It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:49 pm

socialregister.co.uk/tracy-williams/

Tracy Williams
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:53 pm

google clone = plus.google.com/113728339289234427235/posts

isabelle danterre

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:54 pm

clone = linkedin.com/pub/dina-bent/50/584/89a?trk=pub-pbmap

Dina Bent

I Own and mange my business

Houston, Texas
Textiles

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

julianawilson36@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:44 pm

dating-chat.net/single-1181.htm
ImageImageImage
About juliana81
I am a woman
From Deltona, United States
Age 34 y.o.
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Marital status Single
Children No
Want children I will tell you later
Education Some college
Occupation a nurse
Speak English
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
I look for a man, 40-75

More about me:
well am a loyal hearten person, trustworthy, caring, honest and down to earth,I'm relatively shy at first,but after that watch out! I love movies, either renting or going to the theaters, cuddling, drives, just being with that special someone, dining, music concerts,board and card games, community events,theater, play the piano, read,,,,, and coffee!!!, you coul add me up here for a chat julianawilson36 AT YAHOO D.T COM

,am juliana by name seeking for the truthfulness in love....you can email me or chat me up at julianawilson36 A T Y A H . . D . T C . M Hope you understand my private box address..... stella

::::::::::::::::::::

avatar yahoo shows a diff. girl, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p453705
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

marydonald936@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:23 pm

mary

Welche Haarfarbe haben Sie? Brown

31 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 8:48 am

Beigetreten September 20, 2015. Von new york. Lebt in New York City, New York. Besucht new york.Schulabschluss bei new york.

I am mary donald by name, I am an honest, caring woman, am 32 years of age, I am looking for long term relationship, I need caring man to hold my love before I have lost my parent and I need true love man who will be my everything, be mother and father of my live because I'm the only child was born, I will like to meet who is care like me....am a very understanding, open minded with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good looks.....if you are interesting you can contact me through my email address.....marydonald936@yahoo.com

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Tracy Williams; <tracy_j97@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:21 pm

tracy Williams

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: london
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Other
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

Hello Friends, Am Dr Tracy W, by name, i dont have much to say, am here in search of a good and perfect gentle man that can love me for whom i am,

if you wish to know more about me you can send me message here or to my private emaibox l id,tracy_j97@yahoo.co.uk

MPLS_AIRTEL-BF
MPLS host connectivity to MPBN and IT Network
Abdias COULIBALY
771,avenue du President Aboubacar Sangoule LAMIZANA
OUAGADOUGOU 01 BP 6622
Burkina Faso

...... Google+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Lily77
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lily77 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:23 pm

angelasina10@gmail.com

profiles at lovoo, badoo...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Lily77

Please kindly post links to those fake profiles from the address bar. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Angela Sina, angelasina10@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:20 pm

since September 11 on FB

Angela Sina

as the pic is already several times in the thread, here a mini formate

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

anneadam53@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:48 pm

annelovadam12
295 lbs. (134 kg.)

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten October 19, 2015. Lebt in Norwood, Colorado.

I believe that nothing is impossible for that person who has a great desire. So I am quite optimistic. I like spending much time outdoor with my close people. I am caring, romantic and cheerful. I think if you have a possibility to do something you really want, you have to do that right now because sometimes it’s only one chance given

annelovadam12 Re: Busy email me: anneadam53@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: anneadam53@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:11 am

Anna Adam <anneadam53@yahoo.com>

I just got to read from you and I feel like dont understand you so better, well I have to just asked you now what do you want from me here in the site? how many person have you met on here? can you just tell me more about yourself, where you are now presently? are you single by now or married? do you have any kids? what do you do for a living? what do you normaly do in your free time? do you enjoy going for swimming? because I love swimming alot? do you have a home? Just get to me and let me know all about these and let see if we can have more things in common for each other. Because am really looking for a great relationship here and I need someone to stay with me for the rest of my life..thats why am online here looking for a good person, as I dont want to get involve in any hurt heart anymore by Men, am like a shy girl and I think the internet can do it for me to know more better from people that I think they will love me better..

Until I read from you I remain,
Anne
xoxoxox.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: anneadam53@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 am

Received: from [41.206.11.197] Nigeria

I wish I meet you first..
Anna Adam <anneadam53@yahoo.com>

Hello ,

You are making me to be full of smile when I read from you, yes is possible that I can come for you in New York, but its depend on what you have for the weekend, I just love making things real, am not the internet type at all. but am not a bad woman at all. My dad is from the United States, we use to live in Detroit, Michigan precisely before he passes up and my mom which is from Florida, decided to relocate back to her home town in Jacksonville, Florida since then,Well I would have to tell you a little more, I dont meant to be on any dating site, but is because I was hurt by a German man,and I dont want to think about that any more in my life, and that is what makes me visit my Mom in Jacksonville, Florida maybe that can be as rehabilitation for me. I need someone to makes my fragile mind Be Happy always. If you are the Man, then you should get back to me, and we can get things move slowly once we are compatible. I hope you like my pictures? I would
be waiting to see more of your pictures.

Thanks,
Anne.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

janetluiz147@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:23 am

janetluiz147

32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online April 25, 2015.

Beigetreten April 18, 2015. Von Flint Michigan USA . Lebt in New York City, New York. Schulabschluss bei some college .
I am Janet Luiz by my name 31 years old by my age single with no kids i am an economist by my profession.I am lonely single female and i am looking for an honest man that i can spend all the rest of my life with And i don't really mind to relocate to any where, I am fun, honest, easy going, Romantic, Godly, light hearted, caring, loyal, obedient and marriage minded woman. I am really sincere and honest One man woman,caring,kind,friendly and very easy to get along with. I am social,romantic,passionate,smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive and i have a big heart of love, and i really do believe in the truth and honesty because honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty i believe in myself. And my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am. I am marriage minded woman and am ready to commit a long term relationship now
I am really looking for a man whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings. A man who is ready for a long term relationship and ready to build up a family with someone real and honest as caring as i am. A marriage minded and family orientate man that i can devout all my life to.I am actually looking for long lasting relationship with a decent man, someone honest, caring, romantic, loyal, intelligent, passionate ,loving and confident...who has focus and knows what he wants. I will like to talk more better with you on yahoo messenger if you don't mind to chat with me and share my pictures with you. Here is my Yahoo messenger Im Address is janetluiz147@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

williamsjoy28@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:10 pm

janet Williams Morgan

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single

Beigetreten January 27, 2014. Von new york. California. Lebt in Agawam, Massachusetts. Besucht some college.Schulabschluss bei high school.

Hello............................................I'm janet Williams morgan am here seeking for real love and i am 31yrs of age, i am singl have no kidand haven't been married. Well , i am a very sincera and honest person, am carring,king,smart, intelligent,passionate, friend, romontic and i believe in the truth and honest of love,if we can know each other very well,i am here for serious relationship and i know you too are here for one,so let chat privately and know how this lead us to,this is my email address williamsjoy28@yahoo.com or you can send your email address to me,you free to email me or chat with me everytime,or you can add me of Facebook Janet Morgan, just search with williamsjoy28@yahoo.com
ImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

trusthylove01@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:29 pm

lucy

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten October 2, 2015. Lebt in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

My name is lucy,I'm really a sincere and honest person, i'm caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with am social, romantic,passionate, smart, intelligent,cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty because honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty, our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all.. I know its hard to be completely honest but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best, none really can change who i am or my personality because i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others. I really do care a lot about others who care for me because i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely,you can add me up on trusthylove01@yahoo.com for a better chat

Return to “White Females”