John Gerald - jhngerald69@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

John Gerald - jhngerald69@yahoo.com

Postby Honeysweet59 on Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:11 pm

Email- jhngerald69@yahoo.com

jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:04:28 AM): I know you dont want to talk to me
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:04:43 AM): but i have explanations
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:04:56 AM): i have also been trying to call you since
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:05:17 AM): that was why i send you a text message to your phone
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:05:23 AM): did you get it
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:05:30 AM): here is my number again
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:06:06 AM): 002348072986143
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 9:06:28 AM): am around my pc okay
jhngerald69 (4/21/2007 7:55:42 PM): good morning darling
Honeysweet59
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Aniston / momen4val@yahoo.com

Postby Muguhunter on Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:38 am

http://www.myspace.com/momenbaby
momen4you@yahoo.com
+2348082685632

A guy from Ontario Canada. supplying electronic goods to Nigeria.
He is supposed to be back to Canada in 3 days and he got his flight ticket with $1750. The travel agent now asks him to pay $500 for BTA fee while he has just $350. So the remaining $150 is to be sent to

James Aniston
9, Morrison Cresent Ikeja Lagos Nigeria 23401
Last edited by Muguhunter on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please do NOT send PMs to me because I am retired!!
Muguhunter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

He's on faithbase too as gson213

Postby dray on Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:16 pm

He didn't change his name or info though.. here's his 2 emails to me:

Hello Baby
u look pretty cute...i wish too get too know u coz know man will see a gorgeous and beautiful lady like u that wont stop too say hi too u except the man is insane ..well i am James Aniston and am single looking for a long term relationship but looking into ur eyes i believe u are the kind of lady i can build my absolute trust on coz u look like a Queen and a Queen knows how too treat a man good...
i lost my wife in a plane crash for the past 3years and ever since then have been lonely but life is too short too be living a lonely life with thats why i am on here ....i will be the happiest man on earth if u could give me the chance too get too know u better baby...if u want too chat with me dont hesitate too contact me on my yahoo id which is momen4val
i hope too hear from u real soon and as u do God will bless u abundantly
Hugs and Kisses too you baby
Yours Affectionately
James Aniston

AND

First i thank you for replying back to my email...i am James Aniston as u have already known my name,5'7ft,dark brown hair with a blue eye colour ...i own the house i live in ontario canada but am presently in africa too supply goods to a company and will be coming back home in a weeks time.. i have one kid with me
Do u believe in love at first sight?because love is the first dream i achieve in life but let the love in you reach those around the world coz we have one heart and one heart need another...i have not dated for long after the death of my wife but i dont want to continue being lonely like these forever..
looking at you i believe u have all the good qualities a man deserve from a lady thats why i want to get to know you more ,so as time goes on i could come to you to meet you in person...
I once had a dream about an angel who stretched her hands towards me too take me out of the Darken place i used too be and when i went closer too the angel,it was ur beautiful face that i saw and you came around me too hug me...i was suprise and you told me you were sent from above too watch over me...ever since when i had these dream...i have been hoping and praying that someday i should come across you baby,seeing you on here was fate and i believe that you are my dreams come true...
i want you too contact me on my yahoo id wish is momen4val coz am always online at any moment from 7am your time and i do get online at 2pm your time again till 11pm...once you get online and i havent get online...just make sure you appear online ..i will buzz you as soon as i get online so that we can chat and get to know each other better.
Hugs and Kisses To You Baby
Yours Affectionate
James Aniston

he had one more pic of him holding his "son" at the pool too. He was way over the top with "loving" me so I was suspicious from teh start. Thank you for having this site to confirm what I already thought :)
dray
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Muguhunter on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:42 pm

I know that pic with his son in the pool. He is using it on YM.
By the way, I saw him online today after a long time. I had sent him to Western Union with fake info. When he came back empty handed, he was very mad at me but I got crazier and yelled him. I said that I dont deserve his insult while trying to help him so he apologized for his rudeness :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
He will retry to get money from me and I can wait to hear his new story and replay with him :grin: :grin:
Please do NOT send PMs to me because I am retired!!
Muguhunter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Anistan

Postby Abbeyroad on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:30 pm

Just a lonely man who lost his wife in a plane crash a few years ago and has a little blond haired boy aged 3 yrs who needs a Mom. James originally comes from Ontario, Canada and now lives in USA Rhode Island. He is in Nigeria supplying goods to a Company. Yeah right!!!!

He has appeared on Connecting Singles Austria website as cool guy 40 but don't worry I am onto him and reported him to the website with view to getting him off the site because he is a scammer. I mention him because I see he is on here and you all should know he is still around.
Abbeyroad
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Anistan letter

Postby Abbeyroad on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:36 pm

'i have told my son about you baby and he was happy to know you will be his new mom but baby as a matter of fact i hate cheat...i will be happy to be your husband as you are willing to be my wife..i believe since we have met each other now we can close our profile on connectingsingles.com ..coz i wont be happy to know at the end that you write to everyone online wanting to have a relationship with them as you do want to have with me ...i love you Deborah and am keeping it real with you....i will just be the happiest man on earth if you only will be my wife because i believe there is true love you want to share with the right man...i want to be everything you ever neeeded baby.
i want to be the man you see when you wake up in the morning,i want to be your deepest kiss.
i choose to point out that if love is a secret and seperate desire of an individual which should be for a particular partner ,then who do you think i have it for?
to me i will always and ever believe my love is for you ,for your home a place in my heart to be and as well i cherished you.
Ever since i met you
i knew you were extremely special
i know i wanted to know you better
and i know my emotions is real
All i want is you too love and i promised you that my love for you will never be a one sided love
Do you Like flowers
if yes i will like to send you a rose flower...........send me your home address and phone number so i can call you when i have sent the flower and the fedex will come to deliever it to you baby
i would love to meet your friends and people around you
when i saw your pics i was just so happy coz you are gorgeous baby
sweetheart i hope to hear back from you soon coz u are loved'
Abbeyroad
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Myspace: edwardspellings@hotmail.com, Edward Spellings

Postby WarriorPrincess on Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 am

edwardspellings@hotmail.com

(myspace ) edwardspelliings (Profile cancelled) - TE

Hi again,

Thanks so much for accepting to write me, i really appreciate it,how are you doing? hmmmmm... let me start by saying my name is Edward Spellings divorce and searching for someone to make me happy again.

i am a self employed business man into Electronics,i supply goods to client,my normal day is work and relax. ,i live alone in Beloit Wisconsin.

i like playing golf.... i love going to the movies and listening to music .... This is my fist time of doing things online dating but what i have heard and what I've seen,it is truly a great way of meeting the right partner cos we get to take time and know this person minds towards us. i am looking for love ,trust and support as far as relationship is concern. i am looking for a woman who is honest,trustworthy,loving,supportive,understanding and faithful... that's all i can say about myself for now and if you have any question to ask please feel free.

Pls tell me more about yourself and answer this questions from me.

what do you do for a living? have you dated online before?do you live alone?... what do you like to do for fun?... what is your ideal man?.... what are you looking for in a man? what are your likes and dislikes have you ever been in love before?... what do you think love is? what will you do with my heart if i give it to you?

You can email me on edwardspellings@hotmail. com

Hope to read from you.

EDDY.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 30, 2008 10:35 AM

Hi Eddy thanks for the message, that would be really nice. You are very handsome. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 29, 2008 4:16 PM

How are you doing? Just thought i should say hi, do you care to chat sometime?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Take Care.

EDDY.
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Warrior Princess
WarriorPrincess
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

another alias for John Gerald

Postby Shimmerwing on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:38 pm

I spotted this guy as a scammer when he said he had to pay $40,000.00 for a kidney transplant for his mother and was then 'broke' and asked if I could send him 'any amount of money' to help out. I am a medical professional and saw his comments about his mother's surgery were not in line with what I know to be the actual procedure to be, plus the fact that I do not make a practice of sending money to anyone I do not know well. The name and email address he was using for me was: Thomas James, email: lofty4ambition@yahoo.com. Let's put this new alias up to help others.
Shimmerwing
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Thomas - moonliteromance@yahoo.com

Postby mj0903 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:40 pm

I am pretty positive this guy is a scammer - contacted me via match.com with a user name of harmonyseekaface but profile is now gone

Uses yahoo as preferred contact - moonliteromance@yahoo.com and also msn - moonliteromace@yahoo.co.uk

Told me he was half greek/half British and currently working in Benin as a commercial architect before coming back to live in Brighton, UK (where I live)

Spoke to him on phone 2348025748676

His parents died apparently when he was two and he has been a widower for three years

he claimed his daughter had malaria and asked me to send money which I refused - he gave me a hard time. Then contacted me again to say she was better and he was returning to UK. Lo and behold she was taken ill again and he wanted to get his UK employer to transfer money to my bank account and for me to transfer to him via Wester Union to a name of ifeanyi eze (his driver in Lagos!)
I said no and said his employer could transfer direct to him

Then he told me yesterday that he wanted to send me a travellers cheque to cash for him - I asked where he would get the cheque from and he said the airport so I said cash it at the airport and he said they don't hold enought cash (£2k)!!
mj0903
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby luvstobait on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:37 pm

You hit it right on the head ===100% scam !
They all use the SAME boring stupid stories but that is good -that way we can all see they are scammers right away !

thanks for posting !
luvstobait

Bookmark and Share

Postby holymaryuk65 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:00 am

this guy is definitely ascammer. he told me the exact same story only I fell for it. I am now out of pocket by £10,000. I met him on match.com where he was using the user name 'humblemenow'. The e-mail adresses and phone number are the same. We spoke lots on msn and on the phone.
His profile also has disappeared. After I sent him money for his daugter's medical treatment he transferred money into my account which was fraudulent. He may tell you he has been hijacked and his daughter kidnapped as well.
PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS EVIL MAN!!
holymaryuk65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Janez on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:16 am

he transferred money into my account

holymaryuk65, if he has your bank account informantion I strongly recommend calling your bank and have them give you a new account number. Hopefully you have already done this.
Home of the brave. Land of the free.
Janez
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Thomas moonliteromance@yahoo.com

Postby WhiteOrchid on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:41 am

phone number are the same. We spoke lots on msn and on the phone

Holymaryuk65 I am terribly sorry you've lost such amount of money. Could you please describe any special characteristics on how he sounds on the telephone, any accent, anything that can help ID him; as you know these SCUMBAGS hide under different ALIASES. Thank you.
Painfully aware of a Scammer......but helping to fight back the Scumbags
WhiteOrchid
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby holymaryuk65 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:39 pm

All i can say is that he had a foreign accent. Thinking about it now it was a deepish voice. There is nothing else I can think of that would help ID him as the details are the same as those used in the girl from Brighton. He did say his Greek surname was Karagounis! I am totally devastated. The bank have frozen my account now!!!
holymaryuk65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Thomas

Postby WhiteOrchid on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:47 pm

HolyMaryuk65, it is absolutely awful about your loses, my heart goes out to you, there is an organization in NIGERIA call EFCC where you can report this scam. Look in this site

How to come in contact with the EFCC Nigeria

http://www.efccnigeria.org/
Head Office
No5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II
Abuja. Nigeria
phone: +234 9 6441000
info@efccnigeria.org

Send an e-mail to this Contact: http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?op ... &Itemid=56

email link in the FORUM also posted under WHITE MALES - Kennedy89@yahoo

You are in UK this NEEDS to be reported to the INTERPOL as well. You will need every piece of information you have, but you need to do it in order to regain your sense of control............hang in there and DO FIGHT BACK :evil:
Painfully aware of a Scammer......but helping to fight back the Scumbags
WhiteOrchid
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males