Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Marisa on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am

michealsni on matchdoctor

43-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 53
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
Am a simple and loving man .Open minded and wanting to be there for anything that comes my way .Its like a poem which says those seeking finds when they ask.

about my children:
Well i do have a son and his name is micheal junior,and he is 10yrs old and loving too like his dad

about my work:
well am a geologist and everyone knows its all about the earth and that is all i do

junkmail:
How are you doing ,just got on here and decided to check on your profile .well mind we get to know each other more maybe have a chat or something .you could contact me on sniffenm@ymail.com...

Received: from [175.143.213.109] by web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:10:23 PDT
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

175.143.213.109 - Malaysia

thanks for the message and i would love to chat with you if you don't mind ok.do send me your email address or maybe if you have a facebook account we can chat on there .So maybe we could get to know more about each other ok

His FB :
http://www.facebook.com/michealj.sniffen
Micheal J Sniffen
Worked at DOCTOR
Studied at Massey University
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Auckland, New Zealand

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Myra on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:06 pm

for female profile see
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49386
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Marisa on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm

next attempt, this time via gmail:

micksniffen@gmail.com

Hi,

How are you doing,am micheal from the match doctor and would love to know more about you.well am single and willing to be in a serious relationship but then knowing you would be the best thing ever one would love to do and it will be a pleasure to do so.

I use to have someone but then she cheated on me by having another man and i have a son he is 12yrs old and am happy to have him too.I love music and watching movies too and i do come from new zealand but working here in the Uk.Life in the US was really not good for me so i relocated down here but then if you do accept me and we work things out i think i can be there for you and we could be together.Besides i work as a doctor and how about you.Do tell me more about you and i think we can start from here if you don't mind .
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males