It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scottbowman@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010314451
Scott B, 54 Riverside, CA

my name is scott, can we be friends i really would love to know more about you and also share more about myself with you. please add me on scottbowman@ymail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

scottbowman@ymail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

Postby Sailory » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:12 am

marionfriendrich@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021814937 Marion F
45 Schenectady, NY

Hello I am capt.Mario Friend Rich, U.S. Army. I am in Afghanistan presently.I have some items that I want to you today as we can relocate home soon.I really need somebody I could trust in.Please ship, you can trust? I'm in the peacetime military unit here in Kabul, Afghanistan Camp. Email me through my private email address (marionfriendrich@yahoo.com). a simple communication and explanation Comfor. Do not you give up my message just because I never meet you for the first time, but I want to assure you that I will build me of a pure heart who need urgent help, we can also send each other pictures by e-mail more confidence with each other. I'm waiting for my address emailn thanks durchhören

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Ray, dz3435027@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:56 pm

zorpia
david
52, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 37 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑49, in Poland.

pics already posted, also Skype IP

david

skype ID david.ray555........... dz3435027@gmail.com
waiting for your reply

Skype IP 41.215.170.22 ---> Accra, GH

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Lincoln, h_for_life02@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:01 pm

BP & jumpdates
Henry
Sex: Male

email address also here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p364173

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:49 pm

CF. sm8725294@gmail.com

smithnel
57 / Male / Straight
Joined April 7, 2016. Living: New York City, New York.

About me

More about me, I'm also intelligent, trustworthy, warm, caring, down-to-earth, independent, and possess strong morals. I'm moderately tempered, optimistic, and rarely in a bad mood. I'd love to find a woman who I can trust implicitly. You know, my very own soul-mate and best friend. My perfect match is confident, witty, has a great sense of humor, and She is a lot of fun to be with. She's also loyal, dedicated, well-rounded, and a good person. Generally speaking, you're an all around great Woman!!! I enjoy being active, and I enjoy my family (Im family-oriented) as well, so it would be great if you were too. We should also be able to interrelate and communicate with each other on every level, be it emotional, psychological, intellectual, physical, spiritual, or social. And if you have ever been lucky enough to have encountered this type of relationship with someone before, you know what I'm referring to. If this is you, I'd love to hear from you... I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented,along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. . I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for a partner for life who i can settle down with and start a new life...cos right now am looking for a caring Woman.I am looking for a Woman who understands the importance of a real meeting and prefers face-to-face conversations over long correspondence. You know how to express your feelings towards a Man by real actions and you want to have a loving and happy family. I am very serious about starting a happy family with the Woman of my Dreams. I want to meet a mature and intelligent Woman who is 45-66 years old

Junk mail:
Hello Sweetie,I was searching for my heart angel and my soul mate when i saw your ravishing look and wonderful profile ,which really swept me off my feet and i was so impressed,that made me drop you this few words of mine,What a wonderful and fascinating profile you had,so I'm sending you an email,showing my interest.Have been on this for less than one week now and I'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Nelson Smith,But my mom was a Europe born.I'm an Electrical engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor...I live in Hamburg New York.I'm a widower been widowed for 6yrs now.I have just only 1 lovely Daughter left her name is Lisa .After the sudden and devastating death of my wife who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother.She was also a teacher and she died by a Car Accident on her way back from office.Have been single for the past 6 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving,caring,honest, compassionate,affectionate,i also believe in God.I like camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis,American football,basketball,baseball,golfing,swimming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through email so i will like you to get back to me with your email address so i can tell you more about me. NOTE: DISTANCE TO ME ALSO IS ONLY A CHALLENGE IN BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP & I BELIEVE THAT SKY IS THE LIMIT .. I'M VERY REAL & I WILL LIKE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU IF YOU WONT MIND. Nelson Smith

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sm8725294@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:04 pm

plus.google.com/u/0/107297527363557101235/posts
nelson smith

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:14 pm

+447864807378
:mugu: found by the phone number:
facebook.com/david.nnamdi.754
David Nnamdi

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Johnson -johnsonjack789@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:50 pm

hello how are you doing,i am new here online and you??
okay my lady i will like to there from you soon okay,Johnsonjack789@outlook.com.
where are you from what are you doing of living as of me i am an engineer.
So how long have you been here online?Well am a widower and a single parent, An Interior Designer by
Occupation.. How about You??And if you were asked to use 5 words to describe yourself, what would you say??

ock, Johnsonmark123
60 • Bremen •
my name is Johnson i am an engineer and i love my family so much,i love to help around me and i do not like lies.
What I’m doing with my life
i love to go to work daily and love to meet people day by day.make more friends.
I’m really good at
looking movies
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
i love to read story books like to look country movies,like country music and love to eat rice and egg .
Straight, Man, Single, 183cm, Overweight
Native American, Speaks English and some German, Working on University, Christian (and it’s important)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gilliard Durward, Skype: gilliard.durward1

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:03 am

gilliard.durward1
Bari
Italy

.facebook.com/gilliard.durward.3
Gilliard Durward
Marine Captain at Omega Shipping
Studied Marine engineering at East Central University
Lives in Ada, Oklahoma
From Bari, Italy
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Artkins - collins.artkins@yahoo.com - diff.pic

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:04 am

For same scammer abusing different man's photos see report here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=103978

SKYPE ID: collins.artkins1
Name: Collins Artkins

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:13 am

Clone here:

datizen.com/members/member3757489498.html
capable,
58 years old
Miami, FL

capable 58 years old Miami, FL
capable, 58 years old
send a note | email | add to favorites | block
do you match? | similar profiles
more photos
email to a friend

Introduction
"Capable & Durable!!!"
I am a man
age 58
living in Miami, FL
seeking women 25-35
within 25 miles of Miami, FL, US
ethnicity White / Caucasian
body type No answer
height 0' 0" (0.0 cms)

My description and what I am looking for
Life has made me who I am. Knocks and bangs, tears and laughter, love and anger, forgiveness and grace. Life, that's been my teacher. My 55yrs young has been an adventure of trial,error, successful also lessons learned. I'm molded and shaped, honed and polished. I was a lump of coal and now I'm a diamond.There is always something to learn. Just think the hard part is over now. Instead of high maintenance, I'm low maintenance. I'm happy with a roof over my head and food to eat. My true friends can be counted on one hand. I've always heard if you can count one true and faithful friend in your life to be there, you are blessed, you are fortunate.

A little shy & quiet. Warm up after meeting. Looking for that special someone. Someone who makes you laugh, able to tell all to one another, warm & caring. Can't wait till the next meeting. Someone who enjoys quiet times at home with good company, a glass of wine, candle light, soft music in the back ground or watching a movie while cuddling in each others arms. I likes to go on long rides in the country, picnics, antique stores, swap meets or garage sales during the summer months. Love events/shows.still working full time and looking forward to retiring and traveling. I prefer a warmer climate and am starting to dislike seeing the snow. Would enjoy being a snowbird. Would like to find someone who has the same interests. I also enjoy playing cards and board games. Like going out to dinner occasionally, but a home cook meal can be really good too if you cook it together. I miss going out dancing.Someone to have fun with and share quality time with. Not ready for a rocking chair....still like to go to amusement parks and ride all the rides. I want to be active! Looking for a Long Term Relationship.

I would like to meet a sweet, compassionate, sincere and honest woman. Beauty fascinate me; smiling face and pretty, well uuummm....but, my heart's desire is to meet that woman with a sincere heart. No fluff or nutter!! she works and pretty works, but the bottom line is what's in the heart, what's in the soul, what's in the eyes. The eyes are the window to a soul and a lot can be seen looking into that window. That's what I'm interested in.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:15 am

meetplenty.com/online
splendorgift
I'm an intelligent fun-loving man who truly ;loves to smile and laugh. when it comes to relationship i am caring, compassionate and loyal partner for the woman in my life. i am a very open minded person, i accept people as they are i also consider myself a fair individual who adapts to changes in life's and enjoy life to the fullest. i like to read, camp, listing to good musics, dog walking, eating out and exploring new places. i also enjoy good conversation with someone who cares about me and has great sense of humor

About My Future Partner:
I'm looking for a partner to compliment my life, someone I can learn from and can bring the best out of me. An ideal partner for me would be someone that is my best friend, has a positive outlook, shares my core values, is emotionally stable, has character, ambitious, active, intelligent, loves to laugh and is respectful of others

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:17 am

ilikeyou.com/id/user/2400496/
Robert
50, male ,
San Jose

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:11 pm

Scott Jones
Lagos
Nigeria

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hans.zimmerman990@gmail.com, skype h.zimmerman11

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Profile picture shows a different man: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 77#p507177

=> plus.google.com/u/0/103743284745636568850
Hans Zimmerman
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”