It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sara Sexton

African scammers posing as white women.
waterdragon1867
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sara Sexton

Postby waterdragon1867 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 am

rose bellaqueen2 is using the following details when she asks for money

Name...Sandra Tracy
zip code:25016
City:Ghedi
State rescia
Amount...215 EURO

its interesting that she is now in italy --- and she is with a friend who is a prostitute and she either joins them or is kicked out ---- she is unable to get money from friends in the US and wants the money to come to me in Australia --- i say she --- but i mean them --- its difficult even when you know to depersonalise how you refer to them

that is the name on the passport

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 am

real face of "Mary Thomas", marythomas201097@yahoo.com from above, courtesy of FB:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Iyamah Hopewell

:twisted:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

waterdragon1867
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby waterdragon1867 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 am

Hello Darling i hope i will get to you today and i'm ready to come down there for you and for ever my love......you are man of my dream, man of my life i thanks God that we found each other back.....i'm waiting for you online ok.
When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day...I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream....I could say that you complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before...You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours....Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves....You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night....I dream of you when I'm asleep, you even appear when I'm awake daydreaming. There is no escaping you. I just wish it was true..Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream...I can't escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams you are there. It's not fair how your gone, and how you're moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past....I can't escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams you are there. It's not fair how your gone, and how you're moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past.To dream a dream is to awaken your inner self. Your wants, your desires, your passions are given life...In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be... am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side..Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you..I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My thoughts - all about you, gives me a lovely feeling..Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul...When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart

i will add "she" was expecting me to send her money today but i never promised it i made sure of that ---- and i think even for scammers this is over the top :lol:

i blocked "her" on yahoo there was no new information and the conversation was tiresome

no new photos

waterdragon1867
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby waterdragon1867 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 am

From Rose Bella Mon Aug 9 06:11:46 2010
Received: from [82.128.68.255] by web113702.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Aug 2010 23:11:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:11:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello sweetheart how was your weekend and your day i'm waiting for you
To: <do not post your email!>

sorry here is the header for the last email

waterdragon1867
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Tracy (Moore)

Postby waterdragon1867 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:59 am

this one came up again ---- forgot they had told me they were stuck in Italy and just about to be forced to work as a prostitute

only adding selected parts of the conversation

now she is in the UK and has to find a husband

sandratracymoore (10:10:05): my name is Sandra tracy i was born in usa and grew up in usa too but right now i'm in England came to see my late dad's Solicitor for my dad's properties

sandratracymoore (10:12:52): not yet b'cos he told me in my late dad'a WILL i must have someone that i want to marry before they can give me and someone i want to marry his all the paper work of it
Me (10:13:18): ohhh i see makes it difficult if you are not seeing anyone
sandratracymoore (10:13:37): we need to sign the document but the guy i gave my heart before broke my heart 5 month ago

after a promise to send some photos that could not be sent because "her" laptop is breaking down

sandratracymoore (12:32:05): yes i'm having problem with my laptop i need to buy new one it always given me series of problem
sandratracymoore (12:32:45): i would have been sening them to your email address you gave me bt i'm still on it ok
Me (12:32:59): ok i understand
Me (12:33:38): i know the feeling i just had to get a new laptop my last one just spit the dummy and would not even start windows :))
sandratracymoore (12:34:36): oh that is bad
sandratracymoore (12:34:48): what pentium ?
sandratracymoore (12:35:00): which product ?
Me (12:35:38): no its ok --- the new one is better in a lot of ways ---- its a dual core ---- toshiba satellite ---- 280 Gb HD
Me (12:36:07): i dont take a lot of notice of the specs after i buy it ---- as long as it does the job
sandratracymoore (12:36:22): this one is pentium M nd it Dell product this one is 280 gb too
Me (12:36:31): its just a cheap one no need for anything special
Me (12:37:02): ahhh i see --- for some reason i dont like Dell ---- never had one i just dont like them
sandratracymoore (12:37:26): oh i see
sandratracymoore (12:37:42): in fact i really need new one
Me (12:38:08): you do??
sandratracymoore (12:39:59): i said i need new laptop
Me (12:40:16): yes i saw that
sandratracymoore (12:40:23): this one is not good again
Me (12:41:04): it would not be difficult to get one ---- they are pretty much a commodity item today with just about every store selling them
sandratracymoore (12:43:19): yes dear but i'm flat broke now .....just paid my house rent infact i don't have food at home then want to pay my utility bill too
Me (12:43:46): ahhh i see so you would like me to assist you???
sandratracymoore (12:44:58): i hate depend on man pls
Me (12:45:42): im sorry i dont send money overseas ---- i dont even really know you
sandratracymoore (12:45:54): and we did not see in real person ..we just met so i hate all this ok i will take good care of my self for you ok
sandratracymoore (12:46:28): yes don't worry about it ok i will take good care of my self ok
Me (12:46:33): thats wonderful im very pleased that you will take care of yourself
Me (12:46:39): goodbye have fun

at which point i ignored "her" on Yahoo IM

i was hoping to get an email so i could get the header but was part of the scam

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 pm

rose_bellaqueen2@yahoo.com
pics not found on SD

Donna
Donna Greene
27 / Female
US
Last Login: 23.07.2010
http://www.myspace.com/528089098" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tagged
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5432200044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Name: Rose B

yahoo avatar

yahoo profile: Rose, 27 - Female - Torrance, California

(Images deleted)

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 am

singlelove100 on 4ppl:
hello and how a you doing lol ....my name is amina and new on these site ....i will like to get to know more about you if you dont mind ..... aminasingle2002@yahoo.com ..hope to hear from you soon ..
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

wendy67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wendy67 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 pm

My father was scammed by a scammer using Sara Sextons pictures i believe this to be the same person her email address is luvmary2037@yahoo.com and she names herself Mary Johnson. He has actually sent her money unfortunately thinking that she was coming over to the uk.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Is he aware now that it's a scam? It's worth mentioning again that the person behind the letters is neither white nor female, but a West African male, most likely in his late teens or early 20s.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:31 am

also goes by jenny benson, jen44luv@yahoo.com, IP 41.194.53.240

I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out, There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Sarah Morgan <sarah_me77@yahoo.com>
Ghana, Accra
Birth Date: 01-01-1981

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KMF2EC7CRLX2SI5JIV5VE7DAVA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sarah morgan
(sarah) 30 - Female

ImageAvatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 pm

on FB
stellawin19@yahoo.com
Stella Winne
OK never mind so how was Your day ...i don't have computer Now and i also want to chat with you and get to know more about you,you sound like a very honest guy that i have to be chatting with and get to know more about You..Looking forward to here :mrgreen: from you bye for now..
STELLA
Received: from [41.190.89.69]
Accra, GH

hadesharman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hadesharman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:12 am

Sara Queen (sara.queen27@yahoo.com)
Sent: Mon 10/18/10 1:26 AM
To: (Delete name and mail address)

How are you doing today ? its so nice to hear from you so soon.I find your emails so interesting and i have gotten to understand alittle more about your kind of person.I know you are also looking for someone to be with and share your heart with im really looking for a man who's completelly honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship.who's ready to build up a fmaily with someone real. i want a man who i know i can have faith and completelly trust with all my heart. because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust. love and trust are one big family and with both. a relationship can be the greatest you ever imagine when you finaly meet the right person in your life. i also believe in devoting my time to my love one and make him happy and i always do look forward to that day when i will get to meet my dream man and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so much happy to get along with my kind of person. Well This is about my personality which i would like to tell you. i like listening to music, and i like to swim, camping , shoping, like dancing, hanging around. ooh music is even part of my life and i can't do without listening to music in a day and my kind of music is rap and band, and a abit of jazz and i like hip hop too as well. well i dont really have alot of hobbies; i do but at least i know how to have fun by my self or with people that i find interesting. i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others. because thats really the best way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know alot about them. but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with. I am 5,8 tall average body type,hazel eyes and blond hair lol. but i know i look cool and sexy too lol. I take care of my skin and body,because i need to look cool so you can look different from others lol. well thats how i treat my self good in the fashion designer.i like to make my own things more beautifull but i dont want to be the center of attraction lol Well. i will really love to hear more from you and hopefull get to know your motives and intensions towards me because i really would want to work towards getting to meet you in person and hopefull see what happens next...Well been committed to a relationship really does matter because both of us will be able to see the seriousness in each other and know that we are ready for more than just a relationship and i believe once i am able to commit myself into any relationship i think you should do the same thing because for us to be commited to each other, that would really help the relationship and go more stronger. there is so much that needs to be committed to in a relationship from the start if truly you want to have a greatfulll relationship and a long lasting one but when you decide to build a relationship with low commitment and you still don’t show much caring and love from the start there will be certain problem in the middle of that relationship.so what it takes to have a wonderful relationship depend on the way it been started.I am a very open minded person and i have no reason to hide anything about myself to my love one. though i know it’s not easy to be in love but at the same time we need to be faithful to who we share our heart and feelings with because i don’t think anyone of us are willing to get hurt.well right now i am trying all my best to be completely honest with you because i want you to know what a true relationship means to me and if it is what you are really looking for to as well then let see where it could lead us in future.Anyway how is everything and work going on with you overthere i hope good? well work has been so slow with me down here and i had just been trying to get some few things sort out but the situation at hands seem to be so critical and i just wonder what next is to be done to save time and to get the project done fast because i really need to get back home probably next week.well let me stop here till i hear back from you and i hope with all i haved shared with you about me has helped you know much about me and what i am really looking for in you... ok take good care of yourself and i hope to hear back from you as soon as you can.Bye for now with Love

Sara....
Last edited by hadesharman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

hadesharman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hadesharman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:14 am

How are you doing today?Well Im so much happy to hear from you soon and this really show how much you are really have interesting in getting to know much about me.Well i know once we are able to be honest to each other, I believe this would help us to be opened all about each other completely and it also would help us to understand much about each other very well. Anyway i would like to tell you more about my self with honest and truthful just for you to understand more about me and the kind of person im. And im useing this opportunity to tell you more about my life story and what i have experince too about my parents, when i am at tender age. Ok let me start from here. My names are Sara James.Im 25years of age was born on Nov 27 1984,Im the only child of my parents and im also a single lady never been in married with any man and i have no kids yet but im willing to have one with someone who is ready to be loved by the beauty of my heart and who's looking for a long term relationship.Well my dad and mom are from modesto cal but they got to meet in toronto canada and thats where i was born.I grew up with my mom and dad in Canada but when i was at age of 7 mom and dad had a missunderstanding on their relationship so dad had to leave me and mom in toronto and since then we didnt hear from him anymore.when my mom saw this stressed is realy getting to much for her she had to travel me down to her aunt.but i was 14 years of age then.My mom aunt name is Marry so mom had to explain every thing that went wrong between her and my dad to her aunt and she said she does'nt know were he is right now.Well me my mom stayed together for like 5 weeks in her aunty place but she leave me on the following month with her aunt and promised she will be coming back to meet me very soon.I really missed my mom then but she do wrote me a letter and she calls too as well till when i was 16years then i didnt hear from her anymore.I was so worried about her and curiously why didn't i hear from her since all this while but some months latter my aunt called me and explained to me that my mum died in an accident some years back..i was really mad at her for not letting me know all these years,But i had to accept my faith and go on with my life..In most things i do,i cannot stop thinking about my mum,since then the agony of loosing my mum and growing up without my dad`s consent has always be a dreadful thought right inside of me..Well this is the little story about myself which i think i should share with you about me and my parents.Well right now im on a modeling show in West Africa due to my modelling career. This experince was brough out from me because i decide to build up my own experince to be a fashion designer after i finish my college education.I got into this just to support my career life since i have lost the parents who are surpposed to be in support of me when ever i need their help around me.Anyway fashion designer down on a big show in West Africa.Well i believe this is a great career life has for me wish i have being building for myself and i pray God should lead me through all this so that i can be a happy woman all days.Well did you know why i keep praying all night?Ok i think i should tell you now.this fashion designer has been organised that the first position will be giving($50,000) and the second position will be giving($40,000) while the third position would be giving($30,000) So this is the reason why i keep praying to my God all night for him to put me through all this so that i can win the first place.Well once im through here with this show i will be heading down home in the state But this is my 2th week now in West Africa.and i only have some few weeks left here to accomplished what bring me down here.and then i will be going striaght down to my place to settle down and meet my Mr right.lol well i haven't know him yet but im sure i will be meeting him someday soon..Well I hope i haven't bored you with a story of my life? Anyway im just trying to let you know more about my past and my present time now.And im willing to get to know more about you too.And i believe you will be so much happy to share more about yourself with me as well.I hope to hear from you soon.bye for now...

Sara.....

hadesharman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hadesharman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:15 am

I find your words to me so inspiring touching me deeply in my body and i just wish we could meet right now and thanks for the pics cause they look great.I have been looking for someone all this while to share my heart and my feelings with and it seems you are begining to be like that person because the truth of your words has realy helped me to know what you are realy looking for and the type of woman you want to spend all your life with.I believe once we are able to get to know each other even more better things will fall in the right place because to be so honest i am looking for someone to love and someone to have a family with.I dont toy with peoples feelings and i am not in for any games.I am always serious when it comes to share my words and my feelings with someone because i know its only when you find me worthy enough thats when you will be able to share your feelings with me too as well.I hope you already know my motives and intensions towards you and i hope with time you will be able to tell me what you think about me. I am a very easy going lady and i take my time in doing things.I dont want to rush into any relationship right now and rush out thats why i am taking all my time to know what you think about me what you feel about me and what my intensions and motives are towards me.I am looking forward to have a beautifull relationship with someone who is ready to be loved and i pray you are ready to be loved.I dont love for materials things i am looking forward to be happily in love.The mistakes most ladies make is they are always interested in the material things but a relationship is more than we ladies looking into.There is so much happiness to be sincerely committed to a relationship then you will be able to know your worth in that relationship and she will be able to know her worth too.A Relationship needs total committment and i am looking forward to spend my time pleasing the man that i love.I will like to know what you like doing for fun,work and what your motive and intentions toward me..Have a lovely day and take good care of your self for me overthere. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sara.....

Return to “White Females”