It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Jane, maryjane366@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:27 pm

mydailyflog.com/maryjane366/profile
maryjane366
mary jane
31 year old, woman from Netherlands

About Me
Hi am mary and am new on this site looking for a serious relationship you
can add me with my yahoo at maryjane366@ymail.com for a better chat.

Image <-- new

Mary Jane, maryjane366@ymail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Flora Santos, florasantos294@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Profile posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 83#p426683" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar and clones
see pic
Catina Dillard = myspace.com/186849594
nevae carter = plus.google.com/113934341184526884588/about

pic posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p259115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate; <kate_mill@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 pm

From C

susnew8821

33 / Female / Straight / Single, From Florida. Living in Tampa, Florida. Attended Some college.Completed graduate school at College.

About Me
I'm a touchy-feely type of woman,I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you... lol I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independant, fun, one man woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house.I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction. I prefer to be on the beach, fishing or talking with you about the seashells you found or the fish you caught that was bigger than mine.

Hello how are you doing there..IM kate by name and i will like to no you more better try and mail me on katemill283@gmail.com so that we can talk for better and shear pics or send me your number to tex you or your email adress or add me on yahoo mesanger kate_mill@yahoo.com
2015-02-01 21:27:44

Yahoo avatar

...... for the Black Version ==> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p426855" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pic can also find here from 20/10/10:

ayisha_2002@yahoo.com
http://www.romancescam.com/blog/index.php?p=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Angela, angelamlist@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:12 am

Confirio /
millicent14u
38 / Female / Straight
I'm Online
Visitor (s) to February 13, 2015.
Lives in Loves Park, Illinois.
Ethnicity? Native American
Religion: Christian

About Me
I am Angela a single soul and honest woman who is here looking for the serious relationship
if you want to get me on whatsapp +2348165308533 angelamlist at yahoo dot com
I'm a good christian and I believe in God and also God fearing That is why I never hurt my guy and never to because I know how painful its When someone be hurt,, But I believe I will meet someone we can have real
love to each other who will show me the real love and make me happy the way he want ,, it from me If you have interest try and get in touch with me but I only need only man and That will be a serious one if you are
not serious please do not contact me.

clone;
waplog.com/susan882_9
Female, 26, Single
United States
interested / concerned them both

Image <-- new

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Stone, shopticket@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 am

mydailyflog.com/ebripo1
janet stone
33 year old, woman from United States

About Me: deleted messages for adults only :mrgreen:

..add me for a chat now here is my email .. shopticket@yahoo.com..my cell number is # 8018967009.

This kisses ur cock

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kate; <kate_mill@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:46 pm

susnew8821
kate_mill@yahoo.com
2015-02-01
Now uses pics of Raven Riley: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p429988" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lia 19, pt. 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 pm

name used = millicent robert

email addy = millicent_r@ymail.com

email

How are you doing there I am Millicent from confirio I just checked my message and I saw your message and wanna know maybe this email is correct and hope to read from you thanks.
From Millicent.

pics get no GI or TE hits to RS

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 pm

yahoo avatar = millicent_r@ymail.com

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:37 pm

linkedin = linkedin.com/pub/rose-chalena/b2/294/990?trk=pub-pbmap

Rose chalena

Nurse at Providence Hospital

Washington, District Of Columbia :liar:
Hospital & Health Care

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:38 pm

flirty = flirty9.com/inbox_dialogue.php?user_key=08f42b10-7e6b-49a7-a583-11fd538f1b6b&user_id=105339

hii
31 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:42 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/108486834017824546988/posts

Marie Anne TREMBLAY
Attended Université saint marc de Brest
Lives in France, BREST
29 followers|253 views

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: tamara4luv55@yahoo.com, 702-847-4971

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:38 am

same email and same African scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p433039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SECURED SERVERS LLC

Email give a Hit in FB for Tamara James from Oklahoma, Texas, Lives in Austin/TX

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009106601450

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Doris Victoria James, dorisjames458@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 12, 2015 10:53 am

waplog
dorisvictoria1
Female , 35 , Single
Name Surname: doris victoria james
Lives in United States, RHODE ISLAND

my name is doris victoria james,am from usa in new york,am 34years old,you can add me up on yahoo messenger so that I will able to chat well,dorisjames458@yahoo…

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:27 pm

name used precious thomas

email addy = tprecious97@yahoo.com

IP = yahoo

email

I am very happy hearing from you,i will have to introduce myself to you.I am Precious Thomas by name,i am 29 years of age,i was born in United State,i am single,never been married before,i don't have any kid,i work with an International Orphanage Home we work around the world helping homeless kids mostly orphans to give them good life,good upbringing and for them to have a sound education.I have been working with them over 4 years now,due to the nature of my work and experience i have traveled to a lot of countries,i am sorry to hear about the death of your sister may her gentle soul Rest In Peace.

I take good care of kids from the ages of 4 to 8 as a volunteer teacher in any of the orphanage home we visit or i am being transferred to,i am living and working in West Africa,Nigeria right now.I have a great passion for the homeless kids which is the main reason i work with them.I have good sense of humor i like to be happy and live life to the fullest,i enjoy good movies,food,i don't smoke but i drink occasionally,i like to keep myself as healthy as possible,distance would not be a problem as i am willing to travel anywhere in the world,i want to be loved for who i am and not my beauty.

About my family,i was born into a family of one me and just me.My Dad is late,he is from Hawthorne,California while my Mum is alive,she is from Holland.I was 20 years old when i lost my Dad.I work helping the homeless kids and we go all around the world to do this,so i do travel a lot.Here are some pictures of me,i hope you like them?I would love for you to take your time and write me telling me more about yourself like i have done,thanks for the pictures,i love them you look great and handsome.I am a down to earth lady,caring kind and romantic lady,i love to travel have fun and meet new people,i love sports and i love to be in a very good shape,and i have a very good and high sex drive i love to try new things and be happy.

I think what i want in my life right now is someone that has so much energy that can give me the best of love making love and try new things,someone who will trust me,believe me for who i am and would love for us to meet each other in person for real face to face when the time comes,i really don't care where the person is from all i want is a man with a good and big heart,who will make our dreams,happiness,fantasy's come to reality so feel free to tell me about yourself and what you are looking for,lets see if we both have a lot in common so we can have some good time on here.I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon,have a nice and lovely day.

Precious.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:29 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/preciousthomas

precious

29, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 30‑69, in Switzerland.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”