It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

abor, sweetness.honest@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 pm

person.com
abor
USER ID: 6941315
State/Region: Florida
City: Orlando

Image Image

yahoo avatar

abor, sweetness.honest@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ayishetu Ibrahim, ayishetu.ibrahim@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 pm

her gmail address leads to a profile on FB posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p303743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish

profile there =

About Me
My Name is Bilali and for short Bilal and am 33yrs of age and am fair in completion and i have black hair and am single with no kids am from Ghana if you interested you add me on Bilali4real@yahoo.com OR mail me on Bilali4real@yahoo.com..<----------- smart, eh? :-o

Name used = Bilali Real

email addy = bilali4real@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.218.237.205
Hostname: 41-218-237-205-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
IP Country: Ghana
IP City: Accra
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <bilali4real@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.237.205] by web160902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 08 Apr 2013 14:55:36 PDT

email sent =

Ohh okay nice to hear from you baby...
Am Bilali from Fishmeetfish...

My Name is Bilali and for short Bilal and am 3yrs of age and am fair in completion and i have black hair and am single with no kids and also and a student.
But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...As far as an ideal partner, i don't have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages..I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort....
I am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin.who know who they are the good and the bad and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed and not afraid to show of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....
When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u......but they usually respect u at least that's been my experience.....I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s).
With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....
Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with his self just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning more about myself as an individual...
Appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection and not so perfect for what they are...nothing more nothing less.
Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).
I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a genuine concern for the future of a healthy relationship(friend or otherwise.what about you dear..I hope i will hear from you soon...

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Using the same IP.

email sent =

Well that is what you will think but to be honest to you you are the fist man i have meet on the site okay....What about you dear...?? Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.
To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.
Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.
Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.
You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.
Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud...... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.......
Relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire...
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love... We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.
When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking.
In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met...
Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things.
While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.
There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice.
Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner....I HOPE I WILL HEAR FROM YOU SOON...

dumb mugu sent the same set of pics I previously posted!!! :mrgreen:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Abigail, candylove_2013@yahoo.com

FMF
Abigail1z
FIGHT SINGLE LIFE
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Nurse
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children?

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring. i would like to meet a mature man who already knows what is life and love. that is why there is no age limits i think.
i am looking for a man who is faithful
tender

About Me
I am a young and open minded person but at the same time I am serious and motivated. I am seeking not only for a nice person with whom I can share my life but also for happiness, I believe happiness is the main and the most important matter which motivates our days, we can compare it to loyalty, to be faithful, to be sincere and to smile. One proverb says smile to life it will smile you back. I am active, I like working and feeling I am useful to someone or to myself, it depends circumstances. If you feel we have some points in common, so please take a minute to share your feelings with me and maybe a nice story starts from there. I cannot be indifferent to pain. I try to understand people and I don't like conflicts. I believe that bitter truth is better than sweet lie. I try to wake up in the morning with a smile on my face. I believe that we build our lives ourselves. I think that life is too interesting and and too short and we should take everything from it. I ! am curious and would like to do several things I never had a chance or time to do them like skiing or painting, maybe in the future. I try to lead active and healthy way of life. I like to meet with my friends.

how are you doing this lovely and wonderful day ... well i am Abigail by name and i would like to know more about you ... well you can also give me your email address for me to send you sample of my pictures and also get to know more about each other better if only you don't mind of that ... and i will be grateful if you can just do that ... Thanks !!!

candylove_2013@yahoo.com

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Name used = Lauren Sasha

email addy = sasha_lauren@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP: 74.115.1.244
ISP: AnchorFree
Services: Confirmed proxy server<---------------- :D

header =

Return-Path: <sasha_lauren@yahoo.com>
Received: from [74.115.1.244] by web160602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:44:11 PDT

email sent =

hello..this is lauren from fish meet fish,,you gave me your mail address on the site
am Sasha Luaren and i live in San Jose Cali USA,,, i will like to know more about you
i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am realy am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings
hope to hear back from you with your pics attach with the mail

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 am

CF.
OH NICE TO SEE YOUR REPLY DEAR I HOPE U ARE INTERESTED IN ME WE CAN CAHT ON YAHOOALWYS OK IJUST ADD U THERE OK.....
Hi Dear,How are u doing am Sandra by name nice to meet u look smile on your profile dear i will like u to know am 32 by age single never been marred no kids and am here looking for serious frieendship honest man that will not cheat on me or delay my time here so that we can chat more and see were future will lead us to and i hope u are going to be honest with me if u are interested to chat with me handsome just add me on Yahoo Or G mail so that we can chat more share pics to each other ok dear please am not here to delay my time so if u also think u are here for serious just add me om i hope to hear from u Soon Sandra.Naribo@yahoo.com..Even u can Email me if u don't have Yahoo that is not problem i hope to hear from u soon.....
Sandra's Profile

32 / Female / Bisexual
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 9:32 pm

Joined April 13, 2013. Living in Eagle, Alaska.

My name is Sandra, I'm 32 years old, l am from a different race my Dad is from States and my Mom is from Africa.. l am 5"7 ft tall, 128 lbs....Am cool and simply down to earth,very devoted and dedicated Christian woman, my faith is the lord, but when it comes to love i always want to see the language of the heart been speaking and that is love, I'm a communicative person and I always take an active part in social life. I'm sensitive, faithful and family-oriented. I'm intelligent, smart, kind and tender.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 am

also goes by
sandra.naribo@gmail.com

also on wayn.com
Sandra Naribo
Sandra Naribo from London, England. Hi, I'm Sandra Naribo, 32. I'm currently in London, 30km from Slough, England.
Slough - Blackberry city :lol:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon May 13, 2013 9:58 am

Daniella Smith, flybynite2013@yahoo.com

flybynite2013
Seeking for true love..
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)

Hello my dear My name is Daniella, I seek my second half that together we will make each other whole. I only want a serious and honest relationship. I think that all good relationships are based on trust, honesty, and equal respect between both the man and the woman.please I want to be your frend . I promise to be a good girl to you , I am interested in you for a serious love relationship. Please if you wouldn`t mind contact me on my private email address below. (flybynite2013@yahoo.com) So that i will send my picture ok to you and tell you a bit of my self ok.I will be waiting to read your mail as soon as is possible today you can as well add me to your yahoo chat list and lets chat online. flybynite2013.(Remember distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alto in life.
Yours Daniella.

netlog.com
flybynite2013
female - 32 years, Anonymous Proxy :lol:
Name: Daniella Smith

yahoo avatar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Tetteh; <davidcross131@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Username: kelly6699

Email: DAVIDCROSS131@YAHOO.COM

User IP 41.218.201.14

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
KELLY TETTEH

About me
"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."

Come from
South Africa

City, State, Province
Cape town

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
Nurse

Here the real Face of Kelly Tetteh from FB:

David Cross from Accra

https://www.facebook.com/david.cross.3726" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly Tetteh; <davidcross131@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 13, 2013 9:32 pm

^^ text:

David Cross
Worked at Home Sweet Home
Went to West Africa Secondary School
Lives in Accra, Ghana

THOUGH YOU ARE GONE IN PERSON BUT NOT IN MY HEART AND MIND..I WISH YOU HAPPY MOTHERS DAY .....!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU XXXX!
!!!!...WE WILL USE THEIR TOOLS TO TAKE THEIR GOODS BECAUSE THEY SEE US TO BE FOOLS....HEY! DUDES ! LETS US USE THEM TO PAY OUR DEUCE.......!!!!

This criminal is also on Zorpia:
David

25, Male, Accra, Ghana
THIS IS JUST THE....BEFORE
EXPERT THE...... AFTER
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Youshouldnthavelied
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs/Velva Ree Powell

Postby Youshouldnthavelied » Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Corin RIggs real name is Velva Ree Powell. She currently lives in California around Los Angeles somewhere. She started talking to me the beginning of March and in that short amount of time had me so wrapped around her finger that I would have done just about anything for her. She is absolutely beautiful and is a nice person . She has an unbelievable ability to get you do to things and you not have a problem with them. She and I quickly fell in "love" but as I look back it was really one sided. She asked for money to help her finish paying for some gold she bought in Ghana. I went along with it because as it happens I too am trying to finish paying the tariff tax with a verified attorney there in Ghana. She really makes you feel like you are the one. She talked about my kids and included them in conversation and just really can take out any doubt that she is screwing you over. She said she quit her job as a webcam model for me and moved from Australia to California where she has a house that her parents left her. I have pictures of it. She was supposed to fly here and start a life with me. I unfortunately found out she wasn't coming after I drove an hour and a half to the airport to get her. She slipped up several times but during the time I did not think about it but now things are fitting together that she is a huge scammer. She made promises that have me financially strapped now, after promises of repayment. I am a magnet for these women. She is very likable and before you know it she will have her hooks in you and when you realize it , it will be to late. Take my advice and run far away. She is using the email lovelyvelva@googlemail.com right now so if you see it ignore it or all I can say is I told you to.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Kuvor; <marymensah577@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Username: dirtyeye

Email: marymensah577@yahoo.com

User IP 83.170.97.105 ..... from the bad IP-List here

Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

Full Name
linda kuvor

About me
One thing I can promise you – I will always be sincere! So, let’s start about me. I am an absolutely honest and direct person. I am kind-hearted and tender, but at the same time I like to be independent through life and I am pretty adventurous. I posses a very great sense of humor. I am very sensual and touchy. I dislike hypocrisy and value simpleness in people. I find pleasure and happiness mostly in simple things. I adore holidays and celebrations and love to make very memorable gifts to those I love! I am fond of animals! I get the best pleasure spending time with my close people.

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
london

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

faithtorres71@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:29 am

How are you doing i do like your profile but am not on here often i will be glad if you can write me an email to my mailbox and tell me some lil about you there at faithtorres71@outlook.com

Faith:)
Faith243's Profile

match 25 / Female / Straight / Single
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined November 5, 2012. From Mexican. Living in Nashville, Tennessee.

About Me
I am Faith Torres,I'm 5'7 tall,long blonde hair,brown eyes blah blah blah... I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself..Well,talking about my background I quite have a diverse background, My dad is from Tn,Nashville and mom is an Hispanic

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:42 pm

email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=61880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pamela_waters218@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Return to “White Females”