Scammers with pictures of josiemodel, part 1

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: Scammers using pictures from josiemodel.ca

Postby russell17au on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 am

Hi Gang,
Here's another couple using these photo's.
No1:
Made contact through Oasislive.com claiming to be a 33 year old from Mississippi, USA
Name: Rebecca Afful
Email Addresses: rebeccaafful13@yahoo.com/rebeccaafful13@live.com
Phone:+233244909559 (is deffinately black african female)
IP :41.218.223.29
uses various video's of good quality.
No2:
Made contact through Skype claiming to be from Kumasi, Ghana
Name: Dority
uses same video's as Rebecca Afful
No other imformation obtained

Russell17au
russell17au
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

New e-mail requesting I wire money to her uncles account!!!

IP address = 82.128.11.253
Host name: ml82.128.11.253.multilinks.com Country: Nigeria B Class: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.255.255 Region: 05 City: Lagos

e-mail header =
Received: from [82.128.11.253] by web122601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 04 Mar 2012 01:56:32 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1330854992.99647.YahooMailClassic@web122601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 01:56:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello

e-mail contents =

Hi CB, I am on my bended knel :-o written this mail to you because i and my uncle has tried all our possible best to find Money Gram location here in Townsville :liar: but all his effort was abortive and i do not like putting him under pressure due to his age :cry: and health,moreover he has spent almost $50 on transportation :liar: and still he found only western union but that makes me wonder if you could transfer straight from your bank to Ken's :thinking: bank account and that will be more easier and safer hunnie, here is the details below here :

Account Name : Graeme Wells
Account Number : 06383510130340 = KEN????? :silly:
Account owner's addresss : 649 Ventnor Rd Ventnor Australia
Bank Name : Commonwealth Bank
Bank address : 49-53 Thompson Ave
Cowes Victoria 3922, Australia
Swift code : CTBAAU2S

I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest and but you'll just need to contct a bank and tell them you are sending fund oversea through account and they will give you a form to fill out and pay the money in. :mrgreen: I am very sorry for the inconviniencies.Hope to be with you soon....i always think about you :liar: and the day we will meet in person,thank you very much for all your efforts,i promise to make you happy when i get to you.My greetings to Jack,hope to hear from you soon.
Laura.

CB1975 :cool:
CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Selina, Selina.okai@ymail.com

Postby Marisa on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 am

another one booted off DnM

username: seinaa
email: Selina.okai@ymail.com

IP address used at registration: 128.127.107.184 (which is ALTUSHOST in Netherlands), but the real IP is 41.218.246.127 (Ghana)

Description:

I am selina by name i am 31 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in colorado and raised in Ghana and my race is colorado :lol: My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British :lol: and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pictures from josiemodel

Postby countryLad on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 am

"She" contacted me on zoosk.com, using the name "Kimberly Hirsbrunner" and asked that I send "her" an email directly (the profile was closed almost immediately, this should have raised questions) I became suspicious when everything seemed to be moving too fast. "She" claimed to be 26 years old, living in Lagos, Nigeria with her granny.

I checked the header (I hope this is the info that you need)
Return-Path: <kimhir01@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.229.69]
Geolocation Information
State/Region: California
City: Sunnyvale

Hello xxxxx
How are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well.You really sound cool to me and thats really makes me feel better will like to get to know you more and meet you someday And I want you to know that since I read your Mail and Profile..I can see all what i am looking for in a Man In YOU and Its seem you are the angel sent to me By God So That Make me Think Straight and I Deleted My Profile so that I can Focus my Heart to Only You cos I hate Double dating...Here are some more about me..I've accomplished everything I wanted to do as a single woman. My career has a right future and I don't anticipate no real issues in the immediate future.I am a lady that ready to meet the right man with trust,ready to care for You and also with Honest.I am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i recieve your reply...I have not been married before and I have no Kids yet but wish to have them someday....I was hurt by my past relationship that end up with broken heart,because I always catch my ex with so many Girls around which I hate and he always denied.Because I am one man who and I hate lies and cheating..I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person....

But Do You come from a large family?My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with..I have Granny since when I lost my parents..I am a Orphan,I was born in Ireland, My dad is from Polland and My Mum is from Nigeria, I dont konw the Relatives of my Father.I do Live with My Parent in States and My Parent Do give me the Bigest Care in The World..Not Knowing I will Lost Them,,I am The Only child of my Parent..I am 10yrs when I do lost My Parent and Its always Bring Tears Into my eyes when I do remember my Parent..Since I Lost my Parent Things have been going hard for me and i do not have nobody to take good care of me then my Granny in Nigeria now came to United State to pick me up,,since then i have been with my granny in nigeria for a Proper care..i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy.Hope you understand my feelings about my childhood??..I just finish my studies though and i am seaching for a Job Cos..i do study an accounting in school and i do have a master Degree in it..but i want to become an accountant for Future..

I also tend to have a good heart with so much of Love to give You and take and I've been describe as the most Nicest lady You can meet by friend.But what kind of Books do You like to Read and What kind of Music do You Listen to?I like Mysteries,Thrillers and spirituality.And right now I am Listening to Enigma their first cd's but other than that I like reggae, Blues, Rock, Classical,rap and hip hop.I don't smoke also and I only Drink wine..But Tell me a little more about yourself, ( for example do you like to go camping, hiking, rock climbing, walks in the rain,cuddling by the fire, etcetera). Also what about some pics of you (so I can see who I am writing to)?I am looking for my special someone (I have not even kissed a man in a year and a half as a result). I have not been married before and I have no Kids yet but wish to have them someday.What Turns U on and Off?My turns on is Honest, Good sense of humor, Communication, Confidence,friendly,Respectful and someone who can make me Happy,While my turn off is lying, Argue, Jealous,Cheating,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious. Are you living alone and what is your Hobbies??.Now I am wanting to find someone who would love to grow old with me as we share all that life has to offer (the ups and the downs, hopefully way more ups than downs).. I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....I am pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that..I am picky about who I open myself up to. I have a good feeling about you!!! , upon your request and respond to you how ever often you like.Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you

I must admit I did send a photo back, before I realized something was not right. Thankfully I found your site with similar images confirming what I suspected. Thanks, it did not get to the point where she asked for money.
countryLad
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 am

Great you´ve found out in time :)

^^Sometimes yahoo headers have that antispam NNMPF (or similar, it´s visible in the entire header) protocoll, and that spoils the originating IP, it happens every now and then you get only the yahoo headquarter IP, as in your case.
The scammer is an anonymous young Nigerian male and "josie" is just one of his many fakeys he works day and night out of the relative anonymous security of internet cafes.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

larrybell90@yahoo.com or larryb3ll90@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 am

rachie
I am a Female seeking Male
Age 28
Location florida, AL, US
Description am here looking for serious man for serious relationship, you can add me larrybell90@yahoo.com for better conversation

email is already listed on another scamlist

also on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7245062519
Rachie L
Profile Views:169 times Profile Skin:Default Member Since:March 19, 2012 Gender:Female
About Me
About Me:AM Rachie by name They call me the eternal student! I call myself a student of human nature. After 3 degrees, an Associates, Bachelors and Masters you'd think I would be done, but nope, I am working on my second master's degree with PA state certification...I will be paying Uncle Sam for the rest of my life and at this rate, so will my children. I love psychology and playing mind games! I am back to preschool and love teaching young children. To watch a child discover the world around them is the most amazing experience! I also love to write poetry which dabbles in the darkside.Am Rachie by name ,am from USA and i love life,i believe in destiny,it directs every endeavor and wish of my kind,i fell in love one and i was hurt,i don't fear falling in love again because i believe i would find the right person someday.i love my kids,if i don't get a good woman,i guess i will have to settle down to enjoy my mine...so am here looking for a serious lady for serious relationship which can bring me happy you can add me on larryb3ll90@yahoo.com for better conversation........Thanks

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 am

From GFD

susanterry
- ID: 54323 (1982 - December - 4)
- 29 y/o female
- la, USA
- English,
- art and culture
- Have no children

Good day to you and how are you doing today. Well i am new here and i want to meet new people and see how its going on with them.If you wanna talk to me you can write me to my personal email at (huge.sandra@yahoo. com) hope to read from you.

Sandra

Pic already posted 02/06/11.......#2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Amelia Payton aka Richard Nelson, ameliapayton80@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:56 pm

MySpace

Amelia Payton
Relationship: Single
Interested In: Someone who is honest, respectful, loving, sweet to be with and knows how to take care of a woman....
Bio: I am down to earth and love to laugh I enjoy all sorts of activities, including surfing, skating, reading novels visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also honest i call a spade a spade even if it kills me. i speak my mind.I also like to dance around my living room. I like to bake and love sugar. I am allergic to bee stings. I love pets and have two dog.I love riding roller coasters. I like to wear casual, comfortable clothes. Simple things amaze me. I firmly believe that love is a necessary tool to survive in this world. I love romance and am romantic, I am an honest and sincere woman and i am tired of people playing head games on me. I stop and smell the roses.i do not take anything for granted. I believe in God. I love God, am an honest, compassionate woman looking for a life partner. i like to meet a man with stability and goals.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Amelia Payton aka Richard Nelson, ameliapayton80@yahoo.c

Postby Myra on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 pm

on MYB

Richard Nelson
41, Male
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Amelia Payton aka Richard Nelson, ameliapayton80@yahoo.c

Postby Myra on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm

To ameliapayton80@yahoo.com
Opened 2012/04/26 - 97day10hour42min50sec after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Winner77 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Well this scammer is using Flirtomatic too. Brain BB Yahoo messager is bb brain. She/he never ask me for money,but
then we only chatted few,times. I told her didnot have the money to come and see her,she told me she would pay her own way over here. Told me she/he is from Russia,working as nurse in Nigeria. That all she told me. Thought he/she might be real until I put he scammer picture into google,it came up. I was surprise to be truthful,because most of the
time when I tell them I have no money,they most of the time cut me off. So I might chat with this one again and see what he/she tell me. Here are the pictures. Only 2.

Winner77
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Josie Model

Postby mimmi on Sun May 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Dear
Im here for first time and I fell confused.
I want to tell about a woman who abused me by 20000 AED!!!
I knew her via net, Muslima.com and after much
conversation through net plained to marry!!
I discovered lastly I was a stupid!!
I wannt any other one to be offer so I wounder how
to upload her photo and other document.
These Documents you will find it certain and no doubt at all.
B.Regards.

mimmi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm

mimmi...this is a white Girl and don't belong anywhere in Black Female. We need Name, Mails, Mailheader, Emailaddress and Moneyrequest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon May 21, 2012 11:16 pm

also goes by angel4real97@yahoo.com

merrylife.eu

angel4u_5

Personal Details
Looking for: Any Gender
About myself:
Hello world! I'm a 32 year old single who's looking for a (male) friend to correspond with. Even though I'm busy working 5 days a week (like most people), I feel like something is missing. I would like to find somebody who is looking to find somebody who wants to hear about the small things that go on every day as well as the bigger conversations about life. So many people know just a piece of who we are, but wouldn't it be nice to find somebody you could tell anything to and know that they are interested in hearing about it. Whether it's sharing a spat with a coworker or talking about hopes and fears for the future, it would be nice knowing that somebody is listening and wants to listen. To me, this is a friend. I am a pretty basic jeans, t-shirt kind of gal who likes the simple things in life whether it's a walk around the block or watching a movie on tv. It's people and not material things that make life important. I consider myself open minded, fairly well rounded and can talk about a lot of topics. If you are looking for a friend, I hope you'll write. you can also add me on yahoo (angel4real97)

Marital Status: Married :mrgreen:
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Referred by: Television Ad
Ethnicity: Native American
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ashley rachel, ashleyrachel50@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri May 25, 2012 1:08 am

another pest booted off DnM:

username: ashleyrachel
email: ashleyrachel50@yahoo.com
And of course her occupation is a nurse! :lol:

IP address: 176.31.120.178 - OVH, French Dedicated servers webhost = proxy

Tried to spam members with the following crap:

how are you doing?i think you have a nice profile here and i think i will like us to work something out like get to know each other and see where it leads..i just got a heart broke and am looking for a relationship at the moment with a matured man..i hope you are looking for the same too..i will like to hear your views..send me a mail at.. ashleyrachel50@yahoo .com ..so that we can get to know each other better..i will stop here and wait for your mail to come..bye
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females