It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

janetroger898@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:51 am

Jaent
Hispanic/Latin

27 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten November 4, 2015. Lebt in Snoqualmie, Washington.

I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Heated Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal Self Confident Intellectual Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively and i want you to know that when come to a relationship i do not care about age at all.

Jaent Hello Mate, I was going through my page, then i came across your profile and picture, I must say you look so Handsome! I will be so glad if i get to know more of you, maybe this may lead to a serious relationship. Would be awaiting your reply soon on my yahoo messenger janetroger898@yahoo.com

Image=>Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

janetroger898@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

susancollins001@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:48 pm

susan
5'1" (154.94 cm.)
228 lbs. (103 kg.)
Native American

40 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten December 30, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Hello,am here for serious relationship ,you can chat with me on yahoo messenger and here is my email address ..... susancollins001@yahoo.co

=> S1: susan collins, new york, 10023, United States, susancollins001

=> S 2: susan collins, texas, United States, susancollins0011
^^This is also Alison Angel (girl-in-pics).
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

alison_mike123@yahoo.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:32 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 34#p466034
And of another another model: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22#p466122

waplog.com/alison_mike?lang=

alison_mike
Female, 29, Single
Uganda

Last Login: 4 months ago

am alison by name am 29 years old and am looking for the honest and loving caring man that will make me happy so you can add me up here on yahoo alison_mike123@yahoo.com so that we can talk better there

Age 29
Lives in UGANDA
Interested In Man
Education Some College

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

alexsandrasemilore@yahoo.com, samdrabecky4@gmail.com, +2348032319176 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:42 pm

same Nigerian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p466747
and as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p472688

Am single no kid am here for honest and caring man that I we spent the rest of my life with add me on whatsapp. +2348032319176 or on yahoo messenger alexsandrasemilore@yahoo.com or on gmail samdrabecky4@gmail.com you can add me on facebook rosemarysemilore Alex I want a caring man not a lier and I want a real relationship

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

530-346-4197

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:09 pm

shawn
4'9" (144.78 cm.)
French
55 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Beigetreten January 13, 2016. Von atlanta. Lebt in Atlanta, Georgia.
Let's see this in 4 day,it's like I've been sober since Jan 13,10 hours ,3 min,5 sec,but I'll b back at it tomorrow.......smfh... (530) 346-4197 Let's see this in 4 day,it's like I've been sober since Jan 13,10 hours ,3 min,5 sec,but I'll b back at it tomorrow.......smfh... (530) 346-4197 Let's see this in 4 day,it's like I've been sober since Jan 13,10 hours ,3 min,5 sec,but I'll b back at it tomorrow.......smfh... (530) 346-4197

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

alexsandrasemilore@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:48 pm

same scammer as on top of this page, newly registered profile:

alexsandrabecky
6'11" (210.82 cm.)
281 lbs. (127 kg.)
29 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten January 17, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Hi am alex sandra ,nice to meet you, i am 27 years old so i like spending my time with friends and good accompany I'm very smart and good looking, very attractive and sexy, romantic and caring Faithful, Respectful, Trustful,Loving, i am an easy going person who respect man also i am I confident, purposeful,honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded .get to make up a nice family together. Someone who will love me for who I am and care for me and I promise to get the same back showing true love and care. I will really make that special one have the taste of my true love, I'm serious looking for my soulmate. i am looking for a responsible with The warm family attitudes, sincerity, and mutual respect, internal beauty of the person is very important for me Means someone who have a clean heart to people. email alexsandrasemilore@yahoo.com My ideal man that I want as husband is not that man that proud,not that man that lie but a man that who he is ,never lies ,money is not the factor,but the man that will be ready to love and that I can love as well,a man that will make me feel true love and that can give me happiness,for me age is not a barrier but I do want that man that has great sense of humor.....What I love most is a man to tell me *I LOVE YOU* and mean it with all his heart. I'm a touchy-feely type of woman Im 5'6tall, 145lbs...and I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle,Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house......I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.......I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction. I prefer to bAs future husband and wife..........I believe there should be a kind of physical intimacy between us cos I don't really believe much in this online thing as I am new to it unlike being together and really see how we feel about each other. So I will like us to make an arrangement to meet physically so as to make this relationship real and everlasting,what do you think?hope to hear from you soon

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

angerulajames@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:57 am

hammett hamms
6'6" (198.12 cm.)
285 lbs. (129 kg.)
Native American
34 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single

Beigetreten September 12, 2014. Von dallas. Lebt in Dallas, Texas. Besucht Michigan college.

i am a honest woman and i am looking for a responsible man who can be my husband,,,,,, i like swimming and i also like cooking ,,,, i like going beach ,, I am a Christian and God fearing without cheat or hurt,, I need someone who is God fearing and honest to spend the rest of my life with and start our own family,,, You can mail me here,,, angerulajames@yahoo.com

avatar yahoo leads to here :) i.e. A.A.´s pic! The profile itself has none.

Also on Badoo, however, with a mighty different girl-in-pics, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 06#p467406

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

alexsandrasemilore@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Alexsandrabecky; same scammer and reply-to email as above, new profile but no difference in scripted text other than a few paragraphs of empty spaces included.

Semilore, BTW, is a Nigerian movie
;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lydiascott987@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Lydiascott987
28 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Beigetreten May 11, 2015. Lebt in San Francisco, California.

Am Lydia a single lady and never been married before, I'm very easy-going person and very sincere and like to enjoy this life. But now I'm looking for the person, who would like to share with me all my interests. I am such person,who doesn't feel myself sad and all my friends and people always see me smiling...except you yet. I am a very positive person and I wish to bring in your life only the endless happiness. When you will understand, appreciate me for the dignity of mine best qualities, to my short comings. I will open mine heart and soul for you.

^^profile pic is also avatar yahoo of lydiascott987@yahoo.com:
=> Z:

Scott
28, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a man
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted

Am Lydia a single lady and never been married before, I'm very easy-going person and very sincere and like to enjoy this life. But now I'm looking for the person, who would like to share with me all my interests. I am such person,who doesn't feel myself sad and all my friends and people always see me smiling...except you yet. I am a very positive person and I wish to bring in your life only the endless happiness. When you will understand, appreciate me for the dignity of mine best qualities, to my short comings. I will open mine heart and soul for you.
Personal Details

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:49 pm

new profile, known reply-to email addy. proof to you all out there that hitting "report a concern" does not stop any scammer really ;)

alexsandrabecky
29 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Beigetreten January 29, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Hi am alex sandra becky ,nice to meet you, i am 27 years old so i like spending my time with friends and good accompany I'm very smart and good looking, very attractive and sexy, romantic and caring Faithful, Respectful, Trustful,Loving, i am an easy going person who respect man also i am I confident, purposeful,honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded .get to make up a nice family together. Someone who will love me for who I am and care for me and I promise to get the same back showing true love and care. I will really make that special one have the taste of my true love, I'm serious looking for my soulmate. i am looking for a responsible with The warm family attitudes, sincerity, and mutual respect, internal beauty of the person is very important for me Means someone who have a clean heart to people. email alexsandrabecky@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Emily - kateemily13@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:46 am

emily

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Beigetreten January 29, 2016. Von usa. Lebt in Los Angeles, California.

i am emily kate by name,am 26 yrs I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive ,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty I believe in devoting my time, my life, my heart, my body and my soul to my loved one and make him real happy,because it's my joy and happiness, and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream Man.you can add me up on my yahoo messenger for better chat.kateemily13@yahoo.com.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

shepherdmary88@yahoo.com, 916-520-4401

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:50 am

i am emily by name ....I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive ,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty.wish to know you more than this....you can text me on my phone number for better talk.
(916) 520-4401.

clone on dating_europe:
shepherd > : hello.....am mary by name,new on this site...looking forward to hear from you soon....add me up on my yahoo id for better talk..shepherdmary88@yahoo.com or text me on my number 916 520-4401.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

victoriasmithgel@gmail.com, 903-326-1188

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:46 am

victoria
Hindi
26 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Beigetreten February 6, 2016. Lebt in Kissimmee, Florida.

Hi...rose victoria is my name.. im looking for a long term relationship, someone to be my soulmate lover, if thats what you are also looking for, texting will be a great idea to keep in touch because am not always online on here you can get back to me on my e-mail victoriasmithgel@gmail.com or text me on my number 9033261188 thanks

"alison5211.jpg" :lol:

The scammer uses photos of a differnet blonde girl on his Zorpia fakey, see here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p470548

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

patriciamorgan010@yahoo.com, 469-854-9768

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:06 am

love2me

32 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Beigetreten February 20, 2016. Lebt in Allen, Texas.

About Me ....I am honest loving caring daring decent kind heated considerate open minded understanding and loyal self confident intellectual trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively. contact me (469) 854-9768 or email me patriciamorgan010@yahoo.com I am looking for a honest trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lindamoody52@yahoo.com, 724-471-8089

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:32 pm

linda moody
4'5" (134.62 cm.)
31 / Frau / Heterosexuell / I'm here looking for a serious relationship. and a man that can take good care of me if you are interested hook me up lindamoody52@yahu.com or text me +17244718089.
Beigetreten February 26, 2016. Von oak cliff. Lebt in Denver, Colorado. Besucht some college.

I'm lindamoody by name,32 years of age I live in oak cliff texas, I work as a nurse. Am here looking for a serious relationship, a man that can take good care of me.my mum live in france and my dad live in usa but I study in usa. If you are interested hook me up lindamoody52@yahu.com or text +17244718089.

Return to “White Females”