It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

African scammers posing as white women.
goolah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Verna Chadek

Postby goolah » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi Guys !
Sorry to barge in uninvited but I've got a "girlfriend" named Verna Chadek from Blair NE who claims to be madly in love with me . I noticed her name popped up in a search of your blog . Do you have any info on this madly in love suspicious character ? Thanks for help well appreciated.

Goolah

Verna Chadek

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Verna Chadek

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi, when you enter the name and data you have into "search" (top of forum page-option), do you recognize "her" in a result you may get? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

I guess goolah is talking about this post:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=274069" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Military scams, scammers with pictures of Gary Search
David then asked me to call Western Union and change the location of pickup to Blair NE 68008 Receivers name Verna Chadek.
Mugu instructed a victim to send money WU to this character. It cannot be a coincidence, as the name is very rare and Blair NE is a very small city with population of only 8,000 people. This is the same scammer, just with a female persona now. Or, this Verna Chadek is muling for hiim (his accomplice).

In any case, it is definitely a scam. Could you post more details about "her"? Her messages to you, profile, pictures, email?
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 pm

It's about 99% certain to be a scammer, in my opinion. There are also several FB profiles under this name and also in Blair, NE, but they all have few friends, appear to be fairly new accounts, no posts or activities and the biggest red flag, they all have different profile pictures (young, sexy blondes and a brunette).

On this site and another anti scam site, the same name is listed as a part of the scam; where the victim was asked to send the money. However it doesn't matter where or who the victim sends the money to, it still gets picked up in Nigeria. The scammers don't need ID, only the money transfer control number (MTCN) and the test question and answer.

Post the email address of this woman here, and any other information, pictures or emails you have. We will eliminate the 1% uncertainty.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

goolah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby goolah » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 am

Hi Guys !
Just what i feared, Just basically it seemed too good to be true ! This one started better than the usual Nigerian scams I had encountered before where they would start asking money from the 3rd or 4th email.
This went on for a week or so 100% romance and the address checked out on google, fb account also checked out although now that you mention it , few friends with dark alley faces...
Knowledge on the US and a few trick questions here and there on current climate or general info on Blair NE all checked out. I only started having doubts on the speed "she" suddenly decided to fall in love with me and the professional quality of the pics she sent me (see sample pics)
Sorry I cannot send contents of my chats as they are of a very personal nature but I'm sure the pics can at least help finding who they were stolen from.

Re Frumpy BB : Thanks Frumpy, Sorry no the pics dont match at all.

Thanks again for your help Pinky & Marisa

Cheers
Goolah

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

Postby pacman4u309 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Jessica Sarfo Prince

Jessica
Jessica Sarfo Prince
Email nanajessica289@yahoo.com
YM nanajessica289

Return-Path: <nanajessica289@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.254.6]

Continent Africa
Country Ghana
State Accra

Photos of Corin Riggs
FB - http://www.facebook.com/nana.jessica.3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Current address used is
mistressverna@ymail.com

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

messiahmonkey
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gabriella Nyarko, honestgabriella1@hotmail.com

Postby messiahmonkey » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

This is the Alleged Gabriella Nyarko from Accra Ghana honestgabriella1@hotmail.com

Am sure i have seen these pic's b4

Whom is she ?

messiahmonkey
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Whom is This Person anyone ?

Postby messiahmonkey » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Cant post pic's for some reason..???

messiahmonkey
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Whom is This Person anyone ?

Postby messiahmonkey » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:22 pm

messiahmonkey
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gabriella Nyarko, honestgabriella1@hotmail.com

Postby messiahmonkey » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm

It first contacted me on Oasisactive

The typica,l am in ghana for my late dads will...lol

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pics of Corin Riggs

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Corin Riggs: naughty Girl from CrocoGirls & WetPeach

Username: christylawer

Christy Lawe; <preciousgurl301@yahoo.com>

Email: preciousgurl301@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.250.96

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Christy Lawe

About me
Im single and looking for my life partner

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
Accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Beautician

Email give a Hit in FB for Christy Fahiza from Accra ..... no Pics + Infos
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Judith Sewu Smith; <joojil@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Username: judith

Email: joojil@ymail.com

User IP 41.190.90.59

ZAIN_GHANA_NETBLOCK_1
Zain Communications Ltd
Bharti Airtel (Ghana) Limited
3rd Floor Heritage Tower
West-Ridge
Accra

Full Name
judith sewu smith

About me
I am a young and perspective lady. I am cheerful, joyful and easy-going. I always achieve my goals and I like to be active. I am very kind and careful! I will always be a mountain for my beloved man! If you fall in love with me, I will make you really happy! Maybe that it is me who can warm your soul and make your dreams come true?

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
oakland

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
self employer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 am

Email=> Tagged 1:

Doris S
Last Active: 2 days ago
Tagline: looking for serious relationship .....no games or drama

Basic Info: 29, Female, Los Angeles, CA

Tagged 2:

Doris S
Last Active: 4 days ago

Basic Info: 30, Female, Los Angeles, CA

Dreams:
: I am searching, and only waiting for the one, who I will love with all my heart, in my whole life. I wish he is tender, loving, passionate and affectionate.
About Me:
Someone said if you believe in miracles, then it will happen; if you believe in true love, then you will find the One in life. I believe it is true, so I am here to have a try, wish me lucky to meet the One love of my life. Actually I am a simple girl, very content with my life. I am happy, frank, open-minded and easy-going. I am fond of nature, music, and fine art. I believe in the true, the good and the beautiful in our world. That is why always I am very optimistic and like to make things simple. Friends consider me active, tolerant, and fun-loving. Sometimes I like to meet with them and have fun, sometimes I just like to stay at home, and doing some simple things myself.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ayishetu Ibrahim, ayishetu.ibrahim@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:36 pm

ayishetu.ibrahim@gmail.com & sweetness.honest@yahoo.com

person.com
USER ID: 7009968
Nickname: seekingforguy
Name: lookingtherightman
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
Hello How are you doing? i really enjoyed reading your profile you sound good and it's hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like you alone well am really impressed by your profile and i would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us my name is Ayishetu you can call me Beauty am 34 years of age single and am honestly okay with your age as for me age is just a number what really matter's to be honest truth worthy and sincere to each other, well i have been trying to upload a picture on my profile but i just can't figure how to do it am new to this online dating and am really serious looking for my real soul mate am tired of being alone, am honestly interested in you and i want to chat with you more to get to know you and i want you to give me opportunity to show you my pictures by emailing me or just add me to your messenger to chat to get to know each other for good, this is my email address and messenger id.....) I am Online Now You can use my ID Or Email
I .D . S w e e t n e s s . h o n e s t
EMAIL ADDRESS : S w e e t n e s s . h o n e s **** a h o o . c o m or A y i s h e t u . i b r a h i ***** m a i l . c o m
THANK YOU
AYISHETU IBRAHIM

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”