It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
Palmer_245
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Betty

Postby Palmer_245 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 am

LonleyCristie2@yahoo.com alias Linda Betty.

Linda Betty has taken a new identity. It start by me searching on Zoosk. When a woman several years younger than me sent a Flirt. She was claiming to be 30 sent me a flirt and gave the yahoo adress above to respond. Some women like older men or have a father complex. What the heck I would explore it. Her first E-mail start out like this.

E-mail one~

Hey dear XXXXXX
How are you doing ? How was your day like? Hope everything is alright with you .. well i am Cristie Johnson , i am single and looking for a serious relationship . i know we are all looking for the same thing. but i just want to find someone who is serious with me ,, i am new to this site and i am just giving it a trail and see how things work out for us . and i would like to give us a chance and see if we are compatible with each other . well i am originally from Germany but my dad live in Texas due to the nature of his Job and my mom is from Africa . which is where i am recently.. i came to visit her just because i haven;'t had the chance to talk to her 16yrs back since she got divorced with my dad and i and also lost my dad 10 yrs back so i live alone in fort worth since then till last 3 month when i came here and i am happy to see my mom again after those yrs back . so i will wait to hear from you cos i don't want to bore you with myself but if you don';t mind i will write more than this in my next email and tell you more about me . so i would like you tell me more about you and send me some pics if you have . i don';t want this distance between us be a problem .. cos i believe when it comes to a relationship we don;t have to measure the distance but measure the heart .am looking for a man i can love ,. so honey will be waiting to read from you send me a message to my email me back... Cristie

After I sent my first reply. She engaged me on Yahoo chat that same evening. the sob story continued, having spent many years in gvt. service and traveled extensively I immediately detected a scam. I asked her for more pictures. Which Sent immediately.

After seeing these pics of some 20 yr. old girl and not a 30 y. old woman, I checked the IP address and it showed her at first via Calif. When I questioned her about this I asked it this was a scam. She immediately got very defensive. It spiraled down from there. With profanity name calling at me for questioning where she was really from. I called her out and she went off line.

Not wanting to let it go, I went onto Yahoo and created a fake acct. and went fishing. I sent her another e-mail the next day from my new acct.

Subject: Zoosk Flirt
To: lonelycristie2@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 2:42 AM
Cristie,

I got your Zoosk flirt, but your profile had been deactivated. I live in Alaska. Are you living near Ft. Richardson? Drop me a note if you want to chat. My name is Mike. Would like to chat and get to know you. Hope to talk to you.

Be Safe,

xxxxxx

She had never sent me a flirt to this acct. She responded quickly and I got the same exact e-mail as the above. When I replied to that asking a few questions this was e-mail no. 2

Hey Dear XXXXXX
How are you doing , How was your day . ... Hope it was a nice one .well like i said i am recently in africa . i came here to visit my mom cos i haven't seen her for 16 yrs . and we are really happy to see each other again and i graduated from TCU Texas and i had degree in marketing ,i am 30yrs , i told u i was born in Germany and i was brought to us when i was 17yrs old .i would relocate once i find a man , i have been single for so long and i want you know i am not here for game or to break anyones heart . I'm just being straight and honest about everything i do .. i want you know i dont want to move here and there . i am one man woman . i want a serious relationship with your if you really ready to settle down nd have family we could make this happen with rigtheousness i am not afraid of commitment Love is really important to me . i have been here all day and thinking of you . you seems like a dream man i have been looking for and i wouldnt mind giving a love a chance to swallow us up . i want you know you have find a girl of your dream ..Yes, I am looking for that one special person to share my life with. The one who knows what your thinking without you ever saying a word. The one that you can communicate on every level and know that you will make it through life's ups and downs together. Two people that are happy and content in there own lives that just happen to come together and discover a new level of happiness.

OK, a little heavy but lets be honest it would be nice to find that person someday.
I love life and try never to take it for granted. Live each day like its your last. friends are dear to me and I make sure to spend lots of time with them. .. I enjoy getting away even if its just for the day... Warm weather and beaches or cold weather and mountains doesn't matter. Trips to Vegas and New York with friends are a must. I enjoy all sports whether it be playing them or watching them on TV. Enjoy nice restaurants or dive bars as long as they have a pool table. Not a fan of just sitting around a bar drinking, but if theres Karaoke it can be pretty entertaining. Enjoy funny people that make me laugh especially after a hectic day. Enjoy my down time relaxing at home watching a movie or having friends over for a cookout. Love going to the movies especially scary ones. I have fun doing pretty much anything as long as I am in good company. Putting yourself in good company is where it starts and if nothing else hopefully you've made a friend. I would like to meet someone with similar values, who is secure, smart, confident and not easily discouraged. Someone that I share that special chemistry with and it never seems to fade away..... A good person on the inside and in my eyes attractive on the outside.. Funny, playful, athletic and always looking to try new things. Expresses his feelings and backs them with actions. Someone who is in a good place in life and loves who he is and what he is about. so get back to me and let me know what you think hope you can download yahoo messenger so we can hat and tal better.., here is my ID on YM lonelycristie2@yahoo.com....Your Cristie

That night when I was checking e-mail she Beta IM (the IM connected to yahoo mail when you are logged on) and we chatted. Unfortunately I did not save the IM history. When I asked about more pics she told me to go to Facebook and said I could find her under her Yahoo e-mail which I did. Her profile page is listed under the name

Facebook profile Johnson Carpenter Cristie

When I pointed out all her pics were professional done she claimed she did not have a camera to take “tourist pics” How does anyone today NOT have a camera or a camera phone. I did not press the issue at the end of the evening she suggested I download the Yahoo I then loaded the full version of IM that have voice over IP. We proceed to chat over yahoo… then I tried to call over IP… she would not answer. When I asked her, she said she did not have a mic. On her computer, which is hard to believe. She then proceeded to provide me with a Nigerian phone number +2348072048384 . Which I promptly Googled. It gave me a hit for this website. I was not surprised when I opened up the webpage and saw her listed as Linda Betty.

I promptly sent her a link to the web page. The profanity flew… at me. Her gig was up. I promptly reported her to facebook and Yahoo. I hope they take action and prevent someone else for being scammed I was lucky and lost nothing but my time.

Good luck

Re: Linda Betty

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 am

on 4ppl:

sincere with good sense of humor, I respect honesty, sincerity, trust I think these qualities one of main in Serious relations!!! I like to read and travel. I like to prepare and Experiment on new to food. I will finish the mail. I thank you for attention. I wait answer from you. My private e-mail christianamorris2010@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:34 am

It gave me a hit for this website. I was not surprised when I opened up the webpage and saw her listed as Linda Betty.

I promptly sent her a link to the web page.
Violation of rule #1. See ya.... I've placed a 1 week ban on your account. Administrators of this board may remove it, or make it permanent at their discretion
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

buckee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby buckee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 am

Alison Angel LOL Marian John marain4luv@yahoo.com deffinetly the same girl. She took me for $10,000 or more. Just color me stupid.
Pictures deleted for Google morality compliance.

&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 am

Sorry you were taken, but the more information you can post up the more you might help someone else getting scammed right now. Phone number, other names/email addresses involved, address to send the money, etc.
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ellen Williams [sentme4real@yahoo.com]

Postby Sloane Ranger » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 pm

An "American" who turns out to be in Lagos :
http://www.saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=44810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

about me.Ellen
Thursday, 12 August, 2010 1:18
From Ellen Willams Thu Aug 12 01:18:57 2010

Return-Path: <sentme4real@yahoo.com>
--
Received: from [41.155.98.6] by web120417.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:18:57 PDT

Hello

Hello how are you doing .......hope all is well with you over here.......
i`m Ellen from New York ,30 years old Hair:Brown Height: 5'7" Eyes:Brown Bust:36" Dress:5/7 Waist:27" Shoe:8.5 - 9 Hips:34"I love reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well
I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family .I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love

I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone, To add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife and I've been a christian for years but I am only just getting baptised.

I my culture, I am to love, care ,and respect my husband, I must make sure I do everything possible to make him happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so. My roles as a wife are to be carried out by me accordingly
I must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. i will cook for my husband, I will iron your clothes for you, I will be the one to always make you happy, I will be your companion through the smooth and rough times. i will share your quiet moments with you as well as satisfy your sensual desires and lots more.
To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well
When it comes to love, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real.Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a lady?
I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you.
One thing I understand about love is that, love is not judged to be right by how far or how long but how well and also how truly serious are the two people feeling for each other.
I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. i believe that god leads and directs our path
One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges.Anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy, but I am happy I have both and that's you
Actually I know that one day, the good Lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic man to be my partner, but I never knew it could be this real, I thank the good Lord for bringing you my way.
There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved.
I cant imagine any better thing than being with you at the moment and look into your eyes and watch the sun start to rise from there. i wish you could hold me and cuddle me in your arms right now

One thing about you men is, many of you pretend to be who you are not, just to get a lady up to you wherever you are and use her up to satisfy your sexual needs and later drop her. I hope you are different but how can I be sure that I will be safe while with you and will not be maltreated as just a sex slave.. How can I trust you on this?
i hope you are for real and that this is not all about internet fantasy just to wipe your time or to satisfy a horny mood because i am for real and seriously looking for a lifetime soulmate.And as i am new to this internet relationship,i would not like to fall a victim.
As future husband and wife, I believe there should be a kind of physical intimacy between us cos I don't really believe much in this online thing as I am new to it unlike being together and really see how we feel about each other.... So I will like us to make an arrangement to meet physically so as to make this relationship real and everlasting,what do you think?

I want you to realize one fact that in no occasion will I lie about my personality, what would I gain in such? I wish I could open my heart for you to see so that you can be sure I am for real. I don't know what else to say than to tell you that I will always be myself, honest, faithful, caring, loving and affectionate, I do hope you would believe me, lets give love a chance to win and I pray that we will never regret we do so
Thanks hope to read back from you soon

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Jamela<jamela_love22@yahoo.com>
age 34 from Ghana
Using pictures of Alison Angel on Yahoo IM
Pictures this scammer sent me are posted
Hope this keeps someone from being a victim of this scammer

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:58 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=27380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.4ppl .com/rosemon_love2000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
About me
am rosemon and am single now sriuosly looking for my lifepartner ..and am a very good,humble,honest,lovely and caring lady wish to meet a very good,humble,honest,lovely and caring man to soend the rest of my life with

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 am

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Christiana Morris

User name used Christianamorris

Mail address used christianamorris2010@yahoo.com

IP and location of this scammer = 41.155.35.118 = Lagos, Nigeria

Mails used by this scammer
Hi my dear lovely one,
Thanks for your lovely words and attracting glamour of love you have pass to me, how do you Do, and your job over there I hope very well, to God be the glory. Due to what I have pass through in my life time I barely fall so cheaply into the hands of men who came across my life in hands of marriage, and I will be very strict to let you know am not a lady of flatter words,
my late parent thought me of how to be respectful and honest to any of the God sent husband that will come my way and deeply from my heart some thing tells me that you are the man God have send to me, somebody that will wipe away my life pains, agony, nightmare, and terrible Experiences that is the kind of man I envision you to be, if you are willing to keep to your promises, but am afraid if you are not going to disappoint me or turn down, I must tell you that I really love to see your photos so that it will be very clear to me ok,
Am a Christian lady and God fearing believer person, so that is why am very curious to know that you will not disappoint me or turn down. I wish to come over there to meet you in person if you are real, here is my lovely picture and I want you to send me your pictures too, in your next reply
I sincerely love a man of your kind who has every interest of taking care of a woman whom he can call her live wife, thanks a lot for your sweet and charming words but I must let you know that my late parent thought me of never to be desperate to a man who does not keep to his promises, I hope you are not such kind of husband that God have send to me, I must confess that am shedding tears of truly love while I was reading your massage in my email, hoping and praying that God will grants you the grace of making me smile, let all sort of your best gift, truly love, and your eternity caring be my faith of your honesty,
I am a woman who likes to enjoy life at its fullest, I am positive and never forget to see in life all the beauties it brings to us, so my devise is to smile every day of my life and to be happy with myself,

Am Very good-looking honesty, kind, love and truthfully, faithful.
I would like to meet an interesting man who is simple, natural, intelligent, and have a good sense of humor. Honest, trustworthy, funny, serious, I don't like men who broke promise, I think every serious relationship starts off as a bit of fun and I would love to have fun with you, I do not really want to wasting my time too, I seek a serious husband here, am teaching in Little saints orphanage children school here in west African, I am also studying Fashion designer, I have Never married in life before
I have no children in my life, I Do not smoke do not drink alcohol at all in my life, I love music west life dance and I do go to church so much, I love Africa home movies, I don’t like eating in restaurateur I love to cook food myself, I love beach so much, I love football so much,
Thank you so much for such a lovely reply from you and I love the thing you talk about it is very important to me because love comes out from heart not by looking or by sex, it all about deep feeling which am here having for you, all I want in my future with a good man who I will call husband for the rest of my life and he will call me his wife for the rest of our lives, am twins sisters the pains is too much for me and I really want to live the rest of my life on the hands of a good man, so that my goals will come to pass in order to have children and be a very good Christian mother, like my late father told me that every good wife have to keep show his husband love and caring until the last day of death, am living in west African now in my friend house,
My GOD am full of sad in my life here I wish you can feel the condition of my life here, I lost my Daddy in Car Accident in 20th of June 2009, after the death of my daddy my mother left to west African to work with CKC Christian church of God, because she is a very good bible teacher, and I try my best to stay all alone in motherwell, but the sick of breast cancer fail on my mother and when I was told that my mummy is very sick that is when I decide to come down to west Africa so that I will take good care of her but unfortunately five days after the operation she died. Since then I have been alone here.

Thank you so much, God bless you
Yours Christiana Morris
My dear lovely xxxxx,
Honey how are you doing, I hope all is fine with you over there, how is i thinking of you here and i will love to come over there and join you? please what is your really name?
I really want to let you know that I am not happy over here, thing are going very bad here and I don’t really want to stay here any more, only you xxxxx will change my sadness and give me joy, happiness and love, kiss sex fun and married and kids and live together with you for the rest of our lives, I love you so much my love and this week is coming to en ending now my love and I have not pay my rent here this my big problem here, and food is what I don’t have here again I don’t have any confident here again, my lovely husband xxxxx I really want to come to you over there so that you and I will have a very good successfully love kiss sex and married and have our kids, my love the true is that I want to be your wife for the rest of my life. I need to come over there to meet you in person, I am here waiting for you because all I have here now is just two days?? Please my lovely xxxxx I really need you in my in my life now, I have now prepare my coming to you in (your country) please I am so much worried to see you in my life. it make me crying now i really want to meet you
Thank you my love ,
Your wife Christiana

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Ellen Williams [sentme4real@yahoo.com]
by Sloane Ranger on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 pm
the email address associated with this post in the quotes (from previous page) turns up a facebook profile by the name of Ayeni Seyi Crespo. No photo, but has a few friends. From his profile:
Current City: Lagos, Nigeria
Hometown: Ilesha

Bio: I'm damn rich,I do all my thing with US$$..I tried to dey alone but Dollar and Pounds sterling dey make me dey show!!!Money is speaking.

Email: seyi_j2@yahoo.com

trol
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Angelina Johnson - ajohnson500@gmail.com

Postby trol » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 am

Была замечена в на Голландском сайте знакомствhttp://www.dutchdatingwomen.com/ang1234/ :cool:

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 am

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

CSO - Fraud Aid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CSO - Fraud Aid » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 pm

The reason that the Next Web Security parser was little help to you
is because the header is not complete as it has no ourward-facing
IPs. They appear to be all 10.s which means that they are all
internal to a private network and behind a router. In other words,
like a business location, library, Kinko's, etc..

It is a tool you should ALWAYS use when trying to either identify
the source of an email, or confirm what you already know. Note
that Gmail will only display Google's server IP, not the location
of the actual sender. http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/HeaderTool2-pub.asp

My apologies if I got too technical.

Link deleted. Self plugs in your first post win you no friends - Wayne.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 pm

... the header is not complete...
...Gmail will only display Google's server IP, not the location of the actual sender....
Only too true. Well, once one has learnt these easy techniques, it will all be easier.

http://www.forumpostswithtoomanylinksarentsonice.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.pleasenoadvertisingok.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”