Scammers with pictures of JC from FH

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: Scammers with pictures of JC from FH

Postby Ralph Warner on Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 am

Hi Trifficks

I am sorry for what the scammers have put you through.

That female friend of yours was exactly right
you need to stop sending your money to anybody you met online.

Please take the time to read around the forums here and learn as much as you can about the scams and hopefully you will be able to spot them straight away and avoid wasting any more time.

If you have any questions please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brislink on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 am

Lara is at it again.. Almost exact wording as some of the emails others have sent.

Hello XXXXXX,

Thank you for your contact. How are you today ? I believe you enjoying your day . I checked your profile and it gave me much interest in you . Well, I hope you do not mind me of my age. Does this bother you and have you dated younger lady before ? I am 31 years old but most people say that I look much younger than what I am maybe(around 20) I hope this does not bother you. I try and stay in shape and my heart is young and I try and smile at what life has to offer me either good or bad. I am a strong believer that there is a time for everything when one needs to be serious but most of the time I truly like to smile and enjoy life to its fullest. I am single. I consider myself to be very compassionate and a true romantic. I love treating men with respect and believe in the old school of romance. I love to kiss and cuddle just holding hands and loving that person so I guess the word I am looking for is sensual.

I graduated from the University of South Africa with a Bachelor's degree in business administration.I was born and raised in City of Burnside, Queensland I come from a small family, We relocated from City of Burnside, Queensland to Pretoria, South Africa, 5 years ago after my father's death . 2 years ago i lost my mum too. I love good conversation and most importantly someone who is not afraid to express himself and appreciates a woman who shows affection in return. I love a man who can show affection. I believe life is just too short not to hold hands and to give a kiss just because it doesn't mater where one is. Well I have probably bored you to deaf and if so I apologize but I definitely would love to continue communicating with you and I hope you feel the same way. I hope to hear back from you real soon. I hope you could send me some more pictures of yourself I truly would like to see what you look like totally. Have you met anybody on this site and if so how was it. please let me know what you think. Until the next letter, from the bottom of my heart .

Lara

Are there no real people out there?
brislink
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 pm

There are real people there, and the skills you learn here can teach you how to separate them from the scammers. Does this scammer have a different email address, or is it already posted here?
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby masaca on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi, my name is Thomas, I am from Holland!
Today, she going under the name of Janet Friskey
she lives in the Ivory coast!
her telephone NR. is+22547982096
masaca
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi Thomas from Holland :)

I am glad you found us, please take a look through our FAQ and post anything else you have that is not already posted. The FAQ will explain what to post ;)

Please ask if you have any questions
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby missprisee on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:16 pm

So I logged onto my Gaydar Girls account this morning and saw a message asking if I'm single from a gorgeous auburn haired girl .. the photo looked TOO good, being a professional photog and it took me less than 40 seconds to land on this site.

So the photos are being used by a lonlygurl990 - I replied to the message, but haven't had a response yet. I asked why her photos are on so many web sites, including this one :) Although having read this thread (ok 3 pages of it cause god there is a lot) I just mentioned the ones I found, the list of names, locations and sites would be far to extensive from here for me to bother sharing with a scammer :)

What I don't understand is why people fall for the same scam over and over. I have never been taken by a scammer online, yet I've met people online all my life.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not tell your scammer walk away without a word
missprisee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Please read the FAQ

What I don't understand is why people fall for the same scam over and over.

because it is different people all the time, in the right situation,
who trust and believe, who are caring and accepting of others difference
who become manipulated over a period of time

so you may find it hard when you sit here and just read, in a matter of moments and YOU are not involved in THAT relationship.

Am happy to hear you have been unscathed by these experiences, as far as you know ;)

Do post up all the info on this one
thankyou
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 am

Why do people continue to be scammed?

This certainly doesn't help the situation;
I asked why her photos are on so many web sites, including this one Although having read this thread (ok 3 pages of it cause god there is a lot) I just mentioned the ones I found, the list of names, locations and sites would be far to extensive from here for me to bother sharing with a scammer

Let me use an analogy that might make more sense;
A criminal turns up at your doorstep, he looks under the mat, he looks in the pot plant then in the meter box but doesn't find the key you hid in the letter box, do you;
A) Warn your neighbours that a criminal is trying to get into houses and contact the police
B) Ignore him and hope he goes away
C) Tell the criminal how silly he is for not looking in the letter box

Of course, telling the criminal to look in the letter box would be pretty silly on your part right? so why would you tell a scammer anything about how his scam is exposed and where the details could be found, It doesn't take long for a scammer to set up a new fake identity, one that isn't listed on any anti scam sites and that is exactly what the scammer will do.

As already suggested, please take a look through our FAQ, some scammers are quite good at their trade and they are always getting better.

The important thing though is to ignore them as soon as you suspect it could be a scam and never tell them anything that might help them to scam somebody else
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

And DON'T TELL THE SCAMMER THEY'RE HERE!! This is the #1 rule of the site. If AN hadn't already warned you then I would have banned you for it.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby username_r on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Der Account ist nach wie vor aktiv. Die falsche Dame hat mit mir über eine Woche korrespondiert unter dem
Namen Mary Samuel E-Mail samuelmary55@yahoo.com, 35 Jahre geb, in Bochum Deutschland. Aus familiären Gründen
Standort Nigeria falsche PLZ 23401, Ikirun, Sabo Road 10. Sie ist aktic in den Chat Agenturen Badoo und Netlog
hier der Chat über Twoo.
Sie wollte Geld für Tickets von Nigeria nach hier.

The account is still active. The wrong lady has 35 years corresponded with me over one week under the name Mary Samuel email samuelmary55@yahoo.com, geb, in Bochum Germany. For family reasons location Nigeria wrong postal code 23401, Ikirun, Sabo Road 10. you is aktic into the chat agencies Badoo and Netlog the chat here over Twoo. It wanted money for tickets from Nigeria to heree.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Username changed. Poster´s first name & city deleted. Post translated.
username_r
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:18 am

Please post the money request email/chat log; email h e a d e r s and payment receiver details :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 am

This anonymous Nigeiran criminal (gang) has a number of fake profiles using this innocent model (who does not need to be told) ´s pic. Do not tell him off and do not close them since now victims have a chance to find info that must not be destroyed.

Myspace:

* Mary Samuel
* Weiblich, 35
familiar pic

BlackPlanet:

July 10, 2011
Sex:

Female
Last Login:

July 25, 2011
West Palm Beach, FL
Race:

Native American
Zodiac:

Taurus

Person.com:
marysamuel
mary
36 y.o.
Florida State
United States
account suspended

Zorpia:
#

mary
35, West Palm Beach, Florida
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri May 25, 2012 1:19 am

just booted off DnM (wow, these pics are still in use!!)

username: angeltreasure
email: maryjane4real200832@yahoo.com
Native American

IP address: 173.233.92.135 - Turnkey Internet, webhost. We used to host our site there, glad we moved away from them, as they STILL host crap... :evil:

Description:

i am simple, easy going, free, loving,caring and understanding lady. well if you wish to know more about me feel free to write me on here.i am looking for a nice and caring man that would love me for me if you think you are him then go on and write me now.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne62253 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 am

I or rather she contacted me in 2007. From Africa of all places. Mother got sick, then died. I later ask how was her mother, she was doing fine. Talked marriage and needing money. One day had my cam on and I go a black person walking around. Gaps was all through this scam. I will try to upload all the pix of this woman.

wayne62253
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 am

Sorry to hear this :(

It´s been a long time - but do you still remember email addy and money request/receiver name/details?
You never know if they aren´t maybe STILL being used...

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females