Mugu says...

Discussion of scam and scambaiting NOT related to any particular scammer

Re: Filipina arrested picking up Western Union $$

Postby prettygirl on Sun May 20, 2012 11:15 am

Janka Cederstam is my schoolmate in CSB and she has this reputation of being a flirt in our university,that's why we never believe in this news when it came out!she always uses other people for publicity for her fan page,now it's about 4,000 likes already!we all felt sorry for that Louela Tan.she is the victim here and for all we know that Australian named xxx is xxx's ex- boyfriend!looks are really deceiving.Janka maybe very gorgeous and that Louela is fat and ugly but let us not judge that Louela for how she looks or condemn her for what she did.for sure Janka and xxx used her for publicity purposes.Janka used the same old trick.there are rumors here in our university that Janka and xxx payed that Louela for an entrapment then now that Louela is out of the detention center because xxx s helped her.see how the world works?i wonder why celebrities do all of these things.specially to ordinary people.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun May 20, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name of Australian vic deleted multiple times. Poster banned for being a Philippine scammer (supporter).
prettygirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Filipina arrested picking up Western Union $$

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun May 20, 2012 11:43 am

Cut it out. The model is an innocent victim of identity theft. You understand what a "fake profile using pictures of xxx" is?

As to the credibility of "prettygirl", IP 180.194.29.243, email blackrose8223@yahoo.com :

IP-Adresse [?]: 180.194.29.243 Kopieren [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Ländercode der IP: PH
Land der IP: ip address flag Philippines
Bundesland der IP: Albay
Stadt der IP: Bagumbayan

Thanks for reconfirming why scammers are the lowest life form of the Earth.

Where do you know the name of the Australian victim from?! You are the PHL scammer yourself or at least an active supporter!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mugu says...

Postby TGTBT on Tue May 22, 2012 11:23 pm

I see that BIX has not reported back on the curses, insults & voodoo thrown and it has been more that 7 days! Could it be? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Has his holiness Bishop Stern finally done one of us in? I am quite interested to hear BIX!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
TGTBT
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby robust on Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Reading this now a few months later after being set up by a scammer it's gone from the ridiculous, to even sad. For me I knew when I was over it when I chose for one, not to internet date and get busy with whatever it is that I have been putting off or gifted with. More is less and less is more. Once my life became distracted by the importance of real life, the less I need the fantasy or the maybe I can meet my true love online. It can happen but the odds are against us!
:hugz:
Get a real job. Now run along mugu.Your waisting my time....
robust
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

I am a stupid mugu

Postby lovemejj on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 pm

i was talking to a lady and her name is xxx.i was in touch with her for weeks and now she is asking em for money..is this a scam or not ?
her email address is xxxx

her other email address is xxxx
lovemejj
SCAMMER

Bookmark and Share

I am a dumbass

Postby lovemejj on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:06 pm

to everybody out there.i have been in touch with a lady her name is xxx.we have been talking for more than 4 weeks now and she is asking me for money she is from London.how can i track her down
her email address is
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
please i need help on how to track her down.
lovemejj
SCAMMER

Bookmark and Share

Re: I am a stupid mugu

Postby Marisa on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 pm

The lady that this idiot posted is a victim!! This is a mugu trying to post a victim, so OFF!!! :evil:

These are his registration details:

jasonjor@yahoo.com
203.206.137.189 - SOCK PROXY from Australia.

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Damn! I saw that, believe I even left some script there but it did not occur me to check him out :evil:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:36 am

jasonjor@yahoo.com what an fool...his avatar is reported here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29513
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: davidaston_a@yahoo.co.za

Postby davidaston on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 pm

WHY DO YOU ALL LIE ABOUT THIS GENTLE MAN. I LIKE HIM VERY MUCH. AND HE IS MY LIFE NOW. YOU SHOULD ALL STOP LYING.
davidaston
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: davidaston_a@yahoo.co.za

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 pm

^^
jamesdavid_a@yahoo.com.au
IP-Adresse [?]: 117.121.242.104 Australia
Bundesland der IP: New South Wales
Stadt der IP: Sydney
Breitengrad der IP: -33.8615
Längengrad der IP: 151.2055
Provider der IP [?]: GPLHost VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting Servi
Organisation: GPLHost VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting Servi
Host der IP: [?]: mx.xen05.node6102.gplhost.com [Whois] [Trace]

Proxy. Banned. Nice try, mugu!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 pm

jamesdavid_a@yahoo.com.au avatar on yahoo
:mrgreen: that was the picture where I recognized that he is already reported here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32460

Show me your smile and I will tell you if you are here :mrgreen:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: His Holiness Bishop Emeka Stern [bishophstern@gmail.com

Postby robust on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Bix wrote:
I must have really pissed off a Mugu to earn a curse from "His Holiness"!
:mrgreen:

JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS. JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN IS, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE,I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR HOUSE SOONEST. I SHALL CUT OFF UR HEAD AND PLACE IT ON A MOP HANDEL

REALL BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.

UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD! UR PAPA HIV DON DIE 4 MONKEY WORLD! LET ME PLEASE SLICE OFF YOUR HANDS WITH MY MACHETE SO YOU MAY WORSHIP ALLAH IN ALL HIS NAKED GLORY ASHOLE.

FUCKIN MUMU LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT AND A ASHEWO STINKING TOTO. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD GOAT GO FUK YOUR SISTHER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUGU IDOT FOOL U AR NOW DEAD MAN DO U KNOW I PAY CHIEF DAAGBO HOUNON HOUNA IN OUIDAH PRAYS AND A BENEDICTION BEFORE SACRIFICING CHICKENS ON DEALTAR FOR U TO GO BLIND.

NA VODOUNIN DECLAIR IWA DON INHERIT UR MIND MAKE U MOVE LIKE SNAKE SO REVENENS WALK THE NIGHT TO FIN U. LEGBA DON CURSE UR PENIS SO IT NBE GON
MR DEATH COME KNOCK UR DOOR IN SEVEN NIGTS N MAY SPIRITS KISS U TOEVELASTIN HELL AND DAMNATON ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD

YOU ARE MAD NOT TO KNOW THAT AS A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CHIEF WITH WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MYSTICISM I CAN REMOTE CONTROL YOUR INNER MAN TO YIELD TO COMPLETE MADNESS.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE AS I STRIKE U DEAD. ODE BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, MUMU LIKE YOU.

FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE. MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH

I will report back in 7 days!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
robust
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby robust on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm

:mrgreen: mumu. Funniest thing iv read here so far :mrgreen:
robust
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: anisha_williams@yahoo.com

Postby anisha3x on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello, this is anisha williams, the man that reported me here on this site asked me to show him my boobs on yahoo room which i told him NO, but i dont know why he has gone extra mile to put my name on the romance scam, i am not a scammer and right now i am married to a man from austria, please remove my name, coz my husband is angry with me coz of what he has seen here. please admin, remove my name. please, i am married now
anisha3x
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion