It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Shannon A from FH

African scammers posing as white women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marystacy782@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 am

MDF> marystacy
mary stacy /
29 year old, woman from United States

:) marystacy said on 7/23/13
Hi, how are you there ... My name is Mary Stacy, 30 years, I am free, here is what I normally do in your spare time hobby {}, I like to cook, read, watch a movie, video games. I love swimming, staying indoor.i also love child with no children looking for an honest, human, caring and loving to date and see where they will be for us. also looking for a man who knows the meaning of love, u can contact marystacy782@yahoo.com you please tell me more about yourself. hope to hear from you

email sent >>>

marystacy782@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Shannon A from FH

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Clara Benson, clarabenson4love@gmail.com

FMF
clarabenson4love
love don't cost a thing
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 8" (142 cm) :mrgreen:
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Self Employed
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
am single and am ready to date

About Me
I'm a very passionate lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him, I'm very easy going and down to earth. I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex, but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and to achieve that goal we need open communication, trust, commitment and constantly working together and being honest together.

am new here, never come to chat before, looking for a real and serious man, clarabenson4love@gmail.com ...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

ballentine_cheryl@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 pm

cherylball100

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Tennessee, Chattanooga
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

I'm very sociable, affordable, tender person,sensible and kindhearted friend. I love to live beautifully, I like to travel, beach,opera, skating, fishing, swimming, hunting, theater and some out door activities. I am friend with nature, I like all living and I find in it the small part of myself. I am a good listener and adviser.I am rather calm, balanced, sympathetic, tender, sincere and careful. I love children and animals.

Portlane Networks
AB BOX 6322
10235 Stockholm
Sweden

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 pm

name used = Clara Benson

email addy = clarabenson4love@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Hello,

thanks for your message on Fisfmeetfish, am really glad you contact me, well I'm a very passionate lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public.

I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well.

I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him, I'm very easy going and down to earth. I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex, but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and to achieve that goal we need open communication, trust, commitment and constantly working together and being honest together.

I'm an open minded, caring, loving woman, who loves to laugh, make people laugh and meet new people. I love to learn and do new things. I thrive on knowledge, If I want something I make it happen, as long as I put my mind to it, it's done.

I was born to please not to tease, i was born and brought-up in Homestead, i live there with my father before he died, but am now in West africa for some important issues, i which i could stay here but not, i am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my dream i mean a desire man, a caring and loving man that ill spend the rest of my live with, who knows it maybe you, lol, i am coming back home in few weeks now maybe we can arrange in meeting anywhere.

I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity, I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number, I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with, I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of drive, I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with, I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving wife, I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady, I'm sorry am saying this twice, it's what i want so i think i have to say it again and again so you will know that am serious with the kind of person i want in my life.

what do u like in a lady ?

what do u do for fun and in your free time?

have you ever meet a lady on INTERNET before? because this is my first time

of meeting a good man like you.

Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?

Clara.

One pic it sent led me to this forum, the other is not on RS.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:40 pm

FMF

clarabenson4love Profile: love don't cost a thing :thinking:

Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 8" (142 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

About Me
I'm a very passionate lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him, I'm very easy going and down to earth. I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex, but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and to achieve that goal we need open communication, trust, commitment and constantly working together and being honest together.

To contact clarabenson4love you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must be Male.
You must be between age 30 and 60.
You must have a profile picture.
Your email address must have validated by FishMeetFish.

profile pic already posted.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:38 pm

latest email

Hello,
How are you? Thanks again for getting in touch with me you actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want ,you sound like my perfect match, I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today, The reason why I am going to write a letter rather than just sending you an e-mail is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
I will like to tell you more about myself, in case you don't read my profile very well, so u can see if we have lot in common, dinner for two filled would describe myself as a single, attractive, intelligent, lady who loves to laugh but can be a pretty serious person when it comes to the things that matter, I am ready to share my life with someone honest and open minded, I enjoy many things: an intimate things great stimulating conversation.
You sound so cool,nice and down to earth,i wish we could get to meet sometime soon,maybe something wonderful could work out between us as am willing to relocate for the right man which i believe could be you who knows? i like reading,watching movies and listening to music and mostly engaging in outdoor events....i want you to tell me more about your family background because my dad always tell me before he died that 'its one thing to have a good wife and it's another thing to have a bad in-law and that its the good in-laws he got with my mum's family that helped them most in there marriage,and here are my kinds of things i like to do.
My personality traits are, serious, smart, honest, kind, loyal, elegant, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic,I like these kinds of music:..classical, disco, pop, rock, jazz, opera, salsa, Latino I usually read: classics, novels, i like fantasy, historical Romans. I like to go out to/and: .....theater, cinema, exhibitions, museums, concerts, disco, parks, meeting with friends, i like everything not a club kind any way. I like these physical activities:..... dancing, swimming, shaping, aerobics, horse-riding, roller-skating, figure-skating, traveling.

My perception of an ideal relationship,I am looking for a love, respect, trust, the same interests in relationship,will never stop pleasant surprise and be surprised. I am in search of a relationship where we can be ourselves around each other at all times and when things get tough, I want to be able to have honest conversations to work it out and then be over it. I am not the chic that needs to talk and talk and talk until you have a headache! Basically I'm looking for someone who will support me, yet still tell me if I'm off base.
please where are you from and where are you right now?
Benson.

pic not posted on RS.

~Josh Billings

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 11, 2014 8:08 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/beckyme

NAME ~ BECKY GARY
EMAIL ~ garybecky27@yahoo.com

Age & Gender: 38 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Ethnicity: Native American :indian: with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
I am very romantic, open minded, honest, life-loving man. I enjoy my life every day and try to feel every day happy. I like to joke and give my smile close people and i dream to present my smile to my life partner. I know how to make close people happy, i am ready to give all my love and attention to my future wife. I know what i want from life and i am ready to change my life and create happy family with a woman who wish the same. I like to travel and see new places, visit cultural places, read books, cook, communicate with people. I like to sing and dance, visit Opera House, museums, walk in the park, enjoy time near the sea. I hope all this things i will share with my only one woman.

Mail
Thanks for your message and here is my address garybecky27@yahoo.com

dup pic

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra; <roselysmith27@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 pm

same email as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p395290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
roselysmith27@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Rosely Smith from Kenai/USA => facebook.com/rosely.smith.12
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:24 pm

^^
Rosely Smith

March 12 via BlackBerry Smartphones App
Good morning to all my frd....
January 27 via BlackBerry Smartphones App
Very sad, feel like crying right now...
November 28, 2013
You’re always looking for a right person but you always ends up with the wrong one. Do you know why? Because a right person doesn’t really exist, it is you who can make the person right.

About
Registered Nurse at Travel Nurse Recruitment Forum
Studied at University of Alaska Anchorage
Past: Kenai Central High School
Lives in Kenai, Alaska
From Kenai, Alaska
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

camiebaby4love@gmaiil.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:23 pm

flirty9
camiebaby4love
33 years old - from: Tempe, Arizona, United States - looking for a man

Hello thanks for your message, mail me and tell me about your self at camiebaby4love@gmaiil.com
am in USA, thanks for your message, mail me and tell me about your self at camiebaby4love@gmaiil.com

dup pics

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bella; <bellacremmer28@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:08 pm

...... from 24Luv

bellacremmer
- Profile ID: 92593
- 75 y/o female (1940 - January - 1)
- burlington,iowa, USA
- English
- Have no children

O.k,you may contact me through my email: bellacremmer28@yaho o.com
Thanks for your letter,i would reply you when you write okay.
Take care!

...... Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bella; <bellacremmer28@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:54 pm

=> person:
bella
bella cremmer
35 y.o.
Burlington
United States
User's profile is suspended
The administration has suspended the profile of the user ID: 7980780
The reason for blocking: Dating Scam,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bella Cremmer; <bellacremmer28@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:33 pm

O.k honey,
Thanks for your letter and i would like to get acquaintance with you.
I was born and brought up in Burlington,iowa USA, i'm 35yrs of age,studied and graduated in United Kingdom since year 2000 as a Business Administration Management.
I am here to seek a real life partners that would eventually lead us to a successful marriage,if possibly workout.
Hope i can know more about you?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Oh o.k xxxxxx, i likes your letter, and please can i see more of your photos?
I am not in the states at the moment, been to Malaysia for a Business, we are here for Training and Research for a particular Program, i was sent by my company(AES BARGE OPERATION LIMITED), but i had sent my scanned copy of my passport for you below.

...... I didn't ask for a Passport .. :shock: :-o :shock: :-o :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:23 pm

...... 2 min. later

same Mail once more + Passport

..... no need to mark this Passport ....who steals and use this Passport once more, this Person belong in the loony bin

Return to “White Females”