It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia.

profile there =

Username: merceyjames0701
Name: mercey

Name used = Mercey James

email addy = merceyjames123@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database.

IP Address: 103.22.129.179
Hostname: 103.22.129.179
IP Country: Singapore
IP Country Code: SGP
IP Continent: Asia
IP Region:
IP City: Singapore
IP Latitude: 1.2931
IP Longitude: 103.8558
Organization: Voxel Dot Net Ptd Ltd

header =

Received: from [103.22.129.179] by web142404.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:18:43 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

okay.. am in florida so how will it work?

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Name used = Rose Marry

email addy = rosemarry541@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.204.224.16
Hostname: tps6.directonpc.com
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Region: Niger
IP City: Abuja
Organization: Fixed wireless broadband

header =
Return-Path: <rosemarry541@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.204.224.16] by web142706.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 02 Mar 2013 08:40:26 PST

email sent =

I will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman,but I am 5 ft 7 /White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when Ian, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I am 25yrs old now , but I would be willing to have some with the right person and i will want the man to be type of open minded man who will make me happy again ,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think is now for us to love again and live happy life,Well i will be waitin to hear from you again and get back to me with yours..Take care of your self.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Josie Martinez, josie.martinez37@yahoo.com

FMF
lonelylady111
I am single lady
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Sales
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i like swimming dance cooking traveling camping shopping ..............

About Me
My name is Josie Martinez from Tampa,FL.US single lady never married, like swimming daces cooking traveling camping shopping .........

Good Morning how was your night? I like your pics and your profile. if you dont mine let have a chat to know each other more better. this is my yahoo messenger josie.martinez37 @ yahoo dot com add me or you can text me on my cellphone 972-559-4511 okay hope to hear from you soon
Josie

972-559-4511
VoIP phone from Dallas, TX

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby pacman4u309 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Sarah Rufai
Email: sarahrufai17@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Alison Angel

Image Image

Image Image

Return-Path: <sarahrufai17@yahoo.com>
Received: from [67.213.218.74]
this IP, already listed in RS data base

Continent: North America - Country: United States – State: Utah - City: n/a

Email Received

hii jon,
my name is sarah rufai im from georgia, usa. im 32 years old, i like pink for color im a contract nurse for a living i dont live alone but its comfortable.
im a hardworking chick dont rely and never want to be a laibility but to get married to a responsible man...
im not attach to material things im simple and very natural you can see that in my beauty...i like to try out new things im very adventurous.....i like it when relationships orthings start small and turnout big....
im loving and caring i wont be just a wife to my man but i will be his mother and his best friend.
i want a house full of love conducive enough for our children thats if u want...
i need you jon and thats the truth of my heart...
i want to know u better....
im attaching my pix hope u like em

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm

habada_prosper@yahoo.com

on perfspot
habada prosper
winneba
Ghana

about habada prosper
i am a nice looking police officer looking for a nice lovely lady to marry.contact through habada_prosper@yahoo.com or 00233242537426

for white/black male pic see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=57260" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish.

profile there =

About Me
my name is jane matrix from u.s.a but presently in west africa :mrgreen:

My Perfect First Date
I WANT A RESPONSIBLE MAN THAT KNOW HOW TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF WOMAN

Name used = jane matrix

email addy = jane.matrix@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 41.184.112.50
Hostname: 41-184-112-50.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
IP City: Ibadan
ISP Provider: ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED

header =

Return-Path: <jane.matrix@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.184.112.50] by web161403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 Mar 2013 03:40:41 PDT

email sent =

Hello

Thanks for your message and I want you to tell me more about you? What is your real name? Where are you presently now?Let me take this time to tell you about me. My real name is Jane Matrix Alison from London but presently in west Africa and I just finished my school and I am looking for a relationship with a responsible man and I like sex.I want you to let me know precisely what you are looking for on the site (Fish)? How many woman have you met there before? I want you to know that i am new on the site and i must say that you are the first person to contact me on the site and i like the picture that you send to me and i can wait to see you face to face one day. concerning what am doing for leaving? I have just finish my school at the London university and am looking for a good job to start new life and my parent is late. I only have granny and my sister in west Africa here, so i just come here to visit her here because she was the person taking care of granny here. that is that about me. wish to hear from you soon and i hope you like my pictures.I like swimming and reading.

Jane

pic is it's avatar on fish

~Josh Billings

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 am

Dear posters, lets not post any more pics below this point, there is already enough posted, we all know how Alison Angel looks like. But DO keep posting info - email addresses, names, letters.

Thank you!!
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish.

profile there =

About Me
I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean :mrgreen: and like seeing things and people clean as well :applause: . I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth

Name used = Rose Gillen

email addy = rosegillen@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.138.178.76
IP City: Lagos
ISP Provider: Visafone Communications Limited

header =

Return-Path: <rosegillen@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.178.76] by web142701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:11:48 PDT

email sent =

Well, my name is rose gillen, i m from uua,tx, in the city call dallas :-o , i m single lady no kid

~Josh Billings

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby pacman4u309 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:41 am

Chalena Collins
Email: chalenacollins003@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Alison Angel

Return-Path: <chalenacollins003@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.38]
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

Continent: Africa - Country: Nigeria - City: Lagos

Email Received

hello there this is chalena from confirion and hope to hear from you soon if you get the message...Chalena

Received Message

Hello there how are you doing,this is chalena a 35yrs old single with no kid here and am so fascinated by your profile and if you don't mind we can chat better on chalenacollins003@yahoo.com
2013-04-07 19:17:26

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Adams; <roseadams868@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Username: roseadams

Email: roseadams868@yahoo.com

User IP 78.157.218.64

David Howes
UK Dedicated Servers Ltd
61 Somers Road Industrial Estate
Rugby
Warwickshire
CV22 7DG
UK

Full Name
roseadams

About me
am rose adams am from u.s am here for serious relationship

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

Pic not posted

Yahoo avatar shows RR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Got this one off of FMF

Profile there =

cloe445 Profile: looking for the right man for my life one that is my half :mrgreen:
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

About Me
I'm Cloe by name and 30 yrs from forth worth,Texas....I am a Fashion Designer by profession and being doing that for about 3 yrs back.I am very new to all these online dating scenes and to be honest and sincere. i have fully decided to give it a try and see what happens..I am just a single never being married and looking for the real and the right man of my dreams...I have no kids but would love to have them with the right man for me someday..i want to meet a man who is honest and open minded..i want a man who will love me for me and who will never for once think of divorce..To me Age and distance in a relationship does matters nothing cos i believed that Age is nothing but just a count of number or i may say it's just a calendar, distance is nothing as well since i am ready and willing to relocate for the right man for me any where in he states or even in Canada..i want want a honest,God Fearing,Open minded,Fun loving and an Outgoing man who knows what he wanted out of a relationship....I am 5'7,Blue eyes,Blonde hair...slim a little and had an athletic body...i am really opened to meet a honest man...a man who is really ready for something real and not the fake..someone who is really ready to be the King of my heart and who will like to take me as her Queen in life..I want to find love,Love and be loved..am just tired of being lonely and just a single at 30 year..i want something real in the term of relationship...I want a man who will be able to settle down with his family on his day off and then plan ahead with his wife on how to make great things happen in life..i am not one who relies on a man ..i am not one who tell lies and i hate being telling lies to...i just want something real and cool...So please do try and read my profile well and understandably before making any attempt to send me mails..i think this is a good and the purest dating website to find that special one for you...therefore, i am giving it a try and waiting to see what happen

My Perfect First Date
I am looking for a man who is confident but not arrogant. There is a fine line between the two. My faith is extremely important to me. If God is not the center of your life, then we wouldn't work.A sense of humor is a requirement. You need to be able to laugh at life and yourself.I want to be with someone who has goals and ambition. You need to know where you are going and have learned from what you have been through.I love funny guys who can hold me spellbound with a story or make me laugh until I cry. I also love creativity and passion. The right man not only fascinates me but also brings out the best in me. We push each other to be the greatest people we can be

Name used = Chloe Carpenter

email addy = chloecarpenter48@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.71.188.50
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Assignment: Static IP
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <chloecarpenter48@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.188.50] by web161604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:08:04 PDT

email sent =

How are you doing ? How was your day like? Hope everything is alright with you .. well i am Chloe L carpenter, i am single and looking for a serious relationship . i know we are all looking for the same thing. but i just want to find someone who is serious with me ,, i am new to this site and i am just giving it a trail and see how things work out for us . and i would like to give us a chance and see if we are compatible with each other . well i am originally from Germany but my dad live in Texas due to the nature of his Job and my mom is from Africa . which is where i am recently.. i came to visit her just because i haven;'t had the chance to talk to her 16yrs back since she got divorced with my dad and i and also lost my dad 10 yrs back so i live alone in fort worth since then till last 3 month when i came here and i am happy to see my mom again after those yrs back . so i will wait to hear from you cos i don't want to bore you with myself but if you don';t mind i will write more than this in my next email and tell you more about me . so i would like you tell me more about you and send me some pics if you have . i don';t want this distance between us be a problem .. cos i believe when it comes to a relationship we don;t have to measure the distance but measure the heart .am looking for a man i can love ,. so honey will be waiting to read from you send me a message to my email me back... chloe

One pic I didn't see via GI on RS attached.

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 pm

chloecarpenter48@yahoo.com

FB
Chloe Carpenter

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Verse, s.verse30@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu May 02, 2013 1:49 am

booted off DnM

Sandra46458, email is s.verse30@yahoo.com, IP is 192.64.83.45 - Interserver, proxy

I am a kind, charming, tender, sincere and faithful woman. I am a one-man woman. I want to find my true love. I am a soft, tender woman I do believe that my second half is waiting for me somewhere. I am honest. I hate people who try to seem better than they really are. I like sincerity. I have strong family values. My relatives are very important for me. . I am ready to love and give my tenderness and care for my loving person and our future kids and i really want you to know that i am usual woman with a lot of dreams.I Have a great Life and I am looking for some one i can share it with .I am not looking for Miss Perfect or a millionaire. I am not searching easy life either because life is never easy I know, I am not interested in pen pals and game-players. I need someone who is tired of being alone, someone who wants to love and to be loved.someone who knows how to treat a woman, a true gentle man. someone who is not afraid of young and attractive women .I am looking for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage With Some one Who Know what she Want,someone that could bring out the best in me, someone that i can trust, a man that will listen to me when I need him, a man i can give my heart to, someone honest, someone that will not lie to me, someone that will there, for me when i need her, someone that we would both appreciate our high moral standards, respect ourselves the way we respect our self’s. Someone that would love me as if each day is our last day together and that would be by my sides as if each day is our last day together.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

s.verse30@yahoo.com

meetme.com
Sandra James
30, Female
Last Login 17 hours ago
Secaucus, New Jersey

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 02, 2013 8:30 pm

yahoo avatar leads to here, other gallery is there: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p312073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email: s.verse30@yahoo.com Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”