It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Andi Pink aka Andi Land

African scammers posing as white women.
CyberThrill
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ghanese scammer using photos of Andi Pink

Postby CyberThrill » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 pm

I was contacted by a so called Karina Dawson. I traced the email and saw that it came from Ghana. This sounded fishy to me. "She" said "she" was a Dutch English blend and had lived in England for her entire life but the first 3. "She" worked for a NGO (Non Government Organization) in Ghana, Africa but her English was terrible during a chat.

Email Address: karinadawson2011@yahoo.com

One of the photo's she sent me i found on Google but only after seeing this site: http://www.d..faq.com/faq/russian_ma ... 3#comments

It is in the very first post on the 14th page.

Ghanese scammer using photos of Andi Pink

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Andi Pink

Postby sspassport » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 am

<karinadawson2011@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_K64WL4MNPPCWTJGN64ORZDDZVU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Karina Dawson
Female

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rhonda Inlove <rhondainlove@yahoo.com>

Postby firefly » Fri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

New email:
I am a Single Lady Looking for the right Man to spend the rest of my life with....A Man who is Honest Reliable and Understanding. Who will have time to spend with me that is what am Looking for on Netlog....So tell me more about yourself and where are you from...and your Age Also what you are doing for a Living i mean the Kind of work you are doing for a Living....??
Header:

Received: from [82.128.54.61]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 02:17:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 82.128.54.61
Originating ISP: Multi-links Telecommunications Limited
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Reported as scammer on datemefree:
Rhondainlove
- 26 y/o female
- Graham, USA
- English, English, English
- Fashion Desinger
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2011-12-22 14:29:04
- ID: 197497
Am Rhonda by Name am from United State Of American and i do Live alone...I am Into Fashion Design and i will love to meet the Right Man of my Life here in any Country Or State...Here is my Yahoo Contact Rhondainlove@yahoo.com
Am Looking for a Man who is Honest Understanding Lovely and The Man who have the Fear Of God who is Ready to settle Down with me for the Rest of his Life and who can make me Happy
On onlinedating.com, uid 36032, no picture
I am: Woman Seeking Men
Loc: 27253 (North Carolina)
Looking for True Love
I will Love to meet the Right Man who is Ready to settle Down and who is going to Love and be there for me for the rest of Our Life
hit me upI am Rhonda by Name...I am 5'6 tall wight 95 Nothing much to say....If you wanna know more about me the hit me up On Rhondainlove@Yahoo.com Only people live in the state

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace; <gracelais@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 am

Username: gracelais

Email: gracelais@yahoo.com

User IP 108.59.1.7

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 1209 Orange Street
City: Wilmington
StateProv: DE
PostalCode: 19801

Full Name
gracelais

About me
am honest and also seeking for an honest man..

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
lebanon

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

Email give a Hit in FB for Grace Lais.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003905303138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Kellie Scolt - smichfull01@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [76.73.41.36] by web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:59:34 PDT

IP:
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Colorado
Guessed City: Denver
Organization: FDCservers.net
ISP Provider: FDCservers.net

Email:
Thanks for the mail and i really appreciate it here is my picture and little about me am from Florida Tampa, I got separated with my ex boy friend 11 months ago he was a womanizer and games player so ever since then have been so careful before i could choose a man cos i dont want to get hot by any man again in my life,so all am looking for is a honest,caring,responsible and caring man that i will spend the rest of my life with in person,a lover out of million people that will last for a million years and no game playing,so if you can cross your hearth for me never to hurt or play games on me then i will remain faithful and loyal to you for the rest of my life.but if you dont process all this qualities am seeking for in a man please dont contact me back cos am not here seeking for a CON ARTIST and i dont know if you dont mind long distance relationship cos am not in the state presently i came down here to Nigeria 7 weeks ago to visit my uncle that left the state many years ago,let me know what you think of this
Who is the Con Artist here? :mrgreen: :twisted:

Pictures:

This idiot has two profiles coming from one email!

Mate1 Profile:
leep6385
i'm in the mood for love
Woman, 36 years old
Seeking a man 44 - 78
New York, New York
Ethnicity:Caucasian / White
Height:5ft. 6in.
Body Type:Slender
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Blue
Relationship Status:Single
Have children?
Want (more) children?
Religion:Catholic
Field of Study:
Sign:Virgo
Education:Bachelor's degree
Annual Income:Rather Not Say
Smokes:Occasionally
Drinks:Never
farmgirl851
Looking For My Dream Man
Woman, 32 years old
Seeking a man 30 - 47
Sacramento, California
Ethnicity:Rather Not Say
Height:5ft. 7in.
Body Type:Average
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Brown
Relationship Status:Single
Have children?None
Want (more) children?Yes
Religion:Catholic
Field of Study:Education
Sign:Sagittarius
Education:Graduate degree
Annual Income:Rather Not Say
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Occasionally

About Myself
I am a sociable and lifelike person, trying to lead an active and healthy lifestyle. I like animals and nature. Being among nature brings me great pleasure and a good mood. I like to stay fit, communicate with close friends, and see the beauty of nature. Taking risk is a fantastic feeling! I am a kind, caring, sincere, romantic, and just optimistic girl. I am always smiling and I am not afraid of life difficulties, because I know that anything that happens, happens for the better; after a dark cloud, there will be sunshine! I am attentive and sociable, with a good sense of humor. I am a girl who believes in love and who wants to find love. I am a woman, real woman; who needs a real man and real feelings. I guess that you will have time to know who I am, with time, but the main thing about me is that I am living in a real world and looking for true and overwhelming love; to create a perfect relationship.

What I'm Looking For
I am looking for someone who would like to be my equal one; who is ready for a serious relationship. I see him as an honest and trustworthy man. I am looking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to have fun whenever life allows it. He should not be afraid to try something new and adventurous

Lifestyle & Interests
Work Habits: Rather Not Say
Physical Fitness: Rather Not Say
Political: Rather Not Say
I Travel For Fun: Rather Not Say
I Travel For Work: Rather Not Say
Sense of Humor: Rather Not Say
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate Smith; <katesweather@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Username: sharena2001

Email: katesweather@yahoo.com

User IP 41.71.173.61

Visafone Communications Limited
12, Ologun Agbaje Street
Victoria Island
Lagos

Full Name
kate smith

About me
I'm kate i was born in United State in Chicago but i grown up in Australia and i'm gonna clock 29years old.. I am glad i got your email, you shows a good appearance to me and caring i like that from a man but

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
washington

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
sel employ

Yahoo avatar is Kelina from FH

Email give a Hit in FB for Horlarwarley Saheed from Lagos/NG.......no Pic :(
http://www.facebook.com/horlarwarley.saheed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kerrie Smith; <smith_kerie@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Username: smithkforreal

Email: smith_kerie@yahoo.com

User IP 184.107.221.27

iWeb Technologies Inc.
OrgId: GIT-20
Address: 20, place du Commerce
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H3E-1Z6

Full Name
Kerrie Smith

About me
I am cool and easy going woman..

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
Bristol

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Self

Yahoo avatar is the same Pic

Also in FB .....Email give also a Hit

http://www.facebook.com/kerrie.smith.90857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures from Andi Land

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Pictures stolen from webmodel Andi Land

Full Name
daniella
About me
i am single and i love the beach and hope to meet my match on here
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 7:55 pm
City, State, Province
florida
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
self employed
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: daniella_amani@yahoo.com

IP: 41.215.160.176 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures from Andi Land

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:06 pm

yahoo avatar:
Email leads to BP.
daniellaqueen
Sex: Female
Race: Native American, Other
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Same scammer uses pictures of Melissa Midwest on tagged posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 61#p287161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:08 am

Arike Cole - sexyacole@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.190.3.75] by web140503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Jan 2013 00:54:49 PST

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
IP City: Lagos
Organization: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
ISP Provider: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

Email:
Thanks for the letter, it was my great pleasure to read from you again and am glad we finally made it through from that site, well am new on this online dating because I never did it before just got introduced recently by a friend just thought i should give it a trial and see what comes out of it, though it really a different experience and I never believe I could be online looking for the friends but the fact is that it works, I have seen so many people meeting there partner on here.

I think you sound so interesting and like a down to earth man which I will like to get to know more but first I think I need to do little introduction about myself. I'm ARike Cole, am easy going lady but sometime my friend do classify as a down to earth lady, my hobbies are Swimming, Music and going to cinema with friends. I will like you to tell me more things about you, I mean things you like and dislike, what to you on and off, what do you like doing for fun, are you married, do you have kids and what you do for living, all these I will like to know about you, let see where these lead us to and what the futures hold for us, hope to hear back from you, here are some of my pictures and I hope to see your too.Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day..

Arike

YouDate
lloveheart

Looking for: Man
Florida,
United States

Am cool and calm with a greate ...
Yahoo Avatar
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

beener
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby beener » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm

she also goes by the name jessy campbell

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Which email? :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:40 am

Brandy Cole Smith, brandy.colesmith@yahoo.com

Oluwacoded
Lookin for a man who's willing to have a QUEEN & worship a woman who's commited and devoted.
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Register Nurse
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

About Me
i`m brandy from PA, age: 35 weight:115 lbs.height:5' 8'' hair:brown eyes:brown bust:33''waist:23''hips:35' 'dress:2 shoe:9 but my Dad from West Africa and Mom from PA but he stay in Pennsylvania state,When i was 34years i lost my father to Car after some months after the burial of father and my Father say we should move to West Africa,because he has a civil servant here i have been since 2013 My mother and am only child and my mother is a good Christian who is taught me good virtues and i was attend the Judson college in some years ago and also i was major in textiles and design However am planning to get back to the states and i will be looking for a good christian,am single and 35 am looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a young lady like me, because I think that marriage should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding. . The reason why is that when i was in PA i dated a guy who i love so much with all what i have...however, in January 2009, the dude went and married another girl.. i was so sad i was to worried that i cry all day long just because of this. I just thank God that we didn't have sex with each other, and Age group of a partner: 38-60 My perception of an ideal relationship: My the chosen one has to be not elder 60, without bad habits, kind honest, decent, educated, Christian faith, living in the USA, Canada, Australia. I would like to have a kind, reliable husband, an united family, happy children.

Give me your email address so that i can send you some of my picture and if you like it then you let me know and we can get to know one another from there. Please reply am waiting to send you some of my look...Mine is brandy.colesmith@yahoo.com We can have some chat there. For better communication am interested in you and want to go further if you do not mind.. Let us have some more chat please reply...Add me up or write me an email ( brandy.colesmith@yahoo.com)brandy.colesmith is my instant means at chat. It's very ok for instant chat cause am not always online on here cause i'm new but you can talk to me at that address and you can email me instantly if you really mean your profile,Thanks you so much for your reading.PLEASE REPLY AFTER SEING MY PROFILE IF INTERESTED...I'm not always on here.. Give me yours? As i write mine.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish.

profile there =

About Me
I am specimen williams by name,i'm 32yrs ,i'm from usa am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me

Name used = specimen.williams<------------- :mrgreen:

email addy = specimen.williams@yahoo.com

IP = UK blackberry

IP Address: 178.239.87.141
Hostname: bda-178-239-87-141.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
IP Country: United Kingdom
ISP Provider: Research In Motion UK Limited

header =

Return-Path: <specimen.williams@yahoo.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from b16.c19.bise7.blackberry (specimen.williams@178.239.87.141 with xymcookie)

emails sent =

Well babe I have hear all what you have said but what were your interest in a woman like me
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

pic is it's avatar on fish.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:36 pm

=> FB:
Specimen Williams

Return to “White Females”