It is currently Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am

michealsni on matchdoctor

43-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 53
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
Am a simple and loving man .Open minded and wanting to be there for anything that comes my way .Its like a poem which says those seeking finds when they ask.

about my children:
Well i do have a son and his name is micheal junior,and he is 10yrs old and loving too like his dad

about my work:
well am a geologist and everyone knows its all about the earth and that is all i do

junkmail:
How are you doing ,just got on here and decided to check on your profile .well mind we get to know each other more maybe have a chat or something .you could contact me on sniffenm@ymail.com...

Received: from [175.143.213.109] by web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:10:23 PDT
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

175.143.213.109 - Malaysia

thanks for the message and i would love to chat with you if you don't mind ok.do send me your email address or maybe if you have a facebook account we can chat on there .So maybe we could get to know more about each other ok

His FB :
http://www.facebook.com/michealj.sniffen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Micheal J Sniffen
Worked at DOCTOR
Studied at Massey University
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Auckland, New Zealand

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Sniffen, sniffenm@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:06 pm

for female profile see
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49386

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm

next attempt, this time via gmail:

micksniffen@gmail.com

Hi,

How are you doing,am micheal from the match doctor and would love to know more about you.well am single and willing to be in a serious relationship but then knowing you would be the best thing ever one would love to do and it will be a pleasure to do so.

I use to have someone but then she cheated on me by having another man and i have a son he is 12yrs old and am happy to have him too.I love music and watching movies too and i do come from new zealand but working here in the Uk.Life in the US was really not good for me so i relocated down here but then if you do accept me and we work things out i think i can be there for you and we could be together.Besides i work as a doctor and how about you.Do tell me more about you and i think we can start from here if you don't mind .

latinmoon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Martins <stevenmartins45@yahoo.com>

Postby latinmoon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 am

This was the first attemp to contact me from linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?i ... wj&goback=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; where this scammer got my email from...

LinkedIn

Steven Martins

Steven Martins
Oil & Energy at Axon Energy Products

My dear thanks for your kind response it is indeed a pleasure for me to extend my hands of friendship to you, Please contact me with this email: stevenmartins45@hotmail.com

Reply to Steven

His profile is totally fake....his work or profesional experience does not make sense, also he has like 99% women connections mostly Hispanic/latin women...

Acouple of days later, I got this email that is basically the same email posted here...

Hi Dear,

My name is Steven Martins, I am 48 from Dublin Ireland, I am a oil and gas, I was married before, but lost my wife after long battle with cancer for 5 years, I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person.

I enjoy playing Basketball which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, love, faithfulness and potential.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Steven Martins.

then, this one...

My Dear,

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.

Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you, This friendship i look forward to good intimacy and whole fulfillment for better growth and development of both of us. I believe both of us have alot to learn from each other, we both i believe have the need of being accommodated!

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you,

Darling, I hope your family members are not going to be hurt hearing that you are going to be with a foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense ...then I will respect and help you OK?

I need more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling.

Have a pleasant day.

Yours Love,
Steven.

Then this one....

Hi Darling,

How is everything with you sincerely hope that you are doing pretty well, I am aware the energy of the Soul is LOVE. Therefore the highest current, the highest energy current is LOVE. It produces buoyancy, Radiance, Light and Joy.

I am deeply seeking Companionship and warmth of you since the day you came into my life, and I can't wait to meet you soon. I can't wait to share that harmony and Love with you. Love heals everything. Love is all there is. Love is the Energy of the Soul, therefore when I seek of it; I do with all my heart fully honest about it.

I don't mind having friendship with people as long as they are honest and appreciate the true meaning of friendship most of the notes I got from guys out there, they were looking for fun and I am looking for a Woman who need a true friend and could share opinions and problem; I could feel your honesty that was why I replied and gave you all attention.

Each day I pray to the Universe to find us where he know we need to be. Beside Prayers, I align my Personality with my Soul above, forward to becoming a being of the light fully. Humbleness, forgiveness, clarity and Love the gifts of the spirit, Let’s take root and bloom and draw to ourselves the Universe, the greatest gifts human with open hearts towards one another.

I understand that there is a huge distance in between us in terms of location.

However, I hope with time we can get to be together. I look at it this way, even if for whatever reasons things/situation don't favor either one of us, at least friendship will remain... I hope. I have to go for now.

With Love,

Steven.

then this one....

Hi Darling,

How is everything with you i guess you are doing great, My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do as well. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who will create a strong family and share what life has install for us both joy and sorrow, understanding, kindness, care, cheerfulness, soul support and my great love.

My darling i fine your email from linkedin.com and am from Dublin Ireland while I live and work in London and I have a daughter she is 18 years old and she is in high school about social network I don’t have any.

My dear am here and will stand by you, take my hand let’s face the world we live in together in harmony for love is the key to our daily happiness.

With Love,

Steven.

Now I am playing the game with these stupid scammers :mrgreen:

latinmoon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Martins <stevenmartins67@yahoo.com>

Postby latinmoon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:01 am

By the way, this is the email address from which I got this scams from pretending to be from Steven Martins

stevenmartins45@hotmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Martins <stevenmartins67@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:39 am

latinmoon

Thank you for the info. Please don't educate them. Keep them very stupid :twisted:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:32 pm

sniffenm@ymail.com ---> Skype ---> micheal.sniffen
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:43 pm

micksniffen@gmail.com --> FB

Brian Cowler