Mugu says...

Discussion of scam and scambaiting NOT related to any particular scammer

Re: Mugu says...

Postby duckhunter on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 pm

At least she thinks he's 'man' enough to manage it ... I'd take that as a compliment Ice.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: davelove191@yahoo.com

Postby davidQQ on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 am

so then why don't you email him again and see what he will bring up again
davidQQ

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Captain Gordon Hannett

Postby firefly on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:23 pm

from viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28313
For one Mugu, you can try harder, davidQQ...

General IP Information

IP: 197.251.183.208
Decimal: 3321608144
Hostname: 197.251.183.208
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Services: None detected
Type:
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Latitude: 5.55
Longitude: -0.2167
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm

^^ email is davelove191@yahoo.com

Which is his soldier scam email addy! He´s got nerves...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby robust on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 am

Subject: Please xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:37:46 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Bard Forssell <bforssell@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxxx

xxxxxx, You also went ahead to post my daughter picture on the site, You did not have the fear of God in you bcoz if you do you would not even post my daughter picture on it, I mean the question am still asking myself is how did I scam you????.....HOW DID I SCAM YOU? IN WHAT WAY HAVE I SCAMMED YOU???...Please answer this question, I took my time to explain to you about just a single email, I mean what else do you want me to say, I did not at once lie to you or hide anything from you but you took it wrong and you went to the site to black male me, for what xxxxxx????.
Did I ever ask you to do anything for me??? all I asked of you is just a chance to prove my love to you that was all I requested of, Please xxxxxx, Kindly take out my picture , my daughter picture and my details off the site, Please have put in all have got into this project am handling, I dont want to loose it, If there is a way for us to sit and talk in person, I am still coming to Australia once all this court case over what you paste on the website is over. :mrgreen:
Please xxxxx, I have nothing against you, Its true that I fell in love with you when I found you, You are my first experience on the online dating, :liar: Please just take my details of the site, How would you feel if this is done to you????....I mean a scammer means someone that ask the other for material things or money, I did not ask you of any of this, all I ask was just a chance to show that my love is real, :sick: Is that too much to ask or is it a crime, please I beg you in the name of almighty God, :twisted: Take my name of the site.
Thank you :yawn:

:applause:

I shay,
Put your hands in the air and say ' am a mugu ' 100 times!
Get a real job. Now run along mugu.Your waisting my time....
robust
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby almost_bit on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 pm

> Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:11:31 -0800
> From: billioniatykun@yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: Please
> To: Mary
>
> the hell out of your ASS you are such a ASSHOLE you don't have respect you are a idiot you think you are more than problem right in jesus name problem will come your way and you will not find a helper your son too will be in a bad position.. you once again...what did I do to make your sister cry..did I come there to beat her or what..
>
> Harry
>
Do NOT bait your own scammer!
___
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
almost_bit
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: drcurtis "worthycurtis@yahoo.com"

Postby kelvin on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:10 am

I AM NOT SCAM AND I HAVE REPORTED THIS WOMAN'S CASE WHO IS DESPERATE TO DATE ME FROM BBW SITE TO THE FBI MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS WORTHYCURTISE@YAHOO.COM SHE MAIL ME THAT SHE SEARCH FOR MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON GOOGLE AND FIND ME TO BE A SCAM THE EMAIL SHE SEARCH IS WORTHCURTIS@YAHOO.COM SHE OMITTED THE( E)..AM A GENTLE HONEST AND EASY GOING PERSON WHO LOVE MY JOB AND MY COUNTRY...
kelvin

Bookmark and Share

Re: drcurtis "worthycurtis@yahoo.com"

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 am

^^
john4really44@yahoo.com

197.255.167.77 Received: from 197.255.167.77 [NIGERIA] has many Google hits!

Mugu banned and added to mugu speaks thread.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

I am not a scammer

Postby willfill24 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am

Greetings to the site operator. I am writing in respect of my name, phone number and pictures that was post on your site as a scammer ( Williams Nzemeka, don_will24will@yahoo.com ). I never lied to any one, i just told the person that i have an uncle who live in California. I love the city and more over i did not see Senegal when i was registering the site. I was new in using site as at that time. please with all respect, I am not a scammer and i have not scammer any one. If any body have told you that i did, please get me in contact with the person. I am writing because this problem have been affecting my ministry with my foreign partners on my Missionary work over here in Senegal. I have not and will never scammer any body. I am giving this company an ultimatum to delete my name and email and pictures from the face of your site as a scammer within 14 days or i will have my lawyer sue your company for public assort, impersonation E.T.C. thanks as i wait to hear from you.
willfill24

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:46 pm

willfill24 from viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18623

banned and moved here

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/189.16.82.34
189.16.82.34 appears in our database 432 times
Current country of origin: Brazil

One brazilian IP for one "honest missionar" in Senegal. Good example of globalization... :lol:
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 pm

^willfill24@yahoo.com, 189.16.82.34
I am not a scammer willfill24

greeting from the Lord. Please i am writing in respect of my name and email you put on here as a scammer. I am not scammer and i am asking you to please delete my name and picture and phone number you post on this site. I don't want to have any problem with you or the site owner. but if you need a problem from me, believe me, i will give it to you and any one that may come after you with the last blood of me. I am very serious on this issue. This have been a problem with my ministry here in Senegal. do read the email i pest on the post and delete. thx and be bless in the Lord.

................................................................................

Greetings to the site operator. I am writing in respect of my name, phone number and pictures that was post on your site as a scammer ( Williams Nzemeka, don_will24will@yahoo.com ). I never lied to any one, i just told the person that i have an uncle who live in California. I love the city and more over i did not see Senegal when i was registering the site. I was new in using site as at that time. please with all respect, I am not a scammer and i have not scammer any one. If any body have told you that i did, please get me in contact with the person. I am writing because this problem have been affecting my ministry with my foreign partners on my Missionary work over here in Senegal. I have not and will never scammer any body. I am giving this company an ultimatum to delete my name and email and pictures from the face of your site as a scammer within 14 days or i will have my lawyer sue your company for public assort, impersonation E.T.C. thanks as i wait to hear from you.

---------------------

I am writing because this problem have been affecting my ministry with my foreign partners on my Missionary work over here in Senegal.

Means: I have lost victims because a decent citizen has posted my scam on your site.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Harry Herbert (billioniatykun@yahoo.com)
Sent: March-26-12 7:19:32 PM
To: mary

PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME AGAIN...F**K YOU WITH YOUR MONEY...

But Mary was being so nice for a change. :-o
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Reported his own format posted here. davjohn500000@gmail.com, IP 41.151.70.112
Grund der Meldung: Offensive

Gemeldet von david John am Mo 30. Apr 2012, 14:40
The poster of this post is trying to destroy my reputation, i am not a fraudster, please kindly delete that post. thanks

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

His Holiness Bishop Emeka Stern [bishophstern@gmail.com]

Postby Bix on Tue May 08, 2012 6:13 pm

I must have really pissed off a Mugu to earn a curse from "His Holiness"!
:mrgreen:

JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS. JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN IS, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE,I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR HOUSE SOONEST. I SHALL CUT OFF UR HEAD AND PLACE IT ON A MOP HANDEL

REALL BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.

UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD! UR PAPA HIV DON DIE 4 MONKEY WORLD! LET ME PLEASE SLICE OFF YOUR HANDS WITH MY MACHETE SO YOU MAY WORSHIP ALLAH IN ALL HIS NAKED GLORY ASHOLE.

FUCKIN MUMU LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT AND A ASHEWO STINKING TOTO. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD GOAT GO FUK YOUR SISTHER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUGU IDOT FOOL U AR NOW DEAD MAN DO U KNOW I PAY CHIEF DAAGBO HOUNON HOUNA IN OUIDAH PRAYS AND A BENEDICTION BEFORE SACRIFICING CHICKENS ON DEALTAR FOR U TO GO BLIND.

NA VODOUNIN DECLAIR IWA DON INHERIT UR MIND MAKE U MOVE LIKE SNAKE SO REVENENS WALK THE NIGHT TO FIN U. LEGBA DON CURSE UR PENIS SO IT NBE GON
MR DEATH COME KNOCK UR DOOR IN SEVEN NIGTS N MAY SPIRITS KISS U TOEVELASTIN HELL AND DAMNATON ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD

YOU ARE MAD NOT TO KNOW THAT AS A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CHIEF WITH WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MYSTICISM I CAN REMOTE CONTROL YOUR INNER MAN TO YIELD TO COMPLETE MADNESS.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE AS I STRIKE U DEAD. ODE BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, MUMU LIKE YOU.

FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE. MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH

I will report back in 7 days!!! :mrgreen:
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed May 09, 2012 1:37 am

LOLZ!!! And while writing this, he probably dressed up as a voodoo priest and was doing a ritual dancing around the fire, and rounded it all up by screwing his goat!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion