It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

Postby Mirjam » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm

This man is on Tagged, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: dennis_micha@yahoo.com

IP adress: 173.245.95.76 USA blacklisted

His email to me:

Hi Pretty :love: , I'm Dennis Micha like you already know, 47 years old live in California, I'm single with my son he is 15yrs old i have been married before,I enjoy boating, hiking, camping,fishing, nature, walks on the beach, sunsets, movies, music, cooking, and quiet nights at home. I'm a Computer engineer working as a Professional . I travel to Europe,Australia-New Zealand, and Asia on work-related assignments.

I am a GOD fearing man :pray: , with good morals and values am honest I do not cheat or play games :mrgreen: , I can't stand seeing some one been intentionally hurt I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to a woman I'm a simple man with a big heart you will find that i am very caring, understanding, patient,loving and kind. I am full of passion and romance, and have an endless amount of love to offer the right woman I'm searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face.
She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. I must tell you that I am also old fashioned in my beliefs and would defend and protect this woman at any cost for any reason. I believe that a woman should be able to look up to her man for protection, for well being, and for strength. I intend on fulfilling these roles without failure, I will be this one special woman's knight in shinning armor. This special woman will know that I am deeply in love with her, for I am the type of man that showers her in my love,

Whether it be flowers, gifts of candy or jewelry, or just a simple "I love you" and a kiss, she will always know she is loved and appreciated. I hope to have caught your attention with this letter, and would like to discover who you really are, and how much love you have inside of your heart after been heart broken, For you could be the woman i am searching for. The only person that truly knows that answer is Fate itself. I am willing to take the chance and see, if you are willing to get along. Someone once told me "It is better to have lived life and regret what we have done, than to never have lived and regret doing nothing." I believe this to be true. If you decide that you are interested in discovering the real me and seeing if I'm the man you are searching for, please write back to me. I will patiently be awaiting your letter.I am looking forward to your response soon :disagree:
---------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:21 am

tim_wanye26@yahoo.co.uk

https://badoo.com/01202681646/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Timothy, 52
Wants to meet with a girl, 41-60
About me
I am very intense about a lot of things, very passionate, and a self-starter with a positive outlook on life. I have a great sense of humor and easily laugh. I am a very sexual, sensual and affectionate person. Lots of hugs, kisses, touching etc. I love the great outdoors, hiking, and fishing. I like sports, travel, music, dining out or in, the beach or the mountains; I guess I'm comfortable any where. I work crazy hours, so patience with my schedule is a must. There is nothing better then walking in a soft gentle rain or a walk deep into the forest. I am Sensitive, emotional and love all the good things in life everyday. Well I am shy at first but once i get to know you a Lil. I am very fun to be around. I am outgoing, I enjoy sports, hanging out with friends, chilling at the house, and all kinds of things outdoors. I have a great personality, very caring, non-judgmental. The past is the past--we all make mistakes.... it's about who you are now...
Interested in
Looking for good and God fearing woman :roll:
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 6'0'' (183cm), 185lbs (84kg), average body, brown hair and brown eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: Someday
Smoking: Social smoker
Drinking: No
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (Fluent)
Work: Contractor. I have a reasonable income.

Timothy — Tuesday, 25 September 2012 11:59 PM
my email is tim_wanye26@yahoo.co.uk :D

Letter from this scammer

Hello,

How are you doing? Hope all is well,it's me Timothy, your friend from badoo, thanks for sending me your email address. I really appreciate it and i will want us to be a mutual friend, i will be glad if will can start and establish good and positive relationship here. Below is my details

Name: Timothy Wanye
Date of Birth:14 Feb, 1960
Height:5' 9.3" ,
Weight:79kg
City:Manchester
Eyes:black
Hair:black
Education:b,Engr
Religion:Christian
Marital Status:Single

I like all kinds of music and i love going out to have fun with my kid when he is around.

I work as a contractor with Oil and gas Company - in Manchester as an Engineer

I am very intense about a lot of things, very passionate, and a self-starter with a positive outlook on life. I have a great sense of humor and easily laugh.I am a very sexual, sensual and affectionate person. Lots of hugs, kisses,touching etc. I love the great outdoors, hiking, and fishing. I like sports, travel, music,dining out or in, the beach or the mountains; I guess I'm comfortable any where. I work crazy hours, so patience with my schedule is a must.There is nothing better then walking in a soft gentle rain or a walk deep into the forest.I am Sensitive, emotional and love all the good things in life everyday. Well I am shy at first but once i get to know you a Lil. I am very fun to be around. I am outgoing,I enjoy sports,hanging out with friends,chilling at the house,and all kinds of things outdoors. I have a great personality, very caring, non-judgmental. The past is the past--we all make mistakes....it's about who you are now...
For holiday i enjoy going somewhere hot like, Paris, Las Vegas and sometimes Africa.

Anyway i guess this is enough for now but if you have any specific question send me a mail and i would answer

I will like to stop here and wait your reply soon, take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

With love :roll:

Tim.

Received: from [198.144.105.32] by web132203.mail.ird.yahoo.com via
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 05:31:02 +0100 (BST)
IP: 198.144.105.32
Hostname: 198.144.105.32
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
State/Region: California
City: Torrance

mya
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mya » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:54 am

This same Steve Davidson reappeared on Badoo, same picture, same profile (from Trenton, living in London, construction engineer, widow with a little daughter of 10 years, SOOOO much love to give..... ). he tried to cheat on someone from my family, fortunately i've had a good idea to check his name on internet...)

e-mail : eng.stevedavidson@gmail.com
his profile : hello:I am Steve, 55 from Trenton in New Jersey living
in Centre London, am a widow with a lovely Daughter looking
for my love of life
If you are seriously
interested in
partnership and me I would like to have your
consideration you very
much. Also, if you have
no age requirement to
find true love and, I
maybe the man you have been searching
for. I may not be your
Mr. Right, but I’m
certainly not Mr.
Wrong. If you are
serious about partnership and
interested in me, it will
be my pleasure if you
will allow me to get to
know you - I’m very
serious.
===========================================
Oh, AND he's got a false Facebook profile Steve Davidson, "living in London", divorced, with Same fotos and photos of some little girl.
====================================================

thank you for what you're doing on this site :applause:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 am

facebook.com/search/results.php?q=samwhite247%40yahoo.com
Samson White
Lives in São Paulo, Brazil
From Madrid, Spain

see also topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 56#p274656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

tomlarry819@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:19 pm

netlog.com/jamemark10
jamemark10
online male - 47 years, Manchester, United Kingdom

Hello Dear , should i say you are a woman of substance or better still a God sent from above may be you might call it flattering i Am carter by name and have come to realize that true love can only come when you don't look for it,but that doesn't mean you should not say hello to a beautiful lady when you see one...Am not flattering you this just a way to say you look good,i just saw your profile and felt complimenting is not a bad idea...I live in Leicester UK but from Colorado, I work as an Engineer, Am a single dad, and i have being praying a new love to come by, am telling you all this because but i don't know why, may be i Just want to be open minded with you, am not getting any younger and my dream is to have a good family and i know am pursuing serendipity because i believe in miracles cos God is up there watching us. your profile struck my eyes and went straight to my heart, you really look like someone who is easy going with, just like in my dreams and what i desire although, its weird am telling you this for my first letter to you but like i said i want to be open minded and not hiding in shadows. I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual conversation with a good bottle of red wine as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship, or wish to meet a lady who intend to get married. Apart from my work i also am a very loving and caring person and i can give to you the best of love you have ever felt before, I guess my letter is getting boring to you just email me if you want tomlarry819@yahoo.com . I will keep my desire for my next letter ..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Samson White, samwhite247@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 pm

facebook.com/search/results.php?q=samwhite247%40yahoo.com
Samson White
Lives in São Paulo, Brazil
From Madrid, Spain

see also topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 56#p274656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D'oh!...forgot his email! :silly:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Williams, markwilly1313@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:23 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978354212
Mark W
52, Tampa, FL

Dear do you have a yahoo IM,if you do please send it to me so i can add you to my messenger's list.Chatting here is very slow
markwilly1313@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Harrisson Martin; <harrissonmartin@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Username: harrissonmartin

Email: harrissonmartin@yahoo.com

User IP 41.155.38.207

STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu

Full Name
harrisson martin

About me
im a straightforward man,i love the outdoors and im passionate about life

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
minnesota

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Oil and gas

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

dreamcatcher1030
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dreamcatcher1030 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:46 am

This message is for Jca Marie, Im sorry he took advantage of your grandmother, I have been corresponding with him for about a week now, I have saved all emails and chat messages from him if they will help you feel free to let me know and I will send them to you, he just came online to talk to me and I busted him, he got offline real fast lol. I truely hope you can put him away, these men should be put away for life, they are taking advantage of alot of innocent women and thats so wrong. He told me he was going to Africa to collect his fathers inhertance which is suppose to be gold (which I still have) which he sent me a picture of, he says he has a 14 yr old girl, he said when he got off the plane in Africa he was robbed by three black males and took his wallet with 7500.00 and his credit cards, he was wanting me to send him money to feed his daughter, I would not send him any money, then he wanted me to open a bank account and give him all my info which I did not. I would be more than happy to help you put him away all you have to do is let me know. Wish you luck with this.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:59 am

I have been corresponding with him for about a week now, I have saved all emails and chat messages from him if they will help you feel free to let me know and I will send them to you,
please post that email texts and chat here. all that info will saving other ladies whose communicated with him these moment. and out all your real detail on it before you post it. thanks
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Cross, jimmycross104@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:05 pm

badoo
Jimmy Cross 54, New York, NY
Interested in
Honesty, Loyalty and a God fearing woman

Honey #
# Someday somehow whatever you prayed for will come true
it may not be in the exact package you wanted
but it'll be what God thinks is best for you.
Have Faith Today. love you
Honey am here this is my email address jimmycross104@yahoo.co.uk you can add me to your messenger

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Greg Welson, welson.greg@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:25 pm

badoo
Greg Welson 50, Houston, TX

my dear i have been online trying to know if i can see you but you weree offline....how are you and familly and i hope all is well..i really want us to know each other dear.i am a sincere man and very kindhearted..pls reply me and tell me how you are doing.pls am waiting for your reply ok.its Greg

Welson.greg@yahoo.com,am waiting to hear from you

Ohh dear pls don't igonore my message to you ok,am really waiting for your yahoo I'd,,sorry to tell you am attracted by your beauty and I really want us to have a good chat my dear!pls understand me!!I will surely be waiting for you reply ok,

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Colin Abel, colinabel552@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 am

colin552 on idating4you

Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for a woman between 36 - 58
Horoscope:Virgo
Body Type:athletic
Weight:220 lbs (100 kg)
Height:5’7” (170 cm)
Hair color: light brown
Eye color:black
Education:school of life
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home

About
I am an interesting and sociable brunette.Kind, fair-minded. Affectionate, well-balanced, adequate. Sensible, sociable, hardworking, accurate, responsible.I like to help in difficult moments. I don't like betrayal, greed, self-praise. If I love woman, I'll be very attentive to her.

junkmail:
Hi,i haven't really done much of this. But thought I would give it a shot,i dont think we have met before i saw your profile while trying to search for an old school friend who coincidentally look alike with you;;i like that you appear rather dynamic which makes you sound great!!tell me a little more about you then it'll be my turn,take care.
this is my email address: colinabel552@yahoo.com . i want you to email with your reply on there or give me your email address. I'd look forward to read back from you, Thanks
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 am

colinabel552@yahoo.com leads to FB

Colin Abel
Worked at Actor/Model
Studied at Art Academy of Latvia
Lives in Jelgava, Latvia
From Canada, Kentucky

Joined Facebook
January 25

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jefry Syam, jefrysyam21@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:10 pm

mydailyflog.com/jefrysyam21
Basic 50 year old, man from United States

Hello my Angel am jefry syam by name, looking for a serious relationship,from Atlanta Ga, USA, write to me direct Jefrysyam21@yahoo.com,i wanna know you i will wait for your sweet reply.keep smiling.

Return to “White Males”