It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

African scammers posing as white women.
IMac55
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gabriella Nyarko, honestgabriella1@hotmail.com

Postby IMac55 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Most of these are pictures of the Playboy model Corin Riggs. Someone is using her pictures in a scam on at least to BDSM sites. She goes by the user name Lady Mora pretending to be a Dom.
Dup pic

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Do you have "her" emailaddress, fake US number or Skype nick? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adele Adams, adeleadams7@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Same scammer with different picture already on RS see : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=77719

fishmeetfish.com/profile/BigFish90210

Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 1" (155 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color :silly:

About Me
I'm attracted to successful and motivated individuals. This isn't weighed by a financial status, but rather someone who works hard to reach their goals. Looking for that outgoing, witty, handsome man, who adores life and those who love him. I want someone who respects everyone, even when they can do nothing for him. It's shows his true character. Most of all, sense of humor is a must, actually a deal breaker. You can never negotiate when it comes to laughter . I'm passionate about life, adore my family and friends, love a good adrenaline rush, a man who can make me laugh, the unexpected surprise, and a gentleman
same picure with pirate :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:04 pm

name used = spicey lover :mrgreen:

email addy = spiceylover47@gmail.com

email sent =

how are you doing? I hope all is well with you and I hope your work is also going on well I sent you an email and some photos of me, did you receive them? I want to know if you did and if you didn't then I will resend them to you. Take care of your self and always be good. Kind regards, Linda

pics sent already posted.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:07 pm

tagged =
Semkor L

Last Active: 8 hours ago

Best Features:

my eyes and my smiles :D
About Me:

Accept others for who they are and for the choices they've made even if you have difficulty understanding their beliefs, motives or actions!!

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

yoyokid2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Janet Logosu; <faithfull.woman18@yahoo.com>

Postby yoyokid2 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:33 pm

I found this site out yesterday after a month IM this female I met on Dating Hookup.com, She was beautiful, I am not a bad looking fellow, but I knew someone of her beauty wouldn't be interested in me. On her profile she had posted she was from Arkansas. So I sent a message. Later I got a reply. We seemed to connect good. Next day she ask if I was serious about her, to delete my profile from the site and she would do the same. I first set my account to private and said it was deleted. I suppose the site lets users know when the profile is set to private status. So finally I deleted. Over a day later she said she deleted hers. She told me she now lives in Cali. Fresno, lives with her sister and uncle. I asked her one day about her parents why she never spoke about them, and she said they died when she was 19. There were a few red flags in there but I didn't pay much mind to them, the grammar and spelling was off, but in the state I reside in a lot of people are like this, like they didn't pay attention in English class, and they certainly never won any spelling bees, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but then I would ask myself, she is gorgeous, and she can't spell. I started texting with her over IM on May 27, 2014. It was going really good for me, being a man who has always had the short end of the stick when it comes to judgement of picking females. Plus she was constantly talking about God and prayer, for I am a Christian, it was seeming like a blessing from above. Then it was a lot of I love you's going on from her and I miss you's, and I want us to be together until we die, and I don't want anyone to take you away from me. all in bad grammar. Should have clicked in my head, but it was ignored, was the pic and while I deciphered through the bad language, I did just that. Then came the pics, I noticed how professional they looked, I was asking her if she was a model, she said no that's just how she takes pictures. I was jealous a little cause all I could show her was selfies I took with my phone. She asked me for my address that she would send me something one day. I have PO address as well, that is the address that I used for my important things such as bank stuff, my financial stuff is not linked up to my home address, she didn't want PO address she wanted my home address, I gave it, I don't own I rent. So I asked for her address in return and I got the run around, and after a while I finally received a address from her which is 4621 N. PROSPECT AVE, FRESNO, CA 93722. She made believing her so easy, that she didn't ask for money out right, I wanted to send her some, so the first time I money gram 100 dollars to her. Oh the name she was going by is Janet Logosu, email address, faithfull.woman18@yahoo.com. Back to post- SHe asked if I could send the money in her uncles name so he will know that I care about her and need her in my life, I thought it was strange, but I did it. Her uncle name she gave me was SAM TALIB. This money she said was so she could get some food stuffs for her birthday which was June 14th. Another flag food stuffs, what is that. But I just figured maybe she wasn't white maybe mixed or another nationality, cause her pics didn't look like a white female to me. Ok money sent. She a few weeks kept saying she wish she had a phone so we could send pic to each other, yet she said kept speaking highly of God but the nature of the pics, brought a flaw in my mind about her, and how her vocabulary didn't match either, I am a guy though can see but at the same time blind. This time, I was getting tired of not being able to hear her voice so I offered to help her get a cell phone, so we could talk. So I was going to buy her a phone and send it to her, a prepaid phone, but she insisted she would like to get it there, after a brief standoff, I was like ok, how much do you think you may need for one. So the next amount was 500, this past 18th of the month. So since everytime I asked whats up with her getting the phone it was always and excuse why she haven't got it yet, anything from her friend was sick, to she was sick or just total avoiding my question all together with smile faces and kiss kiss. I started really catching on after that. So I started playing her game with her yesterday. after I did some internet research and found out who is really in those pics, I was blown away. So I told her or whoever that is not you in those pics, the person was really trying to find out how I did I know the pics where fake, I would not and did not reveal how I knew they were not her, and I didn't reveal who the person really was, I was playing the dumbfounded game back, and calling her a liar, and saying that you know that isn't you in those pics, and I start telling her, that God knows thats not you in those pics and that she needed to repent and ask for forgiveness for her lying, and she was sticking to her story mean too. Saying she didn't like how I was talking to her, so I was like I don't like how you lying about those are your pics when they are not. She kept trying to find out how I knew the pics wasn't her and at one point she even admitted that she was not the person in the pics,, and then lied about that and said she never said it, so I copy and pasted it and showed it to her/ or him or whoever this person really is. And still lie. So after that she still was saying I love you and lets forget all of this what is going on, and she asked well she would email me today, I said alright. But this morning I put her email address on the block list of messenger, and deleted the IM. I saved all the IM and emails on a flash drive. Maybe as a reminder of what not to fall for and a lesson learned. So I again will post at the bottom all the information she was going by. My corresponding with her was originally on DateHookUp.com.

1.TIME I TEXTING WITH HER ON IM AND EMAILS- MAY 27 - JUNE 24,2014
2.NAME SHE IS GOING BY- JANET LOGOSU
3.PLACE CLAIM LIVES- 4621 N. PROSPECT AVE., FRESNO, CA 93722
4.UNCLES NAME- SAM TALIB (MAY BE REAL UNLESS ITS A FAKE ID, BECAUSE I SENT $600 BY MONEY GRAM AND IT WAS PICKED UP)
5.EMAIL ADDRESS- faithfull.woman18@yahoo.com

dup pic

yoyokid2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yoyokid2 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:47 pm

janet logosu
To Me
Jun 24 at 6:38 PM
hello honey how are you doing there my love i have miss you so much and i hope all is well there with you i have been thinking about you all the time you have been in my mind all the time i wish we are together right now honey u know that u are my everything i love you so much , honey i pray for you all the time so that very soon we can be together and have a family together we are going to be happy very soon my love stay bless and take very good care of your self for me talk to you soon smile... kiss kiss

JANET

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

yoyokid2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yoyokid2 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:04 pm

yep that's how drawn in I was, although I know with FaceBook any one can get access to photos by copy and paste, but I did that thinking that it was really real, boy was I duped. I put a collage together with me my daughter, and what I thought was her pic. Great lesson learned, Thank you for having this site available so victims can warn others of this madness.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:33 pm

yoyokid2

Please secure your Facebook page. You can change the Settings and Privacy options and absolutely no stranger will ever able to see or steal your photos or even write to you.
Please take care of it as on Facebook right now is estimate about ONE MILLION fake accounts.

Igulinka :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

yoyokid2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yoyokid2 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:04 am

Thank you for the information, I will do that right now. Thanks again

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Lagon, sandralagon01@yahoo.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:50 pm

email adress also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 85#p392685" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

also goes by smiley
Geslacht Vrouw
Leeftijd 31
Provincie Friesland
Status Vrijgezel

eenhetedate.nl/Smiley

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Lagon, sandralagon01@yahoo.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm

facebook.com/baye.bbabaa
Sandra Lagon
About
Works at Accra, Ghana
Lives in Accra, Ghana

Corin Riggs , didn't recognise the yahoo avatar :oops:

therainmaker5
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby therainmaker5 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm

I just got a scam email with Corin Riggs'images right now. They've even photoshopped her face onto an unsuspecting Army Officer's photo.

Scam email: linmcdowell1977@gmail.com

SUBJECT: Linda from howaboutwe.com

Linda McDowell <linmcdowell1977@gmail.com> Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:17 AM
To:
Greetings.. How was your night? am Linda from howaboutwe.com , Divorced and searching for a good matured guy to get married and settle down with him.. How about you? Tell me about you?

Linda McDowell <linmcdowell1977@gmail.com> Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Aww so it worked anyways thanks for responding back.. my username is same as my email address so after going through Ur profile i decided to write u and see if it works so we can keep in touch... am new to this site I don't know how it really works I find Ur profile very interesting and thought of saying hi and let U know am interested in getting to know U and see where it will lead us to OK so Let me know if that's OK by U?

Linda McDowell <linmcdowell1977@gmail.com> Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:40 AM
To:
That's what i just explained to you so if you're not okay with it then lets end the friendship here okay. have a nice day

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:13 pm

email lead to skype

Skype linmcdowell1977
Name : Linda McDowell
Lokasi 28201, Charlotte, NC, Amerika Serikat
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Females”