It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Micheal Richmond, m_richmond1@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Smith,

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:30 pm

MDF
henry1987
henry smith
47 year old, man from brighton, United Kingdom

extra picture
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Henry Smith,

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Benjamin, davidbenjamin48@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:19 pm

datehookoup
david210benj
I'M VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON, SOMEONE WHO ACCEPT PEOPLE AS THEY ARE, I'M FAIR INDIVIDUAL WHO
ADAPTS TO CHANGES IN LIFE AND ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST . I PRIDE MYSELF IN BEING HONEST
AND MOST TRUSTWORTHY, I SEEK THAT IN A MATE, SOMEONE WHO IS COMPASSIONATE YET UNDERSTANDING
WHO HAS CALM DEMEANOR AND GREAT PERSONALITY. I WOULD LOVE TO ADD MORE TO MY PROFILE BUT FOR
NOW IT'S OKAY AND I'M SURE YOU WILL BE INTRIGUED TO KNOW THE REST SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND IF YOU'RE UP TO GAME PLEASE PASS

Hello,My Name is David Benjamin I came on this site cos a friend invited me cos he got
married through this site and he is veer happy. Am the only child of my parents who are
both medical doctors but are now retired, i am a doctorate degree holder in engineering, i
work in oil and gas firm, i am quiet in nature, very fun to be with, great attitude, i like
to look share and responsible in my clothing, so i look razor sharp when am in one of my
nice dressings , i like to put on very good cologne, i like to smell good , i have great
respect for every woman cos they are soft and tender in nature. Lastly i am here seeking to
strike a serious relationship with someone serious and committed, so am looking forward to
hearing from you. if you have an email address that would be lovely if i get to have it
there i would get to send you my pictures.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lincoln ELoy, castacas99@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:59 pm

FB
Lincoln ELoy
About
Studied at The University of Texas at Austin

same email address here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 75#p370375" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Adam Smith; <Adam.smith303@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Adamsmith

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: great manchester
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

i am honest, trustful, caring, Heart dedications, Religious, Trustworthy and loyal....and
i will like to have the same woman that is honest and have love dedication too....Because the
best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.....my experienced in love really make
me to know how love itself make a feelings..that you have to walk carefully in the beginning of
love and the running across fields into your lovers arms can only come when your sure they won't laugh
if you trip....although, Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it
dies, but love it just right and it will live forever.

66.187.68.48 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

Privax LTD
Address: 7 Moor St
City: London
StateProv: REATER LONDON
PostalCode: W1D 5NB

Pic give a Hit in vk.com for Mark Aaron from Milan/Italy
vk.com/id200039057
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Lizzi
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Richmond, m_richmond1@yahoo.com

Postby Lizzi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Jo Crowley
51, Male
Last Login 11 hours ago
Scotland, United Kingdom

Seems this guy is everywhere,so many names,same dirty scam.

On Meetme,found him today.

Azzez
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Azzez » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi this man also tryed To scammed me but he dident make it he use another name then

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 am

did he give you his new email ID that may be not posted here yet? his new pics ?? if yes please post :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Mark, terrymark533@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:26 am

badoo.com/01281953296/
Terry 54, Seattle
Petroleum Contractor. I have a reasonable income About me
I'm Terry, am looking for a honest and truthful woman that will love and care for me for who i am and i having a son with me... Please note this i hate liars <<<< self-loathing! :lol:
Interested in
i love my enjoy my apartment, listening to music, going to church, outdoors on the beach, reading good books, cooking, and many more like caring for the love of my life, but i love my job mostly.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steven; <stevenkelly110@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 28, 2014 12:39 am

kellystev

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: san francisco california
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

am a honest man i live in united state,am divorced and now single and i need a god fearing woman to stay beside me, i hate dishonest and lying......

........ writes

Hi alex am new here please me to know more about this site hope it is a good one

Hi am steven and am new here,please help me to master this site hope it is a nice site.....

AOL Inc.
OrgId: AOLIN-1
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 am

ok am steven from california U S thank you for your mail and i will like to know you...

From IP: 172.190.12.31 aol proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Mandel, patrickmandel1969@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:12 pm

badoo.com/01286688531/
Patrick 44, Bruner, MO

my is patrickmandel1969@yahoo.com

FAKEBOOK.......
facebook.com/patrick.mandel.39
Patrick Mandel
Worked at Oil spillage
Studied at The University of Texas at Austin
Lives in Bruner, Texas

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Tucker, ctucker622@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:43 am

waydate
chris90
52 y/o man
Greymout, New Zealand

hello dear how are you doing? honestly you look so cute and humble to my liking if you dont mind can we be friends.you can chat me on my email ctucker622@yahoo.com hoping to hear from you soonest

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gerald Bills - arableague222@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 pm

from our FB wall
Gerald Bills here on FB in this pic. Be Careful!
Now Michael Brown here on FB. I have blocked him on both, and in email @ arableague222@yahoo.com. He's already in your system as other names. Please add this name . Also, calling from restricted number and an internet number 646-791-7904
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Albert, p.albert77@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:24 am

Patrick
Male
43 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Los Angeles/ United States
Create Date 04/04/2015 11:16
Last Login 07/04/2015 05:34

About Me
I enjoy shopping, very fashionable and classy. I carry myself respectably and can be aggressive when i need to be. I don't speak words that have no real meaning and don't waste time on negative thoughts. I love positive people and strive to be happy. My friends describe me as a loving individual, always happy and smiling: an encourager and an inspiration to those around me: am a good listener: a person who cares about those around me. I am passionate about life,I am love by nature- - giving, respectful, harmonious and balanced. I love humor as long as it is not degrading: I love laughter, being happy, and imparting that happiness to others. Travel is my other passion....the beach is my favorite place...the ocean side: i love learning about other cultures, engaging in new activities and mingling with people of diverse backgrounds. I have learned that smiling is universal: so even if unable to speak the language, I smile, and usually in an uncomplicated manner, have my needs met.am adaptable and willing to participate in most any activity with a loving friend, as long as it is not detrimental to our well-being Smile I am genuinely caring and trustworthy: a true friend to those who desire my friendship

Looking For
I don't like this dating thing, so I'm hoping to find that special woman to spend my life with. Life's too short to spend alone.

Life Style
Profession Accounting/Business

all pics posted

if grass can grow through cement,love can reach you at any time of your life.I came across your profile, and found it very impressive.I like your pose and your picture.Am on here seeking for good relationship and i hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.

Here is my private email ; p.albert77@yahoo.com or you can add me on skype for video chat.
Skype ID: patrickamira101.

also here
http:/ /tourbar.com/profile/70168/jefferson-wallas_49_frankfurt-am-main_germany
http:/ /www.datehookup.com/Singles-Germany-Hamburg.htm

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Albert, p.albert77@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 am

Patrick
now on waplog
patalbert
Male , 47 , Divorced ,
Lives in United States, NEW YORK

You seem like someone I would like to learn more about, do you have else where we could exchange emails?
we can talk better and exchange pictures through our private email.kindly send me a short email and i will reply as soon as possible. Email; p.albert77@yahoo.com.
or maybe you should drop me your private email and i will message you as soon as possible

Return to “White Males”