It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:21 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sweet Adri / Adrienne Manning

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sweet Adri / Adrienne Manning

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:05 pm

MD = This member has been disabled by the Metrodate staff. :D We do not recommend making further contact with this person if they have provided you with direct contact information.

From SingleLadyInIstanbul56

thank for the message you can add me on k a r e n s m i t h 1 2 3 6 8 hat y a h d o t c o m
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:06 pm

google + =plus.google.com/101926654486240702053/videos

Lori Peter
Lived in chicago illinois
21 followers|1,318 views

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

magdalena luna <sweetluna01@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:34 pm

name used = magdalena luna

email addy = sweetluna01@gmail.com

email

Its me magdalena from zorpia

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: magdalena luna <sweetluna01@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/magdalenaluna2

This mugu needs help :mrgreen:

magdalena

29, Vista, California, United States

Last seen 3 days ago

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 40‑75, in United States.

About Me

I'm 29 years old, i'm the only child of my parents, i moved to the states when i was 9 years old. My dad is from Canada and my mom is from US, my dad and mum got to meet each other in Alberta, Canada and i was born there as well but i moved to the states with my mum's aunt when i was 9 years old. My parents were always disagreeing and later they settled for divorce,so my mom had to go back to Spain :mrgreen: and she took me along to Canada :shock: too but i only spent 4 months with mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me and my education costs there . She had to throw me down :mrgreen: to her aunt's place in Goshen Ohio,thats were i grew up and since i have been with my mom's aunt and I never did hear from dad or mom again. I was abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my aunt cos she was such a lovely aunt to me, she was there for me when there was no one around even my parents, but she left me so early, she died when i was 24 years of age. So since then i have just had a life on my own, doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do cos truth and honesty is the only key to success but its every hard to go about it though but i still try not to break my vow and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it.

Precisely this is my first time of been on this dating online and i dont really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive so i get used to a lot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are being done in the environment too as well. I am into RN NURSE and that's what am into,and i seek a man who will support my dream.......It has really been a dream come true for me to become a real RN NURSE and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future for me.

Pic gets no GI or TE hits

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: magdalena luna <sweetluna01@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Fri May 01, 2015 8:10 am

pics on google+
with caption aramis

Image Image

adult model Sweet Aldri

this is posted on google+
magdalena luna

Yes hello ..am online trying to chat with you

magdalena luna

Okay that's very good to hear..well let me know when you are true with work
so that we can chat cos I have miss you so much

magdalena luna

Online username--
password--
Bank name--
Name--
Address--
Ssn#
Dob --
Routing number
Acct #
Bank address --
Swift Code--
Account name:
Routing #:
Account #:
Bank name:
Username:
Password:
Bank phone #:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: magdalena luna, sweetluna01@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat May 02, 2015 9:25 am

slightly different story :lol:
dropped he a line on yahoo

I will tell you about me...my name is Magdalena , i am 29 years old, am the only child of my parents...i moved to the states when i was young...my dad is from Spain and my mom is from State..my dad and mom got to meet each other in Spain and i was born there as well..but i moved to the states with my mom's Uncle when i was 14 years old. My parent were always disagreeing and later they settled for divorce,so my mom had to go back to
Spain and she took me along to Spain too..but 8 years with mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me and my education costs there. She had to throw
me down to her Uncle's place in Vista,California,thats were i grew up..and schooled and went to college there too..and since i have been with my mom's Uncle..I never did hear from dad or mom again..i was abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my Uncle cause he was such a lovely Uncle to me, he was there for me when there was no one around even my parent,But Later things change since he has have his own family and wife is very wicked ..so since then.. i have just had a life on my own..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about it though...but i still try not to break my vow...and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of
it.
Well not quite later when I meet this guy from mexico promise me heaven and health and confuse both me and my uncle and got me pregnant and give birth to a girl,lately start acting up and beating,treating me like an animal and trying to get me involved in some bad things so I report him and the government help me chase him away from me..
precisely..this is my first time of been on this site and i don't really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive so i get used to a lot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are being done in the environment too as well. I am into RN NURSE.. .it has really been a dream come true for me to become a real RN NURSE and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future for me. Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am
caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honesty of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and am really damn too honest about the things i say and do cause I don't like hurting anyone's feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad...am very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation. and my life is based on the truth and honesty of self personality...I would really like to get to know a lot more about you, and share values and interests with you cause you seem to be ready in getting to know my kind of person and let's see where this gonna lead us to..
Thanks

Received: from [93.186.31.97] ---> muguberry
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015

Image Image Image

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

name used = Sturtevant Stacy

email addy = stacycreamy11@hotmail.com

email

More about me I am single never married ,born in Los Angeles.(CA) ,obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ,and recently live in Columbus.(OH), I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the Sales of Sculptures ,beeds , gold , etc...I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room ,I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care Stacy

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:41 pm

google + = plus.google.com/104849146525344450744/photos

susan kellerman
5 followers|5,559 views :thinking:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:42 pm

linkedin = linkedin.com/pub/susan-bardo/77/58/8ba

Susan Bardo

--

United States

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:44 pm

live date love = livedatelove.com/profile.asp?user=pambell30

pambell30: Life is Real Good

I am 31 years, Australian by birth and have a very good sense of humor, like to share jokes entertainment, like to watch a good comedy shows and any other good action movies too, I like honesty, faithfulness, and respect in a person, loving and understanding. I hate people who tell lies their way through life, looking to chat and make real good friendship and if possible a friendship that might led into a long lasting relationship, I like movies, reading, walking, traveling, music.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:45 pm

VK = vk.com/id191062628

Camille Smith (B)
Birthday:
April 22
Relationship status:
Single
Languages:
English
Contact information
Current city:
East Flagstaff
Mobile:
http://bravecamille27@yahoo.com

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:46 pm

migente.com/juliana2386/

user name = juliana2386

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:49 pm

FB = facebook.com/angela.loseto.9

Angela Loseto
January 23, 2011 ·

yaaaaaaaaawww che sonno!!! :thinking:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:50 pm

google clone = plus.google.com/103559134651873656036/posts

Glady yoi
Worked at Amazon.com
Attended University of Oxford
Lives in Ghana
30 followers|7,355 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:31 pm

matchmaker.com/GetFullProfile.do?category=default&keyword=singles&no_user=rso&other_profile_id=22409743

kissers45

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”