It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Shannon A from FH

African scammers posing as white women.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: sandra_rolet@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:39 am

carmetzger_sexy1980 on 4ppl

carmetzger1980@yahoo.com

My name is caroline metzger.. ( CARMETZGER1980 @ Y A H O O.C O M ) ,l am honest,friendly,caring and understanding , I will not hesitate to establish and ideal relationship that will be base on trust and,real love ,cos i want an understanding kind of man who knows what love is all about and can give me real love and cheerish me, with that we can go a long way.well a little about me
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 pm

the sandra_rolet@yahoo.com email is still in use and is associated with this FB profile belonging to "Oluwaseye Arowoogun" http://www.facebook.com/search/?ref=sea ... 6013027..1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cole Ellis; <coleellis73@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

coleellis
- ID: 184774
- 24 y/o female (1987 - January - 22)
- Limpopo, South Africa
- English,
- art
- Have no children

it is so hard to describe myself, i am cole ellis 5'2 tall and 120lbs, I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a really genuine Lady with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values. I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people.. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get

About me match I am looking for someone who has strong family values. Someone who is goal oriented and ambitious. I am looking for a person who loves to travel and loves trying new things! I want someone who can compliment me in everyway possible. I want someone who can hang out with my friends and who's friends I can hang out with. I am a people person...and I would hope you are too! I am content just lounging around doing nothing as long as I am surrounded by good company...I guess I can go on and on and on...but I will stop now. Feel free to email me if you are interested, here but i think i can try to do that soon just try and email me an tell me little about you. regards
coleellis7 3@yahoo.com
ellis

I'm well-figured with an out going personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values conciousness and honest communication. I am a professional model.
Love the finer things in life, but don't allow it to consume who i am as a person. not high maintenance but on another level, much more comfortable with those who reside on the same. I like to share emotion with other people and like it when people do the same with me.
I am looking for a good soul that lives his life with integrity and sincerity. Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn off's. I find gentle and compassionate lady/women to be very attractive. I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful jorney of love, friendship and campanionship. I am actually looking for someone who has strong family values, who i can live the rest of my life with

STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu

In FB:

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=co ... 2507719440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Brown - linda.brown4love2010@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Other fake online identities with Shannon´s pictures stolen from FH catalog
On Facebook:
- Irene Kielberg, uid 100001468393296, Secretary at ROYAL YATCHT HOTELS Studied Music at Baylor University Lives in London, United Kingdom From Odense, Denmark.
"It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them."
"Born of Mr Michael Kielberg, in Hempstead Newyork, i am a danish by nationality, and an American by birth, i love my parents so much, for raising me up, in the way of the lord.I have only one problem with my hearing faculty, i could hardly hear sounds, so i use high tech hearing aid".

- Tonia Philips, uid 100001130217851, Has worked at Suchard Studied at Cambridge College, About Tonia: "luv 2 hang out wit d right blend of peeps,luv travelling n listening 2 music".

- Whitney Fossler, uid 100000259441917, Studied at The University of Alabama, no other details; Shalowe Frank, uid 100002024668140, protected profile;

- Kate Alisha Moore, uid 100001696767479, Studied at University of Alabama at Birmingham From East London, Eastern Cape, 136 friends, Favorite Quitation: "Always be honest with what you are doing";

- Serena Stark, uid 1827184883 - type of message on wall: "Yawning n stretching ma bone.G u d morning my luvly frnds aw waz ur nyt y all".

- Martine Delalonne, uid 100001983903555, Has worked at Delta Studied at Université de Cocody, About: "je me bnomme delalonne martine j'ai 32 ans et je mesure 1m68 62 kg".

- Tina Deissler, uid 100001695650961, no other details.

- Cynthia Sennex, username cynthia.sennex, Studied at Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria Lives in Olympia, Washington Knows American English, British English From Olympia, Washington, "i am always myself. easy going person. and God fearing person".

Other online fake identities with his pictures:

- On myspace.com, username ciaoisabella, name Isabella Boccardo, 26 years.
Name: Isabella Boccardo
Birthday: October 31, 1984
Birthplace: Detroit, MI
Current Location: Detroit Suburbs
Eye Color: Hazel/Green
Hair Color: Black/Dr. Brown
Height: 5'3"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: 100% Italian. Don't make me call my Uncle Guido!
The Shoes You Wore Today: Black boots
Your Weakness: cheese cake. LOL
Your Fears: spiders. Ick!
Your Perfect Pizza: pepperoni, extra cheese, green pepper, olives and onions
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: ummm....take a trip to...Firenze perhaps??
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Your Best Physical Feature: I've been told my eyes.
Your Bedtime: lol...it should be 11 or so, but usually ends up being more like 1am
Your Most Missed Memory: I don't get it...if you missed it...is it a memory??
Pepsi or Coke: PEPSI
MacDonalds or Burger King: Burger King....though personally I love Taco Bell.
Single or Group Dates: both can be fun
Here for: Friends
Place: Metro Detroit
Sexuality: Hetero
Figure: 160 cm / Schlank
Appearance: Weiß
Religion: Katholik
Zodiac sign: Skorpion
"Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.""You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.For you, comfort and calm are very important.You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.""For you, kissing is about all about following your urgesIf someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of story.You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses A total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble"

- On youfreedating.com - sweetlinda2010
Marital status: Single
Orientation: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious relationship
City: Crown City
State/Province: Cabell, West Virginia
Height: 5'6" - 1.68m
Weight: 111 lbs - 50 kgs
Body type: Average / Proportional
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Other
Zodiac Sign: Aries
"I am a lovely young lady with a lovely smooth body and also with a charm smile, i am honest,faithful,caring,open minded,truth worthy and etc., i am single with no kids, i like reading, cooking, swimming, listening to music and walking along the beach side
I am looking for a man who is honest,faithful,caring, open minded,truth worthy and etc to love,a man who is willing to love me for who i am and also stand by my side as his true and honesty love,both good and bad days in life, with out hurting each other,but rather remain happy together as a family."

- on mylife.con, uername bedofrosess53, Hannah Richard

- on http://nl.hi5.com - sharon brown, uid 107765374, Age 36, Birthday May 1, no other details.

- onlinedatingplaza.com - Anita Rick, Account Type: Standard Users
Network: Default
Profile Views: 249 profile views
Friends: 0 friends
Updated: 1 year(s) ago
Signup Date: 07/ 1/2010
First Name: Anita
Last Name: Rick
City: Florida
Zip code: 32820
Birthday: August 22 1978(32 years old)
I am here for: Marriage
Interested in: Man
Tell others about yourself:
"I am looking for a man that will care for me and love. the man to be a ble to counts on and who will can be in togetherness and we can get married and have a happy home".

- on blackplanet.com - kelly_benson007, (seems to be one older and not used anymore profile) Member Since: March 14, 2009
Sex: Female
Last Login: March 27, 2009
Race: Native American
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Pisces,
138 hits, no other details.

- easyaupair.com - username Judith, Female, British Au Pair From United Kingdom, Date Registered: 27 Sep 2010 Last Modified: 27 Sep 2010 Last Signed In: 06 Jan 2011, "I'am a 42 year old Female British national from Ab Kettleby in United Kingdom, I would like to work as an Au Pair in United Kingdom for 12 - 12 months, and I would be willing to look after children between the ages of 8 and 12 years old. I have a passport from United States and a Visa for United Kingdom".
City: Ab Kettleby
Region: England
Nationality: British
I Am A Smoker: No
Had Au Pair Experience Before:: 4 Years Experience
Have Got A Driving License: Yes
Years Of Education: 11 Or Less Years
My Height Is: 170 cm
My Weight Is: 90 Lbs
My Health Is: Excellent
I am Married: No
I am An Au Pair Couple: No
I Have A Passport From: United States
I Have A Visa For: United Kingdom
Speak Fluently: English
Seeking A Family In: United Kingdom
Au Pair Is Open To Other Locations But Prefers: United Kingdom - England - Ab Kettleby
Family Nationality: British
Would Like To Work In: Big City
The Reasons I Want To Be An Au Pair:
Well i need to work as an Au pair because i think it is more easier and peaceful for me....i also know i will make the best at of it
My Interests:
Am well trained lady that is God fearing...and i really love to work with different types of good families
Family Letter:
My aim to work with any good family ouyside there and i know you will never regret having me

- http://person.com - user_id=4657050, Nickname: mareadyedith
Name: maready
State/Region: Nevada
City: Las Vegas
Distance: N/A
Last login: May 12, 2011, 04:46,
Aged: 31-60 y.o.
For: Friendship, Love
Details:
"I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can...you can send me a mail to my mailbox maready.edith///at////yahoo////dot////com. (maready.edith@yahoo.com)

- date-o-mat.ch - username coleellis (online when i have made my research today...), 23 years, City:
Region/State:Country:idaho, anywhere us, no other details.

- http://datememateme.com - username pritex, First Name:florence
Last Name:johnson
Sex:Woman
City: dardford kent
Looking For: Man
"I BELIEVE I AM JUST NATURAL......"

- singleasianclub.com, into cathegory "newgal",username 4ddd, 43years, from spokane, WA, United States, Joined On: Apr 08 2011, "are you the one?"
"My friends would say that I'm intelligent, confident, easy going, at times seriously contemplative, and at other times, a real clown with a silly sense of humor and a quick wit. I can really enjoy a d..." - for more details you must be member...

- datingforrichpeople.com - marysmith
Female, 30,Miami, Florida, United States
"am mary from u.s.a,am a cool minded person,shy Am open Minded. I enjoy a lot of activities. I enjoy time at home as well. I like to cook, especially for my love one. Relaxing at home cooking, watching a good movie and enjoying good wine with someone" ... to see more must be member.

- picachat.com, username Beki, uid 12200, Status:SINGLE Smoker:not
Sexual orientation:hetero Age:39 years
Do you have children?not Size:165 cm
You drink alcohol?not Weight:55 kg
Region:Aquitaine Eyes:black
Department:Dordogne Astro:Aquarius
City:Saint-Aubin-de-Cadelech
"I am divorced I am looking for a man who genuinely love me and that I will put all my love and my trust
I want a relationship based on? Admiration, trust, sharing, joy and the duration of the? Love and also a man, kind, simple, natural, sincere, honest, respectful, sensual and faithful and c? ? is the c? heart that counts
I love the help, mutual respect for each other, practical sense, laughter, love, country, movies, restaurants, sports, walking, cooking, music, nature walks, pets
I am a woman in nature a bit reserved, shy, simple, comprehensive, intelligent, tolerant and open to other very good cook, I support in difficult moments and other moments of joy." - profile write in French.

Other reports for using this pictures:
One older report can be found on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romancesc ... &var=1&p=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, for username betrinastone_10.

- http://66381.dynamicboard.de/t3568f12-T ... ile-2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;: Datum: Freitag, 19. Februar 2010 10:46:42 about http://www.tagged.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - username Clark S, uid 5437008334, Profilansichten:806 Mal Profil-Skin:Standard Mitglied seit:Feb 18, 2010 Geschlecht:Weiblich Ethnische Zugehörigkeit:Kaukasisch/weiß Religion:Katholik Orientierung:Heterosexuell Primary School:Ashton Keynes Primary School
Special School:Claremont School
Sixth Form College:The Sixth Form College, Solihull
Betreff: hello....i am Suzy nickname suzybabe.i ...
Nachricht:
hello....i am Suzy nickname suzybabe.
i am a serious lady from united kingdom,Uk.i am a nurse in St Andrew's Hospita Northampton charitable.Well,i am new on here and i am here for serious relationship on here which i was invited by my friend and i was told that i will find my match.I think the most important thing is based on trust and kindness,so that there will be a long term relationship and to plan more better in life.I think i am a peaceful lady and romantic.My hobbies are learning,watching movies and traveling.My favorite musician is R.Kelly the one which i admire.
My favorite movie is LOVE DON'T COZ A THING,which i love to watch always when i am not busy doing anything.So i will love to meet with a caring,lovely,kind,trustworthy and peaceful man who will take me to where i have never been before.Looking forward to see my match.
God time is the best.this is my id.. clark_biz@yahoo.com
My regard Suzy babe".

- with Username: debbie_tolly - reported on http://www.blackplanet.com/DaScammerInforcer11/.

too_muddy_to_scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Shannon from FH

Postby too_muddy_to_scam » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:50 pm

jessicacarey20102010@live.com

Profile midnightluv1982 on Cupid.com

X-Originating-IP: [72.46.137.170]

Same pics as above post.

too_muddy_to_scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby too_muddy_to_scam » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Yahoo Messenger: "jessicacarey2010@ymail.com"

bikini pic removed.-SH

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 am

<jessicacarey2010@ymail.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KTQJOKWTZGE3UH4Y7PWTSU4J7U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jessica
31 - Female

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 am

<coleellis73@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_2SS57EPOMXUUMWRXNFE2JBO7CI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cole Ellis
21 - Female

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Monica Vince/Werty - monicawerty@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 pm

On WDF:

We are glad to inform you that the member doojy (163361) sends you a message!
Hello, I went through your profile and i found it cool,lovely and i developed so much interest in it......I will love to know more about you and also i will love you to get back to me in my mail monicawerty@yahoo.com so we can get to know each other better before we could meet in person.I\'m Monica Vince single,never married,no kids living alone get back to me and let see if things is going to work out for each other. Looking forward to hear back from you in my mail. Monica
Profile elements:

doojy - no picture
- 29 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- self employed
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-03-12 13:08:12
- ID: 163361
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1983 - February - 2
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Grad school student
Smoker No
Drinker Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 40 - 60
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
All I like in men is just caring,listening,faithfulness,hones ty and a man who will never doubt me but trust me and show his care,a man tat will always e there for me and who believes in me and have maximum trust for me ,What I hate in men is when A man doubt me ,i passionately hate it when a man doubts me or call me aliar because I dont lie and I hate lieng with passion
Email:
Thanks for writing me back and its my pleasure meeting you. I really appreciate your message. Well, am Monica i reside in new york , am a model and also a dancer. Am single with no kids. this my question are you the one that will comprehend me, someone that will love me for who i am and someone that will not take my love for granted? well i will be looking forward to hear back from you soon...Monica
Pictures:

first picture already reported here

+ other 2 bikini pictures

Header:

Received: from [82.128.82.105]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fw: Re: Letters

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 82.128.82.105
Originating ISP: Cdma Evdo Pool
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:12 am

on justdivorced

laura53
Online Now!
I am a Female seeking Male
Age 32
Location athens, AL, US
Description Honest, trustworthy, down to earth and fun loving type of person...
Relationship Status? devorced :lol:

Hi, i saw your profile and am impressed. Am just new here and need someone for serious relationship. You can send all about you to my id at laura655633@yahoo.com.
Hope to speak with you...

also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003748239857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lauren Christipher
Worked at ACS Division of Industrial & Engineering Chemistry (I&EC)
Studied at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Laura; <laura655633@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Just now from FOD

laura53
- 31 y/o female (1980 August 22)
- from Athens, Georgia, USA
- English, Portuguese,
- Ethnicity Mixed
- seeking a Man from 26 to 36 y/o

Hello
am Laura, 31, from the Southern Carolina, USA but in Lybia now, single and need someone honest to be my lover. we can chat on line with my private id. just mail me at laura655633@yahoo.com and lets get to know each others.
Hope to hear from you soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Laura Christopher; <laura655633@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Hello

How are you doing? Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship. I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.

I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight Lady and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.

As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so? Interests and hobbies:i like playing squash,listening to music, like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.My favorites are:Thai food,french toast and red wine,favorite actor: Brad Pitt, Favorite color:Yellow. Likes: I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor. Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real, i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

I am a Humble and adorable person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word.... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Sincerity... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart.......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have a lot of things in common......... I am a quality Lady who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun,

trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect).
I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a Lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover.I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.

I will like you to im me or email me at my yahoo email address so that we can talk more better.
I Look forward to hearing from you very soon
Hope your having a wonderful day!!
Laura

OBRANET-NG-20100527
Cobranet Limited
Plot 8, Rafiu Babatunde Street, Lekki phase 1
Lagos

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra; <scotts.sandra@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:57 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/scottsandra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scottsandra

be my man

I am a:Woman
Birthday:05.05.1977
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello how ar u am sandra by name am single looking for serious relationship care to chat with me u can join me on my yahoo id scotts.sandra@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Shannon A from FH

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Linda Smith, lindasmith0007@gmail.com

tagged
Linda S

for diff. pics see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=59001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Shannon A from FH

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 pm

One of the pics it sent led me to this forum.

Got this one off of MD.

cherylball100's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5'5"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Leo

I'm very sociable, affordable, tender person,sensible and kindhearted friend. I love to live beautifully, I like to travel, beach,opera, skating, fishing, swimming, hunting, theater and some out door activities. I am friend with nature, I like all living and I find in it the small part of myself. I am a good listener and adviser.I am rather calm, balanced, sympathetic, tender, sincere and careful. I love children and animals...
I speak these languages: Deep in my soul I am hoping to meet a man who will make me feel that I am the only one, I'm looking for a loving, attractive, reliable,open minded, simple going, Honest, loving, serious, some one who has pure soul and Honest heart, some one who is ready to love me wholeheartedly...

Name used = Cheryl Ballentine

email addy = ballentine_cheryl@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = proxy server

IP: 199.255.210.172
ISP: AnchorFree
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate

header =

Return-Path: <ballentine_cheryl@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.255.210.172] by web160706.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:26:29 PDT

email sent =

Am Cheryl by name 35yrs of single with no kids. I live in Maryland before I relocate to Florida. Am not working right now but my profession is Art(Crafts/Sculpture). I like going to beach, swimming, camping and I enjoy cooking. Am good romantic, passionate, honest and caring woman. Am God fearing and believe in God... What more would you like to know about me?

Cheryl B.

2 other pics got no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:

Image<---profile pic on MD

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”