara

Email requesting funds:
Good Afternoon Honey,

Am so sorry, have not been on the computer because of my landlord problem, that is why have not been online and, every year we pay house rent here but right now i don't have any money and am so broke now. so have been running around from here to there because of my landlord problem..... Please xxxxx, can you give me some money, Please i need some help, if you can please send $1500 i will be so happy because it will really help me alot. I hope to hear from you soon honey. Can i come over there to be with you xxxxx?

Love you so much
Lara

IP Details:
Return-Path: sweetlara_herson@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.15.227.89]
server location: Pretoria in South Africa
ISP: Vodacom (Pty) Ltd.

Interestingly Scam Digger did not directly match any of the pics but I happened to see a pic I had entered beforehand in the pic cluster it provided for another pic I was querying.
Anyway Tin Eye also had a few copies of the pics below ....some were from other Dating sites and another site with a broken link.

lechem_a_n
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby triffiks on Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Im a newbie, just joined and thank God am not being scammed at present, I was hoodwinked by JC under the name of an americn named Kathy Evans claiming to be on a modelling assignment in Nigeria anot 8 years ago and i encounterted her onCupidbay.com. right from the outset she communicated with me online and on the telephone. she had a broad almost texan accent (I understand they can use technology to change a mans voice into a womans ( scary) but watch the American films and her accent was ust like that. I was living in London in a care home at the time. Im on here not to tell you all my woes but to try and hel some of the others who may have got caught up in the viscoius and nasty tactics these criminals us. Firstly am now 62 and was not exactly "together" whne this farce started, I woked as a stage manager in London and my boss at the time duggested i tried internet dating (he himself had found a lovely French wife through a legitimate agency < ive met her several tmes.) over a period of almost 4 years I lost in excess of £8000 and the others are right it takes a long time to heal. Ive lost many friends and at one time my longterm female friend in london shunned me.Ive also had to resort to almose criminal methods my self in order to dupply these sub humans wwith money. i firdt went under the dovtor for depression in 1982 and unfortunaely these rogues contacted me early 2000 when i has a resonably steady voluntary job. i found i was sending almost two thirds of my sick benefit and was forced to busk to get money for food. what happens is they brainwash you into thinking that the"love affair" is genuine . sorry fro the bad typing but i had a stroke this time last year,. I just hope and pray that somone will read this and not make the terrible mistakes I made. The sad bit id i dont know how much longer i have left and i would like to help fight these ghouls, because that what they are. Blessinhs )0( J
triffiks
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby triffiks on Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm

As a ps , when I was in contact with this person they claimed that she was in hospital and could not return home to london as she had severe maleria. She was being looked adter by another person who called himse;f "Dr Raymond" he had a very deep NIgerian accent and was undoubtedbly Nigerian (Ive worked with some nigerian actors before now) sometimes there were delays in getting the Western Union payemnts made and he used to call me and get extremely nasty. They also had a uK contact, cant rember his name but something like Ken Woodbridge and it was an overland number based in South London. Im cuttting corners at the momnet but eventually i listened to a very dear lady ( Ive noe lost contact with her :( and she advised e to stop sending the weekly money (it varied but was more or less every week. I also contacted the Met Police but they were either not interested or helpless.
The sacmmer concocted dramas to "suck me in " like Kathy phoning me to tell me she was getting a taxi to the airport and then getting another a few hours later from Dr Raymond saying he was at Lagos airport and she had not arrived and he had to get the police to send out a search party for her. this nonsense went on for hours and he phoned me a number of times throughout the folowing night daying that he ws exhausted and had to give up the search. I got a call the following morning to say that the police had found her after being robbed by soem taxi drivers. She was unharmed apart from having all her belongings stolen and he took her back to his houd to " recover£ I could write a book about this horror story. (any budding film makers out there.? Im tired now myseld and would welcome anyones parayers for healing on this. ( I will aff partly in my defense i also met a lady from Estonia on CUpid bay and she paid for her flight to the UK and we actually met up and I introduced her to all my friends but there was no romantic feelings for her once i had met her. she was OK but really came to the uk for treatment for alcohol probs :(
triffiks
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females