It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Hello ,how are you doing,I'm joy and I'm 28 I live on the north coast of california in the united states. I read your profile and I'm really glad I found out that I have found love and no going back so I wanna ask are you in for real loving ?...if you are then hit me up on yahoo.joycares1110@yahoo.com...gmail..joycares1110@gmail.com. So I will be waiting for a swift reply
pearlberry
25 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 10:11 am

Beigetreten June 10, 2013. Von california. Lebt in Yuba City, California. Besucht yuba college.Schulabschluss bei brandman university.

I'm single lady who wants a good,caring,loving and soft tendered hearted man I'm not into games and I detest players I love the lovable and I promise I will do my best to keep my man I'm a christian god fearing and I will be a good woman to my spouse
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 pm

=> Zorpia:
joy
25, Female, yuba city, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Last seen 2 days ago
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Hometown(s): california
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:34 pm

on itscalleddating

User Name :micbabesss2013 (30)

About Me
Basic Information

Sexualtiy
Straight
Birthday
22/04/1983
Height
5 ft 6 in
Body Type
Athletic & toned

Appearance

Eyes
Hazel
Hair
black

Contact Information

Country
United States
State
Ohio
City / Town
Akron
Postal Code

Well i believe there is for us to be here am searching for true and honest man someone that know what is looking for in a woman someone that know life is too short for game or play you can mail me at ...michelle.kim85@yahoo.com or text me on my number 330 234 9767 there i will tell you more about me and sent you my pics or add me on my yahoo messenger IM ... michelle.kim85 i will be waiting .

pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:34 pm

also goes by
eberlove525@yahoo.com
speedboink.com

male profile here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=66864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary; <oriowo.mary@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 pm

mary

28 / woman / Heterosexual, Lives in New York City, New York.

About me

I will tell you abit about me...My real name is florida sussy, i am 30 years of age ,i am the only daugther of my parents...i moved to the states when i was 4 years of age..my Mum is from liberia and my DAD is from USA as well..but i moved to the states with my moms aunt when i was 4 years of age..my dad and mom had some disagreement..very early of there relationship so they both had to brake off..so my mom had to go back to spain and she took me along to spain too..but i only spent 4 months with mom there..she wasnt able to cope with me there.so she had to throw me down to her aunts place in Georgia..thats were i grew up..and schooled and went to college there too..and since i have been with my moms aunt..i never did heard from dad or mom again..i was just abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my aunt cause she was such a lovelly aunt to me..but she left me so earlly..she died when i was 17 years of age..so since then.. i have just had a life on my own..doing wat i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it.

Hello there , My name is mary I am 30 Years old single, I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate. smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty.Because honesty is the only key to human success. And with on truth,and its all about who i really am.Because i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care allot about others who care for me... Because i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely. get back to me with your contact address or phone number i will be looking forward to read from u asap on my mail oriowo.mary@yahoo.com;...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:15 am

susanbeverlyt@yahoo.com

email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=67834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

susanbeverlyt
31 / Female / Heterosexuell
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia.
About me
I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. i believe that God leads and directs our path,i am very easy woman,love and caring woman contact me on my yahuu messenger susanbeverlyt thanks

one of her friends is our Uwe :mrgreen:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:40 pm

pheart188@yahoo.com

person.com
morisa
lovely
33 y.o.
Florida City
United States

for diff. pic with this address
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=68465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Cierra Morren - cierra.morren@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 pm

cierramorren

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Fyn , odense
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am strong and independent and no matter how bad things get i am always looking for that silver lining.I still believe in truelove and I believe that life is magical and i don’t sweat the small stuff. I’m very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe strongly in family and celebrating tradition

Hello,
How are you i am Cierra by name , i come across your profile and i find it interesting , i m here searching for my dream soul mate , a long term good serious relationship that can leads to marriage in real.. and it seen the same cierra .morren @ live . com} . or give me your email address too send you mail with my picture to get to know each other better , hope to hear back from you.
Cierra

cierra.morren@live.com

IP: 41.190.3.88 Lagos, Nigeria

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cierra Morren - cierra.morren@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 pm

=>.facebook.com/cierra.morren.92
Cierra Morren

plenty of pics from Cierra Spice

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:55 pm

sandra936@yahoo.com

Sandra_936

25 / Female / Straight
Joined April 2, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
wanna talk feel free to add me on my yahoo messenger sandra936@yahoo.com I'm an outgoing down to earth, honest and fun person to be with. Easy to get along with. Can be silly and goofy but only show that to people i'm comfortable with, i like to make others laugh. I'm here to find someone to connet with and hopefully build a future together. I love to cuddle and kiss and be romantic. Also don't mind finding friends. I can sit here and try to find the best way to describe myself, but i rather make this interesting and let you choose on what it is that you would like to know. I dare you to get to know me.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:23 pm

name used = Dori Dommon

email addy = ddommon@yahoo.com

email sent =

Hi my dear,
how are you doing today, i am happy to have meet someone like you in the site, i love you profile and would love to get to know more about you as well, i am 28 years old of age single never been married before with no kids, i would love to have kids in the future if possible with my partner, let me tell you little more about myself.

My qualities : honesty, faithfulness,respect, commitment, communications, I believe in getting to know someone to the fullest and build from that.

My interest: I love watching and playing as well as going to sporting events( football, baseball, soccer etc..), I enjoy taking long romantic walks,ex specially in the Fall and Spring, going to the gym I like to stay in shape, going out to a nice romantic restaurant and than hitting a movie, enjoying evenings at home over a nice dinner and a movie and of course all my attention would be on you..., I really enjoy holding hands and being affectionate , at home or in public.

My dislikes: controlling and dictating, I understand at times one person may need to take control of a situation, but overall two people in a relationship work together and makes decision to agree to disagree at times..

If I have missed on anything else you want to know about me, Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Dori

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:25 pm

FMF

ddommon Profile: looking for long term serious relationship
View Comments

Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

About Me
I'm a southern girl who loves to cook but riding on the back of a Harley is even more fun! I don't smoke and I love kids but I want to wait awhile. I love skiing and carnivals, I'm funny, kind, caring, and fun to be around. At times, I can be "off the wall" so to speak but it's part of who I am. I wear my feelings on my sleeve and take things seriously. I don't try to be funny but it happens from time to time. if you really get interest on me and want to know more about me...contact me if you are interested in knowing me.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Susan Mirys <susanmirys@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 pm

uses mugu script

name used = Susan Mirys

email addy = susanmirys@gmail.com

email sent =

Hello Dear,
I fell much pleasure reading your profile on here because i could feel you vision next to me,you sound honesty and trustworthy so i though i should play my worries and troubles to you in order not to waste each others time I've been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the US after the death of my Mom in United Kingdom. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in US and UK include some parts of the Asian and American. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded. My first boy friend, Victor Glashow, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST london,UK.When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum ofUSdollars , this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this. Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in London in United Kingdom whom I've meet during our stay there for a contract with chevron, I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt where to go than to leave the states. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gottegn the enough money to run myself when I get to U, i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance. How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($4.8million) , so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to You because i want to come over to You, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.So, I want the box sent to you. while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 30% of the money in the box to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you. Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my fiancee who is to receive my Boxes. And once the box gets to you, I will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to you. Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise 30% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and I can get something done with the balance.I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.

Susan

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Mirys <susanmirys@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:57 pm

CF = Susan

32 / Female / Straight / Single
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined February 20, 2014. From LA. Living in Los Angeles, California. Attended LA.Completed graduate school at LA.

About Me
I'm looking for someone who wants to waste no time in developing a relationship. my real reason for being on the site is to establish a serious long-term relationship/marriage, and I'm looking for someone with the same goal. Like my dates to be assertive in decisions. I prefer someone who feels the same way. I love kids and would sure like to have someday. My other interests are dancing, long drives and walking along the beach at sunset hand in hand. I’m a romantic person that respects her man as long as he treats me like the lady I am I am Simple, Cool Minded or an headed person, Humble, trustworthy, Straight forward, Creative, Intelligent, Gives respect to peoples opinion, Active, Nice, Kinda Helpful, .I am also a fun loving lady that loves to laugh, kiss, cuddle and touch. I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. a great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various.I have been hurt and jilted in the past but i dont want my past ruin my future, i know the right man is out there and im willing to take the risk of loving again as food is needed for the body so is love needed for the soul nobody wants to be alone..Life without love is like a harp without a string. LIKES:I like to swim, Cook, Skate, Hiking, going to beach, camping, fishing, And writing poem. My other interests are dancing, long drives and walking along the beach at sunset hand in hand. I’m a romantic person that respects her man as long as he treats me like the lady I am I'm calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic.My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know as well, that i am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. am a great giver because i so much believes in the multiplied returns and that's why i dont lack anything. ATTITUDE: i never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs. I'm very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look .have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband.But I don’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man.

pics get no GI hits.

Mixes pictures, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 94#p372894" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan Mirys, susanmirys@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:37 pm

also uses yahoo

yahoo avatar shows Annie from FH :lol:

Return to “White Females”