It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sara Sexton

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sara Sexton

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 am

Hello Handsome, My name is Sgt Jessica Barker, an US Army military woman. i am here presently deploy in Afghanistan for UN peace keeping missions and also single woman looking for a serious relationship and life partner. A man could be honest and faithful to me, here is my contact email address if you re interested add me on jessica_bark47@yahoo.com jessbark47@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon

jessbark47
32 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online June 13, 2013.

Joined May 24, 2013. From baltmore. Living in Baltimore, Maryland.

About Me
My name is Jessica Belinda Barker, I lives in Baltimore MD USA, and i am a single lady and kind of honest, caring, loving, sexy, God fearing, faithful, good manners, friendly and discipline.....i am the person of love playing beach soccer, basketball, volley ball and alot of activities, like to be going for dine and wine with friends and love ones
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:13 am

=> Facebook:

Jessica Barker
Worked at Military
Studied at Maryland college school

SPIRIT OF AMERICA.....HELP OUR TROOPS, HELP THE PEOPLE TO MAKE A WHOLE WORLD PEACEFUL,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

MDF
marry2017
marry nichole

Basic
27 year old, woman from Middlesboro, United States
About Me and My Life
am caring lady here but i was dissapoint alot from mens i need man that will make me happy if you want sex online dont talk to me ok but you are serious man make sure you contcat me ok marrynichole@yahoo.com.......Am marry,26/f/KY 186lbs,am single no kids that why am here for a serious and a real man to have a longterm relationship with and be with him for the rest of mylife.....add me on YM with marrynichole@yahoo.com so that we can chat more better you can also send me your pics

uses pics of Emma Mae on confirio

talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:08 am

hello myra

Your scammer uses several alias and is probably baiting other victims as we speak...!
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Irrelevant Google NAME search removed ;)
Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:56 pm

giftysabah@yahoo.com

meetme.com
Lonelyone peace
34, Female
Milpitas, California

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Bell, jenniferbell531@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 am

Jennifer Bell, jenniferbell531@yahoo.com

spam on CF

I am jennifer a lady of her very early 34ties, I was born Elgin Illinois and was born in a house of 3, my dad, mom and myself as i happen to the one and only child of my parent. I lost my mom when i was so young and also .........my dad was a missionarist as he do preaches the word of God all over places and since i happened to be the one and only child, my dad was to leave the states and he said God sent him to Nigeria and you know i dont have a choice since i just finished my Nursing Studies and wanna go for my Mid-Wife studies so i had to come down here to Nigeria with my dad and thats where i am currently staying as we have left the states for over 5y years
you can add me on jenniferbell531@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Sara Seaton, saraseaton37@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:22 am

Sara Seaton, saraseaton37@yahoo.com <-- it's Sexton, not Seaton!! :dumb:

more CF spam:

My name is Sara am very good looking and pretty girl, sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles today in this site i feel a great joy in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to meet with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for in my life. And I will like to know some things special about eachother you can contact me through my email address saraseaton37@yahoo.com) i will send my picture directly to you in my next mail. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever Sara

Image Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Hannah Keith aka Hannah Mary, hannahmary500@yahoo.com

hannahkeith
Am looking for sum one can take care of me and love me right
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 5" (135 cm) :mrgreen:
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Bussiness
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i love music and preparing food

About Me
Hello, I´m Hannah by name,am new to the internet i speak English and i just think i need to have some fun but the truth is that am here for something more serious and i was looking at some profiles here and you cant believe your profile brought out some sparkles in me.. I am very open minded and thoughtful, happy of being alive and enjoying what life brings my way. Honesty is a MUST no matter how else can be looked.I am passionate and I have a curious mind. I am very loyal and committed and I love and enjoy who I am since I know what I want from life, what I need to improve (so feedback is great) and what I can offer to others too.. I have a very spiritual life (not religious): meditation, retreats,nice music, candles, incense and, energy work. and this is something I share with a great group of friends and I would love to share it with my partner... have said this, so you can reach me through my email address or chat with me through yahoo instant messenger,am from united state but presently in Africa due to my work as a journalist officer so i travel alot I´m seeking for honest partner, then i felt to drop this few lines. to see if you could be interested for us get to establish a nice friendship, I´m seeking for a true love, I want to end my loneliness. True love is hidden in every heart and it bonds for lifetime,

pics already posted

hello how are you doing? my name is Hannah Mary i wish to know ok you can add me on mail for better chart hannahmary500@yahoo.com thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:30 pm

MDF : maryking12
mary keneddy /
33 year old , woman from Maryland , United States
About Me :
maryking_keneddy@yahoo.com ... I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and Lifely That will not be having a double date That will not cheat on me ...
My Interests / Hobbies
I'm a touchy - feely type of woman Im 5'7tall , 145lbs , .... I like to kiss and hug , and cuddle , but I will not smother you ... lol I'm an honest , thoughtful , caring, clean, independant , fun, one man woman .......
Full of energy , I like dancing to the oldies or country music , walking on the beach

:lol: maryking12 said on 12/13/13 22:10
vmaryking_keneddy@yahoo.com ... Seeking Honest Trusted and loving caring and trustworthy Downearth each inlife and generous laugh with one that people happy and Lifely that there will be a double date that will not cheat on me ... hello, how are you doing there and would ike to talk with you here or add me
maryking_keneddy@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:31 pm

MDF: maryking12
mary keneddy /
34 year old, woman from Maryland, United States

About Me:
maryking_keneddy@yahoo.com ... I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and Lifely That will not be having a double date That will not cheat on me ...

:lol: maryking_keneddy@yahoo.com ... Seeking Honest Trusted and loving caring and trustworthy Downearth each inlife and generous laugh with one that people happy and Lifely that there will be a double date that will not cheat on me ... hello, how are you doing there and would ike to talk with you here or add me
maryking_keneddy@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brianna; <missbrterry@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:22 pm

From C

lovedove3909

27 / woman / Heterosexual / Never Married, Lives in Bell Gardens, California.

About me

I'm a very simply and quiet person to live with. I love traveling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I don't smoke but do not mind people who do being around me. I am cool, pretty laid back and easy going person and like to have a man who is very responsible and understanding. I try to find someone through internet for the first time and think I'll be good luck in it. I have a good heart, I am a romantic woman, loyal, sincere woman. My personality is quiet, stable, introspective, calm, honest. My dream to have a loving family. I am willing to travel across any sea to find true love. I need to belong to one man in the deep blue sea of love I am loving and caring. Somebody was saying, that an ideal woman should be "like a chief in the kitchen, a lady in the society, and loving in bed.

Hello,
I like what I read about you and I got to know that we are match..
Get in touch missbrterry@live.com or you can send me your email address let me send somethings about myself with some pictures to you, lets send emails and get to know each other.
Waiting to hear from you,
Brianna
2014-03-21 12:26:50

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

natasha_smith67@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 am

hello there, add me up on yahoo messanger >> natasha_smith67@yahoo.com

Natasha smith

27 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 12:26 pm

Beigetreten November 22, 2013. Lebt in New York City, New York.

I'm an outgoing down to earth, honest and fun person to be with. Easy to get along with. Can be silly and goofy but only show that to people i'm comfortable with, i like to make others laugh. I'm here to find someone to connet with and hopefully build a future together. I love to cuddle and kiss and be romantic. Also don't mind finding friends. I can sit here and try to find the best way to describe myself, but i rather make this interesting and let you choose on what it is that you would like to know. I dare you to get to know me.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello there,how are You doing, my name is Sara am 33 years old as my profile says and i am here with the hope of finding a good friend who can become my lover after we have come to know each other better. I am new to this internet dating stuff and would be glad if i could hear back from you in my private email address which is s/a/r/a/s/e/a/t//o/n/3//7@yahoo.com just delete the slashes okay. So if you're interested let me hear back from you and am sure we can have a good conversation and learn about each other. Thanks for reading Bye

saraseaton37@yahoo.com

Sara

35 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:37 pm

Beigetreten April 22, 2014. Lebt in Los Angeles, California.

I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love i dislike smoking and people that defend it...also people that don't listen to others and are rude. my disloikes are cheaters, users,liars, mans that are needy, clingy, or arguementive, i like kindness, caring, funny, honest, considerate people...i also like golfing, travel, reading, hiking, sports

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:22 pm

=> migente:

saraseaton
Sex: Female
Race: White
Zodiac: Taurus

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

saraseaton37@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:38 pm

DatingHall
Name: sara
City: Los Angeles
State: California
Race : Caucasian (White)
Preference : Bisexual
Height: 5 '6 " ( 1.68m )
Weight: 125 lbs. (57kg )
Hair Color : Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Religion: United Church of Christ
Type of relations : Long term or marriage

I'm looking for someone honest and open mind and who will be there
and caring, and who will love me forever saraseaton37@yahoo.com ...

Return to “White Females”