scammers with pictures of Annie from FH

African scammers posing as white women.

sexysusan28@gmail.com

Postby gd101 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:41 pm

the email address above, sexysusan28@gmail.com is linked to a FB profile by the name Karen Morrison but is using photos of FH model "Valentina" there...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1641232903

Current City: London, United Kingdom
Hometown: Pretoria, South Africa
Bio: I am looking, at the moment, for whatever comes my way... new friends, something casual, L TR, whatever happens, happens. Hopefully you enjoyed the quotes, as much as I do. ...if in your fear you would seek only love`s peace and love`s pleasure, Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and p [email] out of love`s threshing floor, Into the season less world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears. Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself, Love possesses not nor would it be possessed: For love is sufficient unto love. From the Prophet by Khalil Gib ran I am looking to meet someone to love, to spend time with, and most importantly to grow with. I am a fun loving girl, who loves anything from debates, to watching a movie on the couch, to clubbing, to climbing the pyramids, and enjoy them all equally. I am looking for a humorous, good looking, energetic, intelligent, human being
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Annie from FH

Postby sspassport on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Jenny Miss <jenny.miss66@yahoo.com>

Received: from [41.184.32.101] by web43402.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:51:24 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:51:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE

Email header analysis report
41.184.32.101---Jenny Miss <jenny.miss66@yahoo.com>
IPNX Nigeria Ltd---Ikorodu---Nigeria---Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:51:24 -0800 (PST)

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YUK53XS3NQ73XUR7H7OEGTQLVM
Jenny
22 - Female - New York, New York

pictures sent to me are posted
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

now using this bunmi tejuoso bigteju4ever@yahoo.cm

Postby blacksummit on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 pm

She is now claiming to be 17. Wants to come to US to study. Just started working here and her friend.
The number I have now is 2348137677339
blacksummit
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi blacksummit
thank you for posting this information - it will alert and save others from being scammed.

However, I assume you skipped the o in the email addy ;)
shouldn't it read bigteju4ever@yahoo.com?

with the yahoo.com part I found the same pic as you posted

on FB you'll see the pic of
Tejuosho Olubunmi Niyi (Danm Anah Fummy)
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Austen123 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:14 am

this is the same gal, but she only got me for a few hundred dollars.. :-(((
she goes by the name of Justina Talley, Email of: justina_talley@yahoo.com, claiming to be a 29 year old from willaimsburg, VA. I found her on Flirt.com (Facebook's single site) her story of her father dying 3 months earlier... and now loosing her fathers company, if she didnt come up with $650. and She suckered me in.... my father died in Jan. of this year also.... anyway, i hope this helps out someone else NOT TO get pulled in..... but dont tell her that I know... i figured it out the day I sent the $$, she has spent a ton of time with me since... and I want to waste a lot of her time, because im sure she will want more $$ from me later on.... im going to make her work really hard to get it...
Austen123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 am

Hi Austen

I am sorry you found out too late but at least you know.

There is no doubt that more money requests will come, exactly when i dont know but i am sure they wont be far away.

I am guessing that this person has your real information, in that case its far better to drop them, simply ignore any attempts to contact you and they will move on.

If you really do want to waste the scammers time then we can help you with that too but you should be using all fake details to do that so you cant be traced, if you have any questions or want to know more about "scambaiting" let us know and we can help there too.
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jet X on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 am

Hi All!!

I just signed-up on that date-o-mat.com site just for the fun of it; and, lookie what I found.
Well, apparently this scammer is still at it again; only, this time as:

chisco25 (29) Dating Österreich Here to date (seeks man)
Send message | Profile | Nickpage: http://chisco25.date-o-mat.com
Online Dating in Austria nsw sydney

Present photo:

How do I know this?
Well, let just say that I'm quite embarrassed to say; but, here goes:

Altho, this is a different story, the above scammer is friends with a person I just recently had an online relationship with for 14 months; and, over $9K US Dollars later. I found out about this romance scam, yesterday, Saturday, 01/22/2011; and, have decided to end all communications. This scammer doesn't even know it yet.

The above pictured scammer was going by the name of: Tracy Walt, at that time, last month, December. I'll have to research my Yahoo Chat message archives to get this person's email addy and exact date; so, I can post it on this thread; or, I just might wait until I tell my story.

Right now, I'm still in shock; and, quite brokenhearted. Stupid me, I had just sent $150 to this Nigerian scammer, this last Friday, 02/21/2011; of which, I wished I would have found out sooner, I could have saved $150, lol.
After, I get over this shock, dismay, broken-heart, whatever, I will post this romance scammer's info on a new thread; and, how I finally found out; so, this scammer's latest info is added to the existing malevolent ranks of evil; who, take advantage of other's heart; and, hard-earned money.

Anyway, consider this post an update. This scammer is active on dat-o-mat.com, as of this posting; and, is, of course, Nigerian. Notice on their profile; that, there is no other personal information entered. This is their modus operandi; and, should be considered as a big ol' waving: "RED FLAG!!"
These people are not prejudice; as, everyone's money is good to them.

This dating site has a reporting mechanism of spams, scams, and abuse on member profile areas; but, I'm sure they would need proof; and, I don't think I am qualified to even mention where I got my information; which, is here. So, I'll leave that to the more qualified personnel.

On a personal note: I'm beginning to enjoy Romance Scam Hunting; since, it has already cost me dearly.

Thanks for hearing me out; and, I hope you all don't mind me posting this info.

Blessings to All!!
Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness; but, because, You Deserve Peace.
Jet X
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 am

Hi Jet and welcome.

I am sorry that you have lost money to scammers before finding us but regardless of the past circumstances, we can change the future.

I do have some questions for you for clarity;

Online Dating in Austria nsw sydney

Was that a typo on your part or what you were told, obviously Sydney is in NSW which is not in Austria

the above scammer is friends with a person I just recently had an online relationship with

I am not sure what you mean by this or how you came to this conclusion, what I can tell you is that the pictures used here belong to a girl called Annie and they were stolen from a site called focushawaii, many different scammers use that same set of pictures so it is impossible to know which scammer it is that you were dealing with without looking at many other details such as the IP and emails used

The above pictured scammer was going by the name of: Tracy Walt

I dont mean to sound picky, I just want to be sure you understand this, The pictures shown above were also used in a scam where the scammer used the name "Tracey Walt"

to get this person's email addy and exact date; so, I can post it on this thread; or, I just might wait until I tell my story

Please do this sooner rather than later and in particular the email where you were asked for money, by having those details posted you may be able to stop somebody else from being scammed, if you wait it is possible that somebody will miss out on your information and be scammed as a result

Stupid me

Nope, disagree again and you wont find anybody else here who agrees either, you were not stupid, just unaware of these scams or how they work, we can fix that ;)

I wished I would have found out sooner, I could have saved $150

Thats one that you will get lots of us agreeing with, its a long shot but try contacting Western Union, its possible but unlikely that it hasn't been picked up yet
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi Michael, Yes, Aniie has her pictures used more than most other models out there and from what we have seen in this thread it isn't hard to work out why, it works :(
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 pm

goes by tracy_bensom2010@yahoo.com
Tracy Benson
25 year old, woman from United States
since 2011/01/24
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:59 pm

uses mass2move@yahoo.com
Mercy Jane
from Jasper, FL
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eliza Hamilton - eliza4greg@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Eliza Hamilton - eliza4greg@yahoo.com

IP and location of this scammer = 41.155.22.184 = Lagos in Nigeria

I am so happy to get a message from you...Well i love your photo and i am the only daughter of my family and i sell ladies cosmetics for living?and i lost my dad along time but my mum is still alive .My Dad is Originally from United Kingdom my dad had a real estate venture he works with in London before he died .

i must tell you say i like your profile and ur photo u are very handsome,i have had some several dates that ended but breaking my heart,I dont know if i told u about it.

my last relationship was with a guy he died in a car crash and then i meet another man on the internet who says he was single never married and we liked each other and he said i should come to him in sweden and when i got to sweden i found out he was married with 2 kids and i was so dissappointed ever since then i have been alone and decided to stay alone till today.

Well i am still willing to give a last try before i give up on dating and relationship stuff cos i feel theres is no more honest and trustworthy man anymore .I have so much love and care in my heart that i want to share .

i love the sea too and i like to criuse too may be one day we can go on that together if u serious and honest with me and ready for a relationship that will last forever

i love sport too and do body fitting to keep my shape.I like cinemas .I just want a honest,caring,trusthworthy ,loving man that will make me happy and for me am a kind of lady that knows how to satisfy his man.I must say u are very handsome too and i will like to get to learn everything about u.I wait to hear from you,And also i want to know if u have dated someone far away before or you have dated a lady on the internet before.

I like you to tell me your plans for today as soon as u get my messages?
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eliza Hamilton - eliza4greg@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Hi xxx
I want to thank u for the poem because I like it o mch but the issue i have is that i hae been hurt several times by young men and i dont want to be hurt again..I know i can mae u happy that is only if u show me care and love ..Another issue is that u dont come online everyday to talk to me,that is not good because we need to get to know each other better and then plan to meet .cakes i hope u are a serious man....I like u to always write me everyday and i will reply and we stay in touch with each other,I hope to hear from you soon

Kisses

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eliza Hamilton - eliza4greg@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi xxx
How are you? I am here online looking for you.I need u to try to get a yahoo messenger so we can always chat instantly.xxx i am suure we can make magis together too and i will also like u to give me ur cell # and i will giv u a call.I like to know the way u are doing and also i want u to know am willing and ready to be with u and spend the rest of my life with u if u are willing to make me happy and show me care and love.xxx am willing to share all my heart and love with u too..I wait to hear from you again...

Kises

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Sweet XXX
I want u to know that u are special and everytime i open ur message its like a gift to me and i am always happy reading it.XXX i am thinking of coming to spend some time with u but that will be later.I told u to try to get a yahoo messenger so we can always chat and get to know each other better and talk more..XXX i want u to know that i am not a sensational stunner but i am telling u what i feel in my heart to u..i hope u are having a great weekend and i want u to send me a phone number i can call u..I hope to hear from u soonest

Kisses

I now understand that u cant chat from ur computer..I like to know what is ur job and also i want to know if u can call me ,what is ur phone number?i like to hear ur voice.i like to know if u live alone?how have u been doing,becos u didnt write me for some days.i hope u write me back soon

I asked for your cell phone number so i can call u and hear ur voice?i wait to hear from you

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females