It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

African scammers posing as white women.
daduke7777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

Postby daduke7777 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:41 am

Kristin Stuart kristin19872011@yahoo.com mylove19872012@yahoo.com mylove19872012@gmail.com

myspace profile http://www.myspace.com/579491848" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kristin-stuart/47/810/618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This person contacted me in January on Fb. Shortly after we began chatting, her Fb profile was deleted; she claimed it was because she had found me, and there was nothing else she needed on there. When I accepted her friend request, she had no friends listed on there.

She claimed to be from Chicago, Il originally, and moved to Lagos with her aunt several years ago after the death of her parents in a car accident. The first few months we chatted, she stated that her aunt was treating her like a slave, making her work at her clothing store without pay, as well as having to clean the house and cook all the meals. She asked me to send her money for her internet, because her aunt wouldn't renew hers when she found out she was talking with me; she didn't want Kristin to have any outside contact, and lose her slave. Foolishly, I did. Over the next couple of months, I sent her a total of about $700 for internet, clothing, and passport renewal

In May, she told me that she was due to inherit property and a large sum of money from her parent's estate, but had to be married to get the money. She mailed me a cashier's cheque she supposedly got from her parent's lawyer, made out to Mr. and Mrs. >my name. She asked me to keep it safe until we could arrange for her to come to Canada to be with me. Of course, the cheque is not real, although at the time I didn't look at it closely, and took her at her word.

In June, she sent me an email signed by Doris. When I asked her who Doris was, she claimed it was her aunt's name, and she signed it that way by mistake because she was rushing out the door to her aun'ts store, and and her aunt on her mind. This got me curious about her, so I did a google search with one of the pictures she sent me. That is how I found Bailey's Room. When I confronted her about it, and whether the pictures were her, she claimed they were her pictures, but her aunt must have stolen them off her computer, and used them to create the website. She made a big show of being very upset, and went offline to confront her aunt about it. They supposedly had a big fight, and Krsitin ended up moving out of the house, and staying at her church for about a week, during which time she couldn't contact me because she didn't even take her portable with her when she left. She claimed she moved back into the house after her pastor sat down with both of them, and worked things out. We began talking again.

I told her that due to my doubts about her, I would not be sending any more money to her, and if I was going to arrange a flight to Canada for her, she would have to prove her identity to me by sending me a recent photo of her holding a newspaper, or a sign of some sort including my name. She stated her camera was broken, and was going to use her cousin Charles Akin's phone to take one for me. Predicatably, she couldn't do that because his phone broke, and his new one didn't have a camera in it. I suggested she get a webcam so we could video chat, but she said she didn't have the money to do that.

We continued chatting for several months, and the money requests stopped. She claimed she was trying to work on getting the money for a flight, and her parent's lawyer eventually put her in contact with one of her father's business contacts, a man by the name of David, no last name given. He texted me for some information about me(424 209 9683) and made arrangements for a Chris(647 470 3596) to mail me a cheque for 3,427.00 to be cashed and the money sent to Kristin. I told her the money wouldn't be sent until the cheque cleared, which of course it didn't; it came back counterfeit. She claimed she had no knowledge of it, the money was supposed to be owed to David, and Chris was obviously trying to rip him off. I let it go.

Shortly after this, Kristin admitted to me that she had posed for the pictures for the Bailey's Room site, and it was her aunt and a few of her friends that had talked her into posing for them so she could make some money. They had stopped paying her, and that was what the fight was about, and why she had left her aunt's home.

The final straw came yesterday, when she told me on messenger that she had also inherited a gemstone along with the property and cash, and she wanted me to arrange to have it shipped to me. I have included part of our last chat session, which led to breaking off contact.

2:08:37 PM
daduke7777: So, is that gem you inherited the only thing you wanted to tell me about babe?

2:09:08 PM
Babe: Yes honey

2:09:45 PM
daduke7777: Why couldn't you just tell me about when we were talking on Monday?

IM Nov 30, 2012 2:31:22 PM

2:10:34 PM
Babe: Cause i wanted us to settle first before i told you about it

2:11:29 PM
daduke7777: I can understand that babe. So what do you want me to know?

2:12:37 PM
Babe: The Gem stone is worth of 1.2 Million Dollars and i couldn't keep the stone with me so that it won't get lost

2:13:39 PM
daduke7777: So where is it?

2:15:10 PM
Babe: I decided to deposit it in a box and kept it with a security over here honey, i just wanted you to know this now so that you can help me receive the box and after we finally get together, we would seel it and be rich forever honey cause we are going to make use of the money to invest and also build some houses honey

2:16:05 PM
daduke7777: Why don't you sell it now yourself, and use the money to get over here?

2:17:46 PM
Babe: I can't handle this over here honey

2:18:16 PM
daduke7777: Ok well, what do you expect me to do?

2:20:20 PM
Babe: I want you to contact the security company on my bahalf and let them know that you are my fiance and you will be the one to receive the deposit box for me

2:20:50 PM
daduke7777: And I'm sure I'll have to pay a fee to get it here, right?

2:21:44 PM
Babe: I don't know honey but i they will let you know what to do before they can get the box delivered to you honey

2:23:21 PM
Babe: Here is the security company e-mail address: Ebsafecompanycgif@rocketship.com, i have already inform them that my fiance will contact them about recieving the box for me. So all you need to do now is just to contact them on my behalf and let them know that you will be the one to receive the deposit box for me and also include your address when e-mailing them honey

2:24:32 PM
daduke7777: A security company that uses a free email service? How stupid do you think I am?

2:29:44 PM
Babe: It's Ok honey

2:29:45 PM
Babe: Bye

2:29:57 PM
Babe: I won't ever talk to you again

2:30:08 PM
Babe: never in my life going to waste my time on you

2:30:10 PM
Babe: go away

2:30:17 PM
Babe: go and look for the love of your life

2:30:21 PM
Babe: i will go on with my life

2:30:24 PM
Babe: go away xxxxxx

2:30:29 PM
Babe: i dont love you anymore

2:30:37 PM
Babe: am ending this relationship right now

2:30:45 PM
Babe: don't ever contact me again

2:31:01 PM
Babe: you can block me on your messenger right away and also lock the Gmail account

2:31:11 PM
Babe: i won't ever waste my time on you

2:31:22 PM
Babe: Bye

lol, I think I upset her a little bit. I am also including some of the pictures she sent me(the ones I can post here), and two other phone numbers I have for her. 234 817 581 9789 234 810 432 9217. These numbers supposedly belong to her cousin Charles Akin.

The first image is her linkedin avatar, the second is her myspace. She has no yahoo avatar.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 am

thank you very much for your report!
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

daduke7777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daduke7777 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 am

You're welcome Marissa, and thanks for this site. I only wish I had found it before I got involved with this mugu, but hopefully I can help keep someone else from being scammed.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 am

Thank you Daduke777.

Yep, sure sounds like you pissed him off; the nigerian man behind the the fake pictures that is. :cool:
Sorry that you wound up wasting so much time with this criminal, but now you can move onto bigger and better things. :)
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

daduke7777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daduke7777 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:49 am

Yeah, I guess I have to get used to saying him instead of her. I was hoping to keep him busy for a while in hopes of stopping at least one other person from being scammed, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Like you said Stealth, on to bigger and better things.

lue
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lue » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:51 am

contacts you thru facebook
she or he requests that you vote and in order to do so you need to sign up for a bunch of 30 day gold memberships to dating sites and he or she says since your voting you will not be charged.

https://www.facebook.com/rod.frago" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aquo C Rod'z (Christina Bailey)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 am

thanks for the post lue. do you have her email ID, chat convorsation m etc ?? please post it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

mikefernandez2013
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mikefernandez2013 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi all,

She emailed me after I put a craigslist post.

I did a reverse image search on the images she sent me and came across this forum. Here are her email's.

3/Jan/2013

Hello, i would like to meet you for a lover, buddy, friend, or when the chemistry matches, for a regular and long-term relation when i get back if interested in any of my criteria you can email me to my personal address and not on the site cuz i won't like to include my personal details and photo on the site because i don't know what i'll get from here, here is my email...shannon.nicola778@gmail.com
i promise to send my photo and disclose my information after i hear from you..
kisses.

4/Jan/2013

Thanks for your response..I'm so glad to hear from you and I'm happy i could find a male partner to mingle with when i return back to town..actually,I find my life kind of lonely... this is why i want to find a male partner..And you should know I'm only here on the forum to look for a companion,lover,friends and soul mate...so if you're interested in any of my relationship criteria...it's gonna be my greatest pleasure to mingle with you..but first, i would like to know more details about you here... so that your personality won't look strange to me when i meet you.

Just a little about me..Shannon Nicola is my real name...I'm age 26years...I'm a Christian...Am Originated from Ireland so am an Irish lady i think i don't need to tell you were i come from as you already know we are from the same location.. I'm honest, intelligent, social and likable type character. I don't play games and I don't tell fibs...i prefer character to cute and Age to me is also a number and I don't judge people by their appearance...the Heart is only what matters to me...I am always interested in peoples ideas and personality and attitude are most important to me..

Just to know more about you,
What is your full name ???how old are you??? where exactly do you live??? what is your occupation and could you please tell me the sort of relationship you're looking for???because i personally is not looking for NSA or sex relationship..but if that is what you want...i think we can only be friends because i personally want a man that will sleep beside me and not a man that just want to sleep with me...and i also want to share my life, passion, experience with someone for something more like a soul mate,partner, lover and best friend all rolled into one..

I have attached my photo for you....hope you like what you see I'll as well appreciate if you can send me some couple of your pictures for proper recognition, I'll attach 2 of my pics to get the exact look of me.

Yours Friend Shannon.

5/Jan/2013

Thanks so much for your reply...i think i like you XXX! you sound so gentle,responsible and caring and for Sure..i would like to meet you for a meal or coffee when i come back home and i would be so Glad to share my laughs, good times and bad times with someone like you because i have a feeling that i will enjoy spending time with you because you talk mature and as for me i dont think age matters to me all i want is a guy that will love me for who i am and nothing more.

I need to let you know i have never had much experience on the site as I'm only 3days old here presently i am currently out of the country,I will be back to the country Next tomorrow or next,But we can keep in contact through mail since this is the only way of communicating anyway,i must let you know what i seek here.I'm looking for a nice man and But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible, honest, caring, lovely, open minded.

What i like to do for Fun.........i like the outdoors...i love the tune of Music and love to go out for Meal/drink or dinner in a restaurant to hear the tune of music i also like to go to cinemas to watch movie,or walk alone with my partner in the beach and rub minds when there is nobody there and i also fancy window shopping.. I like going to beaches in my Bikini.

Presently,I'm currently away from the country and am hoping to return back Next tomorrow or next if you would like to meet.I wish we could continue this conversation and introduction through (Mobile) till we meet but unfortunately i didn't register for a Sim card in the country before i left for Nigeria but i intend to get one when i return....so we got enough time for message here...Hope to read from you soon..Oh i almost forgot to tell you i have stayed for only for 1 month and half in the country before i came here...waiting for your reply...

7/Jan/2013

You sound very nice and sweet, since we both live in the same country together....i live at XXX town i use to be a model,but right now presently i told you i don't have a job and i think i have to open up to you since you wish to be a part of me...well i didn't really focus on finding a job because i so much depend on my late father's inheritance in Nigeria because he did own an oil security company and buildings in Nigeria to be precise which am presently working on to get rid of..

On the right side i think i should have no hidden secret.. it's necessary you should know about my mission here in Nigeria so it can ring to your ear about my career pursue and mission in Nigeria..well,when i was still at teen before i lost my parent my father use to work with a west Africa security oil company based in Nigeria and he own buildings and properties here during his service at work...But after he died the property was left abandoned for 10yrs without being occupied the property was sold by the Nigeria government and the money was deposited in a bank...At my age 25 before my grandma died of cancer... she told me about that abandoned property with the Original proof of ownership document ..

Since it's enough to live with all the rest of my life am actually planning to start my own business anywhere i settle down we could both handle this together in a better and succeeding way but i just hope i could get a trustworthy and open minded person,also a quite polite man,that can open up and not talkative with people.

I would like to get serious with you in my life you know that my parents are late and i have no siblings am the only daughter and child so am willing to give my heart to a man and also him treating me like a child..one question?do you still fancy me? If you do, please reply then we can take it up again from there,and see where it leads.I think I want to be a part of your life.a positive part.

7/Jan/2013

Thank you very much for your kind and warm heart....i really wish that you were here with me i wish i could call your name when i needed you and you would be there. However, knowing that i love you so much is enough for now, and if we can build our love gradually, then I would wait forever to be with you i think you are the kind of man i want.

All that i can offer is a true love and i promise to always give you, a love that will stick together through good and bad i can offer you a love that will support each other every day Dear, that's all i can give ... I hope that's what you want.

Been so long since a man has captured my attention so fully or made ??my heart beat as it did, thanks for the friendly conversations and for inviting me to be yours. Most importantly, thanks for sharing your love and wanting to make me your love. No matter how slowly or how far our love develop, I know we will be there for each other.

Here are some of my recent pictures hope you like them and i will also like you to send me yours too.

Hug and Kisses from Shannon.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:11 am

thanks for update :) it will safe other :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Got this one off of iDating4U.

Profile there =

I am a bright personality, with an inquisitive sense of humor, curious nature, sincere, friendly, cheerful, purposeful,, caring, extremely optimistic, and sometimes even a little bit adventurous. And I dream to fall in love and to be loved. I dream about simple happiness, the simplest that can be. I am like to be passionate and sensual in love! I am fond of arts and pain ting in particular. I need a self-confident, individual, noble, interesting, happy and passionate man who is realistic in his ideas and desires, but can also be romantic.
Name used = Ruka Oued

email addy = honestruka@ymail.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.215.160.134
Hostname: 41.215.160.134
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
IP City: Accra
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited

header =

Received: from [41.215.160.134] by web160903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:59:01 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Hello Handsome,
Thank you for your wonderful email..well i went through your profile and i really liked it..you sound very interesting with charming pictures...it will be my pleasure to stay in touch with such a wonderful man like you ..well am Single dark brown hair, brown eyes, 5'7", 121 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....lol

4th pic is it's avatar on iDating.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pics of Kiara

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:28 pm

By the Pic we fall over naughty Girl Kiara ..... makes also Camshow.....

Username: mummya

Email: mummuolla@yahoo.com

User IP 65.111.166.52 ...... from the Bad IP-List here

Server Pronto
Address: 2400 East Las Olas Blvd
Address: Suite 268
City: Ft. Lauderdale
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33301

Full Name
Ann gamadia

About me

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
florida

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
self employed

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia.

Pofile there =

Name: vanessa

Name used = vanessa davis

email addy = vanessadavis6667@gmail.com

GMAIL = no traceable IP

Hi Dear
how are you doing?i hope this meets you in good time?im new at online dating.just got introduced by a friend and you are the first real person am meeting online.Thanks a lot for replying my message on the site and further writing me on here,i really appreciate it.i think i should take this chance and tell you a little about myself.Am Vanessa Davis 26 years,5`6 tall,fair in complexion with blonde long hair.....blah blah .i am originaly from utah town.Usa..presently i am working as a nurse attached to the unicef.well thats a bit for now,am going to tell u more when i get your reply.looking forward to knowing a bit about you.hope toi hear from you soon

Vanessa

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mimi Jonny; <anjelinajolin21@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Username: sexxymimi4you

Email: anjelinajolin21@yahoo.com

User IP 72.46.129.147 .... give Spamresults

Versaweb, LLC
OrgId: VERSA14
Address: 1110 Palms Airport Dr
Address: Suite 110
City: Las Vegas
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89119

Full Name
Mimi Jonny

About me
Everyone says that my personality is very bright and unique. I can say without any doubt that I am kind, loyal, tender, very understanding and sensitive person. It's really important for me to help other people and it gives me a feeling of importance of my life. I am also very romantic and adventurous girl. I think that we should be grateful for every minute of our life, enjoying our relations and deeds. I have only some lines to tell you about me, my character and interests. To start with I shall tell you that I am very caring, kind and romantic. I am a girl who likes order in everything, either in the house or in private life. I am very sociable, understanding and optimistic.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Minnesota

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Wedding Planner

<<<< Pic give lots of Hits in turkish Pages/Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Got this one off of iDating4U.

profile there =

About
I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I'm a catholic, raised with a Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.I hope to create a happy and secure marriage with a nice man like you, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to.I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live the rest of my life with

Name used = Tamara Reed

email addy = talk2tamarareed@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

3rd pic is it's avatar on iDating

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:13 pm

email => http://www.romancescam.com/check.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; => Tagged:

TRUE LOVE MATTERS

Last Active: 9 days ago

Profile Views: 98 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: SEEKING THE RIGHT ONE

Basic Info: 19, Female, Jupiter, FL

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
About Me

Music:

R&B, HIP-HOP AND COUNTRY MUSIC
Movies:

Suspense and comedy
TV:

Any interesting TV shows is welcome
Books:

Magazine
Sports:

football, tennis
Dreams:

To have my own family and live happily as expected.
Best Features:

Eyes and breast
About Me:

I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look. I'm a catholic, raised with a Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.jump into other people's affairs. I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns. I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband,But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Man.I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, honest and responsible) who is ready for marriage.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”