It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
dotti
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - My Space

Postby dotti » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 am

Trish,
I am glad to hear you weren't scammed.

However, please read the rules regarding the site. You should never tell a scammer he is listed here or confront him with the evidence that is posted here. When you do this, you will likely cause the scammer to change his identity/photos/script, undoing the work of those who posted the scammer, and increasing the odds that the next victim will be scammed.

he even tried to act as if I didn't know what I was talking about when confronted with proof from this site
He has nothing to lose by denying everything. You haven't sent him money, you aren't going to send him money as things stand, so he's going to keep lying and hope that you believe he wouldn't keep up the charade unless he was innocent.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Best Dung - hearted001@yahoo.com

Postby On A Mission » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 pm

The last name that this one picked to use is appropriate for all of them but adding that he is using Best for his first name.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary definition for DUNG is:
1 : the feces of an animal : manure
2 : something repulsive
Then there is the Dung Beetle that feeds on this mess. So they would fit in both categories anyway.

Yahoo states:
James
Male
akron

MySpace Profile:
Best Dung
Male
47 years old
Akron, Ohio
United States

COPY OF MESSAGE:
Hello...
I'm James... I like to think of myself as a like able person. I consider myself an easy/out going type. I'm easy to talk and can talk it up myself. I have 15 year old son who lives with me. We get along pretty good. We have our moments. I do like to go out and have fun. I like to go to the movies, out to dinner, go dancing, car shows, car races,hot rods and fast cars and anything to do with the great outdoors but I can be just as happy staying home with a good movie and that right someone. If this interests you,here is my yahoo id(hearted001@yahoo.com) you can add me to your yahoo list......Anxiously and anticipating to chat with you soon.....meet you there...
Stay blessed
James
MySpace
Yahoo
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

hummingbird64
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hummingbird64 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:53 pm

This scammer going by the name Danny Wilson age 45 on yahoo personals, as Dannyseeker dannywilson70@yahoo.com. He was IM me and telling me he was a builder in Nigeria, Africa. He had his 10 year old daughter Debbie with him, claiming his daughter had found her mother in bed with another man. He claimed he was divorced and that he lived in Knoxville, TN. gave a address of 1122 Piney Church rd. Knoxville, TN.
After a few weeks of IM, And countless LOVE POEMS His Main way of woooing. He asked if he could send me a gift? Asked for my address, I did and received roses. only 3 , I LOVE YOU! DANNY the card read. He IM me asking me to marry him. And he would see me on the 9th of May when he returned from Nigeria, He called me 4 times I did not respond due to the fact he also asked me for $700.00 dollars, that he had lost his wallet containing $2,400.00 in cash and only had a pay check, but could not cash it, because the banks did not have the enough money to do so. LOL :mrgreen: AS IF? In order to pay his hotel bill and to feed Debbie. Or they would be out on the street. I noticed from other post he has a way of story telling to use women to give him what he wants. Please do as I have and report him to Yahoo personals and lets STOP this EXCUSE for a HUMAN.

Jewel9999
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredneedlove2007

Postby Jewel9999 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:22 pm

He used the email address coronical0@yahoo.com and he used hearted001@yahoo.com. He prefers to use either Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger to communicate. Did not send many emails. I received only 3 emails from this man. Here is what he sent me

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"James Best" <hearted001@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: Edited out - F

Subject: Complement of the day, Contact the security
To:hearted001@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010, 10:30 AM

Complemeint of the day.

Good Day,

I have waited so long for you to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $1,800,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not get any reply from you. Then I went and deposited the Draft with SECURITY COMPANY, EGYPT.

I have traveled out of the country for a 6 Months Vacation because the Dr said I need alot of rest.

All you have to do now is to contact the SECURITY COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for safe keeping, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Check showing that it is not Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the SECURITY COMPANY to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (I dont know the amount) US Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Again, I would have paid that but they said no because they dont know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact the SECURITY COMPANY now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below:
Contact person Mr. IBRAHEEM REMMY,
Email: ibremmy@diplomats.com
Tel: +20147147886

Finally, come up with this information in the claims form and forward it to them.

Full Names: Country: Home address: Occupation: Phone numbers: Fax Numbers: Sex: Marital Status: Mailing Address:

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee which i dont know the amount.

Yours Faithfully,
C.E.O
Mr, Mike Anderson
© 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:34 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"James Best" <hearted001@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: "" Edited out - F

Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Sunday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time I heard you on the phone and your words to on chat, I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time .Am really miss you badly babe ,I can't wait to be with you babe.

Love always,

James

Subject: عاجل الاستجابة المطلوبة
To: hearted001@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 7:23 PM

وقال جيمس ،

لم نسمع منك منذ أن رحلت عن الدول.. دعونا نعرف ما يجري قبل أن تقدم البيانات الى مكتب التحقيقات الاتحادي للتحقيق....

زيدان

The last one basically said the person sending the email was going to contact the FBI and report him for fraud. Imagine that.

I added a picture hope it posts. He is the one on the far left. The other people are supposedly his family and a couple of friends. Although he will tell you he has no family other than a son who he told me was 16 and then he told someone else was 11 and then he said he had a daughter who is 7 but then said she was 10. Says he is a contractor working in Cairo but needed a ticket to Akron, Ohio where he claimed he lives.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Yes but you have spread all your (valuable) information across a number of threads that are referring to totally different scammers than the one whose pictures you "know".
No worries, it usually takes just minutes but right now I fail to find the link to the thread where all your posts obviosuly need to be merged to...
It´s important to group them by pictures, so other people who search for information can see through this scammer madness :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Jewel9999
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jewel9999 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Sorry, i won't post any more. I will just check for updates and read only.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Np, I enjoyed researching 30 minutes for nothing at 1:41 Am this day. You could at least help me putting stuff into order again. :cool:

EDIT Thanks for PMming the link to where it all belongs to, On A Mission. You´ve saved my butt :D
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 pm

http://www.spark.com/Applications/Membe ... nline+List" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stevB7B7
• 46 years old
• Seattle, WA
• Divorced, Man seeking Woman
• For a Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Marriage & Children, Activity Partner
• Logged in: 14 minutes ago
• Last Update: 5/24/2010

... I see my selp to be simple :mrgreen: and easy to move along witha any one
without entainning fear ...
:D

Education: Master's Degree

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 pm

gray.robert43@yahoo.com
can also be found on tagged however with a different pic
so I'll start a new thread

RDH1961
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RDH1961 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 am

Also on Match.com as "Alertjsport" or Timothy Work...widower with 7 yr. old daughter Kathy living in Salamanca, N.Y. and working in Nigeria as a project manager for bridge and road construction. Scammed for money too!!

JulieS
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Romance Scam out of Africa

Postby JulieS » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 am

]Email- lovebutterss@yahoo.com
Yahoo IM- Kyle Michael Coleman
Posing as a white male.stuck in Africa with his 7 yr old daughter. IT'S really an African male who has stolen these pics. THANK GOD I caught on to him and he never got one dime out of me.....only time.....I met him on Match.com. BE smart...no one...NO ONE should be asking you for anything....REMEMBER THAT, AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE... :D I reported it to Yahoo but there he is on line talking to his next scam and there letting him, I just don't get it.....
duplicate pictures removed RZ

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:17 am

lovebutterss@yahoo.com
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445276638" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kyle M
Zuletzt aktiv(last active): vor 13 Tagen(13 days ago)

Profilansichten: 354 Mal

Profil-Skin: Standard

Tagline: Walking Alone Now !!!

Mitglied seit(member since): Aug 5, 2010

Geschlecht(gender): Männlich(male)

Adresse(address): Gladstone, OR

Alter(age): 46

Beziehungsstatus(relationship status): Single

Interessiert an(interested in): Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

Sprachen(language): Englisch(english)

Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß

Religion: Katholik

Orientierung: Heterosexuell
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:42 am

lovebutterss@yahoo.com
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445276638" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kyle M
pic guy in suit with silver tie
Tagline: Walking Alone Now !!!
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

yahoo avatar as on Tagged
profile: Kyle, Male - Omaha, Nebraska

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:07 am

Doing business at kisscafe.com as

Heavenhugme “Looking For My Soul Mate.”
Seeking a: Female / 42 to 65
Desired Relationship: Marriage
Education Level: Bachelors Degree

So nice reading from you, I will tell you about me. I am a man with a good sense of humor,who is not here for hard games or one night stand,I was born in Chesapeake, VA then I was sent to school in Kingston Jamaica where I also attended my university at the Kingston University Jamaica. I am a widower for five years now, I have a 12yrs daughter. I work as a drilling engineer with an oil company here in Scotland.(Kcadeutag drilling company and it is located in the montrose field, North Sea, United Kingdom. )I am seeking to find a long term relationship that will lead to an everlasting union. I hope you seek the same too. I live my life daily in the basis that Christ directs me and he has been my strength all these years. I go to church twice a week as we have a chapel on here in the rig and when am in the states I do go to church regularly. I am seeking to find a woman that will love me and live the rest of her life with me. Have a wonderful week and God bless you.

David.

Interestingly, he sent me an email that was meant for someone else, complete with her email address. :D
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 am

Oops....forgot something. david_winterd1@yahoo.com
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

Return to “White Males”