It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Scott Kester, scott82000@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 am

kest00000 on mingle2

54 year old man from Houston, Texas
Easy going and down to earth, I believe in the true nature of the universe. My happiness begins by treating people around me right... More on our next meet :)
Profession: Engineer

junkmail:
You've got nice profile. I'd be pleased if you leave me with a line of message as to know more about ourselves. Scott
scott82000@yahoo.com, do send me yours so I can leave a message to your inbox... cheers

Received: from [109.169.40.115] - VirtualServers, proxy

Hi there!

Thanks for the response. I will like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do good. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themselves, or don't you wish yourself well? i want something good for me and my kid.

I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they are loving, kind, honest, bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite lol, well am not a cliche, i can't tell you how good i am or how loving i am i have to show it, and that's what am all out to do. There are so many interesting things about me, maybe I'm fun to be with, and am hoping a special person like you would compliment me :) I will be waiting to read back from you.

A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, but drink socially and NOT to get drunk lol, i also have a good sense of humor. I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too. Looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me the perception of man you need.

Looking forward to your response.

Scott.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Scott Kester, scott82000@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Scott Kester, scotrkest8200@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:18 am

another email for him is scotrkest8200@hotmail.com - sent me identical letter from hotmail, too.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Gilbert, jeffgilbert55@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 am

jeffgilbert on idating4you

Waldorf, Maryland, United States
Looking for a woman between 46 - 70, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Taurus
Body Type:about average
Weight:150 lbs (68 kg)
Height:6’0” (182 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:black
Education:masters
Marital Status:single
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
My name is jeff Gilbert. I'm Self Employed Construction Engineer studied the course with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor.I live in Maryland waldorf City,United States Age (59yrs)I'm a widower been widowed for 6 yrs now.I have just only 1 lovely son (David)(15) years old)after the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 6 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in .I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis, Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swimming etc.

junkmail:
Hi,
I viewed your profile and wanted you to know i am interested in you .I can see that the distance between us is great but i do believe We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient. However I also believe " Where there is a will there is a way".Have been on this for less than 1week now and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Jeff Gilbert. I'm Self Employed Construction Engineer studied the course with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor.I live in Maryland Waldorf City,United States Age (61yrs)I'm a widower been widowed for 6 yrs now.I have just only 1 lovely son (DAVID )(15) years old)after the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 6 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in .I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis, Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swimming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest.. My email address jeffgilbert55@yahoo.com

Have a Nice day, jeff.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Fred Lauren <fred_lauren101@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 pm

MDF.

Loving101
Alvin Howard
Basic
61 year old, man from United States

Am Loving101 that is my username and am from Dover City.. I will be happy to read back from you now

Received: from [41.58.27.216] Lagos, Nigeria
Subject: Am Fred From MyDailyFlog
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fred Lauren <fred_lauren101@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

=> FB:

Fred Lauren
Studied Engineering at University of Delaware
Lives in Dover, Delaware
Widowed

The LORD says, "Let my people return to me. Remove every obstacle from their path! Build the road and make it ready! "I am the high and holy God, who lives forever. I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalms 19:1 (NIV)

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James Richard, jamesrichard409@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am

james on confirio

46 / Male / Straight
Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
am a simple man and generous heart, am not here to hurt anyone or plan con with you..am having my integrity to protect over here am here looking for a friendship with will leads to a serious relationship no game and only serious woman ...i hope am the best man for you !!!

junkmail:
Hello i am james richard its nice to have you on here i am pleased to write to you when i came across your profile on here. I have been single for 7yrs now, since when i lost my wife in an automobile crash.i am a man of my word and gentle and i think deserve to be happy again in life. I will be glad to read back from you ok. James richard

Hi, happy easter hope it's fun? nice to have you on here i am happy to read back from you. I will be pleased to chat with you soon on yahoo messenger here is my id jamesrichard409@yahoo.com...see you soon have a good day

pic posted sooooooooooo many times...

Entered the pic in GIS to find this topic - the first result is - Wikipidia - definition of word "scammer"... and then goes looooooong list of results - scam, scam, scam, scam.... Poor Scott Davidson... :cry:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adams Smith, adamssmith415@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 am

netlog
adamssmith415
male - 48 years, London, United Kingdom

hello am adams am here new on this dating scene. am here to seek for someone who enjoys similar things, but who can also introduce me to new things. I'm looking for someone who is honest, fun loving, determined, and romantic. Someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for them. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 110% to a 50/50 relationship. I want someone who respects me, someone who likes me for who I am and isn't trying to make me into what they want. I want someone who is secure with themselves but is willing to make changes as needed, life is a learning process that never stops. I want someone that aids my growth as a person, not someone that aids me in staying the way I am.just glanced through your profile dropping by some caring notes of hearty friendship denoting a friendly chat sometime? hope you are doing great?pardon me the chance of getting to know you more....love to be friends with you.. take care,hope to speak soon.... you can as well add me adamssmith415@yahoo.com.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi

How are you doing? I hope you are good. It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you for giving me your email I’d. I just want to us this opportunity to tell you about myself. I am Walter Murphy live in, Manchester City and I am into construction, my area of specialization is building houses and construction of roads and building structures & Interior Designing’s. I own my private firm

I was born 6 August 1968 in Manchester City, Hence will vibration ally tell you more about my kind of person I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, it obvious that both of us are willing to set out for this journey of faith and it’s imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something clear as we start in our communication.

My intention should be made known early enough so that we could be able to know where we’re heading. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.

I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she look at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands don’t like liars don’t like playing games.

The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I like your profile and I desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me.. is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. You see, I feel there are few very basic but essential elements of a relationship..

(1) DEVOTIONAL COMMITMENT WITH A READINESS TO MAKE SACRIFICES.

(2) MUTUAL RESPECT

(3) HONESTY

(4) Decision and readiness to contribute to it success

(5) Identifying the need to be in a relationship

(6) TRUST

Knowing full well that Gold must go through fire before it can be purified and graded. Well I am very happy that i finally see a woman of dream a woman that i can be able to spend all my life with a woman that knows the meaning of love and what love is a woman that is caring and lovely. When your love and trust were given, it’s more important than receiving a treasure. Then commitment becomes a part of the relationship. At that point, you promise and believe it will be forever. You can do this because you love and trust the other person and are committed to making a life to share together.

I will try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, especially me. I know this though when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it. A connection happens and you just can't, or won't let go of them. Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begin to fill up. It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other’s eyes, the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember. Sometimes it happens quickly, other times it takes years. I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand. This is certain, if you observe consciously, you will find when a person is wrong for you. I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if someone is...I guess I’ve tried.

I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, I like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith Of course you now know what my purpose of being here is, and that I am willing to nurture this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long lasting if not and everlasting relationship in all sincerity. Now are you in the same train with me? .I hereby attached my pictures for you to view it and also my mobile phone number (+447042078186) feel free to call me and don't fall to tell me more about yourself in your next email and also send me your pictures and your mobile number so that we can be able to communicate each other
Walter Murphy

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 pm

This man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: waltermurphy643@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

Hi

How are you doing? I hope you are good. It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you for giving me your email I’d. I just want to us this opportunity to tell you about myself. I am Walter Murphy live in, Manchester City and I am into construction, my area of specialization is building houses and construction of roads and building structures & Interior Designing’s. I own my private firm

I was born 6 August 1968 in Manchester City, Hence will vibration ally tell you more about my kind of person I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, it obvious that both of us are willing to set out for this journey of faith and it’s imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something clear as we start in our communication.

My intention should be made known early enough so that we could be able to know where we’re heading. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.

I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she look at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands don’t like liars don’t like playing games.

The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I like your profile and I desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me.. is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. You see, I feel there are few very basic but essential elements of a relationship..

(2) MUTUAL RESPECT

(3) HONESTY

(6) TRUST

Knowing full well that Gold must go through fire before it can be purified and graded. Well I am very happy that i finally see a woman of dream a woman that i can be able to spend all my life with a woman that knows the meaning of love and what love is a woman that is caring and lovely. When your love and trust were given, it’s more important than receiving a treasure. Then commitment becomes a part of the relationship. At that point, you promise and believe it will be forever. You can do this because you love and trust the other person and are committed to making a life to share together.

I will try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, especially me :mrgreen: . I know this though when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it. A connection happens and you just can't, or won't let go of them. Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begin to fill up. It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other’s eyes, the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember. Sometimes it happens quickly, other times it takes years. I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand. This is certain, if you observe consciously, you will find when a person is wrong for you. I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if someone is...I guess I’ve tried.

I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, I like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith Of course you now know what my purpose of being here is, and that I am willing to nurture this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long lasting if not and everlasting relationship in all sincerity. Now are you in the same train with me? .I hereby attached my pictures for you to view it and also my mobile phone number (+447042078186) feel free to call me :disagree: and don't fall to tell me more about yourself in your next email and also send me your pictures and your mobile number so that we can be able to communicate each other :disagree:

Walter Murphy
--------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 am

MDF.

scott199212
scott davidson
53 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other´s eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met.....I would like to meet someone who compliments my personality. Good conversation is very important and fun activities I am definitely interested in. she has to be able to make me laugh. Family oriented,ples i will like you to email me if you are intrest in me here is my email contact scottdavidson813@yahoo.com
My Interests/Hobbies
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship.
Favourite Books
The one thing I am going to do is take my time finding the right woman, I want her to be able to love openly, to be a romantic, to be honest, sincere, caring, I want to be treated like I am the best thing that has ever walked into her life..money, objects, beautiful houses and cars are not important to me, I am not a shallow person, and I am not materialistic. I truly love the simple life..

I am Scott 53yrs originally i am from north Carolina USA...my mom is from United kingdom but am currently working here in usa,I lost them both when I was very young, I was raised by my Grand mother.. 5'7" (178cm)I am a Widower of 1kids I am completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a woman of high caliber,good attitude,self respect and ambition..A woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it.she has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother... I am a solar contractor and i also work as a supervisor,I attend Kings college in usa were i had my associate Degree in building Info/construction data..,and willing to relocate If I am lucky to find that special woman or i will also called it my special angel Lol..............I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same...I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do.I want someone who is not afraid of commitment, someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object.

Received: from [197.255.26.129] Lagos, Nigeria
Subject: hello is me scott from mydaly

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 07, 2013 1:02 am

=> Person:
scott

USER ID: 7051998
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
Distance: N/A
Last login: Apr 15, 2013, 12:19
Broadcasted: Apr 15, 2013, 11:09

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scottdavidson257@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 07, 2013 2:02 pm

badoo
Scott 42, New Orleans, LA

hello , how are you doing ?i hope all is well with you there ? my name is scott davidson i live here in peru is a pleasant moment for me when i view your profile i love what i saw in your profile you are looking so pretty and sweet and lovely i will like to know you more if you don't mined ?remember distance does not matter but what matter is honest.
how are you doing my dear you can send me your email let me add you so that will can chat my dear
scottdavidson257@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Walker; <jameswalker978@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Username: james978

Email: jameswalker978@yahoo.com

User IP 108.60.134.234

Atlantic Metro Communications
OrgId: ATLAN-76
Address: 596 D Bloomfield Ave
City: Montclair
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07042

Full Name
james walkker

About me
i am simple out going man,love out door,so gentile,caring and loving.i want to met a woman of my dream

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Engineer

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004733384471" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

This man is on Netlog his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: waltermurphy643@hotmail.com

IP adress: Not shown

His email to me:

Hi

(2) MUTUAL RESPECT

(3) HONESTY

(6) TRUST

I will try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, especially me. I know this though when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it. A connection happens and you just can't, or won't let go of them. Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begin to fill up. It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other’s eyes, the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember. Sometimes it happens quickly, other times it takes years. I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand. This is certain, if you observe consciously, you will find when a person is wrong for you. I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if someone is...I guess I’ve tried.

I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, I like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith Of course you now know what my purpose of being here is, and that I am willing to nurture this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long lasting if not and everlasting relationship in all sincerity. Now are you in the same train with me? .I hereby attached my pictures for you to view it and also my mobile phone number (+447042078186) feel free to call me and don't fall to tell me more about yourself in your next email and also send me your pictures and your mobile number so that we can be able to communicate each other :disagree:

Walter Murphy
----------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

veronique
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby veronique » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 am

I was also a victim of these crafty people, I say, of these, because I think that behind the image of this actor / model is the Nigerian mafia scanners. These individuals using the image of Scott Davidson are very bold. From what I read so far they work on several websites and always with names, emails and different stories, but with the same purpose, they can take over the victim. Today they invaded facebook with names like: Anderson Daniels and Robert Daniels, among others, of which I can not remember now. I think someone should warn Mr. Scott Davidson, who also is in the face, what are they doing to his image. Already denounced the facebook several times about this, but unfortunately, the profiles are still there. I did not know this story scanners, even because I used orkut which is practically stopped and face contact friends, relatives and co-workers, and hardly adicino strangers, but unfortunately, open exception to this, and soon to a scanner . But they are not perfect, they left no trace, like msn on my phone, which indicate that they have branches in Brazil, but a missed phone São Paulo, whose data are being raised by a private detective. I know you can not do much, but I have tried denounces it on various websites, so I'm here. He cynically or they continue with their Profiles fakes spread across multiple sites, as if to tell us: we can do whatever we want and the law can not reach us. I already made complaints on websites civil police cybercrime, as this at least is misrepresentation in federal police and interpol. Now, in my opinion, the quickest way to end this farce and larceny and communicating to Mr. Scott Davidson what is happening to him to take the necessary steps to nobody else is utlizesse your image in any website or order .

Return to “White Males”