It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 04, 2013 10:04 am

joankaren52@yahoo.com
209.73.151.7 EGIHosting, proxy

=> FB:_

Joan Karen
Lives in New York, New York
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Jess Alexander, jessalexander95@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed May 22, 2013 3:47 am

also goes by Jess Alexander, jessalexander95@yahoo.com

IP 174.127.67.236, Soflayer.

I consider my myself adventurous, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, down to earth, and loving to my family and friends. Well at first I may come off as a quiet person, but once I get to know you I open up a lot more. I like going out and having fun. Very open-minded person. I like living life to its fullest. I appreciate everyone and everything in my life. I love to travel and have as many experiences in life as possible. I have fun documenting my adventures with pictures....

booted off DnM
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Name used = Syleena Johnson

email addy = syleenaj@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 197.255.166.56
ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <syleenaj@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.255.166.56] by web162402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 May 2013 17:11:07 PDT

email sent =

Good day, Thanks for your understanding also your respond. Well i believe we can understand each other better if only want to know me more better. I am lady who do not lie but tell u the truth even if the truth will cost my life i will always say. Yeah we can chat anytime but first there are things i want you to know about me if that pleases you then let me know. I am God Fearing lady also devoted to christianity. It is just that we children of God suffer more in life than others. If you don't mind can you tell me more about yourself on here so that we can learn some thing frm each other on here and i want you to know that i am single without no kids..If you don't mind can you meet me online here now so that we can talk to each other better

pic gets no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Name used = Espinales Slave

email addy = slaveformaster4536@yahoo.com<----------- :D

IP came up with a weird city.

IP: 197.255.170.176
ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Maryland<----- :D

header =

Return-Path: <slaveformaster4536@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.255.170.176] by web122901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jun 2013 00:47:48 PDT

email sent =

how are you doing today?thanks for the email and the lovely picture you send to me there so handsome and am really happy to read more about you,i really appreciate it so much,am very sorry for just getting back to you,hope to hear from you soon

one of the pics it sent got no GI hits to RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Schneikeys
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Schneikeys » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:10 pm

This woman claimed to be Marry Harrison From California visiting her sick mother in Nigeria. She tried to get money from me to buy a plane ticket to get her back to the states, but every time I would send her money there was always a new fee. I am glad I found this web site before I sent her any more Money!!!! She can lay it on pretty thick. She is a Pro at this!!!

Here is what she sent me from this address: Marry Harrison <marryharrison258@yahoo.com>;
Dear Steven,

Let me start by saying that I thank God for last night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love and want me like you do, but guess what? I love and want you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete.I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said..........I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me...........I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you Steven

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Name used = Marissa Hills

email addy = marshills@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = proxy server

IP: 41.203.67.55
ISP: Globacom Ltd
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<--------- :D

header =

Return-Path: <marshills@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.203.67.55] by web120106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Jun 2013 07:49:10 PDT

email sent =

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you over there and thanks for the time you took to write me on here. I really appreciate it and do hope this conversation we have just started brings out good thing for both of us.
I will be more than happy expressing myself and letting you know more about me.....I am a single lady of 34 years, never been married and have no kids...I am 5'6" ft tall and 70kg(155 lbs). I have an hazel eye and blonde hair.
I was born and raised in Colony, Kansas but came down here to Africa(Nigeria) with my ex boyfriend who happens to be an African American, bu on getting here, he started mistreating me and seeing many women here at the same time so anytime i complain, he raises his hands and slap me, i thought i couldn't move forward any longer with it and he even eventually left me for another woman not minding the fact that be brought me down here.... Although i am planning to return back to the states and that is why i am online to find the right man for me that is ready to love me for who i am and not for what i am... i want a man that is ready to LOVE me and will LOVE him in returns and be there for him whenever he wants and needs me.....Hope you don't mind this and can see if there is some chemistry between us? Although i have all the necessary papers to come leave here like my passport and return ticket....And i can also relocate, i can come to you if things work out between us and you want me to come.
I was a RN back in the states and will like to come back home and practice in that field again.. As for my likes, i like swimming, dancing, cooking, reading and cuddling . I am searching for a husband and nothing other than that.. I am also not here to play any head games or cheat on anyone cos i don't want to get hurt. I just hope this will give you a little picture of who i am and i do hope it wont scare you off me.. Please just email me back and let me know your mind.. even if you are not interested. I look forward to reading from you soon and probably if you have a yahoo messenger, then we can find the right time for both of us to chat and get to know each other as soon as we can.
Take good care of yourself and have a nice time ahead of you.

Lots of Love,
Marissa.

pic it sent already posted on RS.

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:25 pm

susan_tsweet@yahoo.com

FMF
susan_tsweet
Am looking for God fearing man who is ready for serious relationship.
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown :lol: Hair Color / Gray Eye Color

About Me
Am honest,God fearing lady who care about other people and always try to be myself. i like reading,traveling,swimming.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Helen McDowell - Helenmcdowell@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello, My name is Helen McDowell, I read your profile and i am very interested in you, I am a widow and i am here for a serious relationship. I am a kind and sincere woman, I believe that distance does not matter because it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two lovers who have discovered themselves and agreed to live together as one. I look forward to your reply through my email address [Helenmcdowell@hotmail.com] or you can give me your email address so i can write to you with other information's about myself.

Helen Mcdowell
35 / Female / Straight / widow
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined June 5, 2013. From maryland. Living in Houston, Texas.

I am nice, i think so but you can find out yourself. I just want to love and be loved.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Helen McDowell - Helenmcdowell@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:13 pm

I think it is Alison Angel on the picture.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

marinsscott21 Profile: looking for someone special
View Comments

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Libra

About Me
my name is marins scott i love swimming and watching films with friends, am from a middle class background and my goals is to bcome a great model in life and above all a great mother

Name used = Marins Scott

email addy = marinsscott21@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.190.3.202
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

header =

Return-Path: <marinsscott21@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.3.202] by web171902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:06:04 BST

email sent =

How are you and work,hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear back from you. I want you to know first before anything that am a very God fearing christian but i don't criticize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever.
I am sure that God willing if we will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me.
For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikini,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services. i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching tv.
i want you to know that when i am set ,am set and nothing can change me so i don't beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,bcos its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.

My name is marins scott was born in the year 1985 which means am 27 yrs old this very yr.
don't be surprise that i am very far away Africa at the moment, tho its not fun but i have come and there is nothing i could do about it but i don't think i will ever want to come again.I model for a clothing company here in Nigeria ,i am in Nigeria right now i am coming back to Country anytime from now, I don't know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God though.
I am single since i had caught my X red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend this was shortly before i met God but it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then he has not fail me.. he helped me to erase the path we took to meet in my life i mean my X and my friend.

Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) that's the reason you saw my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend who we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 25 and above because i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with.
Hope to hear from you soonest take good care of yourself.

marins

2 pics sent that I GI didn't get hits to RS.

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Byrd Anthony; <jbyrdanthony@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Username: jbyrdanthony

Email: jbyrdanthony@yahoo.com

User IP 96.44.190.212

QuadraNet, Inc
OrgId: QUADR-25
Address: 3000 Irving Blvd
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75247

Full Name
Jennifer Byrd Anthony

About me
I'm very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well. i believe that god leads and directs our path.you can easily get me at jbyrdanthony at yahoo dot com much to say and many to talk about.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Michigan

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
Sales

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/jenniferbyrd.anthony" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<<<<<<< Fake AA-Profile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:45 pm

=> myspace:
Jennifer Byrd Anthony

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

alicecoley26 Profile: am seeking for honest and newlife forever to get marry in person

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

About Me
i want you to know that i need Someone who can share their world without losing their identity and be the man of my dreams.will you like to be the man of my dreams .will you like to care of me and me share the rest of my life with you.will you be the man for my life....

My Perfect First Date
this is yahoomessenger im alicecoley26 @ yahoo dot come add me ther now or send mail

Name used = alice coley

email addy = alicecoley26@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.190.3.211
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

header =

Return-Path: <alicecoley26@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.3.211] by web162602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:57:47 PDT

email sent =

hello babe how are you doing there today...I am alice coley 32 years old lady single with no kids and i am from USA Texas in Dallas but i am currently in Nigeria due to some reason and I came down here with my ex boyfriend to claim my dad property but unfortunately it taking so much time to get it claim, So he steal all my money and jeweries and left me down here and since then i have been here and i am new to this online stuff and i am giving my trial to see how its work for me...I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love..I hope to read back from you and get to know more about eachother better..I am who i say i am and i am not here to toy or play head with anyone, i am for real and i am one man woman, i am a good christian and i have fearing of God in me, i am honest and faithful and i give my man the best in me and forever

Pics didn't get any GI hits to RS

Image<----profile pic on fish

~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donnie Larry, joy_sandra11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:50 am

joysaoo1
female - 32 years, Hickory, United States
Name Donnie Larry

Hello Handsome, I must say,I'm astonished by your unbeaten cute, cuss i just checked your profile and i found it very interesting cuss In short words i would say I'm very interested in knowing you better,as much ,i would love u to know me better as well.I'm joy by name,I'm Single, 5.7 ft tall,I'm a good person at least people say i am.I enjoy the company of loved ones,I would so much appreciate,if you can contact me through my yahoo chatting ID which is joy_sandra11 .I'm online right now so maybe we could have a good chat that might result to something good in our future.Hope to hear from you as im still waiting to chat with you.Hope to hear from you soon....Joy(joy_sandra11@yahoo.com) .

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate; <katelove26@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:21 am

From C

seeking4love01

30 / Female / Straight / single, From Ohio . Living in Cincinnati, Ohio.

About Me
I am a very Down to Earth Lady , caring kind and Romantic Lady, i love to travel have fun and meet new people , i love Sports and i love to be in a very good Shape,and i have a very good and high sex drive i love to try New Things and be happy

Hello
How are you doing?I am new to this internet dating site .i like all what you said about your self in your profile .you sound good and nice to me .i will like to get to know you more better and meet each other in person someday and do some pictures shearing together .i have upload my pictures .it will take sometime before you will be able to see it in my profile .i will like us to talk more private and share pictures together .here is my email address katelove26@gmail.com .i will be looking forward to your email in my box.i will be very happy to read from you
Kate
stay Bless
2013-07-21 03:26:53

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Females”