It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: queen adiza <queen_adiza2001@yahoo.com>

Postby wayne » Tue May 04, 2010 8:10 pm

please can send one send a real virus to the F*******....they irritating me and filling my box with emails.....
Consider yourself warned. One more outburst like that will get you banned from the site.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

peterx
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peterx » Wed May 05, 2010 2:43 pm

i am sorry for asking...but as you well noone really get caught...sometimes "mob justice" does work...

but i will refrain from asking again..

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri May 07, 2010 1:46 am

sethina, 24 yo from New York on 4ppl

About me

am sethina looking for a man who is every serious so that i can bee with for the rest of my life.

hello dear how are u doing hope every thing is OK , we just add me so that we can talk batter OK.am sethina_love@yahoo.com so plz add me so that we can talk batter now ok am waiting ok

Received: from [41.210.10.5] by web113719.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 May 2010 02:36:34 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.11 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 02:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: : : hello dear from sethina at 4ppl

hello dear how are u doing well , hope every thing is ok as am doing, well dear ur mail at 4ppl, i really like that , well am sethina and 25 years of age and and haven my master,well am from us but because of the dad of my father am now liven with my mum inatGhana, but i really needs some one every serious in my life so that i can be with for every becuse my pest relationship it too bad becuse i had a boyfriend ans he disappointed me so i do not what that in my life ant more so i need some one who is caring and understanding so that i can bee with ok for every , becuise now i do not have father so my love is going to bee my everry thing so i will like u to add me so that we can talk on massnger sio that we can talkk batter ok becuse my pc is not good so so it given me problems so just meet me on line so that we can talk batter ok , so i will be looking forward to0 meet u ok byes for now and pl z take good care of Ur self for me ok. well that is my pics so can plz sand me yours.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 am

new reincarnation: christabelawholes79, 29 yo from Houston, Texas

About me
i am a girl of a30 years and i am looking for my soul mate who i will share my dreams with in the future if only he will be faithfull to me

hello you can add me as christabelawholes@yahoo.com so that we can talk more ok

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

peterx
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peterx » Sun May 23, 2010 6:34 pm

a new update on this man/women using "cierra spice" pics..i was one of her victims.......been really pissed lately...but anyhow i have managed to keep contact with the scam artist pretending that i dnt no what he/she has done and now have promised x amount money....again...for me its about getting some seet revenge and telling the person f****....one could say sweet revenge.....

to all out there any suggestion what i should include in my email back....

pleae do feel free.....at least some of us can get some peace...

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun May 23, 2010 10:24 pm

to all out there any suggestion what i should include in my email back....
My suggestion is to say nothing. You'll have them more concerned and confused by dropping them dead than saying "I know you're a scammer." and less likely to try to change their style to improve for the next person.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:26 am

just booted off DnM:

username: wileyonline
email: wiley.susan@rocketmail.com
IP address: 172.129.57.75 - another AOL scammer, but real IP is 41.155.54.11

I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listiner .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), making love at the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My eating habits: just about anything. My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features. I dont have any kids, I dont smoke.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and Im also satisfied with whatever I 've.

How are you doing today?My name is Susan, I'm new here , i was surfing into this web when i came across your lovely profile.. I must comment you that, you have a lovely profile and picture too... It's kind of unique and special. I would love to get to know you better.. So that we can share a little differences between one another. And get to know more about each other.. I hope that you get honest and real with me.. Because i am not here for games..My ex cheated on me in my last 3yrs relationship ,i had been single for over a year now.I will like to meet a new friend to hang around.
Send me email to wiley.susan@rocketmail.com,Tell me more about yourself.Why are you single?You have any kids?What do you do for living?Since when have you been single and what are you looking for in a woman?Tell me more about your past relationship.I'll email you back with some of my pictures and also tell you more about me.
Have great day there
Susan

also known as brainkate@ymail.com
http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-5962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

killerwhale51352
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alison Parker, alisonparker2010@yahoo.com

Postby killerwhale51352 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 pm

So is this someone who stole pictures of this lady,need to asap could save me a bundle if so,thanks

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Disclaimer: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you! The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT invloved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers! The scammers are using their images without their knowledge and permission to deceive their victims and scam them out of money.
So, erm, yes. Definitely, yes.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 am

This is the image sent to me via PM.

killer,

You said you were in contact with her, so you need to add all the details you have here, please. ESPECIALLY the email address being used by this scammer.
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Betty Adams; <betty_adam31@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 pm

She contact me Fri./Sat. 4x in 24Luv as

Betty31
- Profile ID: 84190
- 24 y/o female (1986 - April - 1)
- carrollton, USA
- English, German,
- Have no children

How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. I am Betty Adams, single never married 24 years old lady ,born in Carrollton,Georgia (USA),i spent most of my youth days in USA.I obtained my degree in the University...I`m 5`6" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf ,I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming ,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself....you can write me in my personal email......betty_ad am31@yahoo.com...... hope to hear from you so soon

Your answers are great and thanks so much for always getting back to me am waiting for the other 5(lol), you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality relationship with you, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me,passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right............................

DIRECTONPC-Wireless-ISP-NETBLK
Dynamic IP pools for Direct on PC Ltd
Fixed wireless broadband
wireless Internet services for Abuja and PH
Direct-on-PC Limited
Plot B, Block 1
Illupeju Industrial avenue
Illupeju
Lagos
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Betty Adams - betty_adam31@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:57 am

Betty Adams; <betty_adam31@yahoo.com> from Icey's post above is related to a facebook profile of the same name/email address. Pictures there I don't believe are Karla Spice, but not sure who they are. No scamdigger matches on them... Lots of friends there...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Karla Spice

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 pm

betty_adam31@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar pic not found on SD
yahoo profile: Betty, Female - Carrollton, Georgia

rad6543
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pics of Carla Spice - truelove_rose2003@y

Postby rad6543 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Was contacted by this scammer this morning on Myspace:
Name: Rose Adzoxonu ( :roll: )
Email: truelove_rose2003@yahoo.com
Birthday: Sept 5, 1977
LIves with her "auntie" and helps in her store selling food stuffs.
Myspace acct: http://www.myspace.com/547184915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (acct deleted)
Was able to get scammer to send me an email with pics:
Header Analysis
The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:

IP Address Probable Country Additional Info
76.13.13.74 United States (Sunnyvale)* Whois Google DNSStuff Urgentmessage.org
76.13.13.26 United States (Sunnyvale)* Whois Google DNSStuff Urgentmessage.org
67.195.9.81 United States (Sunnyvale)* Whois Google DNSStuff Urgentmessage.org
98.137.27.215 United States (Sunnyvale)* Whois Google DNSStuff Urgentmessage.org
41.218.240.89 Ghana (Accra)* Whois Google DNSStuff Urgentmessage.org
PICS:

Other than email with sent pics, scammer wanted chat on Yahoo Messenger. Scammer "fell in love" immedialtely and wants me to "help" pay for her visa and passport to bring her here to the states. Stated that she was Ghanian by nationality, 32 yyears old, single, never been married, no kids...looking for her? "right man" and "soul mate".
:mrgreen:
Hope this helps someone else from being scammed!

rad

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm

truelove_rose2003@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phillomena Akorfa

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5442373820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phillomena A

Return to “White Females”