It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am

michealsni on matchdoctor

43-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 53
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
Am a simple and loving man .Open minded and wanting to be there for anything that comes my way .Its like a poem which says those seeking finds when they ask.

about my children:
Well i do have a son and his name is micheal junior,and he is 10yrs old and loving too like his dad

about my work:
well am a geologist and everyone knows its all about the earth and that is all i do

junkmail:
How are you doing ,just got on here and decided to check on your profile .well mind we get to know each other more maybe have a chat or something .you could contact me on sniffenm@ymail.com...

Received: from [175.143.213.109] by web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:10:23 PDT
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

175.143.213.109 - Malaysia

thanks for the message and i would love to chat with you if you don't mind ok.do send me your email address or maybe if you have a facebook account we can chat on there .So maybe we could get to know more about each other ok

His FB :
http://www.facebook.com/michealj.sniffen
Micheal J Sniffen
Worked at DOCTOR
Studied at Massey University
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Auckland, New Zealand

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:06 pm

for female profile see
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49386

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm

next attempt, this time via gmail:

micksniffen@gmail.com

Hi,

How are you doing,am micheal from the match doctor and would love to know more about you.well am single and willing to be in a serious relationship but then knowing you would be the best thing ever one would love to do and it will be a pleasure to do so.

I use to have someone but then she cheated on me by having another man and i have a son he is 12yrs old and am happy to have him too.I love music and watching movies too and i do come from new zealand but working here in the Uk.Life in the US was really not good for me so i relocated down here but then if you do accept me and we work things out i think i can be there for you and we could be together.Besides i work as a doctor and how about you.Do tell me more about you and i think we can start from here if you don't mind .

Return to “White Males”