It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Cleton, paulcleton@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:32 pm

netlog.com/paulcleton
paulcleton
male - 51 years, London, United Kingdom

hello dear ...nice to meet you ...
pls let me start this way....am paul by name, pls i don't have much to say here .....when i came acrose your profile this munite i was speechless ..i don't know how to concentrate ...so i just wish i can get to know you more as friends ....
pls i will be glad if you can add me in yahoo ...here is my email address paulcleton@yahoo.com ....
once again ...nice to meet you....its a pleasure my dear ....i looks forward in hearing from you soon my dear
hugs and kisses
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Paul Cleton, paulcleton@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 am

another mugu booted off DnM:

username: Adalbert
email used at registration: okunyemiju@yahoo.com <== great email to use for a white American widower :mrgreen:
Widower and contractor

IP address: 65.111.172.237 - openvpn

Description:
Single (widowed) looking for a serious relation for love and marriage. I'm easygoing with a little bit of life experience

Junkmail sent to a German woman:
hallo Susann, wie geht es dir heute tun, Am Adalbert und bin hier neu und auf Ihrem Profil wirklich Anziehungskraft auf mich gesetzt und ich werde es nicht Sinn kennen zu lernen Sie viel besser, ok ..... ich werde so froh sein, wenn Sie zurück bekommen können um mich auf meine private E-Mail-Adresse an (adalbert.konrad143@yahoo.de) .... so dass wir bekommen können, um mehr über einander erfahren ok ..
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 am

^^Machine-translated :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 am

new email address
adalbert.konrad143@yahoo.de
also listed here
http://www.datingnmore.com/viewtopic.php?p=516620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Johnson, johnsonmark444@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 pm

netlog.com/johnsonmark444
johnsonmark444
male - 39 years, Ohio City, United States

oh sorry i wanted to make it easy for you, johnsonmark444@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar of his "son" is child model Yaseen Hussain
starnow.co.uk/yaseenhussain

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 am

Derrick Donavan, derickdonavan101@hotmail.com, a construction engineer :D
State: Alabama
City: new york

Hello you are looking great, I scroll through your profile and find you interesting...Let me first tell you little about myself....My name is Derick.I am 62yrs old,I am a widower,I lost my wife to cancer of the breast.I am an assistant Manager in a charity company.I consider myself Caring, Loving and Passionate with good sense of Humor ,I have only one Beautiful Daughter call JANE... I will like to know more about you ,Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart .I will be glad to read back from you.Please reply back to my email address,you can send introduction letter to me......( derickdonavan101@hotmail.com )
DERICK.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Honey ,

Honey, how are you doing,hope you had a wonderful time, Thanks for getting back to me.Honey, what have you been up to.. i think i am interested in you the more, cos i have been thinking about you all day... ..I sense a good and independent woman in your, i must say i like your inner person, you have a big heart and i so much like it.. I am a one man one woman, i am on the site to seek true love, I believe in honesty,trust, communication and faithfulness.. God is very important for any true relationship to work..Yes God is love and he wants to love one another..some few things more about me..

I am Extremely patient
I am Very romantic. Heart on shirtsleeve.Hey, there is so much
I love unconditionally cos There's no other way.
My favorite actor is Tom Hanks
I enjoy a walk on the beach Very much.
I am Very much considerate and thoughtful of others
If am were granted one wish, what I will ask is a True Love
I drive a 2007 BMW X5 series
I enjoy going to the movies Very Much..
I enjoy going to live theater It is great!

Lets know about you now.. Your turn:-

Are you romantic?
Do you love unconditionally?
Do you have any pets?
Do you enjoy going to the movies?
How often do you like to go out?
What type of music do you prefer?
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?
Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?
How often do you lose your temper?
What do you do when you're alone?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for?
Hope to read from you soon and hope you like my pics and i will be glad to have yours too in the next message you will sending to me.

Derick

X-Originating-IP: [172.163.133.74]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
AOL :(

Image Image

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Christopher Gwenn Pierre, gwenn_cp@live.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:16 am

Username: gwenn
Email: gwenn_cp@live.com

User IP 41.203.64.131 - Nigeria

Full Name
Christopher Gwenn Pierre
About me
I am an actor, a commercial and classic photographic model and a hand model. I have been in film, tv, commercials, print and corporate. I am professional, versatile and hard working. I am an Equity member. I fly single and twin engine airplanes as a hobby, play golf, tennis and horseride.
Come from
United Kingdom
Registered
Today, 4:30 pm
City, State, Province
Reading, England
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Doctor
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/gwenn.gwennpierre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christopher Gwenn Pierre
Comercia at Spire Hartswood Hospital
Studied at University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Reading, England
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Bruce, nelsonbruce0147@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 pm

mydailyflog.com/nelsonbruce0147
45 year old, man from United Kingdom

Hello am nelson, i saw your profile so captivating and i cherish your smile, i will love to know you more and am really hoping we may get more acquainted....hope to hear from you soon. Cheers..! My email address is nelsonbruce0147@gmail.com

Different pics used on Badoo, see topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=47598" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:01 am

Today he is Micheal Richard, michealrichard26@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972911521 Micheal R

About Me:I am not good at writing about myself but here goes. I am a witty person with a fairly dry sense of humor and I love to make people laugh. I am pretty diversified and like a variety of things. I can usually have fun no matter what I am doing. I enjoy movies, cooking good meals, and snuggling on the couch. I like to spend time in the country. I like to hunt, fish, ride four wheelers, go camping, boating and things like that. . I also enjoy culture, art and the symphony. I am a very passionate person about most things that I do. Some other things that I enjoy are downhill skiing, reading a good book, sushi and traveling. I hold myself to a pretty high standard and try to do the right thing no matter how hard it is to do

hello how are you doing ?you have a nice profile, nice to meet you here
Am Micheal by name and you ?
Am a contractor and what of you ?
Am an AC installer and house maintananace
am a single father of 1 kid
i have a boy 22 and did you have any kids ?

Hello my dear, i'm glad to have your email address now.. Well lets start from here, so let's take it from getting to know each other first and we can see where it leads... let's take it this way....
How many kids?
Are you single?
What you doing for living?
What do you like in man?
Tell me about your past?
Tell me about your last date?
Why are you single mom?
Are you real?
What do you like for fun?
What is your best food?
Tell me more about your past relationship?
Have you date online before?
What do you like in man and dislike?
Are you ready for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage?
Would you like to relocate?

Received: from [120.141.240.156]
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Scott Davidson also appears on a South African fake site posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p258638" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:40 am

Scott Davidson,scottdavidso@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5970940644 Scott D

Hi and how are you ...Hey you got a wonderful profile.Are you single or already met someone here ??i am looking for someone single..one lady to good enough to start a fresh friendship or relationship with.After reading your profile in here..i decided to write,let you know my interest in you.I'm looking for someone mature... .i learn from my past relationship ...Friendship is a good start..getting to know each other so very well is good important.we can talk about anything under the sun... Sharing personal experiences is cool.i am ready to start a new life, to build a good relationship ...... .please i will like us to be good friend because in life we need someone to trust,respect and to hold on.......please reply me back,,,,,,and please accept to be my good friend.... Here is my email scottdavidso@yahoo.com, skype name magicstick471, if you've got yahoo messenger we can chat it's cool sending and reading messages immediately same time...better than email during long conversations.Hope to read from you

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

walter murphy, waltermurphy643@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 am

murwalter on netlog

waltermurphy643@hotmail.com

Name
Mur Walter
Date of birth
06/08/1968
United Kingdom

Hi,
How are you today, I'm Walter Murphy from Manchester City, single and never married before, No kids but i will like that some days.. I view your profile and it caught my attention and i said to myself to write you if we could have something in common. Get back to me if you have any interest please send me your email i.d so that i can add you in my yahoo messenger chatting list or send you an email about myself. Hope to hear from you soon
My regards.
Walter Murphy

X-Originating-IP: [120.140.101.249] - mugu in Malaysia

Hi
How are you doing? I hope you are good. It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you for giving me your email I’d. I just want to us this opportunity to tell you about myself. I am Walter Murphy live in, Manchester City and I am into construction, my area of specialization is building houses and construction of roads and building structures & Interior Designing’s. I own my private firm
I was born 6 August 1968 in Manchester City, Hence will vibration ally tell you more about my kind of person I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, it obvious that both of us are willing to set out for this journey of faith and it’s imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something clear as we start in our communication.
My intention should be made known early enough so that we could be able to know where we’re heading. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.
I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she look at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands don’t like liars don’t like playing games.

The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I like your profile and I desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me.. is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. You see, I feel there are few very basic but essential elements of a relationship..

(1) DEVOTIONAL COMMITMENT WITH A READINESS TO MAKE SACRIFICES.
(2) MUTUAL RESPECT
(3) HONESTY
(4) Decision and readiness to contribute to it success
(5) Identifying the need to be in a relationship
(6) TRUST

Knowing full well that Gold must go through fire before it can be purified and graded. Well I am very happy that i finally see a woman of dream a woman that i can be able to spend all my life with a woman that knows the meaning of love and what love is a woman that is caring and lovely. When your love and trust were given, it’s more important than receiving a treasure. Then commitment becomes a part of the relationship. At that point, you promise and believe it will be forever. You can do this because you love and trust the other person and are committed to making a life to share together.

I will try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, especially me. I know this though when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it. A connection happens and you just can't, or won't let go of them. Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begin to fill up. It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other’s eyes, the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember. Sometimes it happens quickly, other times it takes years. I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand. This is certain, if you observe consciously, you will find when a person is wrong for you. I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if someone is...I guess I’ve tried.
I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, I like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith Of course you now know what my purpose of being here is, and that I am willing to nurture this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long lasting if not and everlasting relationship in all sincerity. Now are you in the same train with me? .I hereby attached my pictures for you to view it and also my mobile phone number (+447035903905)or(+447706373019) feel free to call me and don't fall to tell me more about yourself in your next email and also send me your pictures and your mobile number so that we can be able to communicate each other
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:08 am

Anderson Smith, anderson_smith6789@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973174698 Anderson S

I would suggest we get better acquainted because the glow i see in you is mind blowing, i don't mind sharing some of that glow and friendship with you.I seek someone who knows that a real friend entails more than a mare handshake and smiles. By the way do pardon my manners, I am Anderson smith, but my friends call me AD. I would love to meet someone with true undying passion. Like the saying goes, - "Best of friendship does start from the oddest of ways". I am in search of a life partner who has the fear of God in her.Please just let me know in your next email when you do come online so, that we can get chat and get acquainted. My id anderson_smith6789@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:08 am

resurfaced on netlog as gregwhite12

Name
Greg White
Date of birth
28/12/1962
United States
Native language
English
Profession
Engineering (Other)

About me

I would like to tell you a bit about myself and my match...I am easy going, educated, attentive, affectionate, passionate,romantic, financially secure, love to laugh (you have no idea!!) A great listener and always try to enjoy the journey of day to day,life. I have loved and lost. Through my experiences I have learned the things that are important to me. It is not about the quantity of life, its about the quality of life and the ones you choose to share the experience with...I love solitude but hate to be lonely.I'm very organized and tidy yet my mind travels a mile a minute. I believe that love cannot exist without truth and trust. I am an intelligent good natured person that works hard to be the best I can be everyday. I have many interests and I am always up for the right challenge. I keep fit and love new adventures. In my off time I like to keep things simple. I enjoy working with my hands, being creative, building things, listening to music, dancing, reading,grilling out, lying …

junkmails:
Hello...I just went through your profile and wish we could communicate as to know each other much better.shall be hoping to hear from you pretty much soon.cares...Greg.

Am glad to hear from you,yes am so much interested in establishing a chat and communication with you and would wish and be glad if we could get to communicate often so we could get to know each other much better...here is my private email address...gregwhite2812@yahoo.com, you could send me yours as well.also text me if you wish to (646) 450-6313.I shall be looking forward to hear from you pretty much soon.cares
Greg!!
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Return to “White Males”