It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
mcindyv
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Smith - mikeluv101@yahoo.com

Postby mcindyv » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 am

ADDENDUM..........Do you think I'll write this women an email if they are still communicating with this guy?....it's been almost a year....

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:51 pm

There's a simple reason why so many scammers sound the same. A lot come from the same area, so share the same speech and writing patterns. They also frequently steal "formats" from each other, so more than one scammer may ber using the same identically worded cut n pasted messages. This is why we'll see "gender confused" messages from scammers, as they've changed some of the genders in a message, but miss one or two.

mcindyv
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mcindyv » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Yeah, that could be........Thanks, Wayne..........!!!! :kissing: :D

devil_woman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby devil_woman » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:14 pm

After a couple on IMs with him am a bit bored! Contruction Engineer in guess where! Nigeria wow so original.

I have a nasty suspicion that the concept of IP addreses has now landed, this is the second guy who claims to be already in Nigeria.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Some claim to be already in Nigeria, some claim to be elsewhere, but will eventually end up in Nigeria. That's how it is. Nothing to do with IP addresses, rather to do with the story they tell.

devil_woman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby devil_woman » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Wanted me top phone him +2347056853813
Mike Smith: Tell me what you do for work now?
Mike Smith: And beside can you accomodate me?
Mike Smith: I wanna come to you next week?
me: 1 I am not working
me: 2 That would not be proper
me: 3 will be here
Mike Smith: Ok
Mike Smith: That means you're not ready to meet me?
me: not that but not ready to have you stay in my home
Mike Smith: Can you make a reservation for me
me: where?
Mike Smith: Near your home or anywhere
Mike Smith: And you send the confirmation to me
me: Mike I know life has been unlind to you
me: but your lack of manners is not excused
me: From Nigeria you
Mike Smith: Am i?
me: from Nigeria you could land at either London Gatwick or London Heathrow
me: you are more expert on the internet than I an abd could amwek your own reservations
Mike Smith: I didn't have much cash with me and that's the reason why i protest that to you
Mike Smith: And if you can't do it tell me
me: First get yuorself a flight to London
me: credit cards usually work well all over the world
me: and on the internet too
Mike Smith: Can you do it?
Mike Smith: I am comming to meet you
me: do what?
Mike Smith: If not forget it
Mike Smith: The reservation
me: which reservation?
Mike Smith: Hotel
me: once yuo give me your flight number and airline and airport I can get you a reservation
me: then you can pick it up aT THE AIRL;INE DESK AFTER YOU LAND
Mike Smith: No problem
me: if the flight time is reasonabel i coluld even meet you at the airport myself
Mike Smith: No problem but i will get you inform before anything
me: which airport will you fly from?
Mike Smith: Heathrow
Mike Smith: Or Gatwick
Mike Smith: Which is very near to you?
me: they are in London not Nigeria
Mike Smith: Which?
me: either
Mike Smith: Ofcourse the Agent are here as well and i will made my reservation
Mike Smith: OIfcourse i know
Mike Smith: Am flying through Muritala
Mike Smith: Ikeja
me: is that Lagos?
Mike Smith: Yeap
Mike Smith: Ok..Where would i pick the hotel reservation then?
me: thiknk it may well be Gatwick
Mike Smith: I will call you and get you aware
me: Which airline
Mike Smith: ARIK... I guess but the flight is expensive at this point of time and i have just little money with me but i will let you know if i will need little pounds from you to sort the flight
me: could yuop send me an email fot the details then I can print and be sure to get it right?
Mike Smith: Yesp
Mike Smith: ARIK... I guess but the flight is expensive at this point of time and i have just little money with me but i will let you know if i will need little pounds from you to sort the flight
me: Im would hate to get it wrong and could not hear clearly on the phone
me: Please remember to give me clear instructions
Mike Smith: So i might need little money from you to balance the flight money
Mike Smith: Because flight is expensive now
me: fair enough
me: let me know your bank details so I can send
Mike Smith: Nope..It will take 5days for that
Mike Smith: Send through western Union
Mike Smith: I will tell you how to send it
me: no this will not do
Mike Smith: Why?
Mike Smith: Didn't you know Western Union
Mike Smith: I want Western Union or Moneygram
me: becasue I deal with banks
Mike Smith: But Money Gram or Western Union will be the fastiest for me
me: and bank transfer will be best for me
Mike Smith: But i dont have an account here in Nigeria
Mike Smith: I got all my money through Western Union
Mike Smith: If you can't do it then forget the coming
Mike Smith: Not pleading for your money
me: if you want to meet me so much make your own way her
Mike Smith: I can't come now then because am short of money
Mike Smith: Working and i've not finish my work
me: better to finish your work then seek my company
Mike Smith: Dont worry
Mike Smith: If i can't come to see you next week then never expect me when my project finish
Mike Smith: Wanna have a look at you first
me: you have the social graces of a Tasmanina Devil in a strop
So boring this one, can't imagine anyons falling for him!!! :shock:

FOOLEDAGAIN
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: nigerian scammer / vincente.miguel@hotmail.com

Postby FOOLEDAGAIN » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 am

I just wanted to let you know I just ask this guy if I could add him to my friends list last night. The website is Tagged.com, he is going by the name of Daniel, B. 50yrs old out of santa clara, ca. I will keep you updated on any new information if any. Thanks!

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mathew Dawson, d_matthew1@hotmail.com

Postby camelion » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Hello tonight. Just received a new one that just wanted to get on this site so much he has given me so much already. will post all and add his ip and photo when I get it. Information so far

Mathew Dawson d_matte002450 profile name.
email and im d_mathew1@hotmail.com or d_mathew14@yahoo.com.uk

d_matte002450
Active within 1 Hour

[$CHATBUTTONTEXT$]
[$CHATBUTTONTEXT$]
Email him
Wink at him Send a FREE email
See more like him
Add him to favorites

No d hangs

Do you match?
47 yr old Man
Hereford, Herefordshire
England
seeking 34 to 58 year old Women
within 80 kms of Hereford, Herefordshire
England
Relationships: Single
Have kids: Yes, and sometimes they live at home
Want kids: Yes
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Body type: About average
Height: 171.0 cms
Religion: Christian
Smoke: Non Smoker
Drink: Regular drinker

About Me and Who I'm Looking For:
Young handsome, intelligent, caring, open, understanding, altruistic, sensitive, romantic, without financial difficulties, sense of humor international level, like my surprise and happiness to that of the other

Seriously, I'd like to live a simple story building seriously without taking himself seriously,

So now, if some words have resonated with your ears in this improper hodge podge ... I'm your man, at least i hope so

About my life
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Blue
Best Feature: Smile
Body art: No Answer
Sports and exercise: Golf, Running
Exercise habits: Exercise regularly
Daily diet: Non Vegetarian, Healthy, most of the time, Fast food, Sweet tooth
Interests: Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/hunting, Arts / Crafts, Movies / Cinema, Museums / Galleries, Theatre / Ballet, Volunteer / Charity, Wine tasting, Nature, Music - Rock, Music - Blues/Jazz
Education: Doctoral Degree/Ph.D
Income: No Comment
Languages: English, French
Politics: No Answer
Sign: Scorpio
My place: No Answer
Pets: No Answer
Pets I like: No Answer

About my date
i play golf...

Favorite Hot Spots:
My favourite place is probably southwest England around Devon and Cornwall although I would like to experience a photo safari in Africa or a sightseeing holiday in the Far East. I enjoy experiencing new cultures and meeting new people.

Favorite Things:
my pc laptop at least for music

Last Read:
The last book I read was "Episodes of the revolutionary war" by E. Che Guevara. I enjoy books written by interesting figures, although usually I tend to read fictional books by authors such as Wilbur Smith, Stephen Donaldsen, Tolkien or Dan Brown.

To:
Date received: Oct 14
Subject: Hey Babe Beautiful angel
How are you doing today?
so nice to have meet you in here,well am new to online dating and i just joined the dating site .(i came into this site. and i came accross your profile, then i have to make this confession, saying, i wonder if an Angel like you still exist on this planet earth i will want you for a good, caring, communicative, Committed Friendship and Intimate relationship) l hope you`re having a great time? I wish I can see you now in physical to ask you for a date, though am just going through the web for the search of my soul mate and I find your profile so interesting and I had to stop here and drop you a letter. I would want to know and learn more about you, probably you can add me..
..{sorry am new to this site i am a man seeking for a woman.. who's God fearing, Honest, Loving, Devoted, Respectful, A woman with a heart of Gold..A woman who's willing to spend the rest of her life with. A man that she loves without looking backward.. All i need is true love... A woman that'll be there through thick and thing.. A woman to be my backbone..well sometimes i feel i'm asking too much?}
This is my first time doing this.{my name is Matthew Dawson l'm 47yrs old i live in herefordshirs.city} and will be appericative for us to get along in knowing each other. And also will be coming to your country soon,so it will be nice for us to get to know each other.This is my mail contact:d_matthew1{at}{hotmail}{ dot}{com} or d_matthew14{at}{yahoo}{dot}{co}{uk} You can add me so we can chat online or mail me directly so we can get familar.
You look great !!!

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mathew Dawson

Postby Pinky » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Ann-Maree, that is definitely a scammer, but you know we need IP and picture to post him here. Also, keep in mind that newcomers to this site need things as simple and straight forward as possible in order to fully understand the scope of their own personal scam. Would you edit your posts and delete lines that are confusing or irrelevant before you submit? Thanks!
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mathew Dawson/ d_matte002450

Postby camelion » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:38 am

Hello to all and I would like to update this post with all the information needed and I am so glad that I did. I have just received an email from him, will post, and I have just checked his Ip on google andthe Ip comes up with aussiescambaiters and other information so I think this one is very active . He has sent some really good pictures so I am going to do my best to post all this properly tonight. He is also waiting for me to come on line so I will hopefully have an im as well. this first one is from aussie scambaiters . also on fraud watchers,

October 13th, 2009, 01:15 AM
ladkiller
Mugu Masher Join Date: May 2009

(NOTICE OF ATM CARD OF $2.8 m TO YOU)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTICE OF ATM CARD OF $2.8 m TO YOU)
Monday, October 12, 2009 3:38 AM
From Mr. Johnson Paul Mon Oct 12 10:38:09 2009
Return-Path: <info@atm.com>

X-Originating-IP: [200.21.104.81]
Location of the IP address
200.21.104.81:
La Plata in Colombia.

Received: from 62.56.132.24
Location of the IP address
62.56.132.24:
in Satellite Provider.

Reply-To: j_paul78@sify.com

NOTIFICATION OF ATM CARD AWARD

You have benefit an ATM CARD valued at $2.8 million dollars form our
contract/inheritance payment.You are to send your details to us for more
information and how we can delivery it to you.

EMAIL ADDRESS:j_paul77@sify.com
PHONE NUMBER:+234-8066-8590-27

Kindest Regards,
Mr.Johnson Paul.
Chief Auditor to the president

Note that I cannot release to any body my official password of my official email address, it is not legible for me to do, so I am sorry, the truth is that I will never do that, I tried to use the other ID (drjonesobi@rocketmail.com), but it did not work

This is the only ID i can release the password, so if you feel that this is not okay for you, well.
----------

Lad a idiot thinks (His vic)ask for email password: roflol:

Hi..mary..

Thank you very much for mail ,am so happy in my soul..am sorry that you didn't see my proflie..am sorry about that .Well we i star from. "ll ster somewer.let me tell you a little about myself I am a {man woh is looking for woman.. wish i want to spend the rest of my life with}.Man who is so ambitious,optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine,honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life.I want you to no that distance in not the problem if only there is communication, trust,love and commitment. I stay active and have a good timedoing it.my name is matthew dawson.. am 47yrs old .the date of birth,is 1962.i believe in a healthy relationship,I value honesty and trust worthy. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter i strongly believe all that.
I'm a wise man who is full of life hearted kind of a man, Down to Earth, I Love everything that's Natural like the Sun, Moon, Beach, Trees... Forest.. Animals... I also have Variety of interest when it comes to hobbies, I'm a professional Int Artist and i deal on , Portrait, Abtract also a Gemologist because i normally make use of Gold, Silver, Diamond and Bronze for Sculptures, Sometimes you can find me on the oil field because i studied Engineering. i live in United Kingdom. {herefordshist.city} But my main Talent is Art...I'm a widow, With a lovely daughter her name is sandra dawson who's nine years.. Just seeking for a woman who's God fearing, Honest, Loving, Devoted, Respectful,A woman with a heart of Gold..A woman who's willing to spend the rest of her life with a man that she loves without looking backward.. {a woman that 'll accept my dsughter}All i need is true love... A woman that'll be there through thick and thin.. A woman to be my backbone..well sometimes i feel i'm asking too much?...... mary i want you to know that age does not gad to do with anything , what matter is dimensions of love, feelings and emontions babe angel i need to know you more ..sothat i can come and meet you in Australia babe.
mary finel i add you. ....eyes are brown babe angel you see my picture .. thank for your mail and your understaning .. am so glad ..i just add you on my masseger . am waitn for you online. and mary pls when you get my mail know when you will be online i need talk to you. thanks
matthew dawson

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: MATHEW MATHEW <d_matthew1@hotmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jF4KkBuPcVLyJ2EGBcMnWO2T0t3OnvurtN24xs0CnWFcfjOsPBldfb9PgNnU1GyHAf0VLKakEURZo139ozEENBn
Received: from bay0-omc3-s7.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.207]) by col0-mc4-f26.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:01:35 -0700
Received: from BAY112-W36 ([64.4.26.136]) by bay0-omc3-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:01:35 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY112-W365E29484C8849B9936E59B3C50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: d_matthew1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_0561d871-1826-47d0-90ff-55eecec35118_"
X-Originating-IP: [62.56.132.24]
To:
Subject: Thanks For Understand!!!
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:01:34 -0700
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Oct 2009 06:01:35.0107 (UTC) FILETIME=[F3801D30:01CA4D5C]

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby camelion » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 am

I have just got of my im with mathew. I am posting the im and hope that this will show he is a scammer. He has given his phone number. +44-701-112-9808. I found it hard to understand some of what he meant. It was a slow conversation. I hope I have done this right this time.

15/10/2009 7:49:55 PM MATHEW mary hey mary.. how are you doing ?
15/10/2009 7:50:26 PM mary MATHEW Hello mathew, how are you.
15/10/2009 7:50:58 PM MATHEW mary fine thnaks ......and you/
15/10/2009 7:51:00 PM MATHEW mary ?
15/10/2009 7:51:40 PM MATHEW mary thanks for your response .. am s gald .. that i found you
15/10/2009 7:51:48 PM mary MATHEW I am well , give me one minute to say bye to my friend .please
15/10/2009 7:52:35 PM MATHEW mary pls... i will be waitn for you..
15/10/2009 7:52:54 PM mary MATHEW ok will not be long.
15/10/2009 7:53:07 PM MATHEW mary ok babe ..
15/10/2009 7:54:41 PM mary MATHEW well I am here now. so what have you been doing today. mathew.
15/10/2009 7:55:46 PM mary MATHEW You are certainly handsome and professional looking in your suit
15/10/2009 7:55:52 PM MATHEW mary babe angel .. i was waitn for you to tslking ..
15/10/2009 7:56:19 PM MATHEW mary thanks babe you are very beautiful..
15/10/2009 7:56:25 PM MATHEW mary babe...
15/10/2009 7:56:28 PM mary MATHEW very business like. I will be very lucky if things work out for us.
15/10/2009 7:56:42 PM mary MATHEW do you really think so.
15/10/2009 7:56:48 PM MATHEW mary ahahaha ... thanks
15/10/2009 7:57:02 PM mary MATHEW You embarrass me.
15/10/2009 7:57:25 PM MATHEW mary i was happy when i got your mail ..
15/10/2009 7:57:41 PM MATHEW mary babe nononono you give me joy here ..
15/10/2009 7:58:03 PM mary MATHEW so mathew tell me why you picked me and what and where are you today.
15/10/2009 7:58:29 PM MATHEW mary you don't know are i feel here talking to you this morning.. my office
15/10/2009 7:58:46 PM mary MATHEW you are making me blush. you sound so romantic
15/10/2009 7:59:18 PM mary MATHEW you are at work. then you should be working , not flirting with me on line.
15/10/2009 7:59:53 PM MATHEW mary babe angel .. i close you becos i you very beautiful , i see you unique in you ..
15/10/2009 7:59:53 PM mary MATHEW where is your office mat. I hope you do not mind me calling you mat.
15/10/2009 8:00:40 PM MATHEW mary yeah babe .. no problem
15/10/2009 8:01:09 PM mary MATHEW have you sent many emails to beautiful women. I guess I am not the only one.
15/10/2009 8:01:29 PM MATHEW mary nononononono babe ..
15/10/2009 8:01:36 PM MATHEW mary lesting ..
15/10/2009 8:02:27 PM mary MATHEW what nationality are you mat. It does not matter but I can tell by your words.
15/10/2009 8:04:21 PM MATHEW mary babe angel when i join match .com i pray.. God Almighty .. for guidians babe ..
15/10/2009 8:05:03 PM MATHEW mary and God open i eye to see you babe angel..
15/10/2009 8:05:42 PM MATHEW mary you are the only i sent mail .. i believe with faith that you are for me babe..
15/10/2009 8:06:09 PM mary MATHEW that is so sweet to say. please tell me what language. I would like to know.
15/10/2009 8:06:59 PM MATHEW mary babe can you put your pics there pls
15/10/2009 8:07:24 PM mary MATHEW It is ok if you email some one else. I understand you need to find the one you want to love for the rest of your life. You do not have to worry about me getting upset. I am very easy and understanding .
15/10/2009 8:08:45 PM MATHEW mary babe ... yesterday i end my match .com becos i have found you..
15/10/2009 8:08:53 PM mary MATHEW I want to go through my pics before I send some to you . I want you to see some nice ones so I do not spoil your thoughts of me. Please be patient.
15/10/2009 8:09:29 PM MATHEW mary ok thanks babe ..
15/10/2009 8:09:50 PM mary MATHEW why did you do that so soon. you might not like me after getting to know me.
15/10/2009 8:10:48 PM mary MATHEW do you have a home some where and where is your office.tell me some more things about your business and where you travel.
15/10/2009 8:11:54 PM MATHEW mary nononon babe angel for you calling you angel .. in God Almighty.. cloes you for you me .. i trues ... him ... i belive you and l live togather..
15/10/2009 8:12:30 PM MATHEW mary babe .. you read my mail..
15/10/2009 8:12:43 PM mary MATHEW I think maybe french.
15/10/2009 8:12:53 PM MATHEW mary i told you .. am arstist ..
15/10/2009 8:13:52 PM MATHEW mary have my own my busines doing
15/10/2009 8:13:58 PM mary MATHEW Yes but I want you to tell me . I want you to talk as if we are together. take enjoyment out of explaining to me. inspire and intrigue me.
15/10/2009 8:14:16 PM MATHEW mary i buy artworks and sell
15/10/2009 8:15:26 PM mary MATHEW all over the world. so you must have a home some where. Your place to sleep and eat . what family do you have. tell me a bit about that and what has happened in your life.
15/10/2009 8:16:38 PM MATHEW mary very beautiful ....question babe..
15/10/2009 8:16:38 PM mary MATHEW which country are you in at this time and what time is it.
15/10/2009 8:18:16 PM MATHEW mary babe angel i live in herefordshir city
15/10/2009 8:18:32 PM MATHEW mary now .. not too far from my office ..
15/10/2009 8:18:38 PM mary MATHEW mat can you understand me ok. are you having trouble with what i say.
15/10/2009 8:19:39 PM mary MATHEW oh, ok. now I understand. I thought you may have been on a business trip away from your home.
15/10/2009 8:19:41 PM MATHEW mary i live in herefordshir city in england ..
15/10/2009 8:20:03 PM mary MATHEW I had not heard of that but now I understand.
15/10/2009 8:20:58 PM MATHEW mary i live in estate herefordshir,hr1,2du
15/10/2009 8:21:35 PM MATHEW mary that is where i live with my lovly daguhter ..
15/10/2009 8:22:21 PM MATHEW mary she is the one family i have noe before founding you ..
15/10/2009 8:22:27 PM mary MATHEW so tell me about your daughter.
15/10/2009 8:23:47 PM MATHEW mary her name is sandra dawson.. she nine yrs old ..she in college .. now
15/10/2009 8:24:15 PM mary MATHEW in college. really. what college.
15/10/2009 8:24:24 PM MATHEW mary babe ... right now she has gone to sch
15/10/2009 8:24:53 PM mary MATHEW at this time of day you mean.
15/10/2009 8:25:06 PM mary MATHEW I understand.
15/10/2009 8:25:16 PM mary MATHEW does she like school.
15/10/2009 8:25:31 PM MATHEW mary West End college in herefordshir ..
15/10/2009 8:25:37 PM mary MATHEW are you divorced mat .
15/10/2009 8:26:17 PM MATHEW mary my time here is 9:23am ..
15/10/2009 8:27:11 PM MATHEW mary babe sandra mum pass up when sandra was 3yrs old..
15/10/2009 8:27:22 PM MATHEW mary and you?
15/10/2009 8:29:32 PM MATHEW mary you still there ?
15/10/2009 8:30:40 PM mary MATHEW yes I am still here. I just had to do a job.
15/10/2009 8:31:26 PM MATHEW mary ok..
15/10/2009 8:31:29 PM mary MATHEW it is 8.30 here.dst.
15/10/2009 8:32:04 PM mary MATHEW sorry about her mom , your wife..
15/10/2009 8:32:45 PM mary MATHEW i am divorced
15/10/2009 8:32:49 PM MATHEW mary thanks ...
15/10/2009 8:33:10 PM MATHEW mary ok
15/10/2009 8:33:14 PM MATHEW mary did you have kids?
15/10/2009 8:33:32 PM mary MATHEW so have a couple but grown up
15/10/2009 8:35:38 PM mary MATHEW Mat i will have to go soon
15/10/2009 8:36:34 PM MATHEW mary nice babe
15/10/2009 8:36:35 PM MATHEW mary do you work?
15/10/2009 8:36:47 PM MATHEW mary ok.. babe
15/10/2009 8:36:48 PM MATHEW mary when will you be online ?
15/10/2009 8:38:04 PM mary MATHEW I just have to have a quick chat to my sister then I will be on line tomorrow about the same time.
15/10/2009 8:38:15 PM mary MATHEW yes I work in a factory.
15/10/2009 8:38:33 PM MATHEW mary becos right now babe i have so many costumers waitn .. for their portrate .. works
15/10/2009 8:39:26 PM MATHEW mary babe i want to spend time with you.. when you feel..
15/10/2009 8:40:02 PM mary MATHEW when are you free. I am in Australia. do you ever come over here.
15/10/2009 8:41:22 PM MATHEW mary babe tell me your time .. when you are feel i will be feel .. too becos you are the light that i see ..
15/10/2009 8:41:52 PM MATHEW mary give me your convinence time ........
15/10/2009 8:42:07 PM mary MATHEW to come on line.
15/10/2009 8:43:39 PM MATHEW mary yes babe..
15/10/2009 8:44:02 PM mary MATHEW about 8
15/10/2009 8:44:23 PM mary MATHEW do you have a phone number
15/10/2009 8:44:47 PM MATHEW mary yes babe...
15/10/2009 8:45:02 PM mary MATHEW can you give it to me.
15/10/2009 8:45:15 PM MATHEW mary ok
15/10/2009 8:46:09 PM MATHEW mary +44-701-112-9808
15/10/2009 8:46:27 PM MATHEW mary babe can you give me yours pls
15/10/2009 8:49:16 PM mary MATHEW thank you . My cell is flat at the moment on the charger so if you ring me, do it a bit later. it is 0466283717. as you would know you have to add some numbers to that. May be ring tomorrow night when I come on line. ok
15/10/2009 8:50:32 PM MATHEW mary ok babe thanks for blessing my day now
15/10/2009 8:50:44 PM MATHEW mary i will call you...
15/10/2009 8:51:14 PM MATHEW mary but when you are feel call me anytime..
15/10/2009 8:51:30 PM mary MATHEW ok then tomorrow night. I will look forward to it and I hope that I understand you.
15/10/2009 8:51:46 PM MATHEW mary ok
15/10/2009 8:51:50 PM mary MATHEW thankyou I will but it is a bit expensive.
15/10/2009 8:53:03 PM MATHEW mary ok ...i will call you
15/10/2009 8:53:55 PM mary MATHEW thank you . I need to say bye for now mat. My sister is waiting. I hope you do not mind.
15/10/2009 8:54:47 PM MATHEW mary ok
15/10/2009 8:55:16 PM mary MATHEW thankyou . bye for now. its been nice chatting with you.
15/10/2009 8:55:51 PM MATHEW mary i go and supply my costumer artworks now babe....
15/10/2009 8:56:09 PM mary MATHEW ok good luck. sell plenty.
15/10/2009 8:56:12 PM MATHEW mary thanks too ..
15/10/2009 8:56:18 PM MATHEW mary ok

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:11 pm

This likeness is posted here with another name but I can not find it. I ran both of the above pictures through scamdigger but it did not bring up the picture. I believe he has on a black suit. If I should remember his name or can find him in my posts I will update.
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby camelion » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:22 pm

email from mathew tonight and my im. I also spoke to this one on the phone tonight and he sounds very nigerian or similiar, nothing like how I expected him to speak the way he wrote. This ip comes up on a lot of scam warning sites.

Hello Mary..
mary am sorry for what happen this morning , my dog went to my neighbor and destroyed things there ... that is reason i have to there . am sorry for livening you .. online waiting.. babe angel nationality ?? i was born in greece in pyloin city.. but i was little boy when left greece with my mum ..to untied kingdom..

mum pass up when i was 14yrs old .. i never new my dad.. i only know my mum she was my world she was the light to my hop before ..she pass up.. she train me in school i went to west end collage. in UK .... then i was living Manchester city ... i was there for yes babe angle i got sandra mum in that city{ her name is joyce and she full of life joy.} the day i went to a friend birthday party.. in 1999 Agues 12.. she be came my alwide world she be came the empire of my heart , when am down she lift me you with joy,laughter, sandra mum alway happy . she gave birth to sandra in october 24 in 2000 my life was full of joy .happiness i never know anything's that is called distress on until she pass on 2003 on her birthday june. 2nd. i was only who's taken care of sandra.. i was in pain for yrs..i was painful world. she draw me close to God Almighty.. sandra mum and i will do desame
artworks together she teach me who do painting i mean poutrate. works. babe she very niece s.
babe angel i stop here .. bout i most tell you when i join match.com. pray vey blessed day to give the right woman that will bring back my joy my happiness a woman who's is full of life... a woman who's God fearing, honest, loving, devoted, respectful, A woman with a heart of Gold. A woman who's willing to spend the rest of her life with me .. he does matter the age babe . when i saw your profile immediately i new in my spirit this is woman am looking for the first day you talk to me .. i feel .
and yesterday i was so happy in my office.. inside of me. babe you are light that i see again... babe angel sorry to stay.. i see you ask the center of my joy,dimensions of love.
i will stop here
pls i need to spend time to talk you .. to feel you very well you promise to call me .. And i was trying to reach you ..your number was ..connected. pls babe angel watin for you onlin when you get my mail..
thanks matthew.

X-Originating-IP: [62.56.132.24]

MATHEW mary hey mary goodmoring ..
16/10/2009 5:53:07 PM MATHEW mary how are you doing?
16/10/2009 5:53:41 PM mary MATHEW hello mat, how are you today. Is it morning where you are.
16/10/2009 5:54:09 PM MATHEW mary fine thanks
16/10/2009 5:54:10 PM mary MATHEW nice puppy dog.
16/10/2009 :heartbroken: 5:54:42 PM MATHEW mary ohhhh sorry is my masseger..
16/10/2009 5:54:53 PM mary MATHEW so how have you spent your night.
16/10/2009 5:55:14 PM mary MATHEW what is wrong with your messenger.
16/10/2009 5:55:50 PM MATHEW mary yes ... babe angel i was happy in my suol when i talk you yesterday.. babe
16/10/2009 5:56:20 PM mary MATHEW so you slept well. I am glad you were happy
16/10/2009 5:56:23 PM MATHEW mary no am telling you about pupy you see ..
16/10/2009 5:56:30 PM MATHEW mary yes babe
16/10/2009 5:57:05 PM mary MATHEW your dog. is that the name or type of dog.
16/10/2009 5:57:37 PM MATHEW mary babe......lias
16/10/2009 5:57:47 PM mary MATHEW I am so sorry. You are a little hard to understand.
16/10/2009 5:58:25 PM MATHEW mary that is name my dog
16/10/2009 5:58:51 PM mary MATHEW the name of your dog is lias.
16/10/2009 5:58:56 PM MATHEW mary nonon.... i understand you
16/10/2009 5:59:02 PM MATHEW mary yes
16/10/2009 5:59:21 PM MATHEW mary pls wait..
16/10/2009 5:59:28 PM mary MATHEW please tell me your nationality.
16/10/2009 6:10:39 PM mary MATHEW are you there mat.
16/10/2009 8:35:58 PM mary MATHEW hello mat. are you there.
16/10/2009 8:41:31 PM mary MATHEW I will come back on later.
16/10/2009 8:41:56 PM MATHEW mary ohhh babe am here
16/10/2009 8:42:18 PM MATHEW mary babe sorry for living you online .. waitn
16/10/2009 8:42:21 PM mary MATHEW you just caught me.
16/10/2009 8:42:46 PM mary MATHEW I was just about to go and do something else.
16/10/2009 8:42:57 PM mary MATHEW what did your dog do
16/10/2009 8:43:46 PM mary MATHEW nice photo.
16/10/2009 8:44:26 PM MATHEW mary babe my doy went i to my neibor home .. and destroy things there
16/10/2009 8:44:29 PM MATHEW mary thanks
16/10/2009 8:44:42 PM MATHEW mary you too you look very beautiful ..
16/10/2009 8:44:48 PM mary MATHEW Oh that is not good.
16/10/2009 8:45:25 PM mary MATHEW you are very handsome. please send me that photo so I can keep it.
16/10/2009 8:45:55 PM MATHEW mary i have lock my dog inside
16/10/2009 8:46:07 PM mary MATHEW lol. I can still look at you then when I turn my computer off.
16/10/2009 8:46:13 PM MATHEW mary ok babe will do that for you..
16/10/2009 8:46:24 PM mary MATHEW did you tell him he was naughty.
16/10/2009 8:46:55 PM mary MATHEW thank you. I will love it. Best looking man that has been in my life for a while.
16/10/2009 8:47:00 PM MATHEW mary hehehe yes babe ..
16/10/2009 8:47:17 PM MATHEW mary heheheh babe........
16/10/2009 8:47:24 PM MATHEW mary thanks
16/10/2009 8:47:29 PM mary MATHEW I think you should tell him to go to bed without tea.
16/10/2009 8:48:10 PM mary MATHEW what did your neighbours say. I hope they did not get to upset with you
16/10/2009 8:48:24 PM MATHEW mary hehehe babe angel............ i not him good today
16/10/2009 8:48:40 PM MATHEW mary nononon
16/10/2009 8:48:48 PM mary MATHEW the dog is not good
16/10/2009 8:49:59 PM MATHEW mary i will replace the things .. that got brock
16/10/2009 8:51:06 PM mary MATHEW I hope the your dog will not do it again. kick his but if he does. lol. they are just like kids do you think
16/10/2009 8:51:51 PM MATHEW mary hehehe babe....
16/10/2009 8:52:21 PM mary MATHEW so I forgot what we talked about before. I got a bit upset with you but I did not know what was happening.
16/10/2009 8:52:26 PM MATHEW mary if didn't give him good today he learn
16/10/2009 8:52:50 PM MATHEW mary sorry?
16/10/2009 8:53:00 PM mary MATHEW tell me what else you did today. How did you go with your artwork.
16/10/2009 8:54:49 PM mary MATHEW portraits or artwork. same to me.
16/10/2009 8:54:54 PM MATHEW mary babe my artworks is goods .. i do buy and selle .. sometime i make good painting
16/10/2009 8:55:17 PM MATHEW mary i have good garllery..
16/10/2009 8:55:49 PM mary MATHEW well I think I understand.
16/10/2009 8:55:49 PM MATHEW mary yeah .. i will make good portraits with your picture babe
16/10/2009 8:56:15 PM MATHEW mary babe i understan you..
16/10/2009 8:56:21 PM mary MATHEW what do you mean. You are not going to sell my photo are you
16/10/2009 8:56:49 PM mary MATHEW I do not want you to sell my picture .
16/10/2009 8:57:00 PM MATHEW mary nononononon ..
16/10/2009 8:57:16 PM MATHEW mary am just telling that i make good portraits
16/10/2009 8:57:35 PM mary MATHEW tell me what you mean. It is for you to see. that is all.
16/10/2009 8:58:34 PM MATHEW mary and just telling you .. what i feel look at you .. that why i staed i will make a good portraits for you..
16/10/2009 8:59:08 PM mary MATHEW that you like my photo. what do you think of it.
16/10/2009 8:59:20 PM MATHEW mary babe dont be harsh on me ..
16/10/2009 8:59:22 PM MATHEW mary pls
16/10/2009 9:00:02 PM mary MATHEW ok. I just not sure what you mean. I just would not like my photo some where i do not know about.
16/10/2009 9:00:05 PM MATHEW mary i love your pics .. and see differnces in your pict babe
16/10/2009 9:00:26 PM mary MATHEW what do you mean.
16/10/2009 9:00:59 PM mary MATHEW please send me yours remember.
16/10/2009 9:01:03 PM MATHEW mary ohhh can you understand me .. am trying to expersss my feellings
16/10/2009 9:01:42 PM MATHEW mary what i see in you before i send you mail
16/10/2009 9:02:09 PM MATHEW mary sorry ?
16/10/2009 9:02:28 PM mary MATHEW I think so but as I have never had feelings for some one with an accent before, it is a bit hard but please be understanding. I do not mean to upset you in any way.
16/10/2009 9:03:00 PM MATHEW mary is ok babe..
16/10/2009 9:03:19 PM mary MATHEW I think you are telling me you think I am pretty and you like the way I look.
16/10/2009 9:03:44 PM mary MATHEW I am 52 years old. how old are you.
16/10/2009 9:03:46 PM MATHEW mary hehehe yes babe..
16/10/2009 9:05:23 PM MATHEW mary i know very well that you are 52 .. and see inside you that you are very lovely ,caring full of life ... that what i see before sending you .. mail
16/10/2009 9:06:22 PM mary MATHEW wow, mat, you are getting better looking. lol.
16/10/2009 9:06:56 PM mary MATHEW I think I will bye a plane ticket right now. are you home and want a date.
16/10/2009 9:07:29 PM MATHEW mary babe.........
16/10/2009 9:07:48 PM mary MATHEW Please send copy urgently needed for dreaming about.
16/10/2009 9:08:03 PM mary MATHEW what babe.
16/10/2009 9:08:11 PM MATHEW mary i will babe .. i want date more dan date from you
16/10/2009 9:08:32 PM mary MATHEW well lets work on it .
16/10/2009 9:08:39 PM MATHEW mary ohhh babe i will
16/10/2009 9:08:48 PM MATHEW mary ok babe ..
16/10/2009 9:09:05 PM mary MATHEW can you see the smile on my face and the twinkle in my eyes.
16/10/2009 9:10:23 PM mary MATHEW I think I am even blushing just thinking about you. first time I have done that and we are not even in the same room.
16/10/2009 9:10:43 PM MATHEW mary very well i see the star in your lovely eyes . which conprehence true the light of the world.. you look beautiful babe angel
16/10/2009 9:11:10 PM mary MATHEW thankyou thankyou thankyou.
16/10/2009 9:11:18 PM MATHEW mary heheh thanks babe..
16/10/2009 9:11:37 PM MATHEW mary you are wlecom babe
16/10/2009 9:12:05 PM mary MATHEW well how do we get started.
16/10/2009 9:12:40 PM mary MATHEW If I was to come to england , where would I go to find you.
16/10/2009 9:13:11 PM MATHEW mary babe we are already stareted right from the first day you response to me
16/10/2009 9:13:36 PM mary MATHEW Yes I know.
16/10/2009 9:14:13 PM MATHEW mary babe angel i will like come to Australie to me you babe
16/10/2009 9:14:26 PM MATHEW mary i will come babe ..
16/10/2009 9:14:40 PM mary MATHEW are you coming to Australia. when.
16/10/2009 9:15:33 PM MATHEW mary babe angel time you need me .. i will come .. has long aks youe the center of my joy
16/10/2009 9:16:17 PM MATHEW mary when do you want me to come?
16/10/2009 9:16:40 PM mary MATHEW well that would be good. But to be sensible we need to get to know each other first.
16/10/2009 9:17:25 PM MATHEW mary yes babe ...
16/10/2009 9:17:31 PM mary MATHEW well that would depend on your work.
16/10/2009 9:18:02 PM mary MATHEW maybe after christamas .
16/10/2009 9:18:26 PM MATHEW mary babe angel i believe with my faith.. that it he work for you and me..
16/10/2009 9:18:53 PM MATHEW mary nononon ... babe i like to come before christamas
16/10/2009 9:19:10 PM MATHEW mary i like to spend my christamas with you there
16/10/2009 9:19:19 PM mary MATHEW ok when do you think
16/10/2009 9:19:40 PM MATHEW mary sothat i will enjoy my christamas with you there
16/10/2009 9:20:23 PM MATHEW mary babe angel i think to come nex mouth ..
16/10/2009 9:20:33 PM mary MATHEW but I have already made plans for this christmas with my family.
16/10/2009 9:21:16 PM mary MATHEW well we will work on that. If we still like each other in a month I will tell my family I am bringing a friend. ok.
16/10/2009 9:21:50 PM MATHEW mary yeah ...does mean i say with you i will be in your country there seen you .
16/10/2009 9:22:18 PM MATHEW mary i no you will like to bee with your family
16/10/2009 9:22:30 PM mary MATHEW You will be the talk of the christmas table.
16/10/2009 9:22:53 PM MATHEW mary hehehehe yes babe..
16/10/2009 9:23:25 PM MATHEW mary babe pls do spend me your picture
16/10/2009 9:23:31 PM MATHEW mary pls
16/10/2009 9:24:11 PM mary MATHEW I hope that you realize you wil have to stay at a motel as I will not be at my home or could not stay at my family as you are a stranger to them.
16/10/2009 9:24:43 PM MATHEW mary yes yes i know that babe..
16/10/2009 9:25:50 PM MATHEW mary babe i will stay in hotel i was long i see you ...
16/10/2009 9:26:05 PM mary MATHEW well I think we better slow up and lets see what happens, ok. we are both getting excited and we need to be sensible. ok.
16/10/2009 9:27:17 PM mary MATHEW Of course you will see me. I have lots of family up north. They are in various careers.
16/10/2009 9:27:27 PM MATHEW mary babe where i will bee does not matter .. what matter . ... is to bee with you .. seen you altime that i want becos your light that i see now i will need you to see my pat
16/10/2009 9:27:45 PM MATHEW mary ok
16/10/2009 9:28:02 PM mary MATHEW to see your pat. what is that.
16/10/2009 9:29:03 PM MATHEW mary babe did understand me .. mean seen you wil make be ful of joy ..
16/10/2009 9:29:23 PM MATHEW mary that is waht i mean ....
16/10/2009 9:30:03 PM mary MATHEW sorry, i thought you wanted to show me something.
16/10/2009 9:30:50 PM MATHEW mary you give light to me is like very were is dark in my side now when you show up every were will be right babe ..
16/10/2009 9:31:01 PM mary MATHEW Do you have a pass port Mat. You cannot come here unless you have one.
16/10/2009 9:31:25 PM mary MATHEW It takes a while to get one.
16/10/2009 9:31:27 PM MATHEW mary yes i do.
16/10/2009 9:32:08 PM mary MATHEW I understand now. Ok that is good. I do not have one. I have never travelled overseas.
16/10/2009 9:32:49 PM mary MATHEW I bet the air hostesses druel when you get on board to travel.
16/10/2009 9:32:56 PM MATHEW mary hehehe babe..........
16/10/2009 9:33:38 PM MATHEW mary babe this time you will be in overseas
16/10/2009 9:34:01 PM mary MATHEW Do they smile at you a lot. I would. I would keep walking past you just to look at you.
16/10/2009 9:34:46 PM mary MATHEW lol. I would be making sure that you were happy and not thirsty. anything to be near you.
16/10/2009 9:35:10 PM mary MATHEW I hope I am not embarrassing you.
16/10/2009 9:35:35 PM MATHEW mary ohhhh thanks you very much ..... the center of my joy
16/10/2009 9:36:07 PM MATHEW mary babe nononon.. you not
16/10/2009 9:37:02 PM MATHEW mary you don't know how happy i am here ..
16/10/2009 9:37:20 PM mary MATHEW I cannot go overseas as I do not have a passport. I need to get one. I have no idea what they look like or how to get one. what is yours like. can you show me. how long does it take and what would I have to do.
16/10/2009 9:37:25 PM MATHEW mary i feel like am in heaven places now
16/10/2009 9:38:26 PM MATHEW mary babe when i come we ''ll talk it .. ok
16/10/2009 9:38:45 PM mary MATHEW really, do I make you feel that happy. I think that is very nice. You make me feel special too. I really did not think I was that nice looking especialy to make some one feel that way.
16/10/2009 9:39:21 PM mary MATHEW tell me what you mean. we'll talk it. I do not understand.
16/10/2009 9:40:26 PM MATHEW mary i mean to get passport to overseas for you babe
16/10/2009 9:41:19 PM MATHEW mary yes babe you make me happy talking to you now give me food in my tommy ..
16/10/2009 9:41:53 PM mary MATHEW do you need to go for a meal
16/10/2009 9:42:31 PM MATHEW mary no babe..
16/10/2009 9:42:40 PM mary MATHEW My sister is messeging me any way so I need to go and chat to her.
16/10/2009 9:43:12 PM mary MATHEW food in your tommy. explain.
16/10/2009 9:43:25 PM MATHEW mary ohhh are you living now?
16/10/2009 9:43:39 PM MATHEW mary babe ..................
16/10/2009 9:44:20 PM mary MATHEW well I will go and chat to her for a little while and then come back to you later. is that ok.
16/10/2009 9:44:30 PM MATHEW mary i mean you make my tommy full i was hungry before now am akoy..
16/10/2009 9:44:44 PM MATHEW mary becos i was talking to you now
16/10/2009 9:44:54 PM MATHEW mary ok
16/10/2009 9:45:16 PM MATHEW mary when are you coming back?
16/10/2009 9:45:27 PM mary MATHEW ok i think I understand. lol. You make me smile.
16/10/2009 9:45:38 PM MATHEW mary thnaks
16/10/2009 9:47:18 PM mary MATHEW I am just chatting to my sister but it is to hard to talk to two people at once. I will see that you are still on line or you me so will send you a message. In the mean time please send me your photos to keep you busy.
16/10/2009 9:47:36 PM mary MATHEW Please do not miss me too much. lol.
16/10/2009 9:47:46 PM MATHEW mary ok
16/10/2009 9:48:02 PM mary MATHEW thankyou babe.
16/10/2009 9:48:14 PM MATHEW mary i wil
16/10/2009 9:48:33 PM MATHEW mary thanks .. can i call you now to here your lovely voice
16/10/2009 9:48:34 PM MATHEW mary ?
16/10/2009 9:48:39 PM mary MATHEW promise . bye for now.
16/10/2009 9:49:11 PM mary MATHEW Yes but I hope i can understand you. I hope the line wil be ok too.
16/10/2009 9:49:58 PM MATHEW mary babe am calling you now you will understane me
16/10/2009 9:50:12 PM MATHEW mary pls wait am calling you now
16/10/2009 9:59:19 PM MATHEW mary thanks very much babe .... you make happy
16/10/2009 9:59:36 PM mary MATHEW bye bye, nice voice on the phone. Phone was a bit static. interference.
16/10/2009 9:59:54 PM MATHEW mary you make me happy i feel if am heaven ... babe
16/10/2009 10:00:27 PM MATHEW mary bye babe (F)(L)(K)
16/10/2009 10:01:08 PM mary MATHEW thank you . rest and sweet dreams.
16/10/2009 10:02:44 PM MATHEW mary ok babe you too make the star , the moon make it folw like rain fall babe bye
16/10/2009 10:03:17 PM mary MATHEW good night.
16/10/2009 10:04:37 PM MATHEW mary night............babe

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Finally found the picture. He contacted me as Mike Smith, mikeluv101@yahoo.com and is posted here under nigerian scammer/vincente.miguel@hotmail.com

We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby camelion » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:56 am

further im for mat. he is coming on pretty heavy.

16/10/2009 5:52:57 PM MATHEW mary hey mary goodmoring ..
16/10/2009 5:53:07 PM MATHEW mary how are you doing?
16/10/2009 5:53:41 PM mary MATHEW hello mat, how are you today. Is it morning where you are.
16/10/2009 5:54:09 PM MATHEW mary fine thanks
16/10/2009 5:54:10 PM mary MATHEW nice puppy dog.
16/10/2009 5:54:42 PM MATHEW mary ohhhh sorry is my masseger..
16/10/2009 5:54:53 PM mary MATHEW so how have you spent your night.
16/10/2009 5:55:14 PM mary MATHEW what is wrong with your messenger.
16/10/2009 5:55:50 PM MATHEW mary yes ... babe angel i was happy in my suol when i talk you yesterday.. babe
16/10/2009 5:56:20 PM mary MATHEW so you slept well. I am glad you were happy
16/10/2009 5:56:23 PM MATHEW mary no am telling you about pupy you see ..
16/10/2009 5:56:30 PM MATHEW mary yes babe
16/10/2009 5:57:05 PM mary MATHEW your dog. is that the name or type of dog.
16/10/2009 5:57:37 PM MATHEW mary babe......lias
16/10/2009 5:57:47 PM mary MATHEW I am so sorry. You are a little hard to understand.
16/10/2009 5:58:25 PM MATHEW mary that is name my dog
16/10/2009 5:58:51 PM mary MATHEW the name of your dog is lias.
16/10/2009 5:58:56 PM MATHEW mary nonon.... i understand you
16/10/2009 5:59:02 PM MATHEW mary yes
16/10/2009 5:59:21 PM MATHEW mary pls wait..
16/10/2009 5:59:28 PM mary MATHEW please tell me your nationality.
16/10/2009 6:10:39 PM mary MATHEW are you there mat.
16/10/2009 8:35:58 PM mary MATHEW hello mat. are you there.
16/10/2009 8:41:31 PM mary MATHEW I will come back on later.
16/10/2009 8:41:56 PM MATHEW mary ohhh babe am here
16/10/2009 8:42:18 PM MATHEW mary babe sorry for living you online .. waitn
16/10/2009 8:42:21 PM mary MATHEW you just caught me.
16/10/2009 8:42:46 PM mary MATHEW I was just about to go and do something else.
16/10/2009 8:42:57 PM mary MATHEW what did your dog do
16/10/2009 8:43:46 PM mary MATHEW nice photo.
16/10/2009 8:44:26 PM MATHEW mary babe my doy went i to my neibor home .. and destroy things there
16/10/2009 8:44:29 PM MATHEW mary thanks
16/10/2009 8:44:42 PM MATHEW mary you too you look very beautiful ..
16/10/2009 8:44:48 PM mary MATHEW Oh that is not good.
16/10/2009 8:45:25 PM mary MATHEW you are very handsome. please send me that photo so I can keep it.
16/10/2009 8:45:55 PM MATHEW mary i have lock my dog inside
16/10/2009 8:46:07 PM mary MATHEW lol. I can still look at you then when I turn my computer off.
16/10/2009 8:46:13 PM MATHEW mary ok babe will do that for you..
16/10/2009 8:46:24 PM mary MATHEW did you tell him he was naughty.
16/10/2009 8:46:55 PM mary MATHEW thank you. I will love it. Best looking man that has been in my life for a while.
16/10/2009 8:47:00 PM MATHEW mary hehehe yes babe ..
16/10/2009 8:47:17 PM MATHEW mary heheheh babe........
16/10/2009 8:47:24 PM MATHEW mary thanks
16/10/2009 8:47:29 PM mary MATHEW I think you should tell him to go to bed without tea.
16/10/2009 8:48:10 PM mary MATHEW what did your neighbours say. I hope they did not get to upset with you
16/10/2009 8:48:24 PM MATHEW mary hehehe babe angel............ i not him good today
16/10/2009 8:48:40 PM MATHEW mary nononon
16/10/2009 8:48:48 PM mary MATHEW the dog is not good
16/10/2009 8:49:59 PM MATHEW mary i will replace the things .. that got brock
16/10/2009 8:51:06 PM mary MATHEW I hope the your dog will not do it again. kick his but if he does. lol. they are just like kids do you think
16/10/2009 8:51:51 PM MATHEW mary hehehe babe....
16/10/2009 8:52:21 PM mary MATHEW so I forgot what we talked about before. I got a bit upset with you but I did not know what was happening.
16/10/2009 8:52:26 PM MATHEW mary if didn't give him good today he learn
16/10/2009 8:52:50 PM MATHEW mary sorry?
16/10/2009 8:53:00 PM mary MATHEW tell me what else you did today. How did you go with your artwork.
16/10/2009 8:54:49 PM mary MATHEW portraits or artwork. same to me.
16/10/2009 8:54:54 PM MATHEW mary babe my artworks is goods .. i do buy and selle .. sometime i make good painting
16/10/2009 8:55:17 PM MATHEW mary i have good garllery..
16/10/2009 8:55:49 PM mary MATHEW well I think I understand.
16/10/2009 8:55:49 PM MATHEW mary yeah .. i will make good portraits with your picture babe
16/10/2009 8:56:15 PM MATHEW mary babe i understan you..
16/10/2009 8:56:21 PM mary MATHEW what do you mean. You are not going to sell my photo are you
16/10/2009 8:56:49 PM mary MATHEW I do not want you to sell my picture .
16/10/2009 8:57:00 PM MATHEW mary nononononon ..
16/10/2009 8:57:16 PM MATHEW mary am just telling that i make good portraits
16/10/2009 8:57:35 PM mary MATHEW tell me what you mean. It is for you to see. that is all.
16/10/2009 8:58:34 PM MATHEW mary and just telling you .. what i feel look at you .. that why i staed i will make a good portraits for you..
16/10/2009 8:59:08 PM mary MATHEW that you like my photo. what do you think of it.
16/10/2009 8:59:20 PM MATHEW mary babe dont be harsh on me ..
16/10/2009 8:59:22 PM MATHEW mary pls
16/10/2009 9:00:02 PM mary MATHEW ok. I just not sure what you mean. I just would not like my photo some where i do not know about.
16/10/2009 9:00:05 PM MATHEW mary i love your pics .. and see differnces in your pict babe
16/10/2009 9:00:26 PM mary MATHEW what do you mean.
16/10/2009 9:00:59 PM mary MATHEW please send me yours remember.
16/10/2009 9:01:03 PM MATHEW mary ohhh can you understand me .. am trying to expersss my feellings
16/10/2009 9:01:42 PM MATHEW mary what i see in you before i send you mail
16/10/2009 9:02:09 PM MATHEW mary sorry ?
16/10/2009 9:02:28 PM mary MATHEW I think so but as I have never had feelings for some one with an accent before, it is a bit hard but please be understanding. I do not mean to upset you in any way.
16/10/2009 9:03:00 PM MATHEW mary is ok babe..
16/10/2009 9:03:19 PM mary MATHEW I think you are telling me you think I am pretty and you like the way I look.
16/10/2009 9:03:44 PM mary MATHEW I am 52 years old. how old are you.
16/10/2009 9:03:46 PM MATHEW mary hehehe yes babe..
16/10/2009 9:05:23 PM MATHEW mary i know very well that you are 52 .. and see inside you that you are very lovely ,caring full of life ... that what i see before sending you .. mail
16/10/2009 9:06:22 PM mary MATHEW wow, mat, you are getting better looking. lol.
16/10/2009 9:06:56 PM mary MATHEW I think I will bye a plane ticket right now. are you home and want a date.
16/10/2009 9:07:29 PM MATHEW mary babe.........
16/10/2009 9:07:48 PM mary MATHEW Please send copy urgently needed for dreaming about.
16/10/2009 9:08:03 PM mary MATHEW what babe.
16/10/2009 9:08:11 PM MATHEW mary i will babe .. i want date more dan date from you
16/10/2009 9:08:32 PM mary MATHEW well lets work on it .
16/10/2009 9:08:39 PM MATHEW mary ohhh babe i will
16/10/2009 9:08:48 PM MATHEW mary ok babe ..
16/10/2009 9:09:05 PM mary MATHEW can you see the smile on my face and the twinkle in my eyes.
16/10/2009 9:10:23 PM mary MATHEW I think I am even blushing just thinking about you. first time I have done that and we are not even in the same room.
16/10/2009 9:10:43 PM MATHEW mary very well i see the star in your lovely eyes . which conprehence true the light of the world.. you look beautiful babe angel
16/10/2009 9:11:10 PM mary MATHEW thankyou thankyou thankyou.
16/10/2009 9:11:18 PM MATHEW mary heheh thanks babe..
16/10/2009 9:11:37 PM MATHEW mary you are wlecom babe
16/10/2009 9:12:05 PM mary MATHEW well how do we get started.
16/10/2009 9:12:40 PM mary MATHEW If I was to come to england , where would I go to find you.
16/10/2009 9:13:11 PM MATHEW mary babe we are already stareted right from the first day you response to me
16/10/2009 9:13:36 PM mary MATHEW Yes I know.
16/10/2009 9:14:13 PM MATHEW mary babe angel i will like come to Australie to me you babe
16/10/2009 9:14:26 PM MATHEW mary i will come babe ..
16/10/2009 9:14:40 PM mary MATHEW are you coming to Australia. when.
16/10/2009 9:15:33 PM MATHEW mary babe angel time you need me .. i will come .. has long aks youe the center of my joy
16/10/2009 9:16:17 PM MATHEW mary when do you want me to come?
16/10/2009 9:16:40 PM mary MATHEW well that would be good. But to be sensible we need to get to know each other first.
16/10/2009 9:17:25 PM MATHEW mary yes babe ...
16/10/2009 9:17:31 PM mary MATHEW well that would depend on your work.
16/10/2009 9:18:02 PM mary MATHEW maybe after christamas .
16/10/2009 9:18:26 PM MATHEW mary babe angel i believe with my faith.. that it he work for you and me..
16/10/2009 9:18:53 PM MATHEW mary nononon ... babe i like to come before christamas
16/10/2009 9:19:10 PM MATHEW mary i like to spend my christamas with you there
16/10/2009 9:19:19 PM mary MATHEW ok when do you think
16/10/2009 9:19:40 PM MATHEW mary sothat i will enjoy my christamas with you there
16/10/2009 9:20:23 PM MATHEW mary babe angel i think to come nex mouth ..
16/10/2009 9:20:33 PM mary MATHEW but I have already made plans for this christmas with my family.
16/10/2009 9:21:16 PM mary MATHEW well we will work on that. If we still like each other in a month I will tell my family I am bringing a friend. ok.
16/10/2009 9:21:50 PM MATHEW mary yeah ...does mean i say with you i will be in your country there seen you .
16/10/2009 9:22:18 PM MATHEW mary i no you will like to bee with your family
16/10/2009 9:22:30 PM mary MATHEW You will be the talk of the christmas table.
16/10/2009 9:22:53 PM MATHEW mary hehehehe yes babe..
16/10/2009 9:23:25 PM MATHEW mary babe pls do spend me your picture
16/10/2009 9:23:31 PM MATHEW mary pls
16/10/2009 9:24:11 PM mary MATHEW I hope that you realize you wil have to stay at a motel as I will not be at my home or could not stay at my family as you are a stranger to them.
16/10/2009 9:24:43 PM MATHEW mary yes yes i know that babe..
16/10/2009 9:25:50 PM MATHEW mary babe i will stay in hotel i was long i see you ...
16/10/2009 9:26:05 PM mary MATHEW well I think we better slow up and lets see what happens, ok. we are both getting excited and we need to be sensible. ok.
16/10/2009 9:27:17 PM mary MATHEW Of course you will see me. I have lots of family up north. They are in various careers.
16/10/2009 9:27:27 PM MATHEW mary babe where i will bee does not matter .. what matter . ... is to bee with you .. seen you altime that i want becos your light that i see now i will need you to see my pat
16/10/2009 9:27:45 PM MATHEW mary ok
16/10/2009 9:28:02 PM mary MATHEW to see your pat. what is that.
16/10/2009 9:29:03 PM MATHEW mary babe did understand me .. mean seen you wil make be ful of joy ..
16/10/2009 9:29:23 PM MATHEW mary that is waht i mean ....
16/10/2009 9:30:03 PM mary MATHEW sorry, i thought you wanted to show me something.
16/10/2009 9:30:50 PM MATHEW mary you give light to me is like very were is dark in my side now when you show up every were will be right babe ..
16/10/2009 9:31:01 PM mary MATHEW Do you have a pass port Mat. You cannot come here unless you have one.
16/10/2009 9:31:25 PM mary MATHEW It takes a while to get one.
16/10/2009 9:31:27 PM MATHEW mary yes i do.
16/10/2009 9:32:08 PM mary MATHEW I understand now. Ok that is good. I do not have one. I have never travelled overseas.
16/10/2009 9:32:49 PM mary MATHEW I bet the air hostesses druel when you get on board to travel.
16/10/2009 9:32:56 PM MATHEW mary hehehe babe..........
16/10/2009 9:33:38 PM MATHEW mary babe this time you will be in overseas
16/10/2009 9:34:01 PM mary MATHEW Do they smile at you a lot. I would. I would keep walking past you just to look at you.
16/10/2009 9:34:46 PM mary MATHEW lol. I would be making sure that you were happy and not thirsty. anything to be near you.
16/10/2009 9:35:10 PM mary MATHEW I hope I am not embarrassing you.
16/10/2009 9:35:35 PM MATHEW mary ohhhh thanks you very much ..... the center of my joy
16/10/2009 9:36:07 PM MATHEW mary babe nononon.. you not
16/10/2009 9:37:02 PM MATHEW mary you don't know how happy i am here ..
16/10/2009 9:37:20 PM mary MATHEW I cannot go overseas as I do not have a passport. I need to get one. I have no idea what they look like or how to get one. what is yours like. can you show me. how long does it take and what would I have to do.
16/10/2009 9:37:25 PM MATHEW mary i feel like am in heaven places now
16/10/2009 9:38:26 PM MATHEW mary babe when i come we ''ll talk it .. ok
16/10/2009 9:38:45 PM mary MATHEW really, do I make you feel that happy. I think that is very nice. You make me feel special too. I really did not think I was that nice looking especialy to make some one feel that way.
16/10/2009 9:39:21 PM mary MATHEW tell me what you mean. we'll talk it. I do not understand.
16/10/2009 9:40:26 PM MATHEW mary i mean to get passport to overseas for you babe
16/10/2009 9:41:19 PM MATHEW mary yes babe you make me happy talking to you now give me food in my tommy ..
16/10/2009 9:41:53 PM mary MATHEW do you need to go for a meal
16/10/2009 9:42:31 PM MATHEW mary no babe..
16/10/2009 9:42:40 PM mary MATHEW My sister is messeging me any way so I need to go and chat to her.
16/10/2009 9:43:12 PM mary MATHEW food in your tommy. explain.
16/10/2009 9:43:25 PM MATHEW mary ohhh are you living now?
16/10/2009 9:43:39 PM MATHEW mary babe ..................
16/10/2009 9:44:20 PM mary MATHEW well I will go and chat to her for a little while and then come back to you later. is that ok.
16/10/2009 9:44:30 PM MATHEW mary i mean you make my tommy full i was hungry before now am akoy..
16/10/2009 9:44:44 PM MATHEW mary becos i was talking to you now
16/10/2009 9:44:54 PM MATHEW mary ok
16/10/2009 9:45:16 PM MATHEW mary when are you coming back?
16/10/2009 9:45:27 PM mary MATHEW ok i think I understand. lol. You make me smile.
16/10/2009 9:45:38 PM MATHEW mary thnaks
16/10/2009 9:47:18 PM mary MATHEW I am just chatting to my sister but it is to hard to talk to two people at once. I will see that you are still on line or you me so will send you a message. In the mean time please send me your photos to keep you busy.
16/10/2009 9:47:36 PM mary MATHEW Please do not miss me too much. lol.
16/10/2009 9:47:46 PM MATHEW mary ok
16/10/2009 9:48:02 PM mary MATHEW thankyou babe.
16/10/2009 9:48:14 PM MATHEW mary i wil
16/10/2009 9:48:33 PM MATHEW mary thanks .. can i call you now to here your lovely voice
16/10/2009 9:48:34 PM MATHEW mary ?
16/10/2009 9:48:39 PM mary MATHEW promise . bye for now.
16/10/2009 9:49:11 PM mary MATHEW Yes but I hope i can understand you. I hope the line wil be ok too.
16/10/2009 9:49:58 PM MATHEW mary babe am calling you now you will understane me
16/10/2009 9:50:12 PM MATHEW mary pls wait am calling you now
16/10/2009 9:59:19 PM MATHEW mary thanks very much babe .... you make happy
16/10/2009 9:59:36 PM mary MATHEW bye bye, nice voice on the phone. Phone was a bit static. interference.
16/10/2009 9:59:54 PM MATHEW mary you make me happy i feel if am heaven ... babe
16/10/2009 10:00:27 PM MATHEW mary bye babe (F)(L)(K)
16/10/2009 10:01:08 PM mary MATHEW thank you . rest and sweet dreams.
16/10/2009 10:02:44 PM MATHEW mary ok babe you too make the star , the moon make it folw like rain fall babe bye
16/10/2009 10:03:17 PM mary MATHEW good night.
16/10/2009 10:04:37 PM MATHEW mary night............babe

Return to “White Males”