It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

African scammers posing as white women.
Toofar
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chetton Scotfield; Lonelychetton@yahoo, and Live.com

Postby Toofar » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I really like to believe that Chetton is real, but I am not sure if she is.
This is Chetton's profile description on 4ppl:
I am a: Woman
Birthday: 02.05.1982
Looking for: Man
Hobbies: reading
Height: 5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Want Children: Yes, I want children
Relationship: Woman, Man
Education: College Degree
Income: $10,000 or less
Language: English
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Body Type: About average
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light brown

Her 2 emails are Lonelychetton@yahoo, and Live.com

Does anybody know who the girl in the attached picture is? Please let me know, so I can stop believing Chetton's stories, and pick up my life.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)

Chetton Scotfield; Lonelychetton@yahoo, and Live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Axis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

Postby Axis » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 am

Hi, I am the owner of the website BaileysRoom.com, as well as the copyright owner of her images. Obviously (as has been pointed out), these emails do not come from Bailey herself but from scammers using her pictures. If anyone ever comes across any of her images on dating sites (or any site where the image is actually hosted someplace, as opposed to through an email), please post the link to the picture(s) (or PM me the links, if that option is available on this board) so that I can have it removed to prevent others from falling for the trap.

Axis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chetton Scotfield

Postby Axis » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 am

As the owner of the site BaileysRoom.com, where those images are from, I can confirm with 100% certainty that the person emailing you is NOT the same person in the pictures.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 am

Thank you for coming forward and verifying this. It's absolutely fine to receive PMs here, but in all honesty you'll be forever chasing your own tail trying to get the profiles removed only for them to pop right back up with a different name. We see it here all the time. Would it be possible to put some kind of link back to this thread on the site so we can point people there who still believe the lady in the photos is part of the scam? Having the "model" herself say that it's a scam and the photos are stolen and used without her permission goes a long way in making people believe the person talking to them isn't real.

Axis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Axis » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:23 am

I send out DMCAs a few times a year, so adding a few extra sites to the takedown list is not a huge deal. If someone is willing to point out the profiles, I'll send the notices.

Bailey has a private message system for members within her site, so normally there isn't much question on the side of members where they can go to communicate directly with her.

Hopefully people will use good judgement and do their due diligence before sending their hard earned money to a scammer pretending to be a cute teenage girl in a third world country.

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 am

Hopefully people will use good judgement and do their due diligence before sending their hard earned money to a scammer pretending to be a cute teenage girl in a third world country.
True but I would go one step futher,
due diligence exercised or not, please dont send money to anybody that you met online regardless of the circumstances, not even if they send you money first
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Bailey has a private message system for members within her site, so normally there isn't much question on the side of members where they can go to communicate directly with her.
But here's my worry. It's not the site members that are going to get scammed by her pictures. They all know who she is and won't get fooled by a West African using her stolen pictures. A warning about scammers in the non member section of the site would go a long way to help people. Several models already do this, and I truly wish more would as it would make convincing people so much easier.

trad klattera
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby trad klattera » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Jennie Anderson keeps sending friend request to me for quepasa.com now using email

panjo4real@quepasa.com

bounce@bounce.quepasa.com

full header included

Return-Path: <bounce@bounce.quepasa.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of bounce.quepasa.com designates 70.42.226.199 as permitted sender)

<snipped coding>

X-Originating-IP: [70.42.226.199]
Authentication-Results: mta1034.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=quepasa.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=quepasa.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail199.quepasa.com) (70.42.226.199)
by mta1034.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 14 Jan 2012 04:14:16 -0800

Return-Path: <bounce@bounce.quepasa.com>
Sender: info@quepasa.com

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 04:22:40 -0700

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi, trad klattera!
"She" use one quepasa email, so the IP is 70.42.226.199 - Organization: QUE PASA.
Maybe if you can convince "her" to send you one email from "her" own email adress and if this email adress is not gmail... maybe we can find the real IP :)

kev2277
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

karenhobbs95@yahoo.com

Postby kev2277 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:07 am

he or she is going by the name karen kate hobbs,, email address i recieved from her is karenhobbs95@yahoo.com
i have recieved several emails over the last few days the newest one was a phony plane ticket conformation, stating she was flying from london to amsterdam to vancouver to edmonton a.b. she hasnt asked for money yet , but i can see it coming. how do i get her ip address from the emails? she is still in contact with me and i would like to help stop this from happening to someone else. how do we catch this loser?????? i met her on a app on iphone called skout. im a sucker ill admit it i got sucked in and told her everything about me. now their probaly using my info to scam someone else. makes me sick to know its a guy writing me back, im gonna go puke and cry in the shower for a while if you need me,lol

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)

kev2277
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chetton Scotfield

Postby kev2277 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:14 am

@ Toofar
I really like to believe that Chetton is real
shes not trust me , the real girl is from baileys.com the girl is very hot . but your talking to some greasy nasty perv

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam kev.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

Headers guide > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910

Best advice is to cease all contact with these callous criminals.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details - please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:20 pm

i have recieved several emails over the last few days the newest one was a phony plane ticket conformation, stating she was flying from london to amsterdam to vancouver to edmonton a.b.
kev2277, Can you post the emails/headers/IP of opening email and plane ticket email/headers/IP?
You can post the phony ticket too as an image, if possible for you?

These DETAILS can help other victims. Thanks.
Refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to find and post this info. :)

Axis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Axis » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi, thanks everyone for making this stuff public, but if you could please send me in a private message the link to any profiles/pictures that are being used, that way I can send a DMCA to the site and at least get the pictures removed.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 pm

You are invited to post a link to this thread on your site if you want :)

This would be easier and it would prove that anyone contacting people as B.R. is never the real B.R.

This is the kind of link exchange agreement we have been approached by a number of other models´ sites´ admins.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”