It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Tina Bruce - TINABRUCE1986@GMAIL.COM

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:39 am

bruce

Wie gross sind Sie? 7'1" (215.9 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 298 lbs. (135 kg.)
Welche Art Student sind Sie? C
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Black

34 / Frau / Heterosexuell / SINGLE
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 8:49 am

Beigetreten April 29, 2014. Von CHICAGO. Lebt in Chicago, Illinois.

Am new to this online ,Am here to look for a life partner because have being single for so long and i think is time for me to get myself hook up with a nice and caring responsible man i lose my father view years ago on a motor accident on his way coming back from travel because he was a business man and he travel a lot. since then i have being alone with my friend because am the only daughter of my family i love my father so much,after few month i was introduce to this site by a Family friend they recommended this site to me that here is the dating site where they meet each order so i decide to register and give it a try to see where it end i will like to look for a real responsible man who is ready to married me and take me as i am live with him and be a husband to me for me to be come a better person in life a man who is ready to leave and love me as one family who is ready to share what he have with me and to be the next person to call upon i will be very happy to meet a good caring man, if you fine me interesting afetr reading my profile please contact me at TINABRUCE1986@GMAIL.COM am waiting

bruce
Hello once again this is Tina am single i need serious relatinships with you ok Your age mean nothing to me i go for you all because am sure you will no the value of wife so tell me more about you now into my email address with your picture and i will do the same back to you
ok.....

TINABRUCE1986@GMAIL.COM

Once you have respond to me in my email address please text me so i can check my mail and get back to you un time ok am single girl looking for nice and responsible man as my husband to live together for the rest of our life ok

TINABRUCE1986@GMAIL.COM

am waiting for your mail and let me no when you have email me with your pic ok

WAITING TO READ BACK FROM YOU
THANKS
YOURS IN LOVE
TINA IN LOVE WITH YOU
AM READY TO RELOCATE WITH YOU ONLY IF YOU ARE REAL AND HONEST OK
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Tina Bruce - TINABRUCE1986@GMAIL.COM

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:43 am

=> facebook.com/tina.bruce.739

Tina Bruce
Worked at Small Business Saturday
Studied at Indiana Bible College

Hello SINKING FOR IN RELATIONSHIP
May 3, 2012 at 11:16pm

hello it really nice to tell you little about my self which i will also want you to tell me about your self to...Am an easy going person,open minded and a good listener .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy. my father is from united state while my mother she from the state...

I will go to any where ever and who ever i find to be my soulmate.I love always being around my man and leting him know how much i love him through my physical touch on his body with my sensitive parts.

What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge his soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge his heart with mine and that will be marriage.And then I get to live with him in his humble abode for ever and start a family with....That is what i call true love.And this include being there for each other

through think and think ,in good times and in bad times.willing to share your last penny to save your partners life in a dying situation True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. you can drop your number so i can call you on phone so will talk better...

SINKING FOR IN RELATIONSHIP

=================================

I'm searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door to her,romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality,flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, I seek to have a long term relationship with someone I love and we can grow old tother,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us. I guess would come the balance that is missing in my life, someone who can trust me and I can trust with feelings,innermost secrets and desires in life.

INTEREST

===============================

My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music like rock hip pop.e.t.c), ), making love at the beach, dancing in the dark love & basket ball, two can play the game, why do fool for in love,i like comedy's,horror,action movies
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cierra; <cierra.morren@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:09 pm

cierras ........ cierra.morren@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: odense
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

I am strong and independent, i believe in true love... to me age is just a number where there is true love....

........ writes

Hello .
How are you ? I am cierra by name and i am new memeber here . I am 30 years old girl. single never married and no kids . I am browsing through some profile here and come across your profile, i find it very interesting and i would like to know and learn more about each other if you are also interested . anyway here is my contact email you can add me to skype or email me . cierra.morren@live.com . i joined this site to find a honest , loving , caring , open minded man to spend the rest of my life with . hope to hear back from you .
Cierra

EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS) Limited
EMTS
Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

Yahoo avatar for Reg.- and Contact-Email

Contact-Email give a Hit in FB for Cierra Morren from Odense/DK

https://www.facebook.com/cierra.morren.92" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<<<<<< Fake CS Profile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Uses JB pics sent to me and CS pics on Fish See = http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p395319" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

name used = Ruth Ajaj

email addy = ruthajaj@yahoo.com

typical Nigerian IP = 41.66.225.132

email sent =

My name is Mary I am 33years old woman,I am single woman here,,,I was born and raised in the USA in Texas but i am now living here in west Africa now because of my father funeral,I am 5-7 ft tall,128 lbs,black hair and Asian.I have been studying law full-time student for 3 years at the university of Texas.

My Dear How Old Are You..My Dear Are You Using A Cell Phone?

FMF = mary37 Profile: I Am Looking For A Kind Man Who Can Take Care Of Me And My Mom.
View Comments

Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 10" (147 cm) :mrgreen:
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Libra

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 pm

FB = .facebook.com/nicole.gillard.16?

Old FB page from 2011

About

Studied at The University of Alabama
Past: Alabama School of Mathematics and Science
Lives in Mobile, Alabama
From Mobile, Alabama

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:49 pm

name used = Jean Amanda

email addy = amandajean93@yahoo.com

IP = Nigerian

email

nice to hear from you,this to tell you little story of me am an orphan i lost my parents some yrs back and my senior sister in motor accident on on eve night on their way from church,this is abad experience for me that i don't like to talk about.
since then i have been living with my grandmother with niece,since then i have been living on my parent inehritance glory be to god now i was able to train my self out from school and with the help of my father friends, now i think its high time for me to settle down age is not by my side any longer,i own my company by special grace of god is proceeding,lastly am not online for anything but to look for somebody that can be my father and my mother and all things for me for the rest of my life.i look forward to know more of you. Thanks

Amanda Jean

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 pm

DUMB MUGU left the Cierra Spice website on pic :mrgreen:

CF = Amandacool

32 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online July 14, 2014.

Joined June 10, 2014. From Barton . Living in Jacksonville, Arkansas. Attended University of Maryland. :liar:

About Me
Am a single lady without no kid Or a kids I am a Christian by Religion and also a Caring, Nice, Kind, faithfully, Loyal and God loving lady. I'm a catering and servcings i own my busines, I work for myself as a private contrator from home ,I deal on company and personal servsings, residential homes Etc.I like to meet a person who have a sense of humor.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 pm

mydailyflog = .mydailyflog.com/brandyjones247

brandyjones247

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

FB = .facebook.com/evelyn.benson.169

check out it's new profile pic!!!

About

Studied at Drake University
Past: Brookwood School, Thomasville, Ga.
Lives in Des Moines, Iowa
From Des Moines, Iowa :liar:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

google+ = annatu salifu
5 followers|258 views

~Josh Billings

Becky121
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Becky121 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:52 pm

facebook.com/kyla.dinh.39?fref=ts
Here is another page she/he has made NOT GOING TO ADD YOU B.TCH!!! :evil:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Emailaddy/phone/Skype nick/money recipient details available?

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

caringw65@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:48 pm

email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=79949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BP
Ruby456
Sex: Female
Race: Native American
personal message
I am tender, kind, loyal. Also I am very responsible and honest.I am a simple lady with open heart and loving and kind soul. I decided to join this site cause i feel that i am ready for marriage and for serious relations. I know that building love is not an easy task but I am ready to work hard and I hope that you, my dear man, will do this with me............I would like to meet a serious, loving and tender man who will love me and who will need my love in his life too. I would like to touch your heart with my kisses and I hope that you will stay with me forever )
most of her pics already posted

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lovetjames23@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 am

confirio /
lovetjames
Joined (a) to December 14, 2013
From Alabama midciity. He lives in Skipton, England, United Kingdom.
32 / Female / Straight / looking for a real man and who is really eady is mary and take good care of is woman and be with forever. hit me up on whatsapp +16822000768 or on yahoo lovetjames23@yahoo.com. thanks I will be wait
Religion: Christian
He attended (a) alabma university.
He graduated from (a) the master's degree at the university.

About Me:
Hi, I'm lovet and I'm 5; 7feet and I'm from Alabama Midcity and my mom die when I was 12years old and my daddy is a truck driver and we and he die too after I finish my university at alabama few months ago and I'm the only child for them no helper no family and no friend but my father that friend wife take care of me when I'm a kid come to state and took me here to where she work in nigeria oil company and she bring me here to nigeria to
take care of me and she too die in an motor accident just 4weeks ago and I'm the only one in her house that She disability and I'm crying everyday no way for me to eat or do anything that I always think to kill my self that's why I come on the dating site to look small beige I can see a god made ​​man that can help me out and marry me and take good care of me since I have no body in life again and I don 't met any good man yet just only you I have in my box now. So thanks. So if you are a real man for me please add me on whatsapp +16822000768 or on yahoo lovetjames23@yahoo.com. Thanks I'm new here today

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lovetjames23@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:53 am

mocospace /
lovetjames
31 F / United States
Looking For: Serious Relationship
Relationship: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
Education: Post-Graduate

Hi, I'm lovet and I'm 32 years old and I'm here looking for a real man to be my soul and love and I'm new here today if you and not real please do not add me ok. You can hit me up on yahoomessager lovetjames23@yahoo.com and on whatsapp 2348136590979 Love to see my true love and honest husband here ok thanks.

Return to “White Females”