It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate; <katelove404@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Username: katelove45

Email: katelove404@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.198.221

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
kate love

About me
am girl 28 years living with my parent and have not sex before .i need a man who love me forever ..

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
Accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Pic not posted, is also not family friendly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Kate; <katelove404@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Merlin Scotch, mscotch@yahoo.com

FMF
mscotch
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman

My Interest Keywords / Tags i love eating cheeps :thinking: ??? thats me

About Me
am merlin scotch by name am from usa kansas city light in complexion a mother of one i want a serious relationship here

my YM mscotch and u ...

looks slightly different on FB
Otito Mary
About
Worked at none yet
Studied at none yet
Lives in Abuja, Nigeria
From Onicha Ugbo, Delta, Nigeria

naijapals
nwamonye otito (otitokar)
21, female
abuja, Nigeria

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Name used = Flaura Williams

email addy = gentle_lover32@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS DB

IP: 208.64.29.42
Hostname: server.rhosolutions.ca
ISP: Versaweb, LLC
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Nevada
City: Las Vegas

header =

Return-Path: <gentle_lover32@yahoo.com>
Received: from [208.64.29.42] by web120402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 03 Aug 2013 09:22:57 PDT

Fish profile =

Flaura34830 Profile: I'm an honest hard working woman. I'm a good cook. Very easy going.

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

About Me
I am a kind, charming, tender, sincere and faithful woman. I am a one-man woman. I want to find my true love. I am a soft, tender woman I do believe that my second half is waiting for me somewhere. I am honest. I hate people who try to seem better than they really are. I like sincerity. I have strong family values. My relatives are very important for me. . I am ready to love and give my tenderness and care for my loving person and our future kids and i really want you to know that i am usual woman with a lot of dreams.I Have a great Life and I am looking for some one i can share it with .I am not looking for Miss Perfect or a millionaire. I am not searching easy life either because life is never easy I know, I am not interested in pen pals and game-players. I need someone who is tired of being alone, someone who wants to love and to be loved.someone who knows how to treat a woman, a true gentle man. someone who is not afraid of young and attractive women .I am looking for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage With Some one Who Know what she Want,someone that could bring out the best in me, someone that i can trust, a man that will listen to me when I need him, a man i can give my heart to, someone honest, someone that will not lie to me, someone that will there, for me when i need her, someone that we would both appreciate our high moral standards, respect ourselves the way we respect our self�??s. Someone that would love me as if each day is our last day together and that would be by my sides as if each day is our last day together.

email sent to me =

How are you doing? My name is Flaura Williams, am 30 years Old i was brought up in Bronx, New York .I am a Fashion Designer and a college Graduate .Lost my Mom died 2 Yrs ago, Am a Spanish German. Mom is a Spanish and Dad a Germany, I met a guy who just broke my heart and ended me up in a nightmare. At the Moment I am In West Africa In a country Called Nigeria, Stuck In an Hospital due to some problems if you Care to know i would explain How i got stuck here. I would be so Pleased to know you better and to see if things could work out between us..
I am patient,generous, kind,charming, and loving lady. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I like football,movies,swimming,dancing,cooking,singing in the choir at church,listening to music,shopping,taking walks at night and looking at the stars,watching the sunset,eating at a very nice restaurant and going to live concerts,theater, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. I love museums, romantic dinners, And I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted. I've a naturally curious mind and love to learn about peoples, cultures,am a family- oriented woman, dreaming to devote myself to my beloved husband and quality family. My best dream and my strongest wish is to create the most happy family, building up on mutual understanding ,trust , care and OF COURSE LOVE!!! Well do you believe that The most important and valuable in a person is his inner beauty and the qualities like kindness, tenderness and care. I am sure that you can have all the money in the world but if you don’t have mutual admiration and respect for each other that it won’t mean a thing. Children need to see a healthy relationship by their parents. This way they grow up to be healthy and can have successful relationships when they get older. I would love to meet the man , who will be reliable ,loving,loyal, faithful and share my opinions towards creating the most happy family in the whole world and raise children in that great environment!!!
I am looking for a man who is deep, feminine, and strong values about marriage and family. I am looking for someone who is not materialistic but looking for lasting love. I hope to find a man who is responsible, very honest and open, completely faithful and trustworthy, affectionate and warm, serious like me about life but ready to enjoy life to the full. A good sense of humor is important too. One thing that is important for me is to find a spiritual connection with a man who holds Christian beliefs on a deep level. I imagine him a man who wants to have a strong partnership with a woman, and who will enjoy both exploring the world and creating a nice home life with me. i just to tell you more about me. Sandra James is a woman with a big heart,but it's always hurt by people who doesn't appreciate the good things i do.I am a woman who likes the truth.I am very honest and trustworthy.Respecting people is what i love doing best,treating and caring for people equally is all part and parcel I'm seeking for someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor,someone that can make me laugh loving and wants a lifetime of passion.
I would be happy if I hear back from you. I think you would be a very interesting person. And I think you can tell me much about yourself.I have a dream to meet my beloved person and to create a happy family with him. Life can be very bright when you love and feel desired.Life is wonderful when you have your beloved ones and friends close to you.Nobody should be lonely.If you give me a chance to get to know you, you may find an interesting and good person in me, One thing I can say for sure, I am ready to go to the edge of the world just to find my second half and to give him all my love and tenderness. Please, feel free to ask me any questions. I will be very glad to answer them.
Enjoy your day!
Look forward to Read from You soon.

profile pic on fish already on rS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:59 am

Joyce Owen, joyceowen47@yahoo.com

junkmail on CF

Hello Thanks for getting back to me.Am happy to hear from you,am Joyce by name,29 years old,single,am a Christian and am .5.7...Am white and i love reading novels that talks about passions and love,i like listening s to R and B music and i love going to the beach to have fun and also watch football,i don't work becos the company i was working with get born so am searching for a job.So i will like you to know that am Florida with my bother..My DAD is from Florida Tampa and my MUM is from KENTUCKY and i don't know how they meet and they have their wedding in KENTUCKY and later b cos the family of my MUM are in the UNITED STATE,so they went there to have their happy family and about some years later my DAD found out that my MUM has another man that she goes out with and my DAD decided to tell her and she denied,there they had a conflict and they have to divorce and ever since then my DAD have been alone and came back to Florida Tampa,where he works as a driver..I was about 4years old when all this happened and while i was being brought to Florida Tampa for 18 years before my bother took my back to stay with him,i had my primary school here and also secondary and university where i went for ACCOUNTING as a course and at the age of 18 year old i asked my DAD about my MUM and he narrated all this to me and it was so PATHETIC and he also told me that i will have to find a soul mate that will love me and care for me but i should be very careful b cos men are not ready for true love but games which i don't want. ?Therefore i need some one that is honest,kind,caring,trustworthy and God fearing and i will also like you to know that i was born in KENTUCKY,on MAY 05 1984.And i will like to be very careful but i will also let you to know that my favorite color is BLUE and my food is DOUGH NUT and WINE...I will be waiting to hear from you very soon so that i will also know you better and are you really ready for a serious relationship b cos am not getting younger anymore....Thanks .(719) 530-7656 or write me email here joyceowen47@yahoo.com Joyce
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:49 am

spam on confirio

Linda Scott

I'm a lovely girl that likes to be happy always....and being happy every seconds,am Lady of great sense of humor and can easily turn frown face to smiling face.i love meeting people from far and near,i love cuddling,cooking,camping,swimming,watching moviesText me on +1 646-600-8294 and let's get thing started.I'm a lady of integrity I like my man being smiles always
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Name used = Sarah Rufai

email addy = sarahrufai17@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = muguberry

IP: 93.186.31.84
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type: Wireless Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <sarahrufai17@yahoo.com>
Received: from [93.186.31.84] by web164502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Aug 2013 14:52:37 PDT

iD profile deleted :D

Recipient: sarahfred07 (deleted user)
Date: 08-24-2013, 12:05:35

email sent to me =

Hii and how is ur day going! I'm writing you now to know if you are truely and true.
I'm attaching a pix of me on this mail for you I hope you like it.

Sarah

pic sent gets no GI hits to RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jmbieber
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jmbieber » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

marinsscott21 ...
I just got this exact same e-mail message, only difference is the email is marinsscott73@hotmail.com and i was sent 3 photos of Alison Angel. thinking I am just gonna play along and see what i can get out of them, or maybe ill just screw with them and see what happens.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cut full quote.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi, it would be safer to just unfriend and ignore those cheaters :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:17 am

smithjanes91@yahoo.com

FMF
smithjanes91
seeking for serious relationshp someone that ready to marry me not for games at all
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman

About Me
am a lady with a simple life someoine that would ready to marry me and also a serious man not a man for games at all should try and contact my ID smithjanes91@yahoo.com

add me on meesenger if you are interest in me and if you know you real not game an at all smithjanes91@yahoo.com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:24 am

joise_martinez74@yahoo.com , Joise M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995624808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Joise M

About Me
Music:My Name is Joise Martinez From 33, Lees Street, Zipcode 75001 Dallas TX USA Looking for the real thing and I love to date an older man that is cool with my age 28years old I am a loving,caring woman and I am not afraid to laugh at myself. I love to laugh and to make others laugh. Looking for that special honest older man to cuddle on the couch watching TV or taking a walk holding hands Love is the answer, so thats why am here to find for a true love, am simple and caring looking for the right man from any part of the world that is willing to love me here is my yahoo id joise_martinez74@yahoo.com Add me let get to know each other better you can text me on phone Tel (319) 214-7430
Interests:Looking for the real thing and I love to date an older man that is cool with my age 28years old living with my cousin in 33, Lees Street, Dallas TX 75001 U,S,A.
Best Features:Cool

My Name is Joise Martinez From 33, Lees Street, Zipcode 75001 Dallas TX USA Looking for the real thing and I love to date an older man that is cool with my age 28years old I am a loving,caring woman and I am not afraid to laugh at myself. I love to laugh and to make others laugh. Looking for that special honest older man to cuddle on the couch watching TV or taking a walk holding hands Love is the answer, so thats why am here to find for a true love, am simple and caring looking for the right man from any part of the world that is willing to love me here is my yahoo Messenger IM joise_martinez74@yahoo.com Add me let get to know each other better

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnsonalinson11@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 am

FizzLive: johnsonalinson
Name: johnsonalinson
I am: Female
:mrgreen:
Comment:
Hello I'm looking forward to hear from you.
please contact me directly to my mailbox
and have more to say in my mail is johnsonalinson11@yahoo.com

:) email sent >

pic Alison Angel

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:52 am

Email: Hello my dear ....Thanks for your photos ....
Received: from [196.46.246.133] by web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ Nigeria
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 02:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natasha Thomas <n.want2no2@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Same scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=68563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but now picture gallery change. F.

latest email from same IP. Sent me pics of Alison Angel.

Hello baby
How are you doing,i always feel butterflies in my tommy any time i hear from you,i will never double date,i want someone who will be my everything,someone who will stand the test of time,someone who will always be there,it doesnt bothers me if you travel alot for work,distance is nothing when two hearts are connected,as long as you make time out for me,was just going through your email again and i thought of telling you some more things about me,well i don't know how am gonna start but let me start by telling you that am a very decent girl from a decent home,i am doing what am doing here for my mother sake because she wants me to be caring,loving to others,some times i think about my parent when am lonely,and i don't want to anymore i want to start a new life , i want to tell you this because i believe i can trust you,i inherited some of my dead parents properties in Alaska will you like to live in Alaska?and a very large sum of money in cash but at bank,all i need is to sign some papers before i can claim it,i don't like telling people this but i have to tell you,my favorite color is pink,my favorite food is Noodles,I love to listen to RnB,I love going out to places like cinemas,dinners,bars,Turn off are long hair,beards,smoking,drinking to much,night clubs i will tell you more when we meet i cant remember all
now,and my birthday is 5th of June I will be waiting to hear from
you.
Natasha

P.s..I want you to delete your profile from the dating site because i believe searching as ended,i will be done here soon then we can plan

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Linda Smith, lindasmith334@yahoo.com

lindasmith1
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 2" (127 cm) :mrgreen:
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Business Analyst
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

am Linda kinda new here and i dont really knopw much about this website
... on yahoo messenger lindasmith334@yahoo.com ...

no profile pic

yahoo avatar

also Jilly Anderson on FB
About
Studied at Radford University
Past: St. Johns
From Paterson, New Jersey

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share