It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lana Cheeks; <lana.cheeks@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Username: lana900

Email: lana.cheeks@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.225.230

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
lana cheeks

About me
I am a very sociable, cheerful, kind-hearted and caring person. I believe I possess a sophisticated taste, a very friendly nature and a good sense of humor. I lead an active life style. I am very flexible, upbeat, many-sided, lively, sensual, romantic, passionate and warm. I enjoy going out and having good wine with a nice person and interesting conversation.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
California,Bervely hills

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
self employed

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Email & 1. Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/lana.tsereteli.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Lana Cheeks; <lana.cheeks@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

Postby ebnressler » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 pm

mary matt - heavenlymary201@hotmail.com

Header & IP is Microsoft

Email:
Thanks so much for your mail, Am happy to read from you...I would like to know more about you, and to get to know you more better than this I'm Mary Matt 28years old am from Australia, but Presently in UK cos i lost my parent when i was young, I am 5' 6", shouder length hair, Means of the ways I like to spend my free time is hiking and walking wherever I can, listening to music, traveling and exploring new places, meeting new people and learning new thing, I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else!. I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication but I tend to be down to earth. Keeping physically and emotionally in shape are important to me and I like someone that feels the same. When it is mutual, I like being with people that are interested in life and endeavor to look at the bright side of things(who are also willing to deal with life when it is not necessarily very bright). am looking for a soul mate, very loving and caring man, trustworthy and compassionate men to be very attractive, honest and am looking for a sex partner so Feel free to email me back now, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, sex, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone i can live the rest of my life with and to have fun with also. I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative, intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored. without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am as spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication. I will be glad to know if we can meet in person as i have never meet any one from the dating site. i will soon be through with what am doing here but As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men that is older than me, because i believe age its just an ordinary numbers, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with. I wait to read back from you and also will love to get to know more about you and what you are looking for ..
Hope to read back from you soon.
Kiss Kiss
Mary

Pictures:
YouDate
Elmorijah2013's Profile

Personal Details
Looking for: Man
About myself: I am 5'6,, athletic build, light Blonde hair, hazel/brown eyes, no tats or piercing, good looking in a manly impressive way. Love country music and I sing it very very well. Great sense of humour with a good smile. Attractive eyes...eyes to me are very important because they tell a lot about a person "they are the door to heart and soul and the first thing I notice in a Man!! I can tell you are a very honest, loving, caring, good person!!!!

Basic Information
Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Religion: Christian
Languages: English
Referred by: Web Search Engine

Physical Appearance
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Height: 5' 6" (167 cm)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Body Type: Athletic
Body art: Pierced...but only ear(s)
Best feature: Arms
Weight: Below 78 lbs (35.4 Kg)

Lifestyle
Sense of humor: Campy: The cheesier, the better
Exercise: Daily
Daily diet: Vegetarian
Smoking: No, never
Drinking: Never
Living situation: Live alone
Have children: No
Want children: Yes

Professional Life
Education: Some College
Employment status: Self-employed
Current annual income: $125,001 to $150,000
Job schedule: My Own boss

Interests
Hobbies: I love reading novel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sports: Football
Favorite things: Vegetable!!!!!!!!
Last reading: Latest Fashion!!!!!!!!!!
Common interests: Religion / Spiritual
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p295580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received: from [64.62.201.6]
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

FB:
Anita Yeboah
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm

using these pics
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p290388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on dateacanadian.ca
singleroseg7
City: Lively
Province: Ontario
I'm living: alone

I am Racheal from Vancouver, age:31 weight: 115 lbs. Hair: Black Height: 5'6 Eyes: Brown Bust: 35" Dress: 2 Waist: 24" Shoe: 7.5 Hips: 35.5.single never married,no kid,looking for my soul mate who am going to spend the rest of my life with who is honest,caring,open minded,God fearing,truthful,who is not here to play game who is serious about relationship.if you care to know more about me i m online now waiting to hear from you.here is my private email address rheal1902@yahoo.com ,,,,,,,,,rheal1902@rocketmail.com it will be nice to hear from you nice to meet you on here. looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest,

diff. pic on FMF
see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=57337" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

uses pictures of Danielle FTV too

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:08 pm

using this pic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22#p158322" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jennifer Dion, jdion77@ymail.com

jennkiss
love is blind
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African :twisted: with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Student
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am seeking for a good looking young man very simple and easy
to know more about me pls email me
About Me
am girl by nature dawn to earth love caring with sense of humor in life
My Perfect First Date
Am seeking for a good looking young lady very simple and easy, to know more about me pls email me

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!
My name is Miss.Jennifer Dion, I saw your profile today at (fishmeetfish) and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (Jdion77@ymail.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.
I believed we can move from here? Remember col-our or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply
me back with my email address (Jdion77@ymail.com) hope to hear from you soon
yours Miss Jennifer Dion!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Esther Tonn,

FMF
esthertonn
I'm seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman

About Me
I am Esther 26 am living in iowa davenport am single no kid never married and i think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I don't believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I don't like controlling man who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage

My Perfect First Date
Well My Ex Boy Friend really Hurt me and it really Pain me, I caught him with my Best Friend and he even trying be rude and want to be beating me on it...And i hate something like that and i dont want a Man that will be beating me

am not a cam girl or people who trying to collect your credit card am for real looking for someone who looking for a friendship letter to serious relationship here E-mail me oon esthertonn@hotmail.com i ill send you some of my picture on there and explain more about me for you

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Name used = Jamie carol Anderson

email addy = realme4love12@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 85.17.30.171
Hostname: 85.17.30.171.isp.wi-free.com
IP Country: Netherlands
IP City: Amsterdam
ISP Provider: LeaseWeb B.V.

header =

Return-Path: <realme4love12@yahoo.com>
Received: from [85.17.30.171] by web163501.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:55:19 PDT

email sent =

Hi Ciao, :-o

I got your mail on fishmeetfish.com and i decided to hit you up..Thanks for having interest in me ,i will like to tell you somethings about myself.. Am Jamie Anderson from Hackettetown NJ but i am presently in west africa to claim my dad inheritance money i am coming back in a week,I dont know if u care to meet me in person. And I am single.but presently am afraid of man bcus i was cheated by man before,i will like to know little about you first. Now,i'm looking for a new lover,relationship,i dont know if its you ? But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible, honest, caring, lovely, open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes. As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not a problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men that is older than me, bcos i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending on how i share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with. Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a love,relationship, i dont know if its you ? do get back to me ok...
bye.

Jamie.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

Postby pacman4u309 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Ann Francke
Email: ann_francke@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Cierra Spice

Return-Path:
Return-Path: <ann_francke@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.255.210.75] - Anonymous Proxy

Email Received

Thanks dear... am also here Looking for the man to love forever... and am 31yrs old... single never married, no kids...

Message Received

Hello, am Ann, 31yrs old, single never married, am new on here... Looking for my soulmate..... Will like to know you better.... you can get back to me with your yahoo id so we can talk better....

Ann

2013-04-08 02:00:54

so you can add me on ann_francke@yahoo.com
2013-04-08 02:47:57

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

profile there =

About Me
I am looking for an honest, easy going, caring and kind man, the one who will be faithful and reliable and will have an optimistic nature. He should become my best friend, lover and partner in life.

Name used = Angela Felicita

email addy = felicita_angela@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.66.207.146
Hostname: 41-66-207-146-dedicated.4u.com.gh
IP Country: Ghana
IP City: Accra
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <felicita_angela@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.207.146] by web163506.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:25:42 PDT

email sent =

I am Angela by name i am 33 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Italy and raised Italy,am the only child of my parents and all my parents are pass away by car accident when the were from work to home ,And now am in Ghana with my grandmother who is talking care of me , My mother was born and raise Ghana ,And my father was Originally from Italy ,And am with my grandmother and steady hairdressers....

typical pics sent.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:41 am

Michelle Kim aka Michelle Daniel aka Inez C, michelle.kim85@yahoo.com

FMF
micbabe2013
Looking for a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman

Am simple and shy girl someone that know what is looking for in life am simple and shy love cooking and making my bed ...you can add me on my messenger IM ... michelle.kim85@yahoo.com or text me on my number 330 800 0075

I am new to this online relationship seeking,How are u doing,Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever. Went through your profile caught my eye,Ur Profile look nice and loving and great ,I will like to get to know more about u will like to know what u looking for in a relationship,As for me i am looking for a Man who is honest loving caring kind hearten open minded who has sense of humor understandable considerate loyal polite calm and generous person who has a prestige and integrity.i would like to see some others pictures of ur self and i will also exchange mine with u as soon i get ur picx or u could send where u would want me to send you some of my pictures to u.I look forward to hear from u soonest and see what goes on from there ...you can hit me up on my email address ....Michelle.kim85@yahoo.com...or on my IM...Michelle.kim85...text me on my phone number 330 800 0075 i am waiting from you am online now to hear back from you.

also on MS
Michelle Daniel
Female, 27

and tagged
Inez C
Last Active: 21 hours ago

FMF pic already here
no hit for tagged pic on GIS

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Name used = Michelle Kim

email addy = michelle.kim85@yahoo.com

IP in RS dabatase

IP: 41.138.171.236
ISP: VISAFONE
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <michelle.kim85@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.171.236] by web121906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:46:54 PDT

email sent =

My name is Michelle i live in Akron Ohio single no kids seeking for a serious relationship am a fashion designer i sew and sell ladies cloth i love going out to watch the water fall and reading i have been to Milano in Italy for 3 years that where i learn my fashion line i will love to know you more bette

all 4 pics it sent already posted on RS.

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

michelle.kim85@yahoo.com

meetme.com
Inez Blanker
27, female
Pennsylvania

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Wed May 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Nancy Turkson
Email: nii.nancy@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <nii.nancy@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.162.68]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 41.215.162.68
ISP : Millicom Ghana Limited
State / Region : Greater Accra
City : Accra

Confirio Profile

About Me
Hi there my name is Nancy Turkson , I am new on this site single and looking for that special man of my life........ I will like that man to be very honest , easy going , sincere and faithful to me at all times . I want that man also to love me and never hurt me and will do the same for him also , so if you interested let me here from you

Email Received

I am Nancy Turkson from the Us California ,and spent most of my life in Ghana in West -Africa.I am 30 years of age , single and have no kids.I now live alone in Ghana at Kasoa and I live in my own apartment .I am a graduate and not working now but looking forward to settle down with my true lover before starting work .I have my mom now in the Us and dad in Ghana with me , and I use to visit my dad during the weekends.

About my characters I am very sincere , honest , God- fearing , faithful, loving easy going and very humble lady with a great sense of humor .I do believe in honesty and having only one man to spend the rest of my life.Moreover I am very religious and was brought up in Christianity .I had always put my trust in God because with him all things are possible.
In my past relationship I had with a man I met from Ghana , I was hurt and cheated upon so I have swear never to marry or ever date any man from Ghana but rather outside my country and I do not care about the distance because TRUE LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARY .................This man was a womanizer and has always lied to me and never accept his mistakes .He was also very dictative and never tolerated my views so I decided to quit the relationship since we weren't married but it was just a date .
As compared to my last relationship , I am now looking for a honest , caring , understanding , a one lady man and lastly a man who will like to tolerate the views of his woman but never take everything on his shadows and also we share the same ideas and have a a wonderful family together with him.
To end with , I am like to do all sorts of activities including watching and playing tennis. I hope and pray to oneday play with my dearest and also walk holding hands with him . I think I will end it here and will be hoping to hear from you very soon .................................Nancy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu May 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Becky Whitlock, loverssmith@yahoo.com

Full Name becky whitlock
Gender Female
Age 28
About me
i am a young lady with a kind and open heart,i value honesty,openness,truth,sincerity and mutuality,i dislike lies,selfishness and egoism, i believe that love will rescue our world.I find myself as a romantic,sensitive and kind person,i believe that every one is kind and responsive.I consider myself to be an optimistic and purposeful person,i have faith in my success,faith makes our hopes stronger and convinces us of existence of the things that we can't see,i am searching of true love,i am sure if the feelings are true no distance can destroy them,I enjoy my life,but life can't be complete if you don't have a person to share it with,
Come from United States
Registered Today, 3:49 am
City, State, Province panama city beach,florida,32041
Marital Status Single
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Occupation nurse
Sexual Orientation Heterosexual

also uses the pics of Nikki Sims

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Rodney <julietrodney@rocketmail.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 am

Juliet Rodney
Email: julietrodney@rocketmail.com

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <julietrodney@rocketmail.com>
Received: from [41.203.67.53]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 41.203.67.53
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Globacom
Timezone : Africa/Lagos (UTC+1)
State / Region : Lagos
City : Lagos
Coordinates : 6.43058, 3.41316

Confirio Profile

Message Received

Hello,
how are you doing?
Its almost weekend again... I hope you are doing fine and how is everything with you....Its my peasure to come across your profile and it was very interesting to me and i will like to know you more better than this if i may be allow... I will be glad if you can get back to me soon so that we could be able to talk better... Juliet.

2013-05-04 18:32:26

Email Received

Hello,
how are you doing?
My name is Juliet Helen Rodney, single never married and no kids...I am caring, committed, focused, driven, motivated, intelligent, caring, loving, faithful and Honest. I am a type of person that knows what i wants and what I am looking for in Life. I would like to share my life with someone special. I enjoy sports, anything outdoors, grilling and photography. I am Ready to find that special man of my Dreams, I mean my other half and am ready to settle down for him and we could live together happily and as well share everything together in Life. I will treat you like a guy... have a nice day. Kisses... Juliet

Return to “White Females”