scammers with pictures of Megan QT, pt. 1

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT

Postby SlapHappy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 pm

yes, post the phone number. and any other details you may have.

I will "borrow" FF's text here. This is what we are looking for:

You have forgot few details to report:
- header
- money request - chat log or text
- profile elements used on dating/social site
- pictures - if are not already reported here
- first and second email
- other contact details: phone numbers, adress for money delivery, bank account (if...)

Useful links:
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
how to use the board - viewtopic.php?p=79
Finding header: viewtopic.php?t=10910
Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed links.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

John Cole lumber_33240@yahoo.com

Postby GarnetEvolution on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: More Info and Pictures
Nice to meet you here dear.
I'm always sorry if I don't get much time to talk with you online because I work alot and also have a whole lot of meetings but I will have time for my soul mate and spend more time with her.
I understand you and sorry to hear all that has happen to you.I know you have breast cancer and I have no problem with that..My ex had the same and right aways she is died and in heaven relaxing with our lord that is all I can say for now..
I'm the only child of my parent.I'm a Germany born from Berlin But I once stay in Florida Miami for 16 years and did work with a Orphanage company as a teacher and also came back to Durham to work with my parent own their lumber wood company.
I lost both of them now and I'm takening care of the company now and I have own it for 14years now and I do also like and love my work.I don't Have any kids..i didn't want to love again because I did loved my ex and she did died in breast cancer.
But right now at the moment I just started this online dating service just 6 months now and I have never met anybody serious now and willing to meet someone serious but right now I can see you are serious and want to get to know you more.
I want you to know that age is just a number and it thats not matter about love or Relationship.I was 11 years older then my ex but we did live together and did everything together in a relationship.
Yeah I can see and feel it that you can be my next soulmate and I won't like to share you with anybody because from your writen shows that you can't cheat or hurt a man but you just need love and happyness in your life time..i understand that and I can be there for you any time and do anything to make you happy.I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous..
I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those, such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.
DISLIKES: I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I dont like loquacious men ,I also dont like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation.
LIKES:I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love beign truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, I think I have been able to give u in details all u need to know about me and would love to read same in reciprocity to ensure a suitable ground for a start of this relationship.
What have you learned from past relationships..???
Have you ever felt loved before with anyone in your life before ? and can you tell me what love means to you?
Have a nice day and Hope to hear from you soon.
Take Care
John

From John Cole Fri Feb 17 15:02:32 2012
Originating-IP: [98.138.90.93
Received: from [41.93.138.57] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:02:32 PST X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427 References: <1329480507.46166.YahooMailNeo@web124717.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> Message-ID: <1329519752.67290.YahooMailNeo@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:02:32 -0800 (PST)
From: John Cole Reply-To: John Cole Subject: Re: More Info and Pictures
41.93.138.57 IP address location & more:

IP address [?]:
41.93.138.57[Copy] [Whois][Reverse IP]

IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP [?]:
Expresso Telecom Ltd
Organization: Expresso Telecom Ltd
Local time in Ghana: 2012-02-17 23:40
GarnetEvolution
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

arhinmegan@yahoo.com

Postby longjohn on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Sorry, but i do not know for "header"! What is that?
There was no (yet) request for money, because i was very suspicious from begin so we did not come yet to this part.
For profile elements you can find it on that links i pasted here
the only email i have is arhinmegan@yahoo.com and yahoo IM ID arhinmegan
there are two numbers of phone that i have and they are: +233206013245 and +233545625818
she told me that her name is Rita and nothing else! I asked for last name but she did not wanted to tell me.
No address no bank CC
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)
longjohn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Cole lumber_33240@yahoo.com

Postby firefly on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:44 pm

- profile elements used on dating/social site
- pictures - if are not already reported here
- first and second email
- other contact details: phone numbers, adress for money delivery, bank account (if...)

Useful links:
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 pm

longjohn, sorry about the links in my previous post. I messed up copying them, and have fixed them now. :oops:

If you read our FAQ, you would find out that a "header" is part of every email sent and received, but normally hidden from view in the normal use of emailing. The header shows where the email originated from, and some time stamps of email servers, etc. From the header, we can extract the IP, which is the address of the computer on the internet where the scammer sent his message from. It will pinpoint his true location, and it will not always where he says he is. This helps to convince victims that he is lying to them, and very important information to post.

Click on the last link in my previous post, and it will take you to the topic with instructions on how to find the header. Copy it with the email(s) sent from the scammer to you, the first one and any others that have some details that victims might search for, and post it for us and the other victims to find here. Thanks.

And thank you for posting the email addresses and phone numbers, too. Your efforts help save others.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for them. :)
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby longjohn on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Look, i do not have mail from "her" because we have meet at ZSUmatch.com and she give me only the Yahoo IM ID. Sorry... I know it that "she" is a scammer because when i asked a real photo of her she did not sent. And i asked "her" for Last name and "she" never told me! I have only her name: "Rita" !!!
And, tell me, how can i give you my IM chat with her? It is very long text... Can i make a (word).doc but where to put it?
longjohn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Cole lumber_33240@yahoo.com

Postby GarnetEvolution on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry the correct email address is lumber_33140
Here is some new information
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:08 PM
Subject: Scammer lumber_33140@yahoo.com Verified

lumber_33140@yahoo.com
Has been verified. Click on the scammer email address
to view the profile or go to domainnamebanned.net and enter the scammer
email address in the search box at the top right of any page
Verified location: Ghana

Pig Busters Scammer Awareness...The BEST Defense
Home Profile Browse Friends Mail Groups Themes
All scammers listed have been verified - We do not list possible scammers
Search for an email address, email ID or
parts of a message or email Help
Main Scammers Page
Account Privacy Log Out
There is more information proving this is a scammer but they have not included it on a profile on one of our sites yet and unfortunately, the profile is or was on a site that states in their terms of service that they do not allow copying user information for any reason so we are unable to list it here.
Email:
lumber_33140@yahoo.com

Added:
Fri Mar 16 2012 10:53am
ID:
Views:
Verified Location:
Ghana
Names Used & Emails/Messages Sent
John Cole - Ana Woods - Portia Kusi
Hummm..............LoL.
Name:Dennise Okine
City:Accra.
State:Ghana
Zipcode:23321
cell number:233541185557
street:oxford street 3rd lane.
I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

GarnetEvolution
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mary Couston/Palor John, johnpalor@ymail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 pm

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=60697
marycouston
- 24 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- trader

hello
this is john a man :mrgreen: that as all that it takes every woman to have i promise to make you the happiest woman on this earth , you can contact me on johnpalor@ymail.com so that we can get to know each other more

No kidding!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003616062367
Palor John
Account Executive at Standard Bank
Studied at Central University College

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Anderson, sandra_sandrahoney@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:15 am

wireclub.com/users/sandra_sandrahoney
Jennifer Anderson (sandra_sandrahoney) Offline
33 • Female • Unverified

Unverified! :rolley:
perhaps this is why.........
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=13086376
sandra O, 29
Accra, G..., Ghana

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 am

http://www.migente.com/redlips30/

Here For: Casual Dating, Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: 12 hours ago
Race: Other
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Scorpio
------------------------------

Received: from [41.190.89.58] accra, ghana
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

hi there,

i hope you doing good..sorry for the delay

i have busy with work

hope to hear from you soon

xoxoxox
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT.....Tagged.com, hi5

Postby starider69 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 am

Sent a message to tagged.com, sometimes known as hi5. One of my scammers has a profile listed with them, they basically told me in so many words to go to Hell, so anything I see from Tagged , or hi5 I will know as as Scammer. It seems that they are a Safe Haven for Scammers, and they will do nothing about it........
starider69
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby the_outsider on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 am

I would like to thank u all for this site and for being here to warn each other.. I am going to accra soon and through tagged i have communicated with Arhin Mabel.. She told me that she is from Germany..and she is based there because her mother is from Ghanna !! And she sent me alot of photos haha.. Because of her accent on the phone and for her request to send the money before i go there i decided to google her name to discover all this shit about this f****** scammer ...
Here is the email she provide me with : arhinmabel52@yahoo.com
and the mobile # is +233545625818
She asked me also for a laptop lol...
Thank u guys for being here...
the_outsider
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am

Hello the_outsider....welcome here. Good to hear that we've helped you to save Money. Its always good to notice that our work helped people. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Winner77 on Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 am

Well this scammer has 2 profile on Flirtomatic.com,1st goes by the name of Gerogina Draven email is gerogina.draven@yahoo.com claim to be nursing sudent(where else?) Nigeria of course why go to nursing school
in the USA? Go to Africa to become a nurse??? Sure. Won't talk to me anymore after tonight chatted with him/her?
Because I would not support her while they are in school. LoL! So broken heart about her! Also had video chat with her,
only problem those it was the same room with the same girl??? Going by Nancy Asamoah! LoL! Also from Flirtomatic.
Her email is humbleness4u@yahoo.com this one claims that her hubby die,she was from Africa,they met online,got marry,move to the states,after her hubby died,move back home to Africa,with her daughter,who never met her "daddy"because he die before she was born. Have not heard back from Nancy,for a few days now. Never ask me for any kind of support.She did tell me she has a small shop,that was taken from her by the government for a road!Now she is looking for new place for her small shop. Not sure if I will hear from her again,If I do,I think will tell me that her daughter is sick,and she need money to take her to the doctor,or she found a place,she money the 1st month rent or something along those lines. I will post the pictures she sent me,not so call Nancy,but from my nursing student ex! LOL
Winner77
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Winner77 on Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 am

Here are the pictures my ex nursing student g/f is using. Her twin sister got back in touch with me! LoL!
Telling me her store was finally gone. Didn't reply back to her/him. She im me when I was offline,lfet me her
phone # text her when I am online,so she/he can come online to meet me! LoL!Here this scum #233-273-344-5832 Have not text or call as of yet. I just might do so,just to see who if anyone picks up.

Winner77
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females