It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

Postby Arabian Nights » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:07 am

Welcome Jackie :)
Am sorry for your grandparents experience :(
The truth is you will not be able to get the $$$ back, although you can claim it as a loss on your TAX Return / possibly thru insurance :)
Glad you reported it to the police that was a good move indeed
You could also report it to the $ institute that she used ie Western /Union.... do not expect much ;)

It would have been better not to have informed all of the "friends" as they could have been scammer themselves........... so be careful of the responses as this could also be another scam / recover scam and so on

They also change their info / profile with in minutes which means any other victim will not find them now nor can they be saved from the scam :(

It seems your grandmother is in much danger from the computer and some education would do her well
NO computer till Educated and learns to say NO NO NO no money honey :)
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 am

This is how you can help

Can you please post up the information you have like:
pictures
emails
IP address
Email addresses
The names used
Where did you meet
Phone numbers and so on
email / chat that shows PROOF of scam
So that it shows to be a scammer using an innocent person's picture
Thankyou so much

Linkies to help
FAQ - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finding the headers in emails.
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How to post an image:
viewtopic.php?t=63

If the other scammer has another set of pictures post under another thread
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

jpf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bruce Colman, diff. pic set, EMAIL ADDY?

Postby jpf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 am

He's back, on SpeedDate.com, with new photos but the story is the same.
"

Message flagged
Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:40 PM
Hello Geri,
Thanks for Conversation online I am originally from the United States, New Jersey to be precise. I am the only child of my parents,I've no Siblings..Am a widower with only one son, his name is Richard and he is 18years old....i was once married to a Loving and caring woman until untimely death took her away from me,so i am looking for a serious and long term Relationship..I am a Constructions Engineer. I am into Home Remodeling,Commercial Building,Foundation,Roads and Pedestrian Footbridge.
I own my home in NJ and i am self employed,I am easy going and open minded person,easily get along with love and respect.I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch the movies at theater. I am very humble and love to meet new friends with my smile,i am easy going,full of fun, honest,have a good sense of humor, caring,non smoking and a casual drinker.Distance shouldn't be a problem to us at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and moreover i don't mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way.God's timing is the best, steady is cherished..
I like to read good words books...like to garden, travel and camping weekend. My goal is to look for sweet and lovely woman,think and talk positive way to get along, be happy in anything we do on daily life, love to share about life and things , read the Novels or anything together, pray for each other and be strong with a lot of love together...That is what I am seeking through Good guidance for my and our future.
I need a woman who's ready to love me for who I am. A woman that's sincere, worthy, creative, honest, outgoing and outspoken, a woman who I can regard as a best friend,a comforter, a lady who's comfortable in her skin, One who is bold enough to make right decisions on her own, a family oriented woman who has goals in life and future ambitions. A woman who is able to make life worth living like in paradise, she understands my feelings and she's willing to show affection and love always. I'm not looking for a rich woman,No thats not an issue to me..But a woman who is rich with love care and affections .Do you think you can be the woman of my dreams?
Sometimes reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize but once it hits us in the face we'll never forget it. It will always be there in our memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it.We seem to have some things in common and share some similarities as being a good character fellow...My son wants me with a woman to spend the rest of my life...He doesn't want me to be alone anymore cause i have been lonely for a very long time.
Hope you can be able to understand my feelings and let us build a relationship based on honesty,trust and sincerity...
Hear from you soon!!!
Bruce

He's dumped the white hair, here are the new photos.

Dublicate pics delet, Minerva

dublicate pic delet, Minerva

Last edited by minerva on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: dublicate pic

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 am

Hi and welcome, jpf!

Do you have more details? Please, read http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to know what other infos can be useful - his email adress for example. One header is also good - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - to pinpoint his real location.
Thank you for update.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Bruce Colman - wlove4real@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 pm

person.com
USER ID: 5700278
Nickname: Marriagewanted2
Name: Bruce colman
State/Region: New Jersey
City: Barrington
More about myself: down to earth, passionate, believe in honesty, truth & trust.
believe you should be friends as well as lovers and both play a big part in a relationship.
My hobby / passion is listening to music and watching TV & Am seeking for that trustworthy, caring, understanding, Honest, kind, God fearing and open minded woman....
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Albert, jerryalbert74@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/jerryalbert74
jerryalbert74
In search of the right one for me.
I am a:51 yr-old man seeking women, 35-60Location:dallas, Texas, Texas USALast Online:online now!Height:5' 11" (180 cm)Body Type:AverageEthnicity:White/CaucasianReligion:Christian/CatholicSmokes:NeverDrinks:OccasionallyMarital Status:Never MarriedHas Kids:I have no kidsWants Kids:SomedayHide/Show
In my own wordsAbout me:
jerry is a cool,easy going man,loving,caring and fun to be with,. pm me if u wanna know more.
I’m looking for:
all i need is a woman with a heart of gold....not too interested in beauty...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Punktum
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Punktum » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

He wrote to me on facebook as Albert Justin (Albert_justin61@yahoo.com) and I found it strange, that he contacted me right at the same time he has been registered. Now I found out, that he is in facebook as well under the names Daniel Williams and John Tesney.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi and welcome, Punktum!

Do you have more details? Any of those elements could be important.
- email adress with header
- money request - chat log or text
- profile elements used on dating/social site
- pictures - if are not already reported here
- first and second email
- other contact details: phone numbers, adress for money delivery, bank account (if...)

Useful links:
FAQ - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How to use the board - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Finding header: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your infos can help other potential victims. Thank you.

Punktum
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Punktum » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Lol - I already "smelled" it at the first contact...
Thats what I have for you:

• Albert Justin
o Hey

I just browsed through your profile and it caught me. I see you as a simple and sincere woman and that mainly drew my attention.i will like to be friend to you.

I will be waiting for your reponds

Cheer...

15. März
Albert Justin
o Thanks fof getting back to me,i really appreciate your kind gesture towards me by getting back to me,I Looked into your profile and i enjoyed reading it as you're just the perfect indication of what i seek in a partner. I really would like to know more about you cos we aheading somewere if only we give our ourself time and chance to disclose our identity to ourself.
I've never done this before but for some reason i feel i can trust you so i'm giving you my contact address which is:Justin_albert61 {@} {yahool} {.} {com} where we can write each other back,it's still quite strange to me but i believe nothing is impossible.

I will be looking forward to your mail.

o Thank you

Freitag
Albert Justin
o I see reason on what you said,just that i am a very busy man who don't have much time to check on my fb,i check on my email cos i have downloaded it on my mobile.But anyway we can still chat on fb,is time i creat that time to communicate with you.How are you doing?not looking bad,hope i meet you here for us to chat?

Gestern
Albert Justin
o How are you doing today?i got you email and i decided to write mine for you too just to make your understanding strong.I had you said someone,but i am not someone you know?and you not Stupid to me,i never called you that
When we allow ourselves to understand the impact our actions have not only on ourselves but the planet we live on, we realize the necessity to take loving action. We each have the power to correct conditions within as well as to affect the world we live in.

There are so many ways to apply love in our everyday lives. Yet, if we do not take care of ourselves, it is virtually impossible to feel and share love with the world around us. As an act of self-love, we can begin to educate ourselves and learn to take care of our physical bodies as well as keep our thoughts and feelings positive and loving. Nurturing ourselves also teaches us how to nurture life around us.

Practice constant acts of kindness and you bring kindness upon this planet. Forgiveness is the easiest and most powerful act of kindness you can make. Both for yourself and for others, this activity promotes unity, harmony and oneness that transmutes the old into the new.

This magnificent planet is filled with opportunities to experience love, respect, peace and joy. When we, as individuals, realize our potential to love unconditionally, we transform ourselves and the planet at the same time. Such is the power we wield every moment of every day. The choice is ours to create a world of joy and happiness, love and goodwill.

Every moment of every day is a new beginning. This can be a powerful mantra or affirmation. The meaning held in these words opens us to a new way of living and experiencing life. Each moment holds a new beginning of possibility and an opportunity to.

o create without limitation. We can let go of what we perceive or believe is before us and allow our personal potential to shine through. Start each day as a new journey of self discovery. Let go of yesterday and tomorrow and embrace the power of now. Remind yourself daily of the newness of life in the moment.

Till i here from you
Thank you

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted poster´s REAL FULL NAME. Also NEVER CONFRONT a scammer!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Punktum, hi and welcome here.

Please take extra care. I have deleted all your messages to the scammer. In one of which you told him you knew.

That is a big NO on here.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 am

4pplface2012 on 4ppl

Serious Relationship

I am a:Man
Birthday:31.01.1961
Looking for:Woman

About me

A special friend is a blessing that you should treasure with all your heart..lol I'm searching for a life partner. I want to find a woman who enjoys the opportunity, adventure and comfort of a successful life and is willing to contribute to making it even better. I'm looking for a Beautiful woman like you who compliments me, is sexually satisfying, smart, elegant, funny, adventurous and a joy to be around..Am single for the past years now with one Son who is 14yrs old his name is Jack..Have been single and since then had been so lonely and life has been so hard for me and my little Boy without a mother..now i want to move on and be with the right woman in my life cause am sick of been Lonely,i just need the right woman in my life..someone to spend the rest of my life with.

About you

My real Name is Stanford L Holzberg, I am From Michigan But Living in Los Angeles, California, CA, United States, I'm 51 years single father, Man of passion and fire, the lonely heart that is looking for the Lovely Woman to connect and give birth to a fire of love! I am Land gathering of good qualities, kind, romantic, passionate, tender, attentive and Attractive, smart. I am looking for caring, loving, honest and fun woman. A woman i can trust and spend all the rest of my life with, I love to laugh and make people, I like enjoy life. Love going out meeting people, going to beach, traveling and spend time with family. The major part of my life is take good care of My only Son Jack he is 13yrs.

This lowlife cannot make his mind what type of scam to pull on me. First sent me this crap:

Congratulation Dear Lucky Winner,

I am very Glad to introduce my Name as Mr. Adams Morgan. The Information Manager 4ppl/Facebook Lottery Promo. Honestly We are pleased to announce you today been tuesday 14th of February 2012 as one of our 10 lucky winners in the Power-ball Facebook and Mocospace 7th Anniversary promo jackpot draws 2012. All 10 winning Facebook and Mocospace account were randomly selected from batch of 50,000,000 Facebook and Mocospace e-mail Account. On how to Claim your Prize $500,000 five Hundred Thousand Dollars Cash prize.

Please contact claims officer.
Barrister, Chris Ugor Bernard (ESQ)
Tel: (+44) 7024076078
Email: enquiry.facebook2011@live.com
Email: facebook_lotterypromo@yahoo.com

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Adams Morgan.
(Information Department).
Moco-space Lottery Promo.
Copyright, © 2012 Mocospace winnings Inc.

Didn't work, I ignored him. He wont give up. So, next attempt:

.Wow Hello Good Looking......., you cute my eyes..lol, honestly I love what i am seeing in you after Going through your profile, i found you so interesting, you have a wonderful and fascinating profile...lol, If i may ask you, were did you take your pictures that make you look so beautiful?...lol, honestly I can’t just ignore what my eyes just saw concerning you, That is while i makes up my mind to contact you and to let you know how i feel about you. If my massage find you good, i would like to hear from you, so we can talk and know more about our-self..........lol My real Name is Stanford Holzberg.

Next try:

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

Hello Sweetie, Good to hear from you.....lol how are you doing today, i hope fine, thanks for your kind mail to me, My Name is Stanford L Holzberg, am From Michigan: Leaving in Los Angeles, California, CA, United States, I'm 50 years single father, Man of passion and fire, the lonely heart that is looking for the Lovely Woman to connect and give birth to a fire of love! I am Land gathering of good qualities, kind, romantic, passionate, tender, attentive and Attractive, smart ...I am looking for caring, loving, honest and fun woman. A woman i can trust and spend all the rest of my life with, I love to laugh and make people, I like enjoy life. Love going out meeting people, going to beach, traveling and spend time with family. The major part of my life is take good care of My only Son Jack he is 14yrs. if this find you interested, you can reach me via my private Emails: s_lh1970@yahoo.com or you add me to your Yahoo IM messenger so we chat my yahoo IM is (s_lh1970@yahoo.com) Please in your reply to this mail, tell me a little about yourself..........

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Lovely,

Stanford L Holzberg.

and even more, phone number now:

Hello.......Sweetie, you can reach me via my private Emails: s_lh1970@yahoo.com

Or Call My private Cell Phone +2348136760701

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Lovely,

Stanford L Holzberg.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Luis, chris.luis1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:11 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462710362
Chris L

Hi dear nice to hear from you.ok I will like to comnmunicate with you more can u email me or add me at chris.luis1@yahoo.com so that we can talk better am eager to meet you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

pia
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pia » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:40 pm

He contacted me now via http://www.wayn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; with the name of Anderson Smith - he was sending the same pics as all the times. So he is using almost Scott Davidson's pics. Couldn't we stop this guy.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Email addy? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Jack Marvel, jackmarvel55@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:49 am

new reincarnation on connetingsingles

jackmarvel
am cool and calm some.tall in 6.5ft of height.
I am a:
51 yr-old man seeking women, 47-83
online today!
Height:
6' 5" (196 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Catholic
Marital Status:
Widowed
Has Kids:
Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:
No Way

About me:
Thank you for stopping by my profile! First, let me say that I'm not on a quest to find someone to complete me; I'm not half a person alone. But it would be wonderful to find someone to do things with, places with and share life with. Common interests are always good, but I also like to try new things, so please be willing to introduce me to your favorite activities and interests too. I'm pretty open as to who I might be interested in - I'm more concerned with the person than the "type". I believe virtually everyone has something attractive and interesting about them.
I’m looking for:
looking for someone that is caring and lovly someone...

Am a real estate man,valuer of properties for one country to another.......

mugu-message:

Hey cutie, Nice profile, nice picture...do you mind to be my friend??? Though I want more than a friendship. Check out my profile. Hope you like it too??? Incase you don't hear from me, can email me back on my regular email jackmarvel55@yahoo.com Looking forward to hearing from you.

Marvel..
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Males”