It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

323-452-2371

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:13 am

From C

txtme3234522371

28 / Female / Straight / single, Living in Milford, Delaware.

About Me
am Jane by name am 28 old Height: 5'6ft, 127Ibs,I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, and I would also like to say, I am Single with no kids, Never been married, Good looking respected female in the community,I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good film to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone. I want to share and experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart.

TEXT ME ON 3234522371

hi, am Jane, am looking for serious relationship on here with a responsible man,i am loyal,honest,loving and caring.i am an outdoor person who love hiking,camping,muddling,fishing and hunting,i am here for serious long term relationship,no games please,so kindly get back to me if u are interested in getting to know me more better
2015-03-15 19:24:28

..... our Alison Angel

Landline from Los Angeles/CA; Provider is Time Warner Cbl Info Svcs (ca) Dbatime Warner Cbl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

323-452-2371

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

louis.paulina@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:29 pm

waplog
paulina999
Female , 25 , Single
Name Surname: loius
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica; <Jessicawyllet@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:46 pm

....... from C

jessica08

29 / Female / Straight / single, From california. Living in Taft, California.

About Me
am jessica wyllet from united states of America I’m here seek for serious relationship I’m not here for playing game or scam cos there are a lot of people here are scam so if you are one of them don’t contact me or text me are we delete you

I am a Honest woman looking for honest man to honor and respect. I don't lie or cheat and I am looking for the same in a man. A man who believes age is just a number, who knows what loves is and what it takes to be in love...someone who will love me and i will love him too as i love my life...Someone who is looking for something serious because i am looking for the man i will spend the rest of my life with....here is my yahoo i.d Jessicawyllet@yahoo.com you can also text me on my line(6612937649)......I will be looking forward to hear back from you soon.
2015-04-20 18:15:06

alinso.jpg

..... mobile number from Taft, CA, Provider is T-mobile Usa, Inc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Naomi Clerk, clerk.naomi@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 pm

CN
27 years old
looking for a man

Hello Dear, How are you doing ? I am Looking to meet a Honest and God fearing men ,Someone that is truthful and trustworthy, someone to be there for me when needed most,not playing head or mind Games on here,I'm looking for someone who wants to waste no time in developing a relationship. I like going out on dates, but my real reason for being on the site is to establish a serious long-term relationship/marriage, and I'm looking for someone with the same goal. Like my dates to be assertive in decisions. I prefer someone who feels the same way. I love kids and would sure like to have someday , I am 27years old ,I 'm 5' 7" tall, and Brown eyes and Brunette straight long hair. I like listening to music and i also Love going to Beach as well. I like spending time with the one I Love. I love to laugh, and make others laugh too. My Favorite things to do is to Read Novels, and also having a little Fun. My Favorite is Pizza and I also Like taking Rice and Salad with Chicken and sometimes when I don't feel like eating that i can just move down to fast food to buy a pair of Donuts and Ice cream then I will be Okay,i fell much pleasure reading your profile on here because i could feel you vision next to me,You sound honesty and trustworthy so i though i should play my worries and troubles to you in order not to waste each others time I've been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the USA after the death of my Mom in TEXAS. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in USA include some parts of the Asian and American. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded. My first boy friend, Victor Glashow, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in MIDLAND ,TEXAS.When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars , this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this . Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in London whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C.. I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt where to go than to leave the states. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to out, i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here. so that is why i need your gesture assistance. How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here in Porto-Nov, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($1.3million) , so for me to be more safe and secure. I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to You because i want to come over to You,then i paid them up their custody and security fee. So, I want the box sent to you. while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 30% of the money in the box to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes,except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you. Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes.. And once the box gets, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival. Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 30% promise of the money to you, I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person kindly directly mail on this above address if you are willing to help, clerk.naomi@yah00.c0m

I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love whom, I have become since I have known you. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look in your eyes, my heart misses a beat. I enjoy doing things with you and spending time with you. You are simply irresistible.

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: clerk.naomi@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:57 pm

FB
Salau Sulaimon Abiodun Salas
Studied at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Ojere, Abeokuta, Ogun (MAPOLY)
Past: Fowoseje Comprehensive High School
Lives in Abuja, Nigeria
From Abuja, Nigeria

two pics are enough of this beauty - he's got more on his FB :D

Image Image

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

name used = shaley smith

email addy = shaleysmith@outlook.com

email

Thanks so much for getting back to me you sounds so Good in your email i would like to know more about you and see where this leads us to What do you do for fun? I enjoy slow or fast dancing, walking in the woods holding, hands, candlelite dinners, travel, shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that special person. I love snugglingand sharing passionate kisses with that special person..hope to hear back from you

Cransler
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:42 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/cranslerlynda

cransler

29, Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Last seen 13 minutes ago

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 33‑99, in California.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 pm

FB = facebook.com/marieannick.leroy.90

Marie Annick Leroy updated her cover photo.
April 13, 2013

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 pm

latest

Hello how are you doing today my name is cransler Lynda from zorpia.com Am single no kids am from nashville tennessee am 5'6" (180cms), 30yrs old,don't smoke or drink and my food is rather healthy balance meal. I roller-skate a lot and I also enter into competitions and do dances on skates like tangos,waltzes, blues etc.. and i am looking for a man that will love me for me, i am a very open person, with good character, sociable, optimistic, positive, sense of humor, well bred and without bad habits. I have many interests... I like read, watch movies, listen different music, traveling, to see new places and to meet new people, some sports, art exhibitions, nature, animals, sometime dancing, to have interesting conversations, sometime shopping, to visit some locals, to have good dinners in nice restaurants, and many more... i'm Looking for the one,the that makes me smile when he walks into the room. The one that is true of heart!And wants to make a good life.. i will be re-locating soon as soon as i find my Mr.Right if that is what he needs for a better relationship and secondly age does not bother me all i need from a man is 100% honest and trust if you can handle that i have no problem relocating if that is what you need for a better relationship also
Hope to hear from you

Cransler

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:33 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/104307597345570517593/posts

samson cynthia
2 followers|443 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:42 pm

name used = cindy williams

email addy = cindywilliams10413@gmail.com

email

Hello Dear ,
How are you doing today and how is your family and love ones i hope they are fine,i hope my mail finds you in a very good mood just as your mail also finds me in a very good mood,i want to let you know that u have found the right woman,i am new on this dating of a thing and i have been Hurt in the past so i am not looking for any man that will hurt me this time around.
let me tell u a little about my self i am 34 years From Maryland , United State. Am single , don't have kids never married before and have no kids but was ones in a relationship that never went well, ..... I am a very Down to Earth Lady , caring kind and Romantic Lady, i love to travel have fun and meet new people , i love Sports and i love to be in a very good Shape,and i have a very good and high sex drive i love to try New Things and be happy I want to be loved for who I am.
I was born into a Family of one me and just me, I grew up with my mum over here in Maryland , she is very well and fine, she is everything in my life, though it was hard growing up without a father but she was all I wanted, I owe her a great deal and still wonder everyday what I could do to repay her. My height: 5'6'(168 cm) Weight:118 Lbs.(54 Kg.) Body Type: Average Hair Color: Blond . I think what i want in my life right now is some one that has so much energy that can give me the best of Love making love and try new things and go on a very good adventure and that is why i am on that site i don't care where the person is from i just want to meet some one that we can make our dream and Happiness. Fantasy's come to reality so tell me about your self and what u are looking lets see how we can meet and have some good time . I will have to stop here now and i will be waiting for your reply and please kindly answer this questions so we can start from there dear.
Where do you live in the state ?
what do you do for living?
what kind of relationship do you want?
How long have you been on the dating site?
reply soon Dear
Cindy Williams

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:44 pm

md = metrodate.com/members/FunLadyInBaltimore409/

FunLadyInBaltimore409

am cindy williams , am not here for games or jokes , i really need a real man in my life , someone that understand the true meaning of love , hope to meet someone real and ready for a good relationship

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:45 pm

google + = plus.google.com/106177816018921750014/posts

Aurelia GRIPERE
23 followers|575 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:46 pm

clone = plus.google.com/107631979571033241189/posts

Sandrine Dupon

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:48 pm

linked in = linkedin.com/pub/alison-smith/84/543/597?trk=pub-pbmap

Alison Smith

Photography Professional

Mountain View, California
Photography

Current

Self-employed

Education

Stanford University

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”