scammers with pictures of Lee

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Richard Benson

Postby duckhunter on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Somehow this slimy mugu got his fake email attached to the rotary club website via Google. Clever.

rotaryclub_redding@yahoo.com

hello i am mark morris by name widowed for 19years and i am a police officer i deal with online crime also doing a part time job with the rotaryclub international we help the poors and orphans.but now i am tired of being alone.i need a woman to love me i think it will be so nice to have a woman from your state (yes, the 52nd state -- Canada) and i think we can meet ....hope to hear back from you and i would really appreciate it if you would love to chat with me on yahoo...my ID on yahoo is rotaryclub_redding@yahoo.com...send me your own yahoo ID and i will add you up for a nice chat...thanks Mark morris

74.115.210.33 Proxy: Suspected network sharing device

New photo
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Anybody speak Yoruba? This mugu just sent me a message:
Ko ni da fun eeeee. Wa se ofo ni ....Olori buruku olosi

Now he's spitting out something I can understand (I don't think he likes me) :D
Ok we don hear u ooo...tell me where u dey ogbeni......make i tell u knowone on this earth will scare me....i was trained for my doings
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 am

He is Jackson Campbell on Tagged with 3 profiles and the same photos and e-mail jacksoncampbell44@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5449651162
Campbell J
Basic Info: 45, Male, Kuala Lumpor, Malaysia (hide)
Music: Jason Mraz - I Am Yours
Movies:comedy
TV:CNN & BBC
Books:eagles
Sports:America football
Interests:I love my self the way I'm, i wish to meet honest person....
Dreams: It's to have a woman of my dream...

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5450401240
Jackson C
Basic Info: 45, Male, City of London, United Kingdom
Movies: comedy
TV: CNN & BBC
Books: eagles
Sports: USA football
Interests: I love my self the way i'm
Dreams: Is to have a woman of my dream

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5450370414
Campbell J
Basic Info: 45, Male, City of London, United Kingdom
Movies:comedy
TV:CNN & BBC
Books:eagles
Sports:USA football
Interests:I love my self the way i'm
Dreams: Is to have a woman of my dream

He is on Facebook with his 5 wonderful friends- scammers
Jackson Campbell
Has worked at Computer Science
Studied at University of Liverpool School of Veterinary Science
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom
http:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001775579127

Thanks for liking me, and here it's, jacksoncampbell44@yahoo.com add me so we can chat when you are online, i hope you are a serious person, who someone can build trust on......
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Allman, f_allman@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5454128163
Frank A
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Profile Views: 85 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: best man i can be

Thanks for giving me a try. Here is my Email : f_allman@yahoo.com
Please do drop yours.
Thanks,
Frank
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 pm

http:/ /person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5338426
USER ID: 5338426
Nickname: Rolland
Name: Rolland
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City

New pics!
Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Gary Walter - walterman1010@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:16 pm

matchdoctor
walterman1010
39-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 32 - 65
Eldorado Springs, Colorado, United States
about myself:
am easy sweet and loving caring and respectful too

Hello Beautiful..Thanks alot for getting back to me..sorry my Picture is on Pending i Hope you Understand with me i want you to know that i have more of me....if you Care to Chat and get to know you more better....write me on walterman1010@yahoo.com after i read from you i will send you few pictures of mine so that you will know who you are Talking to i Hope that Alright with you?take good care of yourself and get back to me Thanks once again bye
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Terry - richardterry84@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm

http:/ /w ww.wireclub.com/users/richardterry84
richard terry (richardterry84) Online
48 • Male • from California City

richardterry84: I am an Civil Engineering, I construct Roads and Bridges..I Have been to Many Places in Usa, Germany, Brazil, Uk, China, France, Jamaica, and i am now in Africa :twisted: on a business trip....But i will be Coming back Home very soon
richardterry84: west african nigeria :twisted: :twisted:
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan Fred - jonathanfred12@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:36 pm

The alternative scam ID of Richard Terry above!...added immediately after he was blocked :mrgreen:
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mack Winggars , mackwinggars41@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:13 am

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=211878
mack111
- 41 y/o male
- california, American Samoa
- English, English, English
- contractor
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-03-26 20:49:52
- ID: 211878

hello how are you doing today i hope all is good over there i will like to know you more ........here is my id mackwinggars41@yaho o.com have a lovely day and nice to hear back from you soon

Email leads to familiar mugshot on Tagged!
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7245296496
Mack W
Tagline: am looking right woman
am mack winggars 41 years of age i am looking for right woman to spend the rest of my life with here is my id mackwinggars41@yahoo.com
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Lee Bright, leebright1952@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:23 am

en.netlog.com/leebright1952
(even using the real guy's name - Lee!!)

Name
Lee Bright
Date of birth
28/04/1962
(12 more days)
United States

About me
I am an open and honest person who likes to meet interesting people.i also believe life is short and you should live it to the fullest. I am not into scammers and liars, I believe in the truth and being up front with people. The reason I am like this is because i have been hurt and would not do that to others. I also have a saying i hold dear to me,"Enjoy the little things in life, because they could end up being the big things.

i also beleive that people should not take life for granted because it is not permanent.

leebright1952@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Paul Smith, paul.smith1229@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:30 am

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6009113
USER ID: 6009113
Nickname: paulsmith
Name: paul
State/Region: Maryland
City: California

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Mike Welborn, mikewelborn91@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6024587
USER ID: 6024587
Nickname: mikewelborn91
Name: Mike Welborn
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Distance: 3471 ml (5587 km)
Last login: Apr 20, 2012, 13:46
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Benson/Lee Bright

Postby aemlee on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:17 am

The person using the photos is going by the name of Lee Bright. He uses the email address of leebright1952@yahoo.com. He is currently on TAGGED. On email the originating address is: X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.169]
Authentication-Results: mta1045.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.169)
by mta1045.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:54:52 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.146] by nm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Apr 2012 02:54:49 -0000
The first message that I received from on on tagged stated:
Lee B:
18 days ago
i There, How are you Doing today what's a lovely pic you has on here. just stop by to said hi hope you don't mind me saying hi to you?'
I wrote back:
xxx:
10 days ago
Hi Lee
Do not mind at all. And thank you for the compliment, that was very nice of you. I am like this Lee, when I meet someone , I see that person as a friend that I have not met as of yet, but now have. Be glad to talk on here anytime. I also am on Facebook. Talk to you later
xxx
Then he wrote backLee B:
9 days ago
Thanks for getting back to me,I will like to know more about you. Do you have a Yahoo IM ADD? Or can you add me to leebright1952@yahoo.com

<message from poster removed>

Did not receive any further message on tagged but then received an email from him. I have posted the IP address above of where the email came from. Email stated:
To: xxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:30 PM
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME

I am Lee Bright i was born in 1963 April 28 i am Widowed with two Children Diane and James but James pass away some year ago sickness with mental disabilities. i was born in Sweden, when i was 30 year old i move to California Oxnard . I find very much peace and tranquility there .I`m 177 cm 5' 9.7" with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring,honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.

I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. c e.c.t.

I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care

I let my guard down and wrote back to him:

<message from poster removed>

then he wrote back to me
To: xxx
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:44 PM
Subject: THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME

Hello xxx

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I know you will think what is a man like me doing on here ..Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.
Elena .
Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of friendship and I know I have
Thanks
Lee Bright

Then he wrote back saying: To A Beautiful Queen!,

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

In this message he sated that he use to be an accountant but now he travels all over the world collecting artifacts, sculptures and things like that. He said that he just went to Nigeria and picked up some items there.
On his TAGGTED page he has the following"
Lee B
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 295 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: looking for romance serious relationship

Location: Oxford, MS (But in letter he says he is from Oxnardm, California" not MS. Big difference)
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

When I ran the IP address it came back to the United States, NY.

He only has two photos on TAGGED

I have not told him that he is on Scammers at all. In fact I was surprised when I saw him here. He is writing back tomorrow.
Last edited by Marisa on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed private details of poster
aemlee
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jackson Daniel, jackdan5774@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:00 am

re-sufaced on saymehi, same pics:

daniel80
- 53 y/o male
- New york, USA
- English, English, English
- Secretary :mrgreen:
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-23 11:38:30
- ID: 82622

Description:
I am cool and honest.email me anytime u want.

Ideal match description:
A woman that is trusthworthy and caring.that wanna have relationship with mutual understanding.

Hello. How are u doing.forgive my intuition.just checking profile here and see yours and i got interested in it. how may i knw u better. Incase u wanna knw more about me u can chat me on yahoo messenger if u dont mind. Here is my yahoo i.d jackdan5774@yahoo.com.or send me yours
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

David Moore, davidmoore4412@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri May 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Added to Yahoo Im...avatar is "LEE"
Bix

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext