It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

African scammers posing as white women.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 pm

berty lin <berty_lin@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for your message, I am berty sinle at the moment who is self employed in cosmetics and jewelries looking for a trusted man to be with, I am glad you have a child and will like to meet, I am will be grateful if we can chat at yahoo messenger to see each other on cam and to know more about each other, I am currently at work and will send you my pictures when i get homw, i will glad to meet you on yahoo messenger as well.
Hope to hear from you
Regards Berty.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Carolyn; <parkscarolyn202@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:23 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=50643" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar of <parkscarolyn202@yahoo.com>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 pm

=> Skype: Baron Tosty, Accra, Ghana, baron.tosty1
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:05 pm

From Bif360 post--->skype--> geraldine_bempong
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 pm

name used = mercy love

email addy = mercylove886@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS DB - I will post in MF

IP: 207.244.77.25
ISP: Leaseweb USA
State/Region: Virginia
City: Manassas

header

Return-Path: <mercylove886@yahoo.com>
Received: from [207.244.77.25] by web165002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:28:03 PDT

email

My name is mercy,i am 34 years Old,I am Single (2 years ago), My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am Beautiful, happy.I am looking for a man who is ready to settle down with one woman,i am not ready for any hide and seek game because i am tired of men trying to play games with me.i am also seeking some one very natural and simple,caring and understanding.i am not concerned about the out side but rather what love i receive from my man,all that matters to me is love and not age or any other factor.i need some one who is ready to provide me with true love and love me totally as i will love him in return,some one to make me Her queen and i make Him my king for life.I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate girl. I would never make you feel unappreciated or I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat me the way you want to be treated.I like an honest & outgoing man who generally enjoys life & people.He should be loyal, respectful & sincere. I dislike rude people & those who think they are better than everyone else.

Well about my past life has been so hard for me ever since i lost both parents due to cancer i have never had it easy till now in life as i was Born in USA but now living with a lady who adopted me when i was a little kid as she brought me to Ghana to take care and look after me till now as am living with her in Ghana and i was working as at a flowers shop but then lost my job in 3 months now due to little problem at work side as my boss wanted to rape me at his office and never give him the chance so he suspend me and never to return back to the work and since that things have been very hard for me but now helps my adopted mum at her saloon shop .Love has no boundaries such as age/race/ or distance!All things are possible with a open Heart.

Please be honest to me if you are okay with me because am one man woman and ever ready to share and spend the rest of my life with the right man base on trust and honesty so let me know your mind so that we can carry on with this relationship and also tell me more about your self with your pictures and what you do for a living.

Yours One mercy

pics get few GI hits.

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Mugu was on CF but not anymore. :D

topface = topface.com/profile/84463899/

Jessica
33, Texas City, Texas, USA
Was 6 hours ago

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:29 pm

VK = vk.com/id175646660

Sarah Mensah (Love)
Birthday:January 1, 1983
Hometown:Florida
Relationship status:Single
Company:voluntery
Languages:English
Grandparents:Late, Michaelmensah, Johnmensah, Sarahmensah
Parents:Joshuamensah
Siblings:Victoriamensah, Samuelmensah, Veronicamensah
Children:Don't Have

~Josh Billings

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniella, flybynite2013@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:33 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/flybynite2013

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)

About Me
,My name is Daniella.I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,trustworthy lady.i'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a lady full of fun,
i seem to be seriouslywanting to meet the man of my life.Ilove music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest.I a seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady because somehow i loved to be pampered.I love kids,I love dancing(Its part of my life)I am all forcuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontanious actions and suprises. I love to be hugged from behind when I'm cooking in the kitchen. I love to cook, love sports, take walks on the beach, I love to travel.

Subject: Hello...
Hello my dear My name is Daniella, I seek my second half that together we will make each other whole. I only want a serious and honest relationship. I think that all good relationships are based on trust, honesty, and equal respect between both the man and the woman.please I want to be your frend . I promise to be a good girl to you , I am interested in you for a serious love relationship. Please if you wouldn`t mind contact me on my private email address below. (flybynite2013@yahoo.com) So that i will send my picture ok to you and tell you a bit of my self ok.I will be waiting to read your mail as soon as is possible today you can as well add me to your yahoo chat list and lets chat online. flybynite2013.(Remember distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alto in life.
Yours Daniella.
Last edited by IceFM on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate; <kate_edward19@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:38 pm

From C

Kate

33 / Female / Straight / Single, From UNited Kingdom. Living in San Diego, California. Attended Nursing .Completed graduate school at Nursing.

About Me
Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples

hello how are you doing?i hope everything is alright with you,well i just thought i should say hello to you,i would love to get to know you more..Please email me and tell me more about yourself i will do the same and i will send you some pics of me i am kate_edward19@hotmail.com i hope to read from you soon kate
2014-09-09 19:20:08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:54 pm

sent pics of Sunny Leone but uses CR pics on CF.

see

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p406445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

name used = Sweet Lamia

email addy = sweetlamia200@gmail.com

email

Good Morning
i do Remember You. How are you doing ?Nice to hear little about yourself .am sorry about you lost sister(RIP). i Think you need to know a Little about me too. am single never been married With No Kids, am 31y old.. i own my Hair style shop..

i was born in India and grow up in London and move to west Africa for Good Business ,,i Understand you when you say you stay in Rome most.. Nice to meet you, i will love to have Glass of wine with you one day, i love to ready book. i Study Business .. I Think you are welcome to ask me anything you want to know about me

am easy Simple Lady open and honest , i have been busy with work and have no time for a Relationship , i friend told me about online dating and i want to try.. But all the men i meet are just playing games and not that serious , am glad to see you E-mail

i hope to here from you soon

i hope you will see the picture i sent

have a Good day

Lamia

~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

realf30@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am

MDF
mercilin1
Mercilin Ferguson
37 year old, woman from United States

I'm looking for my soul mate .....
I'm looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage, and not here to play games, and if you do not mind, you can add me to relaf30@yahoo.com so that we immediately talk and exchange pictures hope forward to hear from you soon. ....

Mercilin Ferguson is my name and am 30 years of age.My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a woman for a long term relationship leading to marriage.I am looking for
a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar is mine.someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship, not just a few date and you are that special Man? Just reply me through my mail and send me some pics of you is realf30@yahoo.com so that i will reply you with mine pics are introduce our selves that lets each other and we have an instant chat on yahoo messenger at realf30 @ yahoo messenger so that in the chat and get to know our selves much better and hoping forward to hear from you soon ..

linkedin
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/val%C3%A9ri ... 61/35b/b96" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Valérie Broussar
Aide soignante chez Croix Rouge genevoise
Région de Tours, France Philanthropy

Last edited by IceFM on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved coz in wrong Thread

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:17 pm

see topic where it sent me pics of KD

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p407805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Name used = Nancy Brown

email addy = peace505258@gmail.com

email

My name is Nancy Am 32 years of age single looking lady with no kids and I was , Well i Consider My Self As an American But i don't Have prove to me An American This is Because My Dad is a Man From North Carolina and My Mom From Belgium.But i am currently in Ghana now learning Cultural and Art.I am fair,black hairy,5'7''and 139 lbs.I am someone who loves being surrounded by families and friends.I am ready for a serious relationship and really looking forward to start with the right person.I am very passion about life , social justice, nature and god fearing , broad-minded, well-educated and informed, intellectually curious, articulate. I consider myself a woman of good moral character, sincere and warm, compassionate and romantic. I believe in treating my mate with respect and being that strong.I enjoy taking trips and shopping ,I am a outgoing person, who love to meet new people, I don't have time for silly games with grown men. I'm very mature and I know exactly what I want in life. I am settled, loving, and caring. I like to have real people around me at all times. I love the beach and nature in general, am mechanically and directionally challenged. Healthy and fit, Laughter and smiles are important to me . I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humour, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work .I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well . I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time -- I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working , I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning, I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" games with me. Hope you tell me more about your self . I will be pining to hear from you soon .

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:21 pm

topface = topface.com/profile/74541842/msg/

Nancy Brown
, 32
Wilmington Beach, North Carolina, USA

pic gets few GI hits

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:44 pm

name used = Mercy Alorse

email addy = mercyalorse@yahoo.com

Typical Nigerian IP in RS DB

email

Okay well i am glad to read from you...Talking about who I am; I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor...My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music almost all types of music, love on the beach, dancing in the dark.My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything and favorite foods: Bake chicken greens corn on cob bake potatoes, chicken, beans and rice, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have.Am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs don't need them; I live in a natural high. I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..I love To share My Time with People I Love and care ,friends and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I.I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

pics get no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/781925

ID = mercy991
33 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online September 22, 2014.

Joined September 15, 2014. From Germany(Bremen. Living in Los Angeles, California. Completed graduate school at High school. :mrgreen:

About Me
alking about who I am; I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music almost all types of music, love on the beach, dancing in the dark

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”