It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sara Sexton

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sara Sexton

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!carolynshannon2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Name used = Carolyn Shannon

email addy = carolynshannon681@yahoo.com

IP Address: 96.47.237.153
Hostname: 96.47.237.153.secure.devph.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Florida
Guessed City: Miami
IP Latitude: 25.7743
IP Longitude: -80.1937
Organization: IPTelligent LLC

header =

Received: from [96.47.237.153] by web121905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:02:47 PST

email sent =

Hi,

How are you doing today? i hope everything is going on fine with you , it was really nice meeting you and i would like to get to know you , Well , i will like to tell you about me,.I am a woman of High Moral Integrity...Kind and Very Supportive, smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, dependable, kind, honest, And Loyal. Am a GOD fearing Woman and in everything i do put GOD first, course he leads me through the part i take..I believe in Christian values as this is what guides my life. I work hard to make things happy for myself always......I have an excellent sense of humor, and am in reasonably good shape. Just treating a men as a men should be treated.. I love pampering a man and treating and respect them a lot.

Still looking for a man with some energy, not a couch potato. He needs to be a well groomed, thoughtful, caring, love,obidence, responsible,faithful and God fearing. who wants a friend and a relationship that can leads to marriage, that accepts as well as gives. One who wants only one woman in his arms. I'll be faithfull to him in respond, Just treating a man as a man should be treated..

I am actually looking for long lasting relationship with a decent man, someone honest, caring, romantic, loyal, intelligent, passionate ,loving and confident...who has focus and knows what he wants. Most of all i care for happiness and a bit of adventure in my life.If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion like flames. I will turn to be yours, you will become mine, and we may be one. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship as the days pass by to months and years if we connect positively. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning or the fear to fall in love again, but how much love you build till the you touch yourselves and make it real...The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return,You will never know love unless you surrender to it,Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you
Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a lady?

I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you.
One thing I understand about love is that, love is not judged to be right by how far or how long but how well and also how truly serious are the two people feeling for each other. I will stop my writing now and hope to hear from you too , tell me about yourself , since when have you join this online dating ,what do you think about the internet and and did you have any bad experience about it , What do you do for fun and what are you really looking for on here,, i await to read from you soon ,, Have a nice day

Carolyn.

1st pic is it's avatar on Zorpia.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am

Sara Seaton - saraseaton37@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [199.255.213.190] by web120505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Jan 2013 04:53:45 PST

IP:
Hostname: 199-255-213-190.anchorfree.com
IP Country: Anonymous Proxy
IP Country Code: A1
Organization: AnchorFree
ISP Provider: AnchorFree

Email:
Hello,nice to heard from you my name is Sara Seaton born in california ..i am 32 single , and no kid..I want someone who will make mad passionate love with me,and of that I am serious,... I'm ready to settle down and give as much Love and caring to that one special man and make him happy and possibly start a new family..l need stability love and understanding, i want a happy family and home...i need love and tenderness to have a man to cherish me for eternity
Life and love should be celebrated and joyous, not manipulated and bitched about ..I'm a lover not a fighter But I am not weak.. Many things make up Love ---compassion and trust..trust is reactive, honesty is proactive... .trust is an earn item .. true love is based on honesty..I believe in being honest. If I am lied to there is no trust and no respect..I respect myself too much to put up with liars..I ski, play golf, skate and ride a bike; I would really like to add sex with a partner to that list, lol. As for more mental activities I read, attend to my music system, watch movies, go to theatre, museums and concerts. I like all kinds of music as long as there is a decent beat and good melody..gym,basket ball, boxing....i schooled in UC DAVIS( UC vet school) as a Vet student for 4 years : ...and later transferred to Obafemi Awolowo University zoo in Nigeria to learn more about my profession..DVM( DOCTOR OF VETERINARY MEDICINE AND PATHOLOGIST),,,,,UC
DAVIS( UC vet school)
Looking for that special man to rock my world in his arms. I am very simplistic, Never Egocentric. I am very cordial. Am caring, sincere, trust worthy, romantic, Compassionate, affectionate, Honest, Faithful and Respective. I have the optimistic potential that a man would want in his woman. I love adventures. My arms are wide open to new things.I'm Looking for a simplistic man with a Good sense of Humor, A Loving, Caring, romantic, Trust worthy, Honest and a sincere man. I want a man who appreciates and admires Love. A man who is Good hear-ted, Adventurous and Down to earth. A Family Oriented with a Good relationship with other. I would Love to be with a man that
shows courtesy and who is Upfront.I am really looking for a man whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings. A man who is ready for a long term relationship and ready to build up a family with someone real and honest as caring as i am. A marriage minded and family orientate man that i can devout all my life to.I am actually looking for long lasting relationship with a decent man, someone honest, caring, romantic, loyal, intelligent, passionate ,loving and confident...who has focus and knows what he wants. Most of all i care for happiness and a bit of adventure in my life.I want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart,because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust, loyalty, caring, mind sharing and understanding because love and trust are one big family.What are you really seeking for in your dream woman?
I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendlly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty.Because honesty is the only key to human success, and with honest, i believe in myself and my life is really based on truth,and its all about who i really am. I know the kind of woman i am and the way i treat others.I really do care alot about others who care for me, because i am a very caring and passionate woman and my heart is so blessed and lovely.I believe in devoting my time, my life, my heart, my body and my soul to my loved one and make him real happy,because he's my joy and happiness, and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man.And i know when my dream man gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with the kind of woman i am.Please can you tell me all the qualities that you are seeking for in your
dream woman to be your wife, may be i have the qualities out of all my life persionalities that i listed for you?
I like listening to music and i like swimming,camping,shoping,reading,and even dance too. Because music is really part of my life and i can't do without listening to music in a day. And my kind of music is Gospel R$B with Country and Opera.
I love music a lot and i have well over 1,300 cds made of RnB. i like to go running 4 miles. i like to watch/go to movies. i draw a cartoon strip i began when i was 10. i like to be outside. some shopping I like nature,camping in tent for vacation. I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking,boating, swiming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies,gardening, cooking exercising, dining out and going to the beach.I always make sure i clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. I love doing laundries and i love reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well....
My favourite food are cabbage, salad, fried rice, pasta and hamburger,with little italian and i like eating balance diet with light non-alcoholic drinks or fruits drinks. I dont smoke, i dont drink or take any alcohol and i have never use any or involved in any hard drug as a real loyal responsible woman suppose to be.What are your favourite food, do you smoke, drink or take any hard drug?
I have Long curly black hair with brown eye ball, while my weight is 100lbs and my hieght is 5' 6, my bust is 34C, my waist is 25, my shoe 9-9.5, my dress is 3-5, My hips is 35.What are your body measurements ?
I hope you dont mind about our age difference and my current location where i am for now which is west africa Nigeria, because i think to commit a longterm relationship, age difference or age sector does not matter and distance doesnt matter at all because it does not affect the true love and real love that both are seeeking for.
And i think age is ordinary number and its just for counting and i dont believe in it. All what really matter most to me is loyalty, honesty, sincerity and respect.I will really get to know your motives and intensions towards me because i really would want to work towards getting to meet you in person and hopefully see wat happens next.I am woman of hope,independent and am not into head games or dissapointment or trying to hurt some one's life to make life easier to live for me.
Never i am not here to hurt any living soul like me and i will never allow any man to hurt my life or play games with my heart, thats why i have been living with honest and use honest and sincerity as my watchword. And am not going into divorce, never i will not do that because i dont have believe in such thing.
I am devoted catholic christian woman, and i beleive in honesty and loyalty, i have been working for the gospel ministry since my 10 years old after my baptist in my church in schenectady, i do sing tennor for my church in Hawaii. And i have been choosing honest as my watchword, i really hate to been dishonest to some one or cheat some one or lie to human being like me, That's why i love to be open minded and loyal at all time, because i dont have a stone heart.What about you sweetie, and what are you really seeking for in a relationship, is it a longterm relationship or friendship, or short time? Because am not here for Frienship at all, Friendship doesn't last at all, and it always end up to breaking down of one heart, Because only longterm relationship can last and strong acording to my christianity believes.I hope i hear again from u.. sorry that it late before i can reply your mail.. i am busy with my study and do u have yahoo instant messenger so
that we can chat there better and share some pics and know each other better.,. Hope i hear from u again.

Pictures:
Zorpia
sara
32, Female, United States

Personal
Interests:
Technology, Celebrity, Pets, Movies, Music
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pics of Sara Sexton

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Sara Sexton from Peachy18

Username: kateandy

Email: kateandyluv@yahoo.com

User IP 173.208.189.92

WholeSale Internet, Inc.
OrgId: WHOLE-125
Address: 324 E. 11th St.
Address: Suite 1000
City: Kansas City
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 64106

Full Name
kate andy

About me
I am just an easy going lady who loves to meet new people who are real.I am here looking for a soul mate so any head games will not be welcome.I am here to sell myself or for any kind of stupid act.You can write me here if you want to know more about me.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
kansa

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
charity home

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Email give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/kate.andy.79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pic there shows our Pest Lana Brooke
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Sara Sexton

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 pm

same person here???
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 40#p255440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

meetme.com
kate andy , 32
Nigeria :D

talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Sara Sexton

Postby talking flowers » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 am

Your scammer uses both profiles and the stolen pictures are taken from the same website.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted full quote of post.
Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jane Anderson; <momacall12@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Username: sokermoma

Email: momacall12@hotmail.com

User IP 172.190.37.73

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
Jane Anderson

About me
I am a woman who is caring honest and needs everlasting love,i dont mind to relocate because i wanna relocate to where i will see love and happiness forever,i need someone who will never let me down and hurt my feelings,i need someone who will never love me and will always be there to love me forever.,i need someone to call me honest and dont love me for what i have,i need a real man.I only need a man

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
ARIZONA, TUCSON

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
Sales

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004079265817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 am

Name used = Sharon Smith

email addy = comelysharonsmith@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database.

IP Address: 208.11.220.85
IP Country: United States
Organization: Sector Link
ISP Provider: Sprint

header =

Return-Path: <comelysharonsmith@yahoo.com>
Received: from [208.11.220.85] by web160104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 13 Mar 2013 20:03:49 PDT

email sent =

I am really glad to read from you, Here is little about me, I am Sharon, a lady of her very early 31ties, I was born in U.S.A and was born in a house of 3, my dad, mom and myself as i happen to be the one and only child of my parent. I lost my mom when i was so young and also .........my dad was a missionaries as he do preaches the word of God all over places and since i happened to be the one and only child, my dad was to leave the states and he said God sent him to Nigeria and you know i don’t have a choice since I just finished my Nursing Studies and wanna go for my Mid-Wife studies so i had to come down here to Nigeria with my dad and thats where i am currently staying as we have left the states for over 5years now and more so when i got here i went to the school of mid wifery and i just graduated as a mid wife but before i graduated i lost my dad to the cold hands of death and that really sucks as i really missed him so much in my life because he has been the only one that cares about me but i thank God for saving my life till today, though i have had a serious relationship with a man who pretended to love and not knowing all he's about is playing mind games but i just think i am glad i get to know that before we went deeper but now i need someone real with a true heart who would make my dreams come true and someone who would wipe my tears away and bring a smile on my face.......
Now that I am Matured enough I am wishing to be to change my Location now, And I was introduced to the site by a friend that meet her man in this site and they both get married right now and live there Life in Australia . She told me about this site. So that is why I'm on this site to meet a good man that will love me as for whom I am and start a new life together. That’s why I am on this site to meet a cool and nice man that’s ready to settle down and start a serious relationship but I don’t know maybe you will like to keep a long distance relationship may I know what you're looking for in a woman. I am looking for an Honest, Loving, Caring, Loyal, Respective, faithful and very Understanding, Trust worthy person in life that will be so responsible for his family because I am looking for a Marriage. I am tired of being single all my life because i have been all alone for so long now and i think loneliness kills faster than any other thing in the world........ Hope this is want you want as well? I attached some pictures of me so you have a clearer vision of me and i would await yours too...
I would like to hear from you back as soon as Possible, hopefully we would both have to laugh together that we wrote each other.............. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:45 am

In regards to 'cool breeze's latest post

...SHARON SMITH....

There are several conversational red flags in which that fraudster uses over and over again, from one scam to the next. Your impostor is a black woman from Nigeria that can be seen in this previous post

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p239742" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...CONVERSATIONAL RED FLAGS FROM THIS SERIAL SCAMMER;....

I am really glad to read from you.... I lost my mom when i was so young.... my dad was a missionaries.... God sent him to Nigeria.... I just finished my Nursing Studies... with my dad and thats where i am currently staying... i lost my dad to... a man who pretended to love.... all he's about is playing mind games...I am looking for an Honest, Loving, Caring, Loyal, Respective, faithful...Looking forward to hear from you soon...

Other than that she learned how to (....dot...dot ...dot...) ...online... from having long conversations with me

....lol....!
:mrgreen:

...SERIAL SCAMS...

Begins with a distressed nurse routine seeking monies for small urgent items
Medical Bills
Transportation Fees
Rental Fees
Short coming fees
Passport/ lost Identification fees.
custom fees/ held in hostage or luggage fees
court and legal fees/ bail fees
419 Inheritance Scams
Accident on the way to the airport fees.
money transfer fees
Airfare
clothing

The good news is the number of impostors using these photos of fashion model Sara Sexton has been reduced significantly....!
Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy James; <joy_james70@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Username: joyjames1

Email: joy_james70@yahoo.com

User IP 197.255.171.221

SPECTRANET-INET-WIMAX_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
9 B Kwara Street
Osborne Estate
Lagos
Ikoyi
Nigeria

Full Name
joy james

About me

Registered
Today, 2:39 am

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
i am looking for a job

Yahoo avatar

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/joy.james.71216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:17 pm

^^
Joy James
Lives in Rome, New York
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

CF.
Stephine_321@hotmail.com

How are you today?Hope cool.I am Stephine Rogers by name a new beginning member.Actually looking for a partner that will love me and be in love as well,so i decided to take a chance with you and sent you a message.You have a well touching profile.I went through your profile and i can see we have alot in common and i decided to send you an email.. And if you are serious and willing to meet a partner too you can write me back.Infact if you do not mind we can get to know more about each other and be good friends as well.I will like to get to know about you and see what tomorrow hold for us..Get back to me with our Email address and get to know more about each other.I dont think distance should be an obstacles in a relationship..I willing and would love to relocate to my perfect match.Hope to read from you soon..I will be waiting to hear from you.
Have a Productive Day..

Stephine8080's Profile
33 / Female / Straight / Divorced
Offline. Last online Today, at 6:14 am

Joined May 2, 2013. From Long Beach. Living in Akron, Colorado. Attended Kings College. Completed graduate school at Arizona University.

I like to fish, tent camp, walk trails (the Nature Center is a great place!) and think zoos, museums and rodeos are also fun. Symphonies, live theater, movies and live bands are other favorites. I don't drink (unless you count an occasional O'Douls or other non-alcoholic beer), but I'm always up to go hear a good band! Maybe even a not-so-good band. Just so it's real people playing music, not some DJ. Am on here seeking for a true loving,caring ad understanding man of my life. Am honest,reliable also responsible ,no one is perfect I'm looking for a serious relationship with someone to settle down with. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with that special someone. I enjoy the simple things in life most: walking along the beach, watching the sun set. Email me on stephine_321 AT hotmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Got this one off of FMF. Typical Nigerian phrases used in profile and email.

profile there =

helensexy600 Profile: I am looking for a real man who is reliable and who will not leave me in difficult situation. :thinking:

About Me
I am a reliable woman and a good friend. I always give support and advice for the people who need it. I am sociable and very friendly. I can always find a compromise in any situation because I do not like conflicts. I am very optimistic and tender, I always hope for the better and I never give up!!

Name used = helen brown

email addy = helenbrown551@hotmail.com

IP=MS

email sent =

1)Thanks for responding to my via mail
Hello,
I was very impressed with your mail and the words that you say, I read your mail and i guess you will be the perfect macth for me if truly you always move close to your words and u are honest. You seem like a very good hearted down to earth person.I am new to this whole online stuff and to be honest dating in general it has been about a year and half that i've been out of a relationship. I have decided to try again and hopefully this time I will find true happiness and never ending love. Where are you from originally? What part of the states do you live? how long have you been living there? . I hope you don't find this too inquisitive, but I am curious in nature.But I have to admit I am very scared because I was hurt pretty bad and lied to for several years and that hurt a whole bunch. my ex- man really lied to me a lot while he was involve in drug dealer and also play a lot of games with me go around with different woman i hate when a man does not feel satisfied with what God as Given him as a woman ... I am a very caring and honest person with a big heart, sometimes too big of a heart and it gets me in trouble. But I am very honest and very sincere and I am looking for someone I can treat like a King and he will treat me same way.
I do have the qualities and the heart to be a good woman and a good companion.Well I don't want to bore you but I want to at least say Hi.
I hope you hear from you again real soon..
Helen.
Brown

2 of the 3 pics sent got no GI hits to RS.

~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri May 17, 2013 6:22 am

hit FB as HELEN BROWN

Joined Facebook :April 10
Basic Information
Gender Female

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Wed May 29, 2013 5:02 pm

helenbrown551@hotmail.com

FMF
helensexy600
I am looking for a real man who is reliable and who will not leave me in difficult situation.
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman

About Me
I am a reliable woman and a good friend. I always give support and advice for the people who need it. I am sociable and very friendly. I can always find a compromise in any situation because I do not like conflicts. I am very optimistic and tender, I always hope for the better and I never give up!!

Hello babe.
i just want to know if this message get to you and if i get the right mail...
I will be waiting on your reply. H e l e n b r o w n 5 5 1 ( a t ) ( h o t m a i l ) ( d o t ) ( c o m ) . . .
HELEN

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ross_silver01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:57 am

mydailyflog.com/ross_cute
ross_cute
Basic 28 year old, woman from United States

Hi saw your profile and i like it i am new to this online dating stuff and i wanted to try if something good could be out of it..,but do you really want a true love?A faithful relationship?a partner that will be loyal and caring and honest to you,and do you really want a good relationship?and but for me. Age , beauty and wealth does not matter to me, all am after is love and if you believe in power of love kindly get in touch with me to my private mail id ross_silver01@yahoo.com i will like to here from you

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”