It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

African scammers posing as white women.
Missskitttin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

Postby Missskitttin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 pm

This is her new profile:

.facebook.com/jade.faithful

She uses it to fish for new victims. I will not post her pictures because basically they are the same everywhere.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

lemonade88
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lemonade88 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:08 am

Hi guys, i'm new here and i signed up after being pestered by not one, not two, but SIX scammers over the course of the last two weeks. anyway, just wanna warn people that these romance scams involving 'Bailey's Room' have taken root in one of Singapore's more well-known online dating sites - SingaporeLoveLinks. the scammer goes by the name Katie, who claims that her father is american, her mom's asian, and she's 24 years old this year. right.

here's her description:

I am a joy, sociable, kind, tender person. I like to be in shape and always try to care of myself. I am a good and loyal friend and optimist in life outlooks. I am open to new things, friends and experiences, for people who know what they want in life. I like to be spontaneous sometimes. I am feminine and value ladies who are this way too.. My aims in life are - a full happy family, good stable job, and self-realization. I think that harmonious relationship means not only to see one and the same things, but to look at one and the same direction, to be able not only listening the words of the one you care for, but also to be able to hear what they say.
Interests
I am many-sided person. I like everything! I can be interested in many things at the same time:) Reading detectives is one of my hobbies. I like quiet and cozy evenings with my friends when they come to me. And also I like to be in the nature, go out of town. I like traveling, sports, reading, meeting new and interesting people, excursions, swimming, dancing, and cooking. I am interested in music, concerts, theaters and many more things.

the dumbest thing is that the scammer (probably in a hurry) forgot to delete the "bailey's room" watermark at the bottom right hand corner of the photo. lame.

anyway, thought i should warn people.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:12 pm

lemonade88, it is very possible that you have been approached by the same ring of scammers. They are *work* in groups 6-8 young West African males operating in same internet cafe.Since you responded once to them ,they will try to pull you into the scam one way or another.
Please do not get personal with any of them. They will try to collect information about you and prepare scam scenario base on that info. Always block, delete , ignore and report scammer. Say nothing to them, silence is golden!
Good luck.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:42 pm

name used = suzanne collins

email addy = suzanne.collins48@yahoo.com

email sent =

thanks that it show who serious you are about this well as time goes on we'll get to know each other better than this ,also i'm gonna send you more about soon to know me better..............moreover i will be very greatfull if you can open a yahoomail ,cause am not use with that site than this ........
bye for know lol.
suzanne48

pic sent already posted.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 pm

FMF = suzanne48 Profile: looking for long term relationship

About Me
Hi, i am suzanne, saw ur profile on there and decide to write to u, i am here looking for longterm relationship with the right man for myself, pls reply if u re looking for the same but if u re not, dont bother to reply..
You can reach me directly and tell me more about urself at suzanne.collins48@yahoo.com...... You can also chat with me directly online via yahoo suzanne.collins48@yahoo.com

Last edited by coolbreeze1975 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Google + = edwina bandoh
14 followers|1,077 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:48 pm

my daily flog = mavisrose

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Same Suzanne Collins

email

Yeah, i think it does and i am sorry about the lost of you sister,may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Anyway i am single not married, though i involved in a marriage but eventually broke up due to the untruthful of my ex,because he has made me gone through some distressed and lost in life but at a time i think i had to continue with life,I lives in North Carolina and can you tell me where you are for now if i may ask ...I'm a God Fearing, and a positive person, also a family oriented person and real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I like swimming , thrilling, listening to music, playing tennis traveling ....I will text you with my cell number so that we can chat on there soon...hope you are having a nice weekend, i'll hope to read from you soonest

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:53 pm

chathour =

mercy979
30-year-old female from Australia - Darwin

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 pm

datehookup = vida35 Jacksonville IL
vida35 photo I consider myself a woman with good values, affectionate, sincere , loving, caring , understanding and God fearing .I would (more)

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 pm

adultmeeter.
Sunglasses and hottietina

Woman, 20 years old from Altadena, California, United States

hottietina

A young girl wearing dark sunglasses sitting in a car

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 pm

LinkedIn = Kiana R.

Executive at Internet Solutions

New York, New York
Information Technology and Services

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Banks, lovingpat01@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 pm

facebook.com/patricia.banks.566
Patricia Banks

Am Patty by name single with no kids and am new on here also am from Langhorne, PA. I will Like to get to Know more about you as well and You Can reach me on lovingpat01@yahoo.com so we chat more and share pictures together.

urion
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby urion » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am

hi i see i've been in contact with the same looser so i'll post some pics I've got.

he/she was adrea griffin with me, basically a british expat in paris. email andreag07@live.co.uk

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:06 pm

urion
Thank you for sharing. You are very welcome to post more info about these criminals. Skype, love letters, money requests etc :)
After that I strongly urge you to BLOCK DELETE and IGNORE. It will save your computer from getting unwanted viruses, which scammers love to send to non cooperative victims.
Please do not tell this AFRICAN GANG OF YOUNG BOYS hiding behind stolen photos that they are posted here, say nothing please!!!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Females”