It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Vanessa Davies, vanessadavis6667@hotmail.com
also on FB
however with pics of Only Carla
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p381150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carol Wade, carolwade899@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:01 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/ilovefish4000

Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)

About Me
More about me I am single never married with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself.I`m 5`7" with athletic build,mentally stable,physically fit,a bunch of laughs,warm,caring,honest, good listening,and a positive person

Subject: RE: Hello
hello how are you doing?thanks for the interest i really apreciate that and i would love to get to know you after i went through your profile but i dont dont on here all the time, you can contact me on my email address so that we can talk more better because i check that more often.here is my email adress(carolwade899@yahoo.com)without space .hope to hear back from you soon.

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Received: from [172.162.22.133] by web161802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08

Carol Wade <carolwade899@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey I haven't really done much of this but thought i would give it a shot.i like that you appear rather dynamic with your likes and you seem very open minded!which is great! Anyway I'll tell you a little about me,i am a Model by Profession I`m 5`9" 134, 26yrs with a athletic build,mentally stable,physically fit,a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest,good listening, God Fearing and a positive person.Though i am new to the aussies and am presently in Istanbul(Turkey) for a modeling seminar that's gonna be concluded in 3 days time but i will be back home hopefully in the same day or next.today makes my 3rd day here in Istanbul.i am very creative, outgoing and multi talented. Always joking around and trying to make people laugh.i also love photography! I have been modeling for a few years and would love to do more of it! Your turn i guess.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vanessa Louiz, vanessa_louiz@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:23 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/juicy01

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a romantic relationship, but not rushing myself. I'm a very passionate and I enjoy going to pool, watching movies,dancing mostly salsa,reading books especially love and biological books and novel. anything else feel free to ask...

Subject: hello
Hi, I have liked your profile and believe it to be good Match. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through email: vanessa_louiz@hotmail.com .hope to read from you soon..
you can get back to me now through my mail...vanessa_louiz@hotmail.com for more convenient chats hope we make our dream

=>>facebook.com/vanessa.louiz.9
Vanessa Louiz
Works and Education
UNICEF
Centerville
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Harrop Fold School
Manchester, United Kingdom
Photo shows different person :(

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:52 am

name used = Carol Wade

email addy =carolwade899@yahoo.com

IP = Nigerian AOL

email

Hello,how are you doing today and thanks for getting back to me..More about me,I am single never married with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself.I`m 5`7" 134 with a athletic build,mentally stable,physically fit,a bunch of laughs,warm, caring,honest, good listening, God Fearing,and a positive person.Am right now in TURKEY on a Modeling Seminar and will be back home hopefully in 5 days time.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal.I work hard,and know how to have fun. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family ,I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room ,I like swimming , fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling,going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,what are your goals,I want to know more about your family, your background,What do you do for fun, are you an outdoor person and where do you see yourself in the nearest future?I dont wanna be too inquisitive so i'll stop here talk to you latter.

pic already on RS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brenda Stewart, brendastewart007@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:00 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/brendastew07

Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
im calm,cool and decent. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I enjoy going to the cinema or watching movies in my home, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, Italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken, shrimp, crab and rice. I am a family oriented person and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

=>>facebook.com/brenda.stewart.71697
Brenda Stewart
Wichita Falls, Texas
Alpena Community College
Walmart :shock:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vanessa Louiz, vanessa_louiz@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Another FMF profile
fishmeetfish.com/profile/prettyvanessa01

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman

About Me
Well,my dear. I am a very adventurous,energetic,Outgoing,friendly,Romantic person that like to live life to the fullest. Also a bit old fashion,who knows how to treat and respect people. I am fun to be with,very down to earth and a very good listener.

Subject: RE: Hello
my email is vanessa_louiz@hotmail.com or you can give me yours to send the first message...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:01 pm

vanessa louiz <vanessa_louiz@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello ,

After i got your email, I thought I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself......Am 27, 5'4 tall,
I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a romantic relationship, but not rushing myself. I'm a very passionate and I have been looking through many partner recommendations lately and some of them even looked interesting, but yours was one of the few that looked special! Your personality ,your interest,we might get along really well ,if you feel the same just write back . well I'm presently working as a Rn nurse attached to UNICEF and we are on a medical tour to countries,at the moment but we would be done soon....Things are going well for us out here.
I enjoy going to pool, watching movies,dancing mostly salsa,reading books especially love and biological books and novel. i believe inside looks would determine if couples are compatible, though attraction is part of it but the most important thing that does it all is personality traits. I am seeking for a man that's caring,understanding,faithful, honest, trustworthy,patient ,supportive .. you seem like a really down to earth person , i really do hope you are a gentleman and hope to hear from you, and wish you tell me more about yourself ,like what kind of woman are you looking forward to, your favourite pet and colour. i actually attached pictures of me aswell and i also hope to see some brilliant pictures of you .hope to read from you soon.

yours truly,
Vanessa

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm

vanessa louiz <vanessa_louiz@hotmail.com> wrote:

nice to receive your warm and lovely messages. am so glad to hear from you...well believe me i was very happy and impressed at your email .all you have to say about yourself on email, especially i would really like that your are naughty & love children,because this are the qualities of the ideal person i wish to be with..

well i have been single for some months now with the intention of finding a partner ,and looking for a relationship with true love making ,just like you,as i have always wanted it, well After reading through your emails and all you have to say about yourself, but you have not told me what you want about your ideal woman ...anyways i was impressed at your way of writing, and i must say I liked your choices and kind of a person and i thought it nice to let you know that someone out there care to know you and even meet with you and am presently in west Africa Nigeria in particular. ..

I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good
understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. the reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality mutual understanding with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do, you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
I am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and stand by my side,respect me, passionate lover in every way, and treat me right.. the reason I came on here after my past relationship is to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise . I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be.
I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor! i am also a naughty kind of person , love swimming and reading books, well especially biological and love related books, I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others., you seem lovely and responsible,well take care hope to see your photos as i would send some my pictures too

yours truly
Vanessa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

samakunle@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:05 am

kenyatta1987

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: California San Fransisco
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I am the cheerful, vigorous and life-loving girl. I am a romantic inside and I am very sentimental. I love animals, especially cats. I have a good temper, I am caring and generous. I love preparing tasty dishes, especially pasta, and treating relatives and close people, friends. I am also responsible, sensitive and honest; I have high and strong moral values in life. I always believe in good, and I try to make good deeds for people surrounding me. I adore dances, the sea and sweets. And lots of other pleasures which life provides for us.

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:10 am

=> Z:

kenyatta
29, Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
Last seen 22 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man
aged 38‑60, in Iowa.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vanessa; vanessadavis6667@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:33 pm

flirty9
sweetbaby980
26 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

About Me
I am tender, kind, attentive and optimistic. I always say That what is done is done for better! It is my life motto.
I am a family-oriented and simple girl, who highly values ​​the moments spent with family and friends and misses the warmth of a beloved person nearby.

waiting partner
The most important for me is to find my kindred soul, the one who will share my views to life and family relationship, a kind, responsive, loving and understanding man and very honest. It would be great if he is
an optimist.

Hi dear how are you doing? i am new on here and would love to know you better and exchange pics send me
an email to vanessadavis6667@hotmail.com Lets see where it will lead us to. I will be waiting to hear from you Vanessa

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vanessa; vanessadavis6667@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 pm

=> Z:
vanessa
26, San Jose, California, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a man
aged 25‑55, in United States.

=> migente:
sexyvanessa1
Sex: Female
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vanessa Davis - vanessadavis6667@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Google+
vanessa davis - female
Lives in: South Carolina
Available to the public - September 11, 2013

i am on here seeking a serious relationship..am new on here and i would love to get to know me your email you.Give address.Here is my email address vanessadavis6667@gmail.com write me so we can know ourselve better. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mixes pics on this Google + with
: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 49#p411849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:53 am

flirty9
pussilicious
25 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hi dear how are you doing? i am new on here and would love to know you better and exchange pics send me an email to Vanessadavis6667 at hot mal dot com Lets see where it will lead us to. I will be waiting to hear from you Vanessa

Return to “White Females”